Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > West Texas > Coed Discussions - West Texas
Coed Discussions - West Texas Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 264
sharkman29 251
George Spelvin 248
Top Posters
DallasRain70423
biomed160612
Yssup Rider59954
gman4452938
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47573
pyramider46370
bambino40333
CryptKicker37085
Mokoa36487
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35404
Mojojo33117

Old 07-27-2016, 08:56 AM   #1
DallasBella
BANNED

User ID: 49096
My ECCIE Reviews
Question Your Worst Experiences ... With a Twist

Hello guys an gals, the West Texas board is too quiet so I would like to start a conversation:
What is the worst experience you have had with a provider or client BEFORE ever meeting ?

I'll have to think a minute and will post mine in the thread later on
DallasBella is offline   Quote
Old 07-27-2016, 09:47 AM   #2
john_deere
Valued Poster

Encounters: 31

ha!

out here in the wasteland of the 806 chatting up girls from backpage trying to find a needle in the haystack is just a normal part of gameplay. if i posted all the stupidity i've seen it would take 10 pages of a thread. the level of dumb some of these girls bring to the game is so ridiculous that i have no doubt they would be better off flipping burgers for minimum-wage.
john_deere is offline   Quote
Old 07-27-2016, 11:01 AM   #3
Getting It In Texas
Valued Poster

Encounters: 12

I had a girl that I set up an in call with that comes out to meet me at my car. She jumps in like nothing and says lets go get breakfast. I admit it was kinda funny and odd but I dug her bubbly personality. We head out and she orders the most disgusting carne guisada with beans, cheese, and guacamole.

We get back and are shooting the shit and says how she thinks it's cool that I didn't mind taking her out to grab a bite to eat. So as I think were getting ready to start she says let me take a few bites because I'm starving and she takes a bite out of the taco. She finishes chewing tags a swig of water from a glass she had there and yanks my pecker out and starts to blow me.

All I can smell is the damn Alvacado and I start to lose it. As she DTs she burps a little and I catch a whiff and I'm SOOOOOOOO done. It was so awkward that I clean up ASAP and make up a "I have to get to work" line because we lost time getting breakfast. She was smoking hot but the thought of her puking up some taco meat was to much.

That's my story..... Next?
Getting It In Texas is offline   Quote
Old 07-27-2016, 11:23 AM   #4
Blue Moon Man
Premium Access

Encounters: 164

Get the text with the room number and she says wait a couple of minutes. I wait 5 minutes, then go in and as I am just approaching the door, it opens, a guy walks out, gives me a stupid look, and walks on down the hall. The door is open, she is standing there inside in a little nightie and she says, "don't worry, that's just my husband."

I turn around and walk out and drive away. All day she texts me that I am an asshole and never to call her again. I didn't.
Blue Moon Man is offline   Quote
Old 07-27-2016, 11:29 AM   #5
john_deere
Valued Poster

this thread is gonna be gold.
Old 07-27-2016, 11:53 AM   #6
oldpun
Premium Access

Encounters: 92

I set up with a girl for outcall. Half an hour before the appointment time I text to get the motel location. She texts back with room 222. I text back for the name of the motel. She texts back, same as last time. I text her reminding her this is the first time I have seen her. She texts back that it is the same motel she always uses. I call, she doesn't answer. Text again and finally get the name of the place. When I get there she is griping because I am late and it is gonna screw up her schedule.
I never saw her again, but was pretty sure where it was I didn't see her.
oldpun is offline   Quote
Old 07-27-2016, 12:16 PM   #7
quick draw mc graw
Valued Poster

Encounters: 13

These stories are unbelievable.

I want to hear an experience from JD, he has to have a short story to tell
quick draw mc graw is offline   Quote
Old 07-27-2016, 12:54 PM   #8
john_deere
Valued Poster

the truth is that in all my dates i have only ever been stood up a few times and only showed up to look at a girl and instantly regretted my decision maybe three or four times. i work pretty hard to make sure i'm not wasting my time.

when i start chatting these girls up i pretty quickly go to the question about pictures. i'm polite and i just tell them straight up i understand using fake pictures on backpage but i really need to see something real. in one case there was this chick calling herself "amor d" who was using the photo of a girl from amarillo some of us in here knew pretty well.

she got pretty lit up at the mere suggestion that these pictures might not be hers. this, of course, is my cue to do a little bit of trolling. lol she expressed her outrage by telling me she was googling my phone number and that she was going to my house to tell my wife about me. i asked her where she thought i lived and she said some city in nm about 300 miles from where i am. when i informed her of this unfortunate fact you could literally feel her phone melting. she ended up trying to tell me that she was an undercover cop and that she was blocking my phone.

so....nothing dramatic but i get these little chuckles pretty frequently.
Old 07-27-2016, 02:03 PM   #9
Zgirl2
Account Disabled

User ID: 342661
My ECCIE Reviews

I would partake, but I better not....

This is a great thread i might add.
Zgirl2 is offline   Quote
Old 07-27-2016, 02:26 PM   #10
westtexasbrowser
Valued Poster

Encounters: 17

I've never told this story before... upon reading, you'll know why.

Had an outcall overnighter with a provider. We do dinner together then back to my hotel for the playtime. She's been a real a gem up to this point, and I"m loving our visit so far. Not long into the action she said she feels sick. She goes to the bathroom and stays in there for 10-15 minutes. I say "Are you ok". She's like "yeah, I'm fine. Fuck me!". Ok, I guess. She's 100% into it, so I get into it, too. Soon she slides me into her ass. And in no time flat we've got a mess on our hands..... well, not on my hands. On my dick and on a towel. I take the towel and retreat into the bathroom to clean up. I'm in there for all of 2 minutes washing the mess off of myself when she is knocking furiously on the bathroom door. I open it and she barges in and throws up in the toilet.
I get the fuck out of the bathroom. She stays in there for 15-20 minutes heaving and throwing up God-knows what else. She comes out and straddles me again and says "Now, where were we?" I'm like "We're done for the night, sweetheart. Please stay here and get some rest. You are obviously not feeling well. You can leave in the morning. It's okay" Her "I'm fine, I'm fine. Fuck me now!".
I can NOT get into it. She's got the smell of puke on her breath despite having brushed her teeth not 30 seconds ago. She hops down and starts blowing me. And I said "Baby. No." She starts tearing up, clearly upset.
I put her on the bed and cover her up with the sheets. "Go to sleep, sweetie." She finally does. She gets up in the middle of the night a few times to be sick in the bathroom a few more times. It awakens me every time... I'm worried shes gonna puke or shit all over the hotel room that's in my fucking name.
Wake up in the morning, I shower and try to send her on her way. She's still trying to fuck me. I can't do it. I hug her and and send her away.

Never in my life (before or since) has a girl wanted to fuck me so badly. I should have married that crazy chick.
westtexasbrowser is offline   Quote
Old 07-27-2016, 03:32 PM   #11
sidekick
Valued Poster

Encounters: 97

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zgirl2 View Post
I would partake, but I better not....

This is a great thread i might add.
I can't wait for your story!
sidekick is offline   Quote
Old 07-27-2016, 07:33 PM   #12
westtexasbrowser
Valued Poster

Encounters: 17

Well, apparently I can't read. Sorry, DallasBella.... I totally missed the part where you wrote that this topic was regarding bad experiences BEFORE meeting.
westtexasbrowser is offline   Quote
Old 07-27-2016, 07:36 PM   #13
wtxknucklehead
Valued Poster

Encounters: 19

Quote:
Originally Posted by westtexasbrowser View Post
Well, apparently I can't read. Sorry, DallasBella.... I totally missed the part where you wrote that this topic was regarding bad experiences BEFORE meeting.
It was still very entertaining! I appreciate you sharing!
wtxknucklehead is offline   Quote
Old 07-27-2016, 08:20 PM   #14
Funtimesinhouston
Valued Poster

Encounters: 18

Great stories...keep them coming!

I guess I haven't been at it long enough to have anything interesting happen.
Funtimesinhouston is offline   Quote
Old 07-27-2016, 08:57 PM   #15
Keyhole Arc Blow
Valued Poster

Encounters: 23

Haven't had any super bad experiences really with stuff before the date happening. I've had a NCNS once or twice. Probably the worst for me was a new chick, with only a few reviews on here. I set an appointment, the night of the appointment we're texting and everything is looking like it's on schedule. Then time comes for me to actually go see her, I'm in the area I should be in and get no response to calls or texts for about 30 minutes. I'm about to pack it in when she finally texts back saying she's at her friends apartment waiting for her friend to leave so she can have me come over. That instantly pisses me off because if you have no place for the date to happen let me know, we can reschedule or work something out with getting a room. I literally tell her to tell her friend to leave already. After another half hour she says she's tried to call a few places for prices and this and that, at that point I straight up told her she's gotta find a place or I'm out. After another 30 minutes of the runaround I finally tell her I'm going home. She didn't last much longer on here after that. The irony is she was a slender, toned black chick which I love. I would have given her tons of repeat business.

Probably the worst experience I had during an appointment is kinda a tossup. A chick that was just in town for a few weeks, she was dancing at Jags but also a provider on here and BP. I got to her hotel room and she's on the phone arguing with some guy she met while dancing. I wasn't too mad because I'd just gotten off work and wanted to shower to freshen up. I took less than 3 minutes to shower up and dry off to step out of the bathroom. She's still arguing with the guy because he wanted her to go over to his place and they have sex for a few hours for something like $60. This shit went on for like another 10 minutes while I played with her puppy on the bed. Then she finally hangs up and starts bitching to me about the dude. To top it off I was having a hard to cuming, once when I got close while standing behind her in doggy her damn puppy started licking, biting and playing with my toes. Killed my O instantly.

My other worst experience was when I got NCNS'd so I called up a provider that was advertising on her and BP quite a bit. She said she was available then so I headed from the east side by Cielo Vista to the west side by the theater on Remcom. I get there and the provider is acting really shady asking me what car I drive and repeatedly asking if I'm a cop.

I finally get to her room though and after less than 2 minutes of chit chat she's giving me a CBJ that lasted literally less than 10 seconds. Of course I'm young and she's hot so I'm already at full mast at this point. So she jumps on and rides me CG for about a minute the does RCG for another minute or two then fakes an O and hops off, rips off the cover and starts a voracious bbbj then quickly transitions to a titty fuck then quickly again to a vigorous handjob. She was beating my meat like it owed her money. She was stroking that thing like I was gonna cum thousand dollar bills instead of baby gravy. Of course I did nut fast, all over her fun bags. Then she quickly hopped up, gave me a wet wipe to clean myself up while she went to clean herself up in the bathroom. I'd barely threw away the wipe and had my manties on when she was already trying to get me out the door. Of course I left despite having paid for an hour and hadn't been in there longer than 15 minutes. A couple minutes later I text her on the way home asking what was up, did I smell or something or why did she have me out so quick. Then she went on and on about how I should have better communicated what I wanted and how I should pay AFTER the session so I don't get cheated.

I count that as one of my worst experiences because she double booked me and another guy, and while she had me in her room churning my butter, the dude was in the parking lot waiting for her to give him the room number. I know this for sure because in his review he complained about having to wait, and he commented on flavored condoms she used. I'd taken 3 flavored condoms and only used 1 and left the other two.

Not my worst experience, but definitely my nastiest was a chick I'd seen once before, and again after this incident. Anyway I got to her room, we caught up a bit then do some light kissing and I start to move down for some daddy(daty for those that don't get the joke) when she tells me I probably shouldn't because she just got off her period. I thought she was concerned it might be a bit gamey or something and didn't heed her warning. As soon as I got down there and gave her one lick I smelled the smell. Anybody that's been around an adult female one her cycle knows the smell. I immediately retched. Of course right after that she asked "everything going alright down there?" I just kinda muttered yeah while trying to keep my lunch from making a trip back up. I tried to regain my composure and soldier on while slipping a finger in. I pulled it out almost immediately to use my tongue again when I saw it was completely red. I immediately sat up, showed her my finger and said "uh we gotta problem." You can tell she was instantly embarrassed and went into damage control mode saying "I warned you I just got off my period." and saying things like she could do other stuff.

She only ever did cbj for her safety and never did greek so there wasn't much I was interested in that she could offer so after washing my hands I told her "well if you're comfortable to keep going then so am I." And so we did. When we were done, from the base of my cock up to my stomach and from the underside of my cock to my gooch was covered red, with the cover on it looked like I'd stabbed someone to death with my dick.

I'm a very understanding guy, if a chick's deepthroating me and she pukes I'll just shower real quick. I'll feel bad for her because she's probably embarrassed and puking is never fun. If aunt flow drops in unexpectedly I'll be a bit bummed daty isn't on the menu anymore but that's about it. If we're doing greek and have an accident, eh shit happens... literally. Again just clean up and continue on. The only thing that pisses me off in the hobby is when people do shady shit or start fuckin off and waste my time. I'm not even 30 so if I wanted to play games I'd go chase the party girls that hang out at the clubs/bars.
Keyhole Arc Blow is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women