Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Other US Hotspots > Arkansas > Coed Discussions
Coed Discussions Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 370
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 261
sharkman29 250
George Spelvin 245
Top Posters
DallasRain70365
biomed160193
Yssup Rider59821
gman4452826
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47407
pyramider46370
bambino40250
CryptKicker37054
Mokoa36482
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35112
Mojojo33117

Old 09-14-2018, 12:38 AM   #16
Ginger Doll
BANNED

User ID: 17895
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by SpankyJ View Post
Walked by a provider in Walmart a while back, but she didn't notice me. I texted her and she told me where she was and I came over to her and we had a nice conversation. It was someone I know very well, though. I've never encountered any others like that.
Hope you liked the Outshine coconut bars she recommended. Lol.
Ginger Doll is offline   Quote
Old 09-14-2018, 12:32 PM   #17
warbird
Gaining Momentum

Encounters: 1

I had one call my office once as a prospective customer. I recognized her from her address. I didn't say anything of course. Also I had one pop up on my facebook feed as a suggested friend as we had a mutual friend. I did mention that to her later and we laughed about it as she already knew who I was in RL.
warbird is offline   Quote
Old 09-14-2018, 12:41 PM   #18
FLWriter
Account Disabled

One of my ATF's was formerly a cashier at a pharmacy. I didn't know that until I walked in. When I saw her, as a joke I went and picked out a box of condoms--XL, which I don't wear and took them to the register. She LOUDLY laughed and said, "What are you doing with THOSE, you can't use those!"

All that remained was to look around and see who else heard her. I didn't have the guts. Exit quietly.
FLWriter is offline   Quote
Old 09-14-2018, 09:34 PM   #19
willro
Valued Poster

Encounters: 43

Quote:
Originally Posted by sas72032 View Post
I had the same feeling Willro when I had known a provider a long time and we became friends on Facebook. I was surprised when under mutual friends that she was friends with my grand daughter. I asked her how she knew her and she said they were good friends in high school. That was a weird moment for me. I still see her UTR, but we are both careful that my grand daughter doesn’t know how we know each other.

Holy shit, I don't know if I could keep up that relationship. It might just be too weird for me.
willro is offline   Quote
Old 09-14-2018, 09:42 PM   #20
willro
Valued Poster

Encounters: 43

Quote:
Originally Posted by warbird View Post
I had one call my office once as a prospective customer. I recognized her from her address. I didn't say anything of course. Also I had one pop up on my facebook feed as a suggested friend as we had a mutual friend. I did mention that to her later and we laughed about it as she already knew who I was in RL.

I have definitely had this happen before with various social media accounts suggesting a person I might know. I'm guessing I've been recognized by some ladies in the same way. Often I see several friends we have in common and it does make me wonder about how they might know each other. Luckily all of these women, and myself, have so far had the good sense not to invade each other's private lives, and we have refrained from clicking the add friend button.
willro is offline   Quote
Old 09-15-2018, 01:06 AM   #21
Nicolefoxx1
🦊Nicole Foxx🦊

User ID: 247531
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

I had it happen I was dropping off one of my rental cars and one of my gentleman was with his mom and his kids and we looked at each other and kind of just like smile and then that’s when he called me a little after that he’s like was that big butt yours I seen lol it was awesome!

And I had another time where I was in the hospital visiting basically like a sister to me she was having a baby and one of my gentleman seen me at the hospital and he was with his kids and I think his so and then he texted me like a couple days after was like was that you I seen at the hospital the other day ! It was funny lol !

I think it’s awesome but at the same time I don’t really like to acknowledge it but if your single aN by yourself I’ll say hey! If oknow if you’re with your so I just Kinda look at you or I might not acknowledge and then you can always text me later ! Safer that way !
Nicolefoxx1 is offline   Quote
Old 09-15-2018, 05:42 AM   #22
sas72032
Lifetime Premium Access

Encounters: 54

Quote:
Originally Posted by willro View Post
Holy shit, I don't know if I could keep up that relationship. It might just be too weird for me.

It felt weird at first, but we had already been seeing each other for a long time and neither of us knew, so why change things. I saw her again last week and we just don’t mention it very often. A few times she has joked and told me she thinks about me when they talk or are together. She has been an UTR regular for about 5 years, so if she was going to say something, she would have. I am the only one she sees and she is in Conway. She is a really sweet girl and I am actually glad my grand daughter has her for a friend. She is someone I would want her to be friends with.
sas72032 is offline   Quote
Old 09-15-2018, 05:46 AM   #23
sas72032
Lifetime Premium Access

Encounters: 54

Quote:
It felt weird at first, but we had already been seeing each other for a long time and neither of us knew, so why change things. I saw her again last week and we just don’t mention it very often. A few times she has joked and told me she thinks about me when they talk or are together. She has been an UTR regular for about 5 years, so if she was going to say something, she would have. I am the only one she sees and she is in Conway. She is a really sweet girl and I am actually glad my grand daughter has her for a friend. She is someone I would want her to be friends with.
sas72032 is offline   Quote
Old 09-15-2018, 09:42 AM   #24
BabyDallass
(V)ery(I)mportant(P)ussy

User ID: 54763
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

I would say my worst encounter was the time an eccie guy tried to rip me off, didn't work how he planned, I made a post about him. Then one day I was at the store, and he pulls up beside me and said "that's fun we are having on ec" and then left, it was like a scary horror film. My mom was in the store, so luckily she didn't see him. It was so rude and uncalled for. Hopefully he's retired by now, I'll never forget he was about 75 and carried a gun. Mean old grumpy sack of shit he was lol
BabyDallass is offline   Quote
Old 09-15-2018, 09:56 AM   #25
Guest110920
Account Disabled

Encounters: 72

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ginger Doll View Post
Hope you liked the Outshine coconut bars she recommended. Lol.

Lol, yeah! ha ha
Guest110920 is offline   Quote
Old 09-15-2018, 11:00 AM   #26
arealone
Premium Access

Encounters: 83

It's happened to me twice. Most recently was ran into a provider at a convenience store. We smiled and said hello to each other. She texted me as soon as she got into her car. No harm, no foul there. We were actually good friends.

The second time was a little bit more risky. Was with a "man of the cloth" who I was taking out to dinner as I was interviewing him for a position on a non-profit board that I was on. As we were waiting for our table at the restaurant, ran into a provider that I had seen just once. That time was just a simple head nod and smile. Was waiting for the lightning bolt that night.
arealone is offline   Quote
Old 09-15-2018, 11:00 AM   #27
austin88998833
Valued Poster

Encounters: 49

Quote:
Originally Posted by BabyDallass View Post
I would say my worst encounter was the time an eccie guy tried to rip me off, didn't work how he planned, I made a post about him. Then one day I was at the store, and he pulls up beside me and said "that's fun we are having on ec" and then left, it was like a scary horror film. My mom was in the store, so luckily she didn't see him. It was so rude and uncalled for. Hopefully he's retired by now, I'll never forget he was about 75 and carried a gun. Mean old grumpy sack of shit he was lol
Nothing worse than a mean old grumpy sack of 75 year old shit! lol ! You would think that a 75 yr old man could at least be a nice gentleman and treat young ladies right! I guess some just get worse with age not better.
austin88998833 is offline   Quote
Old 09-15-2018, 04:16 PM   #28
BabyDallass
(V)ery(I)mportant(P)ussy

User ID: 54763
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by austin88998833 View Post
Nothing worse than a mean old grumpy sack of 75 year old shit! lol ! You would think that a 75 yr old man could at least be a nice gentleman and treat young ladies right! I guess some just get worse with age not better.
I know you would so think that. I was shocked with his behavior, didn't at all expect it. Good thing we have guys like you to make up for the mean ones
BabyDallass is offline   Quote
Old 09-16-2018, 12:53 AM   #29
austin88998833
Valued Poster

Encounters: 49

Quote:
Originally Posted by BabyDallass View Post
I know you would so think that. I was shocked with his behavior, didn't at all expect it. Good thing we have guys like you to make up for the mean ones
Why thank you babe!

https://goo.gl/images/c23qp1
austin88998833 is offline   Quote
Old 09-16-2018, 01:33 PM   #30
bluffcityguy
Permanently retired

Encounters: 25

Quote:
I have definitely had this happen before with various social media accounts suggesting a person I might know. I'm guessing I've been recognized by some ladies in the same way. Often I see several friends we have in common and it does make me wonder about how they might know each other. Luckily all of these women, and myself, have so far had the good sense not to invade each other's private lives, and we have refrained from clicking the add friend button.
I never use a picture of myself (or my family) as my profile or cover picture (I use pictures related to various interests of mine), while my posted content can't be read by anyone who isn't a Facebook friend, so hopefully if my name comes across "People you may know" the worstt they can conclude is that I may be a former client, but hopefully can't pin it down to me.

I can only think of maybe two providers, three tops, with whom I have a friendly enough relationship that I might consider being Facebook friends with them, but they've kept their distance and I've respected that choice. After all, no matter what the ladies might say, ultimately it's all about the money, not about any sort of personal relationship.

Cheers,

bcg
bluffcityguy is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women