Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > Main Discussion Forum - National
Main Discussion Forum - National General discussions, but not limited to your local scene. (For staff assistance, contact your local moderator, or see the "Emails to the Staff" post in the Questions for the Staff forum in each city)

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 370
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 262
sharkman29 250
George Spelvin 244
Top Posters
DallasRain70387
biomed160320
Yssup Rider59856
gman4452869
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47439
pyramider46370
bambino40288
CryptKicker37064
Mokoa36485
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35180
Mojojo33117

Old 10-09-2010, 11:13 PM   #61
Maggie McNeill
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 42516
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by burkalini View Post
Angel first off. I guess my opinion is not that important. But I did look at the link you had and it was mostly just qoutes from different women. Not a scientific survey. If you feel most women have bisexual tendencies I'm not threatened at all by that. I agree that women are the most beautiful thing on the planet. Its just my personal feeling that I like a woman who when she goes to the spank bank( excuse my poor analogy) it's a man she is thinking about rather than a woman. I know thats not how you feel and I respect that. Please excuse my old fashioned archaic ideas. I still think your very hot.
Thank you, Burkalini! Actually, I think about whichever one I'm with at the time; it'd be kind of counterproductive otherwise.
Maggie McNeill is offline   Quote
Old 10-10-2010, 04:40 AM   #62
Meeshee
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 13979

Quote:
Originally Posted by burkalini View Post
Angel first off. I guess my opinion is not that important. But I did look at the link you had and it was mostly just qoutes from different women. Not a scientific survey. If you feel most women have bisexual tendencies I'm not threatened at all by that. I agree that women are the most beautiful thing on the planet. Its just my personal feeling that I like a woman who when she goes to the spank bank( excuse my poor analogy) it's a man she is thinking about rather than a woman. I know thats not how you feel and I respect that. Please excuse my old fashioned archaic ideas. I still think your very hot.
Nothing wrong with being old fashioned. I actually find it quite refreshing.
Meeshee is offline   Quote
Old 10-10-2010, 06:54 AM   #63
Maggie McNeill
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 42516
My ECCIE Reviews

I'm actually pretty old-fashioned myself in most ways; no tattoos, no piercings, trimmed rather than shaved pubes, believe a woman should be ladylike no matter what her profession, like having my hand kissed and doors opened, all that sort of thing. But female bisexuality is nothing remotely new; what do you think all the women in harems did to keep themselves amused while hubby was off doing man things?
Maggie McNeill is offline   Quote
Old 10-11-2010, 06:52 AM   #64
Ashlyn Allure
Account Disabled

User ID: 40814

Hot pics girlie!
Ashlyn Allure is offline   Quote
Old 10-11-2010, 07:23 AM   #65
DallasRain
HELL's bell ringer!!

User ID: 3067
Location: Based in Missouri AND coming to play in your town soon!!!
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

just naughty gals!!
DallasRain is offline   Quote
Old 10-11-2010, 02:22 PM   #66
pjpenner
Gaining Momentum

Encounters: 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by AngelOK View Post
Judging by your responses to me on this and another thread, you seem to be laboring under the delusion that rare exceptions disprove general rules. However, I'm not here to argue with you or anyone else. If you want to pay my hourly rate I'll argue with you all you like, but I'm not going to waste my time satisfying your argumentation fetish for free.
AngelOK, it is unfortunate and sad that you deemed my prior post as argumentative. As a review, my post (excluding a quote from your prior post) is as follows:

Quote:
Originally Posted by pjpenner
Please provide credible, scientific documentation for our review, consideration and discussion. Thank you!
As documented, I politely asked you to provide material supporting certain comments you made in your post.

Your response to my post didn't follow the same codes of respect, behavior, conduct or etiquette I set forth in my original post in this thread in order for us to review documented statistics leading to an insightful discussion among other posters in our diverse community.

In fact, your post was very demeaning and disrespectful.

Listed below are some results and statistics obtained through professional/scientific studies and surveys:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Demogra...#United_States
United States

1990: "Homosexuality/Heterosexuality: Concepts of Sexual Orientation" published findings of 13.95% of males and 4.25% of females having had either "extensive" or "more than incidental" homosexual experience.1990: An extensive study on sexuality in general was conducted in the United States. A significant portion of the study was geared towards homosexuality. The results found that 8.6% of women and 10.1% of men had at one point in their life experienced some form of homosexuality. Of these, 87% of women and 76% of men reported current same-sex attractions, 41% of women and 52% of men had sex with someone of the same gender, and 16% of women and 27% of men identified as LGBT.1990-1992: The American National Health Interview Survey conducts household interviews of the civilian non-institutionalized population. The results of three of these surveys, done in 1990–1991 and based on over 9,000 responses each time, found between 2–3% of the people responding said yes to a set of statements which included "You are a man who has had sex with another man at some time since 1977, even one time."1992: The National Health and Social Life Survey asked 3,432 respondents whether they had any homosexual experience. The findings were 1.3% for women within the past year, and 4.1% since 18 years; for men, 2.7% within the past year, and 4.9% since 18 years.

1993:
The Alan Guttmacher Institute of sexually active men aged 20–39 found that 2.3% had experienced same-sex sexual activity in the last ten years, and 1.1% reported exclusive homosexual contact during that time.1993: Researchers Samuel and Cynthia Janus surveyed American adults aged 18 and over by distributing 4,550 questionnaires; 3,260 were returned and 2,765 were usable. The results of the cross-sectional nationwide survey stated men and women who reported frequent or ongoing homosexual experiences were 9% of men and 5% of women.1994: Laumann et al. analyzed the National Health and Social Life Survey of 1992 which had surveyed 3,432 men and women in the United States between the ages of 18 and 59 and reported that the incidence rate of homosexual desire was 7.7% for men and 7.5% for women.[23] 1998: A random survey of 1672 males (number used for analysis) aged 15 to 19. Subjects were asked a number of questions, including questions relating to same-sex activity. This was done using two methods — a pencil and paper method, and via computer, supplemented by a verbal rendition of the questionnaire heard through headphones — which obtained vastly different results. There was a 400% increase in males reporting homosexual activity when the computer-audio system was used: from a 1.5% to 5.5% positive response rate; the homosexual behavior with the greatest reporting difference (800%, adjusted) was to the question "Ever had receptive anal sex with another male": 0.1% to 0.8%.2003: Smith's 2003 analysis of National Opinion Research Center data[25] states that 4.9% of sexually active American males have had a male sexual partner since age 18, but that "since age 18 less than 1% are [exclusively] gay and 4+% bisexual". In the top twelve urban areas however, the rates are double the national average. Smith adds that "It is generally believed that including adolescent behavior would further increase these rates." The NORC data has been criticized because the original design sampling techniques were not followed, and depended upon direct self report regarding masturbation and same sex behaviors. (For example, the original data in the early 1990s reported that approximately 40% of adult males had never masturbated—a finding inconsistent with some other studies.)

2005: The American Community Survey from the U.S. Census estimated 776,943 same-sex couples in the country as a whole, representing about 0.5% of the population.2007: Cornell University, carrying out research into sexuality amongst a representative sample of more than 20 000 young Americans, published that 14.4% of young women self-identified as being sexual and either lesbian or bisexual, whilst 5.6% of young men self-identified as being sexual and either gay or bisexual.2008: Fried's 2008 analysis of General Social Survey data shows the percentage of United States males reporting homosexual activity for three time periods: 1988–1992, 1993–1998, and 2000–2006. These results are broken out by political party self-identification, and indicate increasing percentages – particularly among Democrats (or, perhaps, reflecting a shift of political allegiance among gay Americans). See graph, right.2008: CNN exit polling showed self-identified gay, lesbian, and bisexual voters at 4% of the voting population in the United States presidential election, 2008.

2010: The National Survey of Sexual Health and Behaviorinterviewed nearly 6,000 people nationwide between the ages of 14 and 94 found that 7 percent of women and 8 percent of men identify as gay, lesbian or bisexual, and that by age 50, 15% of men have had at least one oral sex encounter with another man.

______________________________ ______________________________ __

From the National Gay and Lesbian Task Force

http://www.thetaskforce.org/download...ngtheMyths.pdf

Bisexuality: Dispelling the myths
By Sean Cahill

Popular conceptualizations of sexual orientation often present a strictly either/or perspective on intimate relationships and human sexuality: a person is either heterosexual or homosexual; a person is emotionally and
sexually attracted to either women or men.

However, research shows that human sexuality is much more fluid than the simple gay-straight binarism. In fact, many people are neither exclusively heterosexual nor exclusively homosexual.

While we don’t know exactly what percentage of the population is bisexual, a recent study indicates that the bisexual population may be as large as the homosexual population, or even larger. A recent analysis of data gathered by the 2002 National Survey of Family Growth, found the following:

* When asked “Do you think of yourself as heterosexual, homosexual, bisexual, or something else?” 2.3 percent of men age 18-44 answered homosexual, 1.8 percent bisexual, 3.9 percent something else, and
1.8 percent did not respond.

When asked the same question, 1.3 percent of women age 18-44 identified as homosexual, 2.8 percent bisexual, 3.8 percent something else, and 1.8 percent did not answer the question.

When asked about sexual attraction, 5.9 percent of men 18-44 said they were attracted to both males and females: 3.9 percent “mostly female,” 1.0 percent “both,” and 0.7 percent “mostly male.” Another 0.7
percent were “not sure.”

Some 12.9 percent of women 18-44 said they were attracted to both sexes: 10.2 percent “mostly males,” 1.9 percent “both,” and 0.8 percent “mostly females.” Another 0.8 percent were “not sure.”

Most bisexuals describe themselves as being emotionally, sexually and/or romantically attracted to both women and men and feel capable of loving and forming relationships with either. To most bisexuals, the gender of the person they find attractive is substantially less important than who the person is.

Contrary to common misperceptions, bisexuality is not the equivalent of sexual promiscuity. Bisexual identity speaks more to the existence of attraction to people of either gender, rather than a statement of past or current sexual activity.

Also contrary to common misperceptions, bisexuality is not a transitional phase between heterosexuality and homosexuality. No single pattern exists among bisexuals. Some have experienced both same-sex and opposite sex relationships though others have only experienced one or the other. Some feel they fit into neither the heterosexual nor homosexual worlds, while others feel identified more predominantly with one or the other.

Due to the lack of understanding, acceptance, or even acknowledgment of bisexual identity, the family relationship issues facing bisexual people seldom emerge when contemplating policy and legal changes. Some
bisexual people are legally married to opposite-sex partners. As a result, they are able to access the privileges afforded to married couples. However, many bisexual people are not married either by choice or because they are in same-sex relationships and live in one of the 49 states in which same-sex couples cannot marry. If they are committed to an opposite-sex partner they may nevertheless find the discriminatory aspects of marriage to run counter to their belief system. Finally, bisexual people often face similar discrimination and obstacles as gays and lesbians with regard to custody, visitation and adoption of children.
______________________________ ______________________________ _

http://gaylife.about.com/od/comingout/a/population.htm

How many gay people are there in the United States?

The Williams Institute at the UCLA School of Law, a sexual orientation law and public policy think tank, estimates that there are 8.8 million gay, lesbian, and bisexual persons in the U.S based on the 2005/2006 American Community Survey, an extension of the U.S. Census (Gary J. Gates, 2006, "Same-Sex Couples and the Gay, Lesbian, Bisexual Population: New Estimates from the American Community Survey").

Why is this number an estimate?

The number of LGB persons in the U.S. is subjective. Studies pointing to the statistics are estimates at best. The most widely accepted statistic is that 1 in ever 10 individuals is LGB; however research shows that the number may be more like 1 in 20.

______________________________ ______________________________

http://answers.yahoo.com/question/in...4042417AAHnlKS

What percentage of the population is gay, lesbian or bi?

The Indiana University Kinsey Reports stated 37% of males and 13% of females had homosexual experiences, but this includes incidental homosexual experience. The study reported 10% of males being more or less exclusively homosexual and 2% to 6% of females being more or less exclusively homosexual.
A 1990 study (Homosexuality/Heterosexuality by McWhirter, Sanders, and Reinisch) stated 13.95% of males and 4.25% of females had "extensive" or "more than incidental" homosexual experience.
A 1993 study (The Janus Report on Sexual Behavior) found 9% of men and 5% of women were involved in frequent or ongoing homosexual experiences, but only 4% of men and 2% of women called themselves homosexual. This difference can be attributed as those who were 'out' and those who were 'closeted'.

Since all three studies have similar results, these percentages are deemed accurate.

It appears that the number of male homosexuals is approximately 11.0% and the number of female homosexuals is approximately 4.5%. It also appears that only half of those who are truly homosexual are "out".

Since there have been fewer studies on bisexuality, the use of the Kinsey figures would lead to a conclusion of 27% male bisexuals and 9% female bisexuals.

The result is a total 26% of the general population being gay, lesbian, or bisexual.
______________________________ ______________________________

The above articles are submitted to provide or community with statistics compiled from documented studies and surveys ... not opinions or personal observation.

AngelOK, the above articles are posted to be informative; not argumentative and I don't believe they are representative of "exceptions to the rule."

Thank you for your time and effort in reading this long post!

pjpenner is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women