Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > Main Discussion Forum - National
Main Discussion Forum - National General discussions, but not limited to your local scene. (For staff assistance, contact your local moderator, or see the "Emails to the Staff" post in the Questions for the Staff forum in each city)

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 370
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 262
sharkman29 250
George Spelvin 244
Top Posters
DallasRain70387
biomed160320
Yssup Rider59856
gman4452869
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47438
pyramider46370
bambino40288
CryptKicker37064
Mokoa36485
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35180
Mojojo33117

Old 10-05-2010, 12:50 PM   #1
burkalini
Valued Poster

Encounters: 76
Default Verification sites are they worth it

I am on 2 verification sites and pay their fees. From a hobbyist side do you think it's worth it and from the providers side what do they mean to you
burkalini is offline   Quote
Old 10-05-2010, 05:34 PM   #2
charlestudor2005
Valued Poster

Encounters: 8

I'm only on P411 and I think it's worth it. But P411 isn't everywhere. I refused to do RS2K only because it is subject to subpoena in the US. They say they don't keep records, but do you really trust them?

P411 is based in Canada. Good enough for me.
charlestudor2005 is offline   Quote
Old 10-05-2010, 08:53 PM   #3
Guest110911
Account Disabled

Encounters: 13

i am trying to avoid it. a few good references works for me so far
Guest110911 is offline   Quote
Old 10-05-2010, 09:24 PM   #4
Tiffany Cums
Account Disabled

User ID: 5290
My ECCIE Reviews

I offer $50 discount on P411, and the reason for that is because i am truely grateful to Gina for the advertising and the easy access I have to verify hobbiests, and i want to invite as many gentlemen as I can to sign onto the site. If I can convince someone to pay the fee to sign up just to see lil' ole' me, well then I got another hobbiest onto a verified site for other providers to be able to see without having to worry so much. It helps the ladies to stay safer, and it helps the gentlemen from having to become verified one provider at a time.

I think they are excellant tools for us, I just wished more providers realized it and also offer great discounts!
Tiffany Cums is offline   Quote
Old 10-05-2010, 09:24 PM   #5
burkalini
Valued Poster

Charles I'm on p411 also and am glad I am
Old 10-05-2010, 10:55 PM   #6
Maggie McNeill
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 42516
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tiffany Cums View Post
I offer $50 discount on P411, and the reason for that is because i am truely grateful to Gina for the advertising and the easy access I have to verify hobbiests, and i want to invite as many gentlemen as I can to sign onto the site. If I can convince someone to pay the fee to sign up just to see lil' ole' me, well then I got another hobbiest onto a verified site for other providers to be able to see without having to worry so much. It helps the ladies to stay safer, and it helps the gentlemen from having to become verified one provider at a time.

I think they are excellant tools for us, I just wished more providers realized it and also offer great discounts!
I don't give a discount for P411, but I do allow P411 gentlemen to make same-day appointments (which I don't allow anyone else).
Maggie McNeill is offline   Quote
Old 10-06-2010, 12:23 AM   #7
burkalini
Valued Poster

The discount thing is nice but not necessary. If the provider is worth it then so be it. I do like the more relaxed atmosphere when I talk to a provider and when they first show up when your p411 verified. It makes the beginning alot better
Old 10-06-2010, 12:29 AM   #8
burkalini
Valued Poster

Angel I just looked at your Showcase. First of all your very pretty. Secondly on the rose covered pic I noticed it looking very natural down in the center of your pic. I guess I am old school but I think thats hot
Old 10-06-2010, 07:26 AM   #9
Maggie McNeill
Pending Age Verification

My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by burkalini View Post
Angel I just looked at your Showcase. First of all your very pretty. Secondly on the rose covered pic I noticed it looking very natural down in the center of your pic. I guess I am old school but I think thats hot
Thank you, Burkalini! I guess I'm "old school" as well, because I've always had it that way; anything else looks weird to me.
Old 10-06-2010, 07:43 AM   #10
Tiffany Cums
Account Disabled

User ID: 5290
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by AngelOK View Post
Thank you, Burkalini! I guess I'm "old school" as well, because I've always had it that way; anything else looks weird to me.
Mine is starting to look like that, trying to prepare it for it's first waxing. Let it grow for a week and went in, the lady told me to come back in another two weeks? Wow, guess it's gotta be bushy for that wax.....

Oh wait, this is the wrong thread for that....
Tiffany Cums is offline   Quote
Old 10-06-2010, 10:27 AM   #11
pjpenner
Gaining Momentum

Encounters: 1

I am a verified member of P411 and RS2K. Generally, I do not see a provider unless she requires verification from one of these two verification services.

In my opinion, professionals utilize professional verification services to add credibility to their commitment to safety and to enhance their professional image.
pjpenner is offline   Quote
Old 10-06-2010, 02:40 PM   #12
burkalini
Valued Poster

Good point Pj. We can look at the provider as better also for being on the site. Come on Tiffany let it grow for once. Try it on for size. there is alot of us guys that like that. They say bald is beautiful and I guess it's ok. But??????
Old 10-06-2010, 06:02 PM   #13
Maggie McNeill
Pending Age Verification

My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tiffany Cums View Post
Mine is starting to look like that, trying to prepare it for it's first waxing. Let it grow for a week and went in, the lady told me to come back in another two weeks? Wow, guess it's gotta be bushy for that wax.....

Oh wait, this is the wrong thread for that....
Mine was never very thick or extensive, so I just got electrolysis to permanently remove everything which would have poked out of a thong. That was when I was a stripper in the late '90s, and it has been absolutely zero maintenance ever since. It does cost more than waxing in the short run, but consider that I haven't paid ANYTHING to maintain it in a decade.
Old 10-07-2010, 12:16 AM   #14
Chica Chaser
Premium Access

Encounters: 7

After joining P411 about a year ago, I'm getting to the point of not seeing any lady who is not on there. You just minimize the risk of a bad date or LE involvement with the ladies there. I think Gina and her staff do an awesome job with very prompt responses to new provider vouches and. I even sent Gina a PM a while back and she personally answered me...I was quite surprised....but impressed!
Chica Chaser is offline   Quote
Old 10-07-2010, 12:24 AM   #15
anita
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 41999
My ECCIE Reviews

It is worth it. Especially p411 as it makes the screening faster...if there is still a need to screen. Best solution for those who do not like to give all their information to every provider they would like to meet.
anita is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women