Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Pennsylvania > Pittsburgh > The Sandbox - Pittsburgh
The Sandbox - Pittsburgh The Sandbox is a collection of off-topic discussions. Humorous threads, Sports talk, and a wide variety of other topics can be found here. If it's NOT an adult-themed topic, then it belongs here

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 370
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 262
sharkman29 250
George Spelvin 244
Top Posters
DallasRain70386
biomed160319
Yssup Rider59854
gman4452869
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47438
pyramider46370
bambino40288
CryptKicker37064
Mokoa36485
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35163
Mojojo33117

Old 01-09-2021, 03:44 PM   #601
Munchmasterman
Valued Poster

Encounters: 10

If the shoe fits.....

Don't worry, they'll stretch out.

Why are you asking me why I'm not banned?

Is "barging" a ban-able offense? Your thrashing and helplessness makes me smile....no, make that guffaw.

PS You're right but out of luck.

I only like female cocksuckers.
Munchmasterman is offline   Quote
Old 01-09-2021, 04:47 PM   #602
lustylad
BANNED

Encounters: 9

Quote:
Originally Posted by Munchmasterman View Post
"Feared and respected"?
Just like there is wide spread voter fraud, right?

Just as funny is your PM claim and your "uninvited" statement.

Take your "uninvited" comment and laugh at it like I do. It is truly worthy of a punk-ass bitch.

The posts are there for all to see. You cropped and lied about it. I'm sure "your" forum has seen that when you are pressed, you go with what you know. You play the drinking card.
When confronted with your bullshit you lie and let me knw you're "feared and respected".

Funny you would say feared before respected.

By people who PM you about me? People who ask your opinion instead of looking for themselves? People who fear and respect you so much they don't respond to my posts?

It looks like people who don't give a shit about me like to see your nuts driven up into your throat.

You were nothing before and now you are even less without wacky and bambi.
Now you are like all bullies.

A lying coward.

"Punk ass bitch"? "Lying coward?" Projecting again, little munchkin?

You came in here pretending you know PA election law. You got repudiated in short shrift. You came back citing paragraphs that only further substantiated you are WRONG as wrong can be, and now you have the temerity to crawl back here to call me a "liar"? You got it WRONG. Learn to admit it. That's called character building. Show some integrity for once. Just say "Yep, you caught me! I know nothing about PA election rules." Going through life snarling at and calling everyone who corrects you a liar is not a good look, munchass.

As they say in your favorite forum, check your PMs.
lustylad is offline   Quote
Old 01-09-2021, 05:23 PM   #603
lustylad
BANNED

Quote:
Is "barging" a ban-able offense?
In your case, yes. You could have tip-toed in and been polite and respectful, but then you always try to make your mama proud, dontcha little munchkin?

Has anyone ever told you how much you have in common with Donald J. Trump? You're both narcissistic bullies who are too pathologically insecure to admit when you're wrong. You're both under-endowed in many areas (you have small hands, dontcha munchkin?) and highly insecure about your obvious deficiencies. In your case, you think by coloring your comments blue and puffing up the font size, you can somehow compensate for your chronic and woeful inability to use facts, logic and reasoning to prevail in an argument.

Quote:
I only like female cocksuckers.
Well now, THAT'S a lie! Just for shits and giggles, I did a search to see how many times you have posted in the Political Forum using the word "cocksucker" and I got 91 hits. I actually expected the number to be higher, but I didn't bother searching for all the variants of the word you favor as well.

Every time you used the word you were conversing with a guy. Now I ask - why would a normal healthy secure heterosexual male who claims he "only likes female cocksuckers" mention that activity in conversations with other guys at least 91 times in a single forum?

Munch on that for a while.
Old 01-10-2021, 04:34 PM   #604
winn dixie
Premium Access

Encounters: 22

Seems munchie has left the building.

Kayleigh is gonna go far in her career.
winn dixie is offline   Quote
Old 01-11-2021, 09:07 PM   #605
matchingmole
Valued Poster

Encounters: 30

matchingmole is offline   Quote
Old 01-11-2021, 09:19 PM   #606
lustylad
BANNED

Default Georgetown, Oxford, Harvard Law... She's Way Out of Your League Mole!

Old 02-06-2024, 01:30 PM   #607
Cody69
BANNED

Encounters: 15

10/2020 Women for Trump. Well how did this work out? Most of the women I know, despise Bone Spurs Trump. They actually hate him.
Cody69 is offline   Quote
Old 02-06-2024, 01:38 PM   #608
tommy156
BANNED

Encounters: 11

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cody69 View Post
10/2020 Women for Trump. Well how did this work out? Most of the women I know, despise Bone Spurs Trump. They actually hate him.
The only women who would ever vote for trump (especially in '24) lost all self respect a long time ago
tommy156 is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women