Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Pennsylvania > Pittsburgh > The Sandbox - Pittsburgh
The Sandbox - Pittsburgh The Sandbox is a collection of off-topic discussions. Humorous threads, Sports talk, and a wide variety of other topics can be found here. If it's NOT an adult-themed topic, then it belongs here

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 370
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 262
sharkman29 250
George Spelvin 244
Top Posters
DallasRain70386
biomed160319
Yssup Rider59854
gman4452869
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47438
pyramider46370
bambino40288
CryptKicker37064
Mokoa36485
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35162
Mojojo33117

Old 07-16-2021, 11:36 PM   #16
lustylad
BANNED

Encounters: 9

Quote:
Originally Posted by bypass View Post
I will admit that when you admit Biden isn't senile and he don't (sic) have dementia.
Gee, that makes sense. Will you admit the earth is round if I pretend you're 6 feet tall?
lustylad is offline   Quote
Old 07-17-2021, 12:15 AM   #17
bypass
Valued Poster

Encounters: 20

Quote:
Originally Posted by berryberry View Post
LOL - I don't make shit up like you do. Biden is senile and has dementia. Any sane person can see it. You may like closing your eyes to the facts, but hell 59% of Americans recently said Senile Biden isn't running the country. They know he just eats his pudding and is wheeled out like a prop every now and then while his puppet masters pull the strings because he is mentally incapable

Hell, they don't let the senile bastard answer any questions unless they are pre-scripted from pre-approved reporters friendly to the White House and they can give senile Biden the answers to read off in advance. He even admits it - saying he will get in trouble if he veers off the approved question list.

But back on the subject of this thread - you made up a thread of lies and bullshit to try and disparage Ron DeSantis. So while everyone already knew you had zero credibility, thanks for admitting it
Stay on topic, Florida virus peak again. Same as last year, Number one, again. You will get away with it no problem. .
bypass is offline   Quote
Old 07-17-2021, 05:49 AM   #18
Jacuzzme
BANNED

Encounters: 42

I was in Florida last month, didn’t notice the thousands of people dying in the streets.
Jacuzzme is offline   Quote
Old 07-17-2021, 07:08 AM   #19
bypass
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jacuzzme View Post
I was in Florida last month, didn’t notice the thousands of people dying in the streets.
That's hilarious, I was in the hospital here for a few days, I didn't see anyone there dying either. So I guess the obituary's are lying. WOW.

Bottom line If people don't get the vaccine this will go on forever and the virus will get stronger. For me 5'2 110bs, I would be dead if I got it.
Old 07-17-2021, 09:13 AM   #20
Jacuzzme
BANNED

How do you figure you’d be dead? Most people who get real sick are fat slobs, sounds like you’ve got nothing to worry about.
Old 07-17-2021, 09:42 AM   #21
bypass
Valued Poster

Actually, slob no, fat yes, I am a lot taller than that. I was going a long with one of the posts on here yesterday. I have a lot wrong with me. I looked daily to get that shot, it was very frustrating, I am good, I got both of them. I know people in the same situation that hardly leave the house and they refuse to get the vaccine.. I live a normal life.
Old 07-17-2021, 09:48 AM   #22
Typo
Valued Poster

Quote:
I will admit that when you admit Biden isn't senile and he don't have dementia.
I'm quite confident you will be eating those words in the near future. It's inconceivable to me how anybody could watch biden's public performances and not clearly see there is senility and dimentia being displayed in nearly every one.
Typo is offline   Quote
Old 07-17-2021, 10:19 AM   #23
Jacuzzme
BANNED

Dude, cross train. Screw “the gym”, fill a pack full of bricks and run in the woods with boots on. Chop wood and dig some holes for no particular reason. Eat 5 small low fat meals a day with lots of veggies and avoid red meat. Go to bed and wake up early. You’ll feel great and transform your body in a few months.
Old 07-17-2021, 10:43 AM   #24
bypass
Valued Poster

I have done it before, I know how. Motivation. I gained 70 in the past year. Lost ten this summer by doing what you are saying. It a bitch. Who don't like eating good food? Its the exercise part that is the problem. LOL
Old 07-17-2021, 10:55 AM   #25
bypass
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Typo View Post
I'm quite confident you will be eating those words in the near future. It's inconceivable to me how anybody could watch biden's public performances and not clearly see there is senility and dimentia being displayed in nearly every one.
People didn't vote for Biden, they voted against Trump. That was the candidate they thought was the best. We have 328 million. Unreal that was our choices.

Everyone thought Trump was dangerous and they were afraid. That are the ones who followed everything and didn't' vote party lines. Probably if he shut the fuck up, and did his job, he would be president.

How bad could it have been to vote for an 80 year old?
Old 07-17-2021, 10:56 AM   #26
berryberry
Valued Poster

Encounters: 98

Quote:
Stay on topic, Florida virus peak again. Same as last year, Number one, again. You will get away with it no problem. .
No - the thread topic is you lying yet again about Ron DeSantis and covid in Florida - and once again being caught and called out on it . This is the lie you wrote to start the thread:

Quote:
And they want this guy to be the top nominee for 2024. He can't even take care of his own state.
I know it must be embarrassing for you to be exposed so often. And we know you never admit that you are wrong. You just keep digging a bigger hole for yourself. Bottom line is that this thread you posted is bullshit and there is nothing Ron DeSantis or any Governor can do to force someone to take a vaccine (and specifically one still under emergency use authorization) against their will

You and the DNC are scared of DeSantis if Trump does not run
berryberry is offline   Quote
Old 07-17-2021, 11:15 AM   #27
Jacuzzme
BANNED

Desantis was a waaaaaay distant second to Trump in the recent straw pool. He’d be a good veep choice though.
Old 07-17-2021, 01:34 PM   #28
lustylad
BANNED

Encounters: 9

Quote:
I gained 70 in the past year.
That's a lot of weight gain. Were you preggo?
lustylad is offline   Quote
Old 07-17-2021, 02:20 PM   #29
bypass
Valued Poster

Thanks Lusty, LOL. No just fat.
Old 07-17-2021, 02:24 PM   #30
bypass
Valued Poster

"I know it must be embarrassing for you to be exposed so often. And we know you never admit that you are wrong. You just keep digging a bigger hole for yourself. Bottom line is that this thread you posted is bullshit and there is nothing Ron DeSantis or any Governor can do to force someone to take a vaccine (and specifically one still under emergency use authorization) against their will"

No the only embarrassment is trying to argue with idiots. I need to let it go, once a mind is made up there is no changing it. Now I didn't mean you......

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women