Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Pennsylvania > Pittsburgh > The Sandbox - Pittsburgh
The Sandbox - Pittsburgh The Sandbox is a collection of off-topic discussions. Humorous threads, Sports talk, and a wide variety of other topics can be found here. If it's NOT an adult-themed topic, then it belongs here

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 370
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 262
sharkman29 250
George Spelvin 244
Top Posters
DallasRain70385
biomed160300
Yssup Rider59854
gman4452869
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47438
pyramider46370
bambino40288
CryptKicker37064
Mokoa36485
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35162
Mojojo33117

Old 09-21-2023, 07:58 PM   #391
bambino
Valued Poster

Encounters: 29

Quote:
Originally Posted by Big Daddy Joe View Post
?

Just because you keep repeating BS as facts dose not make them so.
We are not the 1930s Germans whereas you can keep repeating propaganda and we will blindly follow!
Sieg Heil!
And no country would hold elections in a time of war with the enemy actually on thier soil!
And had you taken the time to actually serve this country instead of lending service to athortrians as you do on here everyday.
You might have been able to make to this connection!
Not a good time to change the leadership especially since Zelinski is holding Putin by the neck while Biden is kicking him in the ass!
And to say that they are not a democracy because of this fact is disingenuous!
Actually, Zelenskyy is holding Joey Bribes by the neck and Putin is kicking both of their asses. I suggest you offer a year of your income to send to Ukraine. Be a patriot.

https://x.com/dc_draino/status/17049...0AMolspcYxY9QA

BAHAHAHAHA
bambino is offline   Quote
Old 09-21-2023, 10:08 PM   #392
Big Daddy Joe
Premium Access

Encounters: 9

Quote:
Originally Posted by bambino View Post
Actually, Zelenskyy is holding Joey Bribes by the neck and Putin is kicking both of their asses. I suggest you offer a year of your income to send to Ukraine. Be a patriot.

https://x.com/dc_draino/status/17049...0AMolspcYxY9QA

BAHAHAHAHA
I served THIS country honorably for six years, what have you done for it?
I mean besides putting the orange autocratic turd in office!
And of course carrying water for Putin!
And FYI I donated $250.00 to Ukraine at the beginning of the war with instructions that it must be used to purchase 7.62x39 ammo!
And if I was a younger man I'd have went myself!

I think I've sacrificed enough!
So once again what have you done for it?......waiting......
Big Daddy Joe is offline   Quote
Old 09-21-2023, 11:01 PM   #393
berryberry
Valued Poster

Encounters: 98

Quote:
Originally Posted by Big Daddy Joe View Post

I think I've sacrificed enough!
So you are all talk but no action. Alrighty then.

Meanwhile Corrupt Ukraine banned the political parties, they’ve invaded churches, they’ve arrested priests, Zelensky refuses to hold elections so no, it isn’t a democracy, it’s a corrupt regime that is getting it's ass kicked
berryberry is offline   Quote
Old 09-21-2023, 11:15 PM   #394
Big Daddy Joe
Premium Access

Quote:
Originally Posted by berryberry View Post
So you are all talk but no action. Alrighty then.

Meanwhile Corrupt Ukraine banned the political parties, they’ve invaded churches, they’ve arrested priests, Zelensky refuses to hold elections so no, it isn’t a democracy, it’s a corrupt regime that is getting it's ass kicked

What is it your buddy says?
If you say so!
Old 09-22-2023, 08:37 AM   #395
Big Daddy Joe
Premium Access

Quote:
Originally Posted by berryberry View Post
So your all tall no action

Unless your typing this traitorous shit you like to spread from a Russian foxhole with a rifle by your side waiting for your turn to join Russias enormous casualty list, then you got shit to say about my honorable service to this one.

Put up or shut up!
Be a men of action instead of just blowhards with computers!
How much of your treasury have you donated to the Russians?
I told you what I did, and I hope they/and by proxy me!
Got some!
I'm sure putin's looking in his change purse for a bit of cushion right about now.
So do hurry up and send at least a few bucks, you won't even miss it, I didn't.
Especially since I know it went to a worthy cause, being put into Ukrainian rifles and being shot at Russians, and you if your in a Russian foxhole, don't be a coward stick your head up, do foolish things take chances!

We know putin's window shopping in N. Koreas arsenal looking for help.
With all of these supposed battlefield wins you all claim.
That can't be good!
I wonder if Kim lets Putin suck his dick like he did trump!
Tommy did say he had his pussy sewn to his neck, I'll bet Kim was in love with that Ho!
Sucking and fucking at the same time, I'll bet Donnie didn't know weither he was Cumming or going!
I'll bet he knew when Kim was cumming, probably grabbed him by the pussy!
I'll giveee you 5 152mm artillery rounds if you lick my balls like Doneee did that orange mother fuckeee!, I liked that round eye bitch, he suck better than my sister!

Yeah bud, Ukraine is not allowing PRO-RUSSIAN! political parties while martial law is in effect!
A good idea since Russia IS THEY'ER FUCKING ENEMY!
You all are going to have to pay more attention!

You and your buddies didn't try to start MAGA branch office in kyev did you?
I'll bet that got squelched real quick!
I'll bet that poster of Dickhead Donnie shooting that M60 like he's ranbo you all had on the wall didn't help much either!
You probably lucky they didn't just shoot you with one of thier M60s.

If you are loyal to Moscow even as a priest you will be arrested.
Now for a basic geography lesson!
Moscow is the capitol of Russia, once again Russia is the enemy.
You and you buddies are going to have to pay attention more.
I'm getting tired of repeating myself!
Or are you all telling half truths again!
Shame on you!

Apparently Ukraine is much quicker to deal with traitors than we are, I believe the the orange turd would not now be free to spew his poison there as he is doing here now.

And for that matter you and your traitorous friends would probably be thrown in a Ukranian prison with the priests and the pro Russian politicians, and any MAGA assholes that they could find wondering around Kyev after they raided their headquarters!

Be sure to ask those priests for absolution your probably gonna need it!
The Ukrainian churches and monasteries are transferring from a branch not affiliated with Moscow!
Once again Moscow is the enemy!
Got it?
Getting tired of repeating myself!
Old 09-22-2023, 09:18 AM   #396
tommy156
BANNED

Encounters: 11

Some folks around here think Ukraine is the enemy. Tells you all you need to know about them.
tommy156 is offline   Quote
Old 09-22-2023, 10:43 AM   #397
berryberry
Valued Poster

Polish President Andrzej Duda yesterday:

Ukraine is like a drowning person who can pull you to the depths. If a drowning person causes harm and drowns us, he will not get help. We have to look after our interests and we will do it effectively and decisively.

Kudos to Poland for seeing the light about Corrupt Ukraine

https://twitter.com/i/status/1704577822474305892
Old 09-22-2023, 10:46 AM   #398
berryberry
Valued Poster

Senator Rand Paul doubled down on his staunch opposition to further funding for the war in Ukraine Thursday, blasting the visiting President Zelensky as a leader of a corrupt regime “begging for more money.

“It’s not even just going to armaments. You realize we’re funding the pension of their government workers and we complain about bloated government here. They’ve got bloated government and they’ve got corruption. And the American taxpayer, people are struggling in our country, are asked to fund it. I think it’s wrong. And I think most of the American people, frankly, are with me,” Paul said during a Fox Business interview.

Paul also noted that Zelensky has cancelled Democracy in the country.

“They’ve cancelled the elections. What kind of democracy has no election?” he noted, adding “next year, Zelensky said he’s not going to have an election because it would be inconvenient during the war and would be expensive.”

He continued, “if you don’t have elections, who in the world will be supporting a country that’s not a democracy? They’ve banned the political parties, they’ve invaded churches, they’ve arrested priests. So, no, it isn’t a democracy. It’s a corrupt regime.”
Old 09-23-2023, 12:05 AM   #399
berryberry
Valued Poster

Corrupt Ukraine is a Laughingstock on the world stage

During Piece of Shit Zelensky's UN speech, numerous delegates left the auditorium (pic 1) leaving the hall half empty, but Ukrainian TV edited the video to show a packed hall, but accidentally showed Zelensky apparently listening to himself (pic 2)

the fake Ukraine propaganda video

https://twitter.com/i/status/1704851291434889327
Old 09-23-2023, 11:20 PM   #400
berryberry
Valued Poster

On September 6 a missile fell on a market in Ukraine killing 15 civilians and injuring dozens of others

Corrupt Zelensky and most DNC influenced US media outlets blamed Russia. Turns out it was a Ukrainian missile

Only reason we know is because a NYT reporter was nearby when the missile was fired

Old 09-24-2023, 11:33 PM   #401
berryberry
Valued Poster

That idiot Justin Trudeau and Corrupt Zelensky honored and cheered on an actual Nazi SS officer.

We know Ukraine loves it's Nazis. So hopefully people aren't surprised to see Trudeau and Corrupt Zelensky honor and cheer a former member of a Ukrainian military division connected to the Nazi party for

Whitewashing Ukraine’s Nazi ties is something the DNC and DNC media have done
Old 10-02-2023, 02:19 PM   #402
berryberry
Valued Poster

Leaked doc shows how Senile Biden administration hid evidence of Ukrainian corruption “to show solidarity with Kyiv"

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women