Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Mexico > Nuevo Laredo - Encounter Reports
Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 370
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 261
sharkman29 250
George Spelvin 244
Top Posters
DallasRain70365
biomed160203
Yssup Rider59821
gman4452829
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47407
pyramider46370
bambino40262
CryptKicker37054
Mokoa36482
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35112
Mojojo33117

Old 07-27-2011, 01:20 PM   #1
capitan1962
Premium Access

Encounters: 157
Default Review: (Nuevo Laredo) A very strange night in Nuevo Laredo

Date: July 26, 2011
Name: Laura, a threesome with a blonde and a redhead from Monterrey and Berta.
Contact Info: No Hay
URL / Website: None
General Area: Downtown bar area
Activities: See ROS, Basically everything but again no animals were harmed during this journey
Session Length: About 7 Hours
Fee: $40
Hair Length and Color: Blonde, Redhead, Brunette
Smoking Status: I Couldn't Tell
Physical Description: 5'3" to 5'7", nice bodies, fun, fun, fun
Recommendation: Yes

capitan1962 is offline   Quote
Old 07-27-2011, 01:33 PM   #2
Guest032716
Account Disabled

Encounters: 65

Why anyone would go in to a war zone for a little poon is beyond me. Have you looked at the stats? Your chances of being killed, or worse yet, taken hostage and tortured is better than getting an STD doing BBFS!

It's not a matter of if - it's when
Guest032716 is offline   Quote
Old 07-27-2011, 01:38 PM   #3
Midnit369
Valued Poster

Encounters: 10

Man I need to hangout with you mr smith, and utrstr. Y'all seem to know where to go.
Midnit369 is offline   Quote
Old 07-27-2011, 02:38 PM   #4
Mr. Smith111
Account Disabled

Encounters: 51

Quote:
Originally Posted by Midnit369 View Post
Man I need to hangout with you mr smith, and utrstr. Y'all seem to know where to go.
I'm not that adventuress. The Captain is the one going to exotic places. A trip to the P is about as wild as I get.
Another wild time Captain
Mr. Smith111 is offline   Quote
Old 07-27-2011, 05:54 PM   #5
Mojojo
Aficionado

Encounters: 114

Brave man!! I salute you.
Mojojo is offline   Quote
Old 07-27-2011, 09:14 PM   #6
capitan1962
Premium Access

Quote:
Originally Posted by Louigi View Post
Why anyone would go in to a war zone for a little poon is beyond me. Have you looked at the stats? Your chances of being killed, or worse yet, taken hostage and tortured is better than getting an STD doing BBFS!

It's not a matter of if - it's when
Have you been there? Probably not, you think it is a war zone because you watch CNN, Until you have done what I have just STFU. There is no reason you have to read my posts. If they make you feel uneasy just go to the bathroom and wash your pussy, it might make you feel better than running your clueless mouth here where you have no idea what you are talking about. It's pretty obvious your balls are smaller than BB's. I will add a new acronym, KMFA.
Old 07-27-2011, 09:16 PM   #7
capitan1962
Premium Access

Even better KMFAP the P=Punk. If you guys don't want to read about what I do then don't. Or if it is a problem because you are a wimp ask the moderators to remove me. I couldn't give a rat's ass. Also the people here that know me will confirm that I would gladly tell you this to your face. You don't have a clue as to what your are talking about. Just keep paying these overweight cows $225 an hour for mediocre/bullshit service and I will give you stories that you can jack your dick to at night And just a heads up, don't back this BMF into a corner because he will come out like a bull..
Old 07-28-2011, 07:42 AM   #8
Mr. Smith111
Account Disabled

Quote:
Originally Posted by capitan1962 View Post
Even better KMFAP the P=Punk. If you guys don't want to read about what I do then don't. Or if it is a problem because you are a wimp ask the moderators to remove me. I couldn't give a rat's ass. Also the people here that know me will confirm that I would gladly tell you this to your face. You don't have a clue as to what your are talking about. Just keep paying these overweight cows $225 an hour for mediocre/bullshit service and I will give you stories that you can jack your dick to at night And just a heads up, don't back this BMF into a corner because he will come out like a bull..
Don't hold back Captain, go ahead and say what's on your mind.LOL
You enjoy these adventures , and whatever the risk is you don't seem to worry about it . Most guys here wouldn't go to those places, including myself. You have to know though that what you do doesn't make sense to lots of people. I don't care either way. It makes for some good reading .
When someone questions why you would do these things it's only normal. I assume you are on this site to have a good time like the rest of us, but when you go off on someone for questioning why you would go to places that you do it takes the fun out of all of this.
Feel free to go off on me too now if you like.
Mr. Smith111 is offline   Quote
Old 07-28-2011, 07:59 AM   #9
Guest032716
Account Disabled

Quote:
Originally Posted by capitan1962 View Post
Have you been there? Probably not, you think it is a war zone because you watch CNN, Until you have done what I have just STFU. There is no reason you have to read my posts. If they make you feel uneasy just go to the bathroom and wash your pussy, it might make you feel better than running your clueless mouth here where you have no idea what you are talking about. It's pretty obvious your balls are smaller than BB's. I will add a new acronym, KMFA.
Dude, take a chill pill, you are way too stressed - you don't need to be an insulting ass (seems you've made a fool out of yourself more than once on this board by shooting off your mouth) Oh, I get my info from friends who live in Nuevo Laredo and have lost family, and from personal experience - but I quit going south 10 years ago after getting caught in the middle of a fire fight.

Hell, looking at your own avatar! You're dressed the part!
Old 07-28-2011, 09:59 AM   #10
capitan1962
Premium Access

Quote:
Dude, take a chill pill, you are way too stressed - you don't need to be an insulting ass (seems you've made a fool out of yourself more than once on this board by shooting off your mouth) Oh, I get my info from friends who live in Nuevo Laredo and have lost family, and from personal experience - but I quit going south 10 years ago after getting caught in the middle of a fire fight.

Hell, looking at your own avatar! You're dressed the part!
Whatever you think bro, you don't have to read my reports. If you don't like them just move on without sharing your wisdom.
Old 07-28-2011, 10:25 AM   #11
pseeker
Gaining Momentum

Encounters: 10

Great report Capitan, all that matters is that you enjoy what you do! I am envious of you though, those are some great adventures.
pseeker is offline   Quote
Old 07-28-2011, 10:25 AM   #12
Guest032716
Account Disabled

I thought this forum was for expressing opinion. I had no idea that it was not acceptable to disagree with the OP!

Hey, I enjoyed the report as I enjoy reading war journals. Especially this part "Military had ordered all downtown bars closed as supposedly some bad guys were coming into town"

A quote from DPS news release July 2, 2011

"According to the information we have received, the Zetas are planning a possible surge in criminal activity, such as robberies, extortions, car-jackings and vehicle theft, specifically against U.S. citizens."

These are your own words before you left, "Stay tuned if I survive.,"

Hey - no doubt you have juevos!
Old 07-28-2011, 10:49 AM   #13
capitan1962
Premium Access

OK I apologize but I get so damn tired of hearing people that don't know or haven't been to any of these places telling me how things are. Usually it's something like this, I ask ...."Have you been there?" and they answer "No but.....blah blah blah." They key word to this is "No". I have some very good friends (American White Gringos) that live in Nuevo Laredo. As well there are several others that I don't know.

People are living normal lives there. We have drive by shootings and people that get killed here in Corpus also. I wouldn't go into the cuts at night (nor likely the day time for that matter) nor several other barrios right here. There are some problems over there but it isn't a war zone. There are no bullets flying towards the big gringo trying to go get laid.

Hell I spent 10 years living and working in Mexico, I have a son there. I have driven 11 times round trip from Reynosa to Ciudad del Carmen plus have made probably 500 trips across the border. With all of this I have never heard a gunshot anywhere in Mexico. Yes I know there are some but it's not like you cross the bridge and dodge bullets. At any time of day there is a steady stream of people crossing the bridge going both directions. 99% are Mexicans but life hasn't stopped for any of these people. If all you have is hearsay or what you hear on the news you really don't know what it's like. If you don't believe me just drive to Laredo, park near the bridge and listen. Not likely you are going to hear bombs or machine guns.
Old 07-28-2011, 10:52 AM   #14
capitan1962
Premium Access

Quote:

"According to the information we have received, the Zetas are planning a possible surge in criminal activity, such as robberies, extortions, car-jackings and vehicle theft, specifically against U.S. citizens."
Sorry to disagree but the Zetas are not about to disclose any plans they may have. This is the media at it's finest. That report was about July 4 weekend. Guess what, nothing happened.
Old 07-28-2011, 01:18 PM   #15
rjdiner
Lifetime Premium Access

Hey Capitan

I enjoy your adventures and the stories that go with it. I hope to continue reading about your adventures, but the name calling is eventually going to get you some points (at best) or banned completely. Maybe you don't care and that's fine. But your stories contribute to our community and I, for one, would like to see that continue. There has to be a better way of getting your point across.

I can tell you I would not do what you are doing. It's not because I'm gutless. Any one who knows me can attest how many bar fights I have been in in my lifetime (and I literally have the scars to prove it). It's because I have people who I care for that depend on me to provide for them and I take that responsibility seriously (the bar fight days are over too). I direct you to my signature line.

Anyway, keep the reports coming. I love 'em.
rjdiner is offline   Quote

View Additional Encounters and Image Galleries
Laura of Nuevo Laredo

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women