Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Other US Hotspots > Arkansas > Coed Discussions
Coed Discussions Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 370
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 261
sharkman29 250
George Spelvin 244
Top Posters
DallasRain70372
biomed160247
Yssup Rider59828
gman4452859
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47410
pyramider46370
bambino40270
CryptKicker37060
Mokoa36482
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35112
Mojojo33117

Old 09-13-2018, 09:16 AM   #1
bluffcityguy
Permanently retired

Encounters: 25
Default Old "encounter reports"

I've been in the habit of clicking only on post-blackout reports lately... today my mouse zigged when I wanted it to zag, and I clicked on one of the old (pre-blackout) reports by mistake.

Lo and behold, instead of getting a "You don't have permission to view this" message, the report opened up! I went to my profile, clicked on a number of my report links, and all of them I clicked on opened up. (I didn't try all of them, so I can't vouch for all of the archives being open now.)

Maybe I missed the announcement (if there was one), but y'all might want to check for yourselves if you didn't notice this. We seem to have access to at least some (if not all) of the old encounter reports.

Enjoy reliving past triumphs, folks.

Cheers,

bcg
bluffcityguy is offline   Quote
Old 09-13-2018, 10:00 AM   #2
Guest110920
Account Disabled

Encounters: 72

Quote:
Originally Posted by bluffcityguy View Post
I've been in the habit of clicking only on post-blackout reports lately... today my mouse zigged when I wanted it to zag, and I clicked on one of the old (pre-blackout) reports by mistake.

Lo and behold, instead of getting a "You don't have permission to view this" message, the report opened up! I went to my profile, clicked on a number of my report links, and all of them I clicked on opened up. (I didn't try all of them, so I can't vouch for all of the archives being open now.)

Maybe I missed the announcement (if there was one), but y'all might want to check for yourselves if you didn't notice this. We seem to have access to at least some (if not all) of the old encounter reports.

Enjoy reliving past triumphs, folks.

Cheers,

bcg
Yep, I’m seeing my old ones now too. I didn’t see any announcement either,but looks like they are back.
Guest110920 is offline   Quote
Old 09-13-2018, 01:01 PM   #3
BabyDallass
(V)ery(I)mportant(P)ussy

User ID: 54763
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

What's crazy to me is we can't use certain words or show certain body parts, but guys can write every.single.small.little. detail about us in a review? Down to the T...just crazy to me. Like just write out your whole story for evidence...:/
BabyDallass is offline   Quote
Old 09-13-2018, 05:59 PM   #4
Guest110920
Account Disabled

Encounters: 72

Quote:
Originally Posted by BabyDallass View Post
Like just write out your whole story for evidence...:/

That's why I don't write them anymore, personally.
Guest110920 is offline   Quote
Old 09-13-2018, 07:33 PM   #5
2wheels2fun
Valued Poster

Encounters: 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by SpankyJ View Post
That's why I don't write them anymore, personally.

This. Reviews can be construed as an online confession to the commission of a "crime."
2wheels2fun is offline   Quote
Old 09-13-2018, 07:36 PM   #6
Fr8nk&Bnz
Premium Access

Encounters: 14

Reason I quit "kissing and telling". If its doable I'd really want to delete all of mine.

Biomed1 - is that doable??
Fr8nk&Bnz is online now   Quote
Old 09-13-2018, 09:05 PM   #7
biomed1
Administrator

Encounters: 32

Eccie does not remove Posts. Encounter Reports and Reviews from the past are "Posts".
biomed1 is offline   Quote
Old 09-14-2018, 08:38 AM   #8
bluffcityguy
Permanently retired

Encounters: 25

Quote:
Originally Posted by 2wheels2fun View Post
This. Reviews can be construed as an online confession to the commission of a "crime."
Eh. It would be hearsay, so they'd have to find some exception to the hearsay rule to get them in. Not to mention that they'd have to find some way of connecting your handle to your RL identity. Since mere patronizing prostitution is a misdemeanor in most jurisdictions (all of them that I'm personally familiar with), dotting all the "i"s and crossing all the "t"s to get your encounter reports into evidence is probably more trouble than it's worth for the authorities, unless they really have a hard-on for you for some other reason.

Now, if the provider you're making a report on is underage, all bets are off... That might well be a situation where they'd go to the trouble of connecting your handle to your RL identity and trying to get your report in as some exception to the hearsay rule...

Cheers,

bcg
bluffcityguy is offline   Quote
Old 09-14-2018, 11:15 AM   #9
BabyDallass
(V)ery(I)mportant(P)ussy

My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

I wish I could remove mine. I personally do not want anymore reviews, I have 80 something that all say pretty much the same stuff. I rather kiss and seal
Old 09-14-2018, 11:20 AM   #10
BabyDallass
(V)ery(I)mportant(P)ussy

My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

So if we want to remove them we need to delete our account and start over?
Old 09-14-2018, 12:23 PM   #11
warbird
Gaining Momentum

Encounters: 1

Quote:
I wish I could remove mine. I personally do not want anymore reviews, I have 80 something that all say pretty much the same stuff. I rather kiss and seal
The problem is to get upgraded access as a hobbyist you have to do reviews so you end up getting reviews of the same ladies over and over and over. I've never posted a review, just not my thing.
warbird is offline   Quote
Old 09-14-2018, 05:04 PM   #12
BK
Valued Poster

Encounters: 16

Quote:
Originally Posted by warbird View Post
The problem is to get upgraded access as a hobbyist you have to do reviews so you end up getting reviews of the same ladies over and over and over. I've never posted a review, just not my thing.
Not exactly true, you can pay for lifetime access. or smaller increments as I had done to avoid doing reviews.
My time has expired as I only did a year. Just did a review because it was requested of me to do so, but I prefer not to do them.
BK is offline   Quote
Old 09-14-2018, 06:04 PM   #13
biomed1
Administrator

Encounters: 32

Quote:
So if we want to remove them we need to delete our account and start over?
The reviews will remain - Eccie does not delete Posts/Reviews.

If you disable your account and create another account, the Hobbyists will talk to each other (Back Channel).

So there would be no secrecy.
biomed1 is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women