Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Pennsylvania > Pittsburgh > The Sandbox - Pittsburgh
The Sandbox - Pittsburgh The Sandbox is a collection of off-topic discussions. Humorous threads, Sports talk, and a wide variety of other topics can be found here. If it's NOT an adult-themed topic, then it belongs here

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 370
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 262
sharkman29 250
George Spelvin 244
Top Posters
DallasRain70386
biomed160320
Yssup Rider59854
gman4452869
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47438
pyramider46370
bambino40288
CryptKicker37064
Mokoa36485
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35180
Mojojo33117

Old 01-29-2017, 06:36 AM   #16
zypher12
Premium Access

Encounters: 66

Only response you have moron?
zypher12 is offline   Quote
Old 01-29-2017, 06:37 AM   #17
StandinStraight
Valued Poster

Encounters: 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by grapes View Post
I am no Trump supporter and I do not believe the vast majority of his voters are racist. The rest of the world hates us anyways because we are the most powerful. Thats just human nature.

I do wonder why all you liberals feel that anyone not in your camp are dumb. Perhaps you are to blind to see that your party is just as much in bed with corporations.

The money you spend on hobbying could be spent on helping the less fortunate if you were not convincing yourself that you cared about the poor
Trump supporters are either uneducated and uninformed or un-American. Trump himself refers to his followers as the uneducated. He preys on your backward ignorance to further his racist agenda. Hopefully some of you wake up and turn on him before it's to late. Nothing he or his cohorts say makes any sense because it is all based on alternative facts (lies), it is propaganda for the gullible.
StandinStraight is offline   Quote
Old 01-29-2017, 06:44 AM   #18
StandinStraight
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by lnino View Post
Thank you Nostadamus! Lol, let's just wait and see. And you crack me up with this "no freedom of the press" and "no compassion for the weak and disabled or humanity". Is that what the past administration was about? Is that what liberals are about? Hypocrites. Laughable!
History will remember Obama as a great president in line with Lincoln and Washington, trump will be remembered in line with Adolf Hitler, enough said!
Old 01-29-2017, 07:31 AM   #19
bigguyt
Valued Poster

Encounters: 22

Quote:
Originally Posted by StandinStraight View Post
History will remember Obama as a great president in line with Lincoln and Washington, trump will be remembered in line with Adolf Hitler, enough said!
You are an idiot
bigguyt is offline   Quote
Old 01-29-2017, 07:49 AM   #20
paintedbynumbers
Premium Access

Encounters: 47

Comparing Obama to Lincoln is the dumbest comment I have ever read on this site. Congrats you beat Tatts. Freedom of Press is also laughable. Freedom of the same press who all but confirmed Hillary was crushing Trump in the Polls? Remember that? Basically telling all of America that Trump didn't have a chance. After how the media misquoted and treated him why would he bend over for them? The guy has done what he said he would do and that is what scares the shit out of Democrats. He is doing what Obama couldn't do
paintedbynumbers is offline   Quote
Old 01-29-2017, 08:04 AM   #21
StandinStraight
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by paintedbynumbers View Post
Comparing Obama to Lincoln is the dumbest comment I have ever read on this site. Congrats you beat Tatts. Freedom of Press is also laughable. Freedom of the same press who all but confirmed Hillary was crushing Trump in the Polls? Remember that? Basically telling all of America that Trump didn't have a chance. After how the media misquoted and treated him why would he bend over for them? The guy has done what he said he would do and that is what scares the shit out of Democrats. He is doing what Obama couldn't do
If trump is doing what America wants him to do why is his approval rating under 40% of Americans and sinking fast, Obama left office with a approval rating close to 70%, a number trump will never reach. Please remember he wasn't even the people's choice as he lost the popular vote by almost 3 million votes to be the first person to take office with that large of a loss in the popular vote! He is not doing what the people want he is doing what his deplorables want and they are the minority!
Old 01-29-2017, 08:30 AM   #22
bambino
Valued Poster

Encounters: 29

Quote:
Originally Posted by zypher12 View Post
Only response you have moron?
Only billionaires play the stock market Zephyr???? It is you that is lacking intelligence. Lots of working folks 401ks are tied to the market. A raising tide raises all ships. If you don't like or understand capitalism, move. Pretty simple.
bambino is offline   Quote
Old 01-29-2017, 08:50 AM   #23
BSer
Account Disabled

Encounters: 7

Obama will be remembered as the president who confused people on where to take a piss

Btw my 401k is skyrocketing
BSer is offline   Quote
Old 01-29-2017, 08:50 AM   #24
bigguyt
Valued Poster

Going to a hooker forum to argue your political view points only confirms my suspicion about you. You are an idiot.

I can't wait for when more horrible things start happening to our country like isis being eradicated, welfare reform, balanced budget, lower taxes. You will be so irate
bigguyt is offline   Quote
Old 01-29-2017, 08:50 AM   #25
Atomic Hamster
Account Disabled

My 401k has actually gone down, but that's a company stock issue
Atomic Hamster is offline   Quote
Old 01-29-2017, 09:11 AM   #26
StandinStraight
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by bigguyt View Post
Going to a hooker forum to argue your political view points only confirms my suspicion about you. You are an idiot.

I can't wait for when more horrible things start happening to our country like isis being eradicated, welfare reform, balanced budget, lower taxes. You will be so irate
To be more precise, Its estimated that Trump's campaign tax plan would reduce federal revenues by $6.2 trillion over 10 years. Including added interest costs and macroeconomic effects, Its figured it would boost the debt by at least $7 trillion over the first decade and $20.7 trillion over 20 years.

Republicans don't balance budgets they just say they do, they give themselves tax breaks and create more debt.
Old 01-29-2017, 09:11 AM   #27
bambino
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Atomic Hamster View Post
My 401k has actually gone down, but that's a company stock issue
Does your company produce windmills?
Old 01-29-2017, 09:25 AM   #28
bambino
Valued Poster

Quote:
To be more precise, Its estimated that Trump's campaign tax plan would reduce federal revenues by $6.2 trillion over 10 years. Including added interest costs and macroeconomic effects, Its figured it would boost the debt by at least $7 trillion over the first decade and $20.7 trillion over 20 years.

Republicans don't balance budgets they just say they do, they give themselves tax breaks and create more debt.
Obama gave us more debt than all previous Presidents combined. BTW StandingCrooked, where did the $850 billion stimulus money go? Any guess?
Old 01-29-2017, 09:55 AM   #29
StandinStraight
Valued Poster

Hey Beano,

Since President Barack Obama first took office:
Homicides have dropped 13 percent, but gun sales have surged.
The economy has added more than 9 million jobs, and the jobless rate has dropped to below the historical median.
The number of long-term unemployed Americans has dropped by 614,000 under Obama, but it is still 761,000 higher than at the start of the Great Recession.
Corporate profits are up 166 percent; real weekly wages are up 3.4 percent.
There are 15 million fewer people who lack health insurance.
Wind and solar power have nearly tripled, and now account for more than 5 percent of U.S. electricity.
Old 01-29-2017, 10:05 AM   #30
bambino
Valued Poster

Quote:
Hey Beano,

Since President Barack Obama first took office:
Homicides have dropped 13 percent, but gun sales have surged.
The economy has added more than 9 million jobs, and the jobless rate has dropped to below the historical median.
The number of long-term unemployed Americans has dropped by 614,000 under Obama, but it is still 761,000 higher than at the start of the Great Recession.
Corporate profits are up 166 percent; real weekly wages are up 3.4 percent.
There are 15 million fewer people who lack health insurance.
Wind and solar power have nearly tripled, and now account for more than 5 percent of U.S. electricity.
What's historic is a 21 trillion$ debt
Welfare and food stamps at historic levels
Labor participation at historic lows
Lowest GDP growth rates-since the 1930's
Smallest Navy since WW1
US students rank 17th in the world

I could go on, Obama was a failure.

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women