Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > Main Discussion Forum - National
Main Discussion Forum - National General discussions, but not limited to your local scene. (For staff assistance, contact your local moderator, or see the "Emails to the Staff" post in the Questions for the Staff forum in each city)

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 370
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 261
sharkman29 250
George Spelvin 245
Top Posters
DallasRain70365
biomed160193
Yssup Rider59821
gman4452826
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47407
pyramider46370
bambino40256
CryptKicker37054
Mokoa36482
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35112
Mojojo33117

Old 12-03-2019, 05:42 AM   #16
ben dover
Premium Access

Encounters: 101

Quote:
Originally Posted by LustyBustyGina38FF View Post
Not At All , Lot of us have it together and are better at our TCB skills
I didn't say it was 100% just that it's rare these days.. That's why I stick to the ladies with a good record, there are so many sites now that bombard the net with BS ads you have no idea what will be waiting for you if you schedule or if you'll get replies etc...
ben dover is offline   Quote
Old 12-03-2019, 06:57 AM   #17
Pangolier
Twilight Dancer

Encounters: 9

Sent you a PM Tia. I like Ben Dover's idea, but good providers tend not to remain in the same city for very long. Well, that's been my experience anyhow.
Pangolier is offline   Quote
Old 12-03-2019, 11:05 AM   #18
GypsyHeart
Choose Your Gypsy

User ID: 146290
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

If you are messaging new or younger providers, they don't have the tcb skills yet. Not all new ladies are fortunate enough to have a kick ass mentor.
GypsyHeart is offline   Quote
Old 12-03-2019, 03:26 PM   #19
Pangolier
Twilight Dancer

Quote:
Originally Posted by GypsyHeart View Post
If you are messaging new or younger providers, they don't have the tcb skills yet. Not all new ladies are fortunate enough to have a kick ass mentor.

One of them was actually pretty experienced. She replied, but wasn't even capable of recalling a conversation that occurred less than 24 hours ago, and didn't bother to scroll up a previous message to see the info she was asking for was sitting right there, already provided.
Old 12-04-2019, 05:07 AM   #20
January Maye
Upgraded Female Account

User ID: 396585
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews
Default Participation

This behavior should not be expected. If it is becoming the norm, then unfortunately the men are breeding bad habits by seeing the types of providers who fit that prototype. Essentially, one is complicit in building a monster as well as rewarding it. Results are disgruntled hobbyists who were willing to lower the bar and a new breed of provider who thinks she did a great job by doing less than the bare minimum.

Reviews can make or break a Provider. If that alone is not motivation enough for somebody to do their best, then really nothing is. We have every single reason to walk a little taller in the presence of a gentleman who chose to see us if we accepted that mission. All of us know there is potential for a bad or less than marginal experience because we have been there. I cannot allow prior experiences to litter a new one. I refuse to stop expecting excellence from my Encounters. I am personally responsible if it turns out otherwise.

No longer is taking one FTT probably the best idea. Expecting excellence in an Encounter is going to pay off. If you men are patient and research your prospects well, you can definitely get more than a crummy gold-standard.
January Maye is offline   Quote
Old 12-04-2019, 05:21 AM   #21
Ed Highlight
Valued Poster

Encounters: 79
Default I love, I love, I love my calendar girl!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by January Maye View Post
This behavior should not be expected. If it is becoming the norm, then unfortunately the men are breeding bad habits by seeing the types of providers who fit that prototype...Expecting excellence in an Encounter is going to pay off. If you men are patient and research your prospects well, you can definitely get more than a crummy gold-standard.
Jan-May has it in a nutsack... I mean nutshell. Patience and research!!
Ed Highlight is offline   Quote
Old 12-04-2019, 10:18 AM   #22
lionsntigers
Premium Access

Encounters: 44

It's not just the new girls or the former BP flakes though. I had an appointment setup with one woman who is considered a real go-to (the term legend is used often) for this city, I asked for 9:30 and told her I didn't want to start super late. She asked if I could do midnight, I said that was too late. We settled on 11:00. During the course of the day my schedule pushed a little so I let her know 11:15 was acceptable and she confirmed. I rushed back to my hotel, showered and got everything setup on my end and was ready by 11:00.

At 11:45 I texted asking for a ETA, and she said she had trouble getting an uber and literally just that moment finally had someone on their way. She was still then more than 30 minutes out but claimed she could be there by midnight. I told her to cancel it.

Naturally she freaked out and claimed she had moved her schedule and missed something important and all the other bullshit. I think we all know if the story was flipped and it was me who was an hour late, the provider would be talking about charging for the lost time or just wouldn't answer when I got there.

So agree with Chan, expect little and be happy when it does work out. Even the seasoned veterans can be unreliable on their good days.
lionsntigers is offline   Quote
Old 12-04-2019, 08:07 PM   #23
Pangolier
Twilight Dancer

Quote:
Originally Posted by January Maye View Post
No longer is taking one FTT probably the best idea. Expecting excellence in an Encounter is going to pay off. If you men are patient and research your prospects well, you can definitely get more than a crummy gold-standard.

Say, I'm not familiar with the abbreviation FTT
Old 12-04-2019, 09:35 PM   #24
lionsntigers
Premium Access

Encounters: 44

Taking one for the team
lionsntigers is offline   Quote
Old 12-04-2019, 10:35 PM   #25
Fizley
Valued Poster

Encounters: 34

Even some of the well Reviewed providers are time wasters too. You never know until they show up, if they are a flake or will show up 45 minutes late. It's all part of the experience.

I have no issues with someone being 10 to 15 minutes late.... traffic, kids,work, they all run out life and make things difficult.

However, when your over 20 minutes late I usually cancel the appointment as my time is worth something too.

If the situation were reversed and I showed up for an hour appointment 15 minutes late I look at its my fault I'm 15 minutes late and I should have reduced time. Why is it her fault I am late.
Fizley is offline   Quote
Old 12-27-2019, 08:31 AM   #26
DNinja69
BANNED

Encounters: 43
Default yes...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cougarlicious View Post
I still blame backpage and the TER Shutdown. My 2 cents of why things go to shit for 2019-2020 year
I definitely felt this get worse when BP went poof. At that time Eccie was still a great go-to and I found the reviews here very helpful. This is something to me that is important in the process. When a provider generates business from a site knowing reviews will be posted and seen by thousands of guys then it matters more how they conduct themselves.

Some of my best sessions have been with girls who suck at TCB but once you get them in the room its

My hope continues that this is a bump in the road and not a detour. Maybe one day people will realize the driving the
sex trade further underground doesn't reduce the instance
of trafficking humans it may even make it worse.
DNinja69 is offline   Quote
Old 12-27-2019, 10:10 AM   #27
Cougarlicious
Selective Cougar xoxo

User ID: 310400
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

I have felt sooooo disappointed with a ton of guys reaching out to me who were all interested in dating me but are a bunch of "No bodies" No references no handles nothing to give me. This is discouraging becuase I feel like I am being set up to get hurt. I just feel its not safe out here in Charlotte NC
Cougarlicious is offline   Quote
Old 12-27-2019, 10:42 AM   #28
SeV
Princess/Day- Slut/Night

User ID: 510114
My ECCIE Reviews

i Swear to be a good noodle!
With Great communication,
Minty breath and the maturity
to Skip The Games
SeV is offline   Quote
Old 12-27-2019, 02:11 PM   #29
yourdesire
Upgraded Female Account

User ID: 393863
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

I take pride in what I do regardless of being reviewed so when I have a date I can't imagine not doing my best. Of course I also love what I do so my best comes naturally
yourdesire is offline   Quote
Old 12-28-2019, 07:19 AM   #30
Fsn57
Lifetime Premium Access

Quote:
Originally Posted by DNinja69 View Post
... When a provider generates business from a site knowing reviews will be posted and seen by thousands of guys then it matters more how they conduct themselves. ...
Which makes me suspicious of providers with No-Review policies. It appears they want to hide from their past poor performance.
Fsn57 is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women