Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Pennsylvania > Pittsburgh > The Sandbox - Pittsburgh
The Sandbox - Pittsburgh The Sandbox is a collection of off-topic discussions. Humorous threads, Sports talk, and a wide variety of other topics can be found here. If it's NOT an adult-themed topic, then it belongs here

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 370
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 262
sharkman29 250
George Spelvin 244
Top Posters
DallasRain70386
biomed160320
Yssup Rider59854
gman4452869
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47438
pyramider46370
bambino40288
CryptKicker37064
Mokoa36485
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35167
Mojojo33117

Thread Closed

Old 07-07-2014, 08:06 AM   #16
sexymaid_69
Account Disabled

User ID: 3741
My ECCIE Reviews

I just wanna know what the fuck is "secuirty"?

English, man.

Learn it
Use it.
Old 07-07-2014, 09:13 AM   #17
travelnman0129
Lifetime Premium Access

Encounters: 39

I think it is the same language as "upsclae"

What is the most upsclae provider you've seen? ( 1 2)
Old 07-07-2014, 09:48 AM   #18
tatasddd
BANNED

Encounters: 25

Quote:
Originally Posted by sexymaid_69 View Post
I just wanna know what the fuck is "secuirty"?

English, man.

Learn it
Use it.
Sexymai69, if you have not noticed it yet, this site has an auto-correct which is not ALWAYS correct and due to that sometimes certain words are misspelled not at the writer’s fault. Believe me, I know a lot more English than you do, and when you learn other languages, different than English (I know 2 more) then you may comment on my English. The only other language you know beside English is the skin-flute language.
Old 07-07-2014, 10:20 AM   #19
sexymaid_69
Account Disabled

User ID: 3741
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by tatasddd View Post
Sexymai69, if you have not noticed it yet, this site has an auto-correct which is not ALWAYS correct and due to that sometimes certain words are misspelled not at the writer’s fault. Believe me, I know a lot more English than you do, and when you learn other languages, different than English (I know 2 more) then you may comment on my English. The only other language you know beside English is the skin-flute language.
Again,

You really haven't a clue.
Old 07-07-2014, 10:37 AM   #20
tatasddd
BANNED

Ha ha! What a joke you are sexymaid69. This is all you can say that “I haven’t got a clue” when the truth doesn’t suit you lol. I wonder how you had the time throughout your life to work, make enough money to buy a house, a car, a boat , suck dicks and learn languages. Sometimes it is really good to shut the fuck up rather than try to be smart and respond back. I bet my pair of old boots that I can put you in my back pocket when it comes to English. And again, the only other language you speak is the skin-microphone one.
Old 07-07-2014, 10:44 AM   #21
Ashley Rosebud
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 5165
My ECCIE Reviews

It's laughable that you believe you can speak and know English better then someone who is actually American. Wow...maybe you should take your own advice and shut the fuck up.
Quote:
Ha ha! What a joke you are sexymaid69. This is all you can say that “I haven’t got a clue” when the truth doesn’t suit you lol. I wonder how you had the time throughout your life to work, make enough money to buy a house, a car, a boat , suck dicks and learn languages. Sometimes it is really good to shut the fuck up rather than try to be smart and respond back. I bet my pair of old boots that I can put you in my back pocket when it comes to English. And again, the only other language you speak is the skin-microphone one.
Old 07-07-2014, 10:58 AM   #22
tatasddd
BANNED

Quote:
Originally Posted by ashley69sexy30 View Post
It's laughable that you believe you can speak and know English better then someone who is actually American. Wow...maybe you should take your own advice and shut the fuck up.
And this again Ashley comes to show how ignorant you are. So being an American makes you more knowledgeable in English than someone who is not? Ha ha ha! The laugh of the day! Ashley, first of all English language originates from and belong to England. That it was adopted by this country due to a lack of its own language is a different question. So, unless your heritage is English you can’t claim and say this as a mother tongue. You just happen to and were forced to speak it for one reason or another like me. To tell me that you know more English than I do is simply retarded. I have specialized in English-English and its American variances more time than you have spent sucking dicks, going to school and being in the army together. I can speak English, if necessary in a way where you won’t be able to understand a fucking word I”ll be saying. You cannot be a patch on me in English and to state that you know more than I do is simply stupid and irresponsible statement. American English is so broken grammar-wise that W. Shakspeare is turning in his grave every time you open your mouth. True, nobody speaks that language any more as it has evolved over the years but I am sure you still don’t make the difference between “there is people” and “there are people” and between “ did you call your mother yet?” and “ Have you called your mother yet”. So excuse the fuck out of me but yes, I can most definitely put you in my back pocket when it comes to English.
Old 07-07-2014, 11:03 AM   #23
AmishGangster
Valued Poster

Encounters: 53

The real question is who here speaks the best Ebonics?
Old 07-07-2014, 11:16 AM   #24
tatasddd
BANNED

Aizz bii hongri en shiiii en amma smak dat muttha fukah in da feis if he don't shat up and stop cracking chiken bonz and spitting water melan siis in ma fe and shiii.
Old 07-07-2014, 11:28 AM   #25
tatasddd
BANNED

NOTE: "if he don't shut up" an improper way to say "he doesn't shut up". Especially heard in American English and Ebonics dear Ashley69 thick princess. So , do not tell me that your American English is better than mine. Perhaps according to you Ashley " There is people my husband don't know there" is correct? Go back to 69 and suck some more cock and then we will argue over English. Or wait a minute, could it be an Army slang? But even if it is it DON"T matter, do it? Oh fuck! I've americanized too much! It is "it doesn't matter" excuse the fuck out of me! Gotta be living in America. :-))))))))))))))))
Old 07-07-2014, 11:53 AM   #26
tatasddd
BANNED

Ashley, do you say " My brother don't know nothing" I bet you do, well, let me tell you that means your brother knows everything lol.

All right , enough is enough. Simply do not argue with me Ashley when ignorance reeks from you from a thousand miles away.
Old 07-07-2014, 12:25 PM   #27
AstridStone
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 191699

Old 07-07-2014, 05:46 PM   #28
stevepar
Valued Poster

Encounters: 1

\tatas....
you really are full of yourself...why would you think the post is about you....why would sexy maid or anyone else take the time or make the effort....if the post had been she's so ugly would you still think it was about you....my vote would be yes....
you are starting to display some bad pathologies....one moment you're screaming "look at me" and the next you're the victim....you turn it off and on like scarlett o'hara....
and we all know what rhett told her....
Quote:
Who else would she get on if not me? She certainly won't get on the "gents". If not about me who else would it be for? Perhaps you BSer? :-)
Old 07-07-2014, 05:53 PM   #29
BSer
Account Disabled

Encounters: 7

Quote:
Originally Posted by AstridStone View Post
I fucking love this woman, I haven't laughed that hard in awhile. bravo!!!!
Old 07-07-2014, 05:56 PM   #30
tatasddd
BANNED

Stevepar, I never look at myself as a victim. Sleep easily please. I simply don't give a fuck what you or seximaid69 or whoever else thinks about me. I am not full of myself either my friend. I do express opinions, sometimes harsh on others but again I don't give a flying fuck. The block button is yours to use it if you don't want to read my posts.
Thread Closed

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women