Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > Main Discussion Forum - National
Main Discussion Forum - National General discussions, but not limited to your local scene. (For staff assistance, contact your local moderator, or see the "Emails to the Staff" post in the Questions for the Staff forum in each city)

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 370
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 260
sharkman29 250
George Spelvin 243
Top Posters
DallasRain70359
biomed160172
Yssup Rider59819
gman4452817
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47402
pyramider46370
bambino40244
CryptKicker37046
Mokoa36482
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35112
Mojojo33117

Old 04-08-2019, 10:22 PM   #1
satx37
Registered Member

Encounters: 2
Default Solo hobbyist travel

Gents,
I’m curious to see places you recommend to travel with a good hobbyist scene.

I was thinking I’d get more bang for my buck in Denver or Portland than Vegas... what are other good destinations?
satx37 is offline   Quote
Old 04-09-2019, 11:10 AM   #2
KosherCowboy
Valued Poster

Encounters: 28

Quote:
Originally Posted by satx37 View Post
Gents,
I’m curious to see places you recommend to travel with a good hobbyist scene.

I was thinking I’d get more bang for my buck in Denver or Portland than Vegas... what are other good destinations?
if you're goal is to go somewhere in the USA head to South Florida. Best prices and best value in the country IMO

Vegas is garbage unless u want to pay up and that includes the ranches. The ranches also embody all reasons why legalizing even decriminalizing prostitution in this country would be nothing short of complete and utter stupidity! Denver is actually a very affordable city. Unfortunately for me my Denver Queen is still serving time in Pueblo.

Might I suggest two alternatives that are easy to get to. Medellin, Colombia and Montreal, Canada. They are beautiful in Medellin, I can't post the Facebook links here but if you can find them ( not hard) you can actually start picking and choosing. For Montreal,

https://merb.cc/vbulletin/

By the way you mention solo travel. Every good monger locale at least abroad will provide ample opportunity to meet guys from all over the world with like interests which will only expand your horizons, options and knowledge.

Also consider this place if you are in to black women. I would actually go next week with a friend from Scotland but I already have plans.
http://www.blackbeardsadultresort.com/

Dirt cheap, the madam is on site and you can book your girls by the hour, the day in fact each day you can have a new girlfriend.

But since I found Germany I have no desire to fuck anywhere else in this world.

Good luck in your search. Happy travels, in 9 days I will be Cologne/Dortmund bound for the very best this life has to offer ( depending on your tastes/ preferred atmosphere) and two of my all time favorite Queens are waiting on my Euros. And they shall receive!

KosherCowboy is offline   Quote
Old 04-11-2019, 07:52 AM   #3
ilikeitlikethat
Valued Poster

Encounters: 24

I've been to 47 of the 48 continental United States. I've hobbied in most of them. But due to inconsistencies in all the cities I've visited, I no longer hobby when I travel.

My recommendation is, if you do hobby when traveling, research, research and research. Visit well known ladies with solid reputations.
ilikeitlikethat is offline   Quote
Old 07-27-2019, 01:43 PM   #4
satx37
Registered Member

Encounters: 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by ilikeitlikethat View Post
I've been to 47 of the 48 continental United States. I've hobbied in most of them. But due to inconsistencies in all the cities I've visited, I no longer hobby when I travel.

My recommendation is, if you do hobby when traveling, research, research and research. Visit well known ladies with solid reputations.
Good advice... I’m sure that there are some good providers in almost any city, but was just trying to narrow it down. Dallas seems to offer attractive options too
satx37 is offline   Quote
Old 07-27-2019, 02:39 PM   #5
Old-T
Valued Poster

Encounters: 15

Places I would recommend for both the ladies there, and for tourist things to do (depending upon what you like, of course) in no particular order:
--Denver/Boulder
--DC
--Miami & Tampa
--Phoenix (from Oct to Apr)
--Toronto
--Vancouver
--Montreal
Old-T is offline   Quote
Old 07-27-2019, 03:15 PM   #6
Anonymous01
Valued Poster

North American continent, Montreal is the only place to go! In addition to merb.cc, take a look at:
indycompanion.com
I have had the pleasure of ladies from that web site and they were all delightful!
Keep in mind that as of today, the USD > CAD exchange rate is $0.76 > $1.00, so it's like adding $0.32 for every dollar.
Anonymous01 is offline   Quote
Old 07-27-2019, 04:28 PM   #7
KosherCowboy
Valued Poster

Encounters: 28

Quote:
Originally Posted by Anonymous01 View Post
North American continent, Montreal is the only place to go! In addition to merb.cc, take a look at:
indycompanion.com
I would have to second this w/o hesitation if looking for beauty, a very fair price and ladies in their young 20's nothing can touch Montreal. If I lived up north I would go there but at this point if I am going to fly all the way up there from TX I may as well keep going across the pond. The airfares have little variance too.

From a price point both Texas and S Florida ( NOT the I-4 corridor or N FL) offer the best prices in the country hands down but the quality can't touch Montreal in horse racing terms no ' photo finish'; Montreal finishes the race when all the American horses are coming around the final turn...

if even!

One great town for girls as mentioned above is Denver. I have had some very good times there.

The OP also mentioned solo hobbyist travel. I think the USA is good for play in your home town or travelling if on work or a layover but as a ' destination.??'

Not...

Since solo travel is in the title of the thread why not a location you can hook up with other mongers and hang out. Just fly to the Dominican Republic, Costa Rica, or better Bogota or Medellin even Panama City. All flights not much different than DC to Denver or Atlanta to Vancouver etc.. Team up with the guys, all locations mentioned for the most part are ' get a hotel visitor' or ' go to an incall' than what???

This is why I prefer sex clubs, check in, do your thing for a full day and at night head back to the hotel but in the meantime everything was spoon fed to you from food to showers to wellness centers and girls of course and you get to hang out with great guys sharing stories.

Let us know where you go...
KosherCowboy is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women