Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > Main Discussion Forum - National
Main Discussion Forum - National General discussions, but not limited to your local scene. (For staff assistance, contact your local moderator, or see the "Emails to the Staff" post in the Questions for the Staff forum in each city)

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 370
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 262
sharkman29 250
George Spelvin 244
Top Posters
DallasRain70386
biomed160320
Yssup Rider59854
gman4452869
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47438
pyramider46370
bambino40288
CryptKicker37064
Mokoa36485
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35180
Mojojo33117

Old 09-24-2010, 01:46 PM   #1
BellaEroticImagery
Account Disabled

Default What are your thoughts on this matter?

As a photographer (more photographic artist) I try to make everyone look her best (this goes for all of my clients). I do as much as I can before a shot is even taken to keep from having to work too much in post.

Now, MOST women have a "pooch" to some degree and they're easily fixed. When it comes to women who are full figured or plus sized or voluptuous or whatever term you want to use, they have a little more than a pooch. Some are very proud of their figures, some not so much.

For those wanting to hide as much of their size as possible, there are only a few angles to shoot from. When they dont have a definate chin/jaw because of thier size, its difficult as well.

So tell me ladies...

When you do your photo shoots (or use your cell phone and/or bathroom mirror), do you try to hide anything? Try to show yourself thinner than you may actually be? Hide your strecth marks? Make your boobs appear more perky than they actually are? Or any other so called problem area you think you may have?

OR

Do you say... "Oh well, this is me. You get what you see!"

My personal opinion~

You are who you are and although yes some angles are more flattering on you than others, I dont beleive you should go out the way to "hide" who you are.

Reason for the post~

Just shot a provider (who is a bigger girl) and initially told me that she knows she's is a big girl. But during the shoot mentioned that she feels like a "fat red blob" (was partially covered in sheer red material) which is now making me second guess which photos of her to edit and send to her.

Thanks in advance on your thoughts!
BellaEroticImagery is offline   Quote
Old 09-24-2010, 02:54 PM   #2
Guest110911
Account Disabled

Encounters: 13

either way...it is hiding what they really look like and setting people up to be dissapointed. it was the same with 'internet dating' so now...i dont mess with girls that appear they 'might' be big...in hobby or IRL. for tv, they say the camera adds 10lbs...well for this...we can say the camera takes off 15 to 20. imho
Guest110911 is offline   Quote
Old 09-24-2010, 10:59 PM   #3
Cpalmson

Encounters: 98

Quote:
Originally Posted by bubbaJay View Post
either way...it is hiding what they really look like and setting people up to be dissapointed. it was the same with 'internet dating' so now...i dont mess with girls that appear they 'might' be big...in hobby or IRL. for tv, they say the camera adds 10lbs...well for this...we can say the camera takes off 15 to 20. imho
I agree. My hobbying mood varies, but when I'm in the mood for a thinner provider, I just hate wading through profiles and pics that imply the gal is thin when in reality she is sporting that aforementioned "pooch". I think this has been discussed before. When a provider strategically poses in a certain way or has clothing covering up the mid-section, that is a tell tale sign to me that she is hiding something. I, for one, am very discerning in the providers I see, so BubbaJay mentioned, it is disappointing to meet a girl claiming to be thin or in shape or toned only to find that "pooch". It is kind of a turn off and definitely detracts from the session.
Cpalmson is offline   Quote
Old 09-28-2010, 01:22 AM   #4
Camille
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 511
My ECCIE Reviews

This is pretty interesting. When you gents are talking about women having a "pooch" are we talking about women over a certain age? Women that have had children? I ask because I never really understood (though I was/am flattered) why men comment frequently in person and reviews that I have a very flat and toned stomach. Are they surprised due to my age (30's)? Or perhaps because they assume that at my age I have had children? I'm curious I guess....

C xx
Camille is offline   Quote
Old 09-28-2010, 07:29 AM   #5
Bull149
Account Disabled

Encounters: 11

Flat stomachs are currently the fad. To have a pooch turns some guys off. Hiding it, either by pose or by touch up, creats disception. This will tend to create reviews for the ladies who practice it. Honesty is the best policy still applies.
Bull149 is offline   Quote
Old 09-28-2010, 08:03 AM   #6
TxBrandy
Account Disabled

User ID: 5895
My ECCIE Reviews

I try to show my best assets. I've been complimented on pretty eyes, nice smile, and big boobs. In order to do what I do well I have to have self confidence. Posting pictures that I think are unattractive and not flattering does not help my self esteem one bit. Sorry, I know you guys want to see more but I'm to vain, honestly. It's not that I'm trying to hide anything, I freely admit I'm a big girl. I just don't want to see it, I don't want to put it out there and be left open to visual criticism (even my own criticism).

So instead, yes I'm a fat chick but have you heard about my BJ skills? LOL
TxBrandy is offline   Quote
Old 09-28-2010, 08:21 AM   #7
AllisonofHouston
Account Disabled

User ID: 9938
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by TxBrandy View Post
I try to show my best assets. I've been complimented on pretty eyes, nice smile, and big boobs. In order to do what I do well I have to have self confidence. Posting pictures that I think are unattractive and not flattering does not help my self esteem one bit. Sorry, I know you guys want to see more but I'm to vain, honestly. It's not that I'm trying to hide anything, I freely admit I'm a big girl. I just don't want to see it, I don't want to put it out there and be left open to visual criticism (even my own criticism).

Amen sister !!! us voluptious girls need to stick together...!!!
AllisonofHouston is offline   Quote
Old 09-28-2010, 10:09 AM   #8
Cpalmson

Encounters: 98

Quote:
Originally Posted by Camille View Post
This is pretty interesting. When you gents are talking about women having a "pooch" are we talking about women over a certain age? Women that have had children? I ask because I never really understood (though I was/am flattered) why men comment frequently in person and reviews that I have a very flat and toned stomach. Are they surprised due to my age (30's)? Or perhaps because they assume that at my age I have had children? I'm curious I guess....

C xx
Personally, I never assume anything based on a provider's age. She can be 21 and have 3 kids. She can be 35 and not have kids. I recently was with a smoking hot provider in her mid 20s. You could tell she kept in shape. I was floored when she told me she had a child. I've also been floored when I've met providers who claim to be in their 30s and then find out they are grandmothers in their 40s.

As I mentioned in my first post, I tend to hobby by what mood I'm in. If I want a 20-something college-coed hottie, I don't want to wade through ads/profiles of providers who claim to be what I'm looking for, but are in fact distorting the truth. I find it easier when I'm in the mood for a more mature provider.
Cpalmson is offline   Quote
Old 09-28-2010, 06:44 PM   #9
charlestudor2005
Valued Poster

Encounters: 8

I don't think the "pooch" is a function of age/lack of birth. Although, I do think it is harder to have a flat tummy if you're of a certain age or have given birth. But the flat tummy is desirable. I've been with ladies of very different sizes. I prefer more petite ladies because of my body type.
charlestudor2005 is offline   Quote
Old 09-29-2010, 04:44 AM   #10
urhuckleberry
Ambassador

Encounters: 42

I don't mind a "pooch" on a lady... some of my faves have them, others not so much... In my eyes, it doesn't impact their desirablilty and raw sexuality... but that's just me.

I'm just happy they don't seem to mind my pooch...

Huck
urhuckleberry is offline   Quote
Old 10-01-2010, 12:16 AM   #11
anita
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 41999
My ECCIE Reviews

You should show the 'pooch' just the way it is...I am sure she won't like someone to be disappointed because he expected 'exactly' what he saw on the picture...I am just saying
anita is offline   Quote
Old 10-02-2010, 12:59 PM   #12
Guest110911
Account Disabled

Quote:
Originally Posted by Camille View Post

C xx
i dont think any of this is a target at any age...or if a woman has had kids. or even just a 'pooch' . it is just about making yourself look better than you do, or currently do, to attract customers...knowing 'most' of them, wont change thier mind and leave once they open the door. Its like using fake food in food adds. looks good in a pic...but that is not how you will get it.
Old 10-02-2010, 01:04 PM   #13
Guest110911
Account Disabled

Quote:
Originally Posted by TxBrandy View Post

you could post a pic with clothes on to give guys a better idea.
Old 10-10-2010, 10:34 AM   #14
Aguy
Valued Poster

Encounters: 1

I say make your client look the best you can without distorting the truth with photoshop.
I'm not talking about removing a tattoo or other mark that would make it easy to identify who she is in civilian life. If I see a photo of a woman that has an article of clothing draped across her midsection then I know that is something that she doesn't think is her best asset. It doesn't need to be pointed out to me in all its sensitive(to her) detail. If she had an absolutely flat belly she'd show it.
Aguy is offline   Quote
Old 10-10-2010, 07:53 PM   #15
Sensia
Account Disabled

User ID: 6814
My ECCIE Reviews

Have you ever read the forums on popphoto.com They have great suggestions on how to photograph larger people and still make them look good. http://forums.popphoto.com/showthrea...aph-fat-people
Sensia is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women