Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > The Political Forum
The Political Forum Discuss anything related to politics in this forum. World politics, US Politics, State and Local.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 263
sharkman29 251
George Spelvin 248
Top Posters
DallasRain70418
biomed160570
Yssup Rider59930
gman4452934
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47549
pyramider46370
bambino40323
CryptKicker37081
Mokoa36486
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35368
Mojojo33117

Old 03-05-2015, 02:56 PM   #751
Yssup Rider
Valued Poster

Encounters: 67

Quote:
Originally Posted by DSK View Post
Yes, all the voters were #Odumbo gruberered golem fucktards who had chicken dicks!!!!!
Don't forget white slavers...

Yssup Rider is offline   Quote
Old 03-05-2015, 03:01 PM   #752
I B Hankering
Valued Poster

Encounters: 9

Quote:
Originally Posted by UnderConstruction View Post
the fact you would even compare the two shows how fucking demented you are. To compare someone responsible for the death of over 6 million people to democrats is ridiculous. I can't believe it, but you just keep getting worse.
You're so damn stupid to, you "#Grubered" Odumbo Minion, you didn't comprehend that it wasn't Odumbo being compared to Hitler ... it was your stupid Odumbo "#Grubered" ass that was being compared to the minions who followed Hitler, you "#Grubered" Odumbo Minion!
I B Hankering is offline   Quote
Old 03-05-2015, 06:07 PM   #753
UnderConstruction
Valued Poster

Encounters: 17

Quote:
Originally Posted by I B Hankering View Post
You're so damn stupid to, you "#Grubered" Odumbo Minion, you didn't comprehend that it wasn't Odumbo being compared to Hitler ... it was your stupid Odumbo "#Grubered" ass that was being compared to the minions who followed Hitler, you "#Grubered" Odumbo Minion!
Go fuck yourself you besotted cock goblin. Are you a cock goblin or do you just love gobbling cock

You compared democrats to hitler's minions and then said we drank odumbos jizz, intimating he was hitler in this sick little scenario of yours. I fart in your general direction you besotted Odumbo jizz gobbler.
UnderConstruction is offline   Quote
Old 03-05-2015, 06:10 PM   #754
shanm
Valued Poster

Quote:
Go fuck yourself you besotted cock goblin. Are you a cock goblin or do you just love gobbling cock

You compared democrats to hitler's minions and then said we drank odumbos jizz, intimating he was hitler in this sick little scenario of yours. I fart in your general direction you besotted Odumbo jizz gobbler.
You would waste a fart on this Wanker? Thats just disrespectful to the fart dude.
shanm is offline   Quote
Old 03-05-2015, 06:12 PM   #755
UnderConstruction
Valued Poster

Encounters: 17

Quote:
Originally Posted by shanm View Post
You would waste a fart on this Wanker? Thats just disrespectful to the fart dude.
It was more like a shart... I'm filled with the sour water. Chinese food isn't the cure for diarrhea.
UnderConstruction is offline   Quote
Old 03-05-2015, 06:38 PM   #756
Old-T
Valued Poster

Encounters: 15

Quote:
You're a liar, Old-THUMPER. You can't produce it because it doesn't exist, Old-THUMPER; thus, proving again what a lying, worthless POS you really are, Old-THUMPER.
Poor, pathetic, illiterate IB. You really don't listen well. "Unofficial", "Off the record", "Plausibly deniable" , "We'll deny we said this" such conversations are NOT written down. That is the point, lout. So no, I did not lie--I explained the way of the grown-ups to you, but your overly simplistic mind does not WANT to understand/accept, so you do not.

Quote:
Originally Posted by lustylad View Post
Fuck you and your reference to "lap dogs". Answer my question, old twerp. On what should we base our understanding and interpretation of history? Records and documents and first-person memoirs? Or your fucking hearsay?

You have marched in here before saying everyone else except you is full of shit and you alone possessed inside information about what is REALLY happening behind the scenes but of course you couldn't disclose any of it other than to let everyone know it would prove they're full of shit. Funny how you never enlighten everyone with your inside knowledge. Maybe it's because you're the one who is full of shit.
If you and IIFFy and others don't wish to be confused for lap dogs, then quit acting like lap dogs. When you parrot the foolishness your "master" IB spews, expect to be confused for a lap dog.

And while I never claim to know/understand everything, yes, I damn well know a whole lot more of what happens in DC than most the buffoons on here. I don't necessarily agree with it (but most of you are too enraged to read what I ACTUALLY talk about) but I do try to educate some of you Good Ol' Boy Bumpkins about reality. Does it really embarrass you so much to be as ignorant as you are? It would embarrass me if I were in your position.
Old-T is offline   Quote
Old 03-05-2015, 06:52 PM   #757
I B Hankering
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Old-T View Post
Poor, pathetic, illiterate IB. You really don't listen well. "Unofficial", "Off the record", "Plausibly deniable" , "We'll deny we said this" such conversations are NOT written down. That is the point, lout. So no, I did not lie--I explained the way of the grown-ups to you, but your overly simplistic mind does not WANT to understand/accept, so you do not.
You have two options, Old-THUMPER: put up or STFU. Until you produce "your nonexistent evidence" you're nothing more than a pathetic fucking liar, Old-THUMPER.

Quote:

You're the lib-retarded jackass that was too damn stupid to comprehend that it was your stupid Odumbo "#Grubered" ass that was being compared to the minions who followed Hitler and not Odumbo being compared to Hitler, you "#Grubered" Odumbo Minion, but don't you fret, you "#Grubered" Odumbo Minion, I'll be here to remind you of what a genuine, sorry fucking jackass you are every time you fuck up.

Quote:
Originally Posted by shanm View Post
No, shamman, your butt-buddy saves them all for you.

Quote:
It was more like a shart... I'm filled with the sour water. Chinese food isn't the cure for diarrhea.
"Sour water" is a kind euphemism for what you're really filled with, you "#Grubered" Odumbo Minion.
Old 03-05-2015, 08:04 PM   #758
Old-T
Valued Poster

Why IB, I do believe you are very confused!

This post is evidence that you "you have two choices" comment is an utter lie! See, I have neither shut up, nor produce what you demanded.

You are, therefore, WRONG!!!!!
Old-T is offline   Quote
Old 03-05-2015, 08:12 PM   #759
I B Hankering
Valued Poster

Quote:

This post is evidence that you "you have two choices" comment is an utter lie! See, I have neither shut up, nor produce what you demanded.

Not nearly so bewildered as your lying ass wandering in a wilderness of mirrors, Old-THUMPER. The consequences of those two choices were also enumerated, Old-THUMPER, and your failure to produce your "nonexistent evidence" is evidence that you are a pathetic liar, Old-THUMPER.
Old 03-05-2015, 10:27 PM   #760
Old-T
Valued Poster

Poor IB.

It proves no such thing. All it proves are:

1. That I did not "prove" my perspective. But then I never claimed to prove it, I made a statement which sane, thoughtful people can accept or reject. Since you are neither sane nor thoughtful, you obviously scoff at it for no other reason than I said it.

2. Your logic that postulated there were only two possible outcomes was WRONG!

Poor, wrong, illogical IB.

Old-T is offline   Quote
Old 03-06-2015, 12:37 AM   #761
lustylad
BANNED

Quote:

If you and IIFFy and others don't wish to be confused for lap dogs, then quit acting like lap dogs. When you parrot the foolishness your "master" IB spews, expect to be confused for a lap dog.

And while I never claim to know/understand everything, yes, I damn well know a whole lot more of what happens in DC than most the buffoons on here. I don't necessarily agree with it (but most of you are too enraged to read what I ACTUALLY talk about) but I do try to educate some of you Good Ol' Boy Bumpkins about reality. Does it really embarrass you so much to be as ignorant as you are? It would embarrass me if I were in your position.

For your information, Old Twerp, I am nobody's lap dog and, in fact, if the situation was reversed and you were the one substantiating your arguments and IB was hiding behind flim-flammery, I would be rushing to your defense. But you can't understand that, can you? This board is just a place for you to fuck with everyone while you snicker like an adolescent and strike your faux super-sleuth pose exempting your arguments from any kind of critical scrutiny.

I gave you the benefit of a doubt the first time you pulled that bullshit on me by claiming I should suspend all criticism of Obama's policy in Ukraine because you were privy to secret info on brilliant behind-the-scenes strategy-making that you really couldn't disclose publicly. Yeah right, Jack Ryan. How is that Ukraine thing working out for you and your Beltway insiders?

You look utterly ridiculous when you stretch your privileged intel arguments all the way back to WW2. How old were you in 1945, Old Twerp? Did you already have top-secret insider contacts with Wild Bill Donovan? For your information, the need for secrecy was lifted decades ago regarding historical questions like when did we inform Japan that we wouldn't prosecute Emperor Hirohito for war crimes. If you are too lazy, unread and lacking in intellectual curiosity to produce anything of value to add to the debate, just say so. Be a grown-up and say “I am too lazy, unread and lacking in curiosity to bring anything to the table here.” But don't insult everyone's intelligence by claiming you alone know the unofficial history but can't substantiate any of it because it's the way of the world not to write these things down.

You're the one who should be embarrassed, jackass.

lustylad is offline   Quote
Old 03-06-2015, 07:28 AM   #762
I B Hankering
Valued Poster

Quote:
Poor IB.

It proves no such thing. All it proves are:

1. That I did not "prove" my perspective. But then I never claimed to prove it, I made a statement which sane, thoughtful people can accept or reject. Since you are neither sane nor thoughtful, you obviously scoff at it for no other reason than I said it.

2. Your logic that postulated there were only two possible outcomes was WRONG!

Poor, wrong, illogical IB.

You're the pathetic, illogical and lying jackass, Old-THUMPER. As of today, Old-THUMPER, you've posted in this thread 48 times.

Three days ago, you lyingly claimed that you have **special knowledge** about some heretofore unpublished document to support your lying POV, Old-THUMPER. When challenged to cite your source, Old-THUMPER, you whined and lying claimed your time was too fucking valuable to support your lying claims. Yet, since you made your lying claim three days ago, Old-THUMPER, you've found time to post multiple times in this forum and eight times in this thread alone, Old-THUMPER.

If you have fucking time in your precious schedule to post deflections and insults, Old-THUMPER, you have fucking time to post your so called "facts", Old-THUMPER. So, Old-THUMPER, again you reveal what a pathetically fucked-in-the-head, lying little troll you are. Because instead of resolving this issue with a single post, Old-THUMPER, all you've done is make nine posts filled with deflections, lies and insults to tell everyone how you're too fuckin' busy and you're time is too fuckin' precious to POST your evidence:

Quote:
Quote:
Of course there were no private communications. That never happens.

Sure. Just like there are no anonymous sources.

You are so clueless.

Quote:
But of course you know the truth. You know everything.

Sorry, you have proven over and over you only know what is in books--and much of the world of spies and diplomacy is never written, never even spoken in the clear. You are so clueless about so many things.

But we have had this conversation before. You only accept "facts" that you wish to accept--anything that does not fit your warped world view you ignore or claim is not applicable or you twist what it actually says.

There is no actual "debate" with you--that would require you to be honest about what you said and what others said, and we all know that isn't in your make-up.

Go believe what fairy tales you wish to believe.

Quote:
I tell you what: why don't you invite Duggie to come on here and talk about it. Right after he explains why his megalomania got him shipped out of the Pacific.

Quote:
Ah yes, one comment taken on IB's interpretation with no opportunity to cross examine for truth.

Let me ask a similar question: how many of the generals in WW-II knew about the bomb before Hiroshima? Most did not. So why do you think Truman would have been completely open with D.Mc.?

You are as myopic and stupid as ever.

Quote:
Typical IB tactic. Ignore the question that pokes at the heart of his illogic.

Tell me: what did I reveal?

You and your lap dogs can "old twerp" all you wish, it doesn't reduce your ignorance one bit. You are so clueless about so much it is almost pitiful.

Quote:
Why you are correct! Why would I waste my time producing a citation for you when your entire posting history says you completely ignore them even when they directly contradict your fictional world view? I only go through that effort for someone who is WORTH the effort, and you are not. No, unlike you I have a real life and only come through here for the sheer joy of throwing rocks at you as you sit in your cage. Have fun!

Quote:

Quote:

Old 03-08-2015, 11:43 AM   #763
Old-T
Valued Poster

Quote:
You're the pathetic, illogical and lying jackass, Old-THUMPER. As of today, Old-THUMPER, you've posted in this thread 48 times.

Three days ago, you lyingly claimed that you have **special knowledge** about some heretofore unpublished document to support your lying POV, Old-THUMPER. When challenged to cite your source, Old-THUMPER, you whined and lying claimed your time was too fucking valuable to support your lying claims. Yet, since you made your lying claim three days ago, Old-THUMPER, you've found time to post multiple times in this forum and eight times in this thread alone, Old-THUMPER.

If you have fucking time in your precious schedule to post deflections and insults, Old-THUMPER, you have fucking time to post your so called "facts", Old-THUMPER. So, Old-THUMPER, again you reveal what a pathetically fucked-in-the-head, lying little troll you are. Because instead of resolving this issue with a single post, Old-THUMPER, all you've done is make nine posts filled with deflections, lies and insults to tell everyone how you're too fuckin' busy and you're time is too fuckin' precious to POST your evidence:
I know you missed me, but I have been too busy to reply to you for a while. I actually have a job, I had good seats at a basketball game—sitting with a young lady who then came home with me and spent the rest of the weekend until I took her to the airport this morning.

But now I have time to properly reply to your filth and point out—again—how you are a pathetic little boy who has no concept of the truth. Where shall we start?

IBBuffoon’s statement: “You're the pathetic, illogical and lying jackass, Old-THUMPER. As of today, Old-THUMPER, you've posted in this thread 48 times.”

Why that is actually correct—but in typical IB The Deceiver mode, far from the whole story. For you see Ol’ IB has 185posts in this same thread. And over 200 in the inane Nigeria thread. Nice job of misdirection, IBHypocrite. Well done. No one ever accused you of being honest.

But as is often the case with IB, there are so many other “interesting” points to comment on.

IB’s Lie #1, lying by omission.
===================

IBBuffoon’s statement: “Three days ago, you lyingly claimed that you have **special knowledge** about some heretofore unpublished document to support your lying POV”

Why no, I have never said there was an “unpublished document”. I pointed out that your limited knowledge base is not as complete and perfect as you would like it to be. I pointed out that not every part of every story is in the public record. In fact I repeatedly pointed out in clear simple terms—for your simple mind—that these kind of things are typically NOT WRITTEN DOWN. But as usual, you would rather ignore little three letter words like “not”, and would prefer to make up what other people ACTUALLY said to fit your sick mind. Do you really get your satisfaction from convincing yourself that you “won” an argument? That you are mentally superior to someone? Is it compensation for the reality of your true existence? Just wondering….

IB’s Lie #2, lying by intentionally misrepresenting.

============================== ===

IBBuffoon’s statement: “If you have fucking time in your precious schedule to post deflections and insults, Old-THUMPER, you have fucking time to post your so called "facts", Old-THUMPER. So, Old-THUMPER, again you reveal what a pathetically fucked-in-the-head, lying little troll you are. Because instead of resolving this issue with a single post, Old-THUMPER, all you've done is make nine posts filled with deflections, lies and insults to tell everyone how you're too fuckin' busy and you're time is too fuckin' precious to POST your evidence:

Why look at YOU! Here are my insults tossed your way: “You are so clueless.”, “You are as myopic and stupid as ever.”, and “You are so clueless about so much it is almost pitiful.” Really, are those in the same class of insult as what comes out of your sewer mouth? No, mine can be said quite openly in reasonably polite society, while yours obviously cannot. And some of your pieces of “proof that I insulted you” were not even directed at you at all—they were directed at one each Gen MacArthur. Or do you now claim to be the incarnation of him? Either way you are in true melt-down mode—I am sorry that holding the mirror of truth up to your face is so annoying to you, and such a threat to your feeble self-worth. Poor IB, can only find self-worth by posting constantly on a den of fools such as this.

IB’s Lie #3, lying by the old fashioned way, claiming that he is Gen MacArthur.

============================== ====

A great trifecta IB. Well done. And just think: within the day you might reach the glorious 16,000 post mark!!! Only 15 to go--less than that when you reply to this with another bilge pump monologue. Hey, knowing that one of the most prolific vomiters on here has to help you sleep better at night, doesn’t it?

PS: You are still logically challenged since I have neither given you a citation nor have I shut up. Put in truth you CAN cause me to shut up on this thread: if you don’t reply, neither will I. You still would have trounced me by posting almost 4 posts for each one of mine on here. Deal? That is the closest you are going to get to a peace pipe offer. Your choice.

Old-T is offline   Quote
Old 03-08-2015, 11:46 AM   #764
I B Hankering
Valued Poster

Quote:
Blah, blah, blah
Noticed how you didn't back up your lie with your nonexistent proof, Old-THUMPER.
Old 03-08-2015, 11:51 AM   #765
Old-T
Valued Poster

Learn how to read. Unlike you, when I say I addressed it, I did. But since it isn't what you wish to hear, you pretend you can't comprehend. Poor IB.
Old-T is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women