Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > Diamonds and Tuxedos
Diamonds and Tuxedos Glamour, elegance, and sophistication. That's what it's all about here in ECCIE's newest forum which caters to those with expensive tastes, lavish lifestyles, and an appetite for upscale entertainment.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 370
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 261
sharkman29 250
George Spelvin 243
Top Posters
DallasRain70359
biomed160169
Yssup Rider59818
gman4452817
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47405
pyramider46370
bambino40244
CryptKicker37046
Mokoa36482
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35112
Mojojo33117

Old 05-01-2019, 10:16 PM   #31
Naughty_Piper
Upgraded Female Account

User ID: 168015
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

So I have a similar situation coming up with a friend. It isn't a cruise, but it is an international resort that we will be going to for a week. It is someone I've been seeing for years now and we are both very close friends at this point. We do overnights regularly so we have extended time together. He proposed this same concern to me, wondering what it would be since the rough estimate of the trip itself was a little over 8k. I told him if he just covered all my stuff there (I told him I would buy my own souvenirs) didn't plan it for when I was supposed to be on tour, and paid for my sitter while I was gone, we'd call it even since lets be honest...who doesn't love a vacation?
Naughty_Piper is offline   Quote
Old 05-12-2019, 02:01 PM   #32
Zhivago52
Valued Poster

Encounters: 16

Prefer river cruises, and would like a provider who shared that preference. Separate rooms and we'd work it out on times to be alone and expectations on how many hobby dates to accommodate. Perhaps best if she travels with another provider to avoid single traveller surcharges -- plus always nice to have a threesome once or twice during the week. Great topic!
Zhivago52 is offline   Quote
Old 05-14-2019, 08:57 PM   #33
Old-T
Valued Poster

Encounters: 15

Quote:
Originally Posted by Naughty_Piper View Post
So I have a similar situation coming up with a friend. It isn't a cruise, but it is an international resort that we will be going to for a week. It is someone I've been seeing for years now and we are both very close friends at this point. We do overnights regularly so we have extended time together. He proposed this same concern to me, wondering what it would be since the rough estimate of the trip itself was a little over 8k. I told him if he just covered all my stuff there (I told him I would buy my own souvenirs) didn't plan it for when I was supposed to be on tour, and paid for my sitter while I was gone, we'd call it even since lets be honest...who doesn't love a vacation?
Piper, if I didn'tknow you couldn'tbe, I would think you are my ATF#2. That was almost exactly her comment (minus the baby sitter) when I took her on a river cruise to Europe this month.

And so very well spent money!
Old-T is offline   Quote
Old 05-15-2019, 06:48 AM   #34
friendly fred
Valued Poster

Encounters: 5

I've always thought that the international ladies working on the cruise ships might play around but for several reasons I haven't pursued it.

1. Cruise ship work is very hard and grueling (think 80 hours per week easy and you must make everyone happy or go home) and most but not all extremely pretty girls don't like to work hard when they get so many privileges everywhere they go based upon their looks)

2. The numbers work against you. Most of the women on board are with their families, often extended families including husbands or boyfriends/baby daddies, and they just don't have much free time. A younger working girl coincidentally on a cruise with her family likely doesn't want to be caught playing around with a much older man - too many awkward questions.

3. You are trapped on that ship unless you want to bail out at a foreign port and arrange transportation back to the States - very high cost on short notice.

4. I wouldn't try it with someone I didn't already know well and love being around and then she would also have to be into other women so if I did find another girl on the ship I could take advantage of that, too.
friendly fred is offline   Quote
Old 11-10-2019, 01:09 AM   #35
AngelaNuru
Verified Provider

User ID: 512017
My ECCIE Reviews

I am considering this - a singles cruise could be good...
AngelaNuru is offline   Quote
Old 01-04-2020, 10:37 PM   #36
SweetSuzanna
MILF Extrodinaire

User ID: 305703
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

I'm in. Love cruises. And would not expect a huge donation.
Cruises are awesome. Always wanted to try a singles cruise. I miss being able to afford to travel. It was my goal in my 20's to see the world!
SweetSuzanna is offline   Quote
Old 01-05-2020, 04:18 AM   #37
Trey
Valued Poster

Encounters: 70

Now that would be a good cruise. One with a pair of working girls on their own. Yeah I'd hop on for a ride.
Trey is offline   Quote
Old 01-07-2020, 06:07 AM   #38
melannie_star
No Shame In My Game!

User ID: 168221
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

I prefer the old-fashioned way

A smart business aspect of a cruise ship or yacht is to have row boats detached for a more personal one-on-one
encounter. somewhat like the Titanic//
Attached Images
File Type: jpg mba-05490260.jpg (141.2 KB, 157 views)
melannie_star is offline   Quote
Old 01-24-2020, 06:33 AM   #39
melannie_star
No Shame In My Game!

User ID: 168221
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

melannie_star is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women