Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > The Political Forum
The Political Forum Discuss anything related to politics in this forum. World politics, US Politics, State and Local.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 370
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 262
sharkman29 250
George Spelvin 244
Top Posters
DallasRain70383
biomed160296
Yssup Rider59851
gman4452865
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47431
pyramider46370
bambino40275
CryptKicker37064
Mokoa36485
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35149
Mojojo33117

Old 06-28-2019, 12:33 AM   #781
eccieuser9500
Valued Poster

Encounters: 46

Quote:
Originally Posted by dilbert firestorm View Post
why does J66 sound like broken record when he posts segments of the Moo report?

Why?

Because some people were born with a thick skull. And nothing inside. If what they read makes it in through the ear canal, it just goes straight out the other side.

The more you bring up HRC, THE DUMBER YOU SOUND.
eccieuser9500 is offline   Quote
Old 06-28-2019, 07:47 AM   #782
Jaxson66
Valued Poster

Encounters: 9

Quote:
Originally Posted by lustylad View Post
Your stubborn closed-mindedness is remarkably short-sighted. If you remain willfully blind to abuses directed at your adversaries, you will have no grounds to be upset when the deep state is one day weaponized against you. What goes around comes around!
Bustylad, who the fuck are you to be analyzing me...you don’t know me and I don’t want to know you.
So it’s off to the leper’s colony with you!
Jaxson66 is offline   Quote
Old 06-30-2019, 08:00 AM   #783
Jaxson66
Valued Poster

Robert Mueller brief military history

In July 1968, he was sent to South Vietnam, where he served as a rifle platoon leader as a second lieutenant with Second Platoon, H Company, 2nd Battalion, 4th Marines, 3rd Marine Division.[11][25] On December 11, 1968, during an engagement in Operation Scotland II, he earned the Bronze Star with "V" device for combat valor for rescuing a wounded Marine under enemy fire during an ambush in which he saw half of his platoon become casualties.[26][27] In April 1969, he received an enemy gunshot wound in the thigh, recovered, and returned to lead his platoon until June 1969.[28] For his service in and during the Vietnam War, his military decorations and awards include: the Bronze Star Medal with Combat "V", Purple Heart Medal, two Navy and Marine Corps Commendation Medals with Combat "V", Combat Action Ribbon, National Defense Service Medal, Vietnam Service Medal with four service stars, Republic of Vietnam Gallantry Cross, Republic of Vietnam Campaign Medal, and Parachutist Badge.[11][28][24][29]

Commander Bone Spurs wants people to believe Mueller is a liar and felon as he jokes with Putin about Russia’s attack . What a fucking disgrace!
Old 06-30-2019, 08:17 AM   #784
eccielover
Valued Poster

Encounters: 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jaxson66 View Post

In July 1968, he was sent to South Vietnam, where he served as a rifle platoon leader as a second lieutenant with Second Platoon, H Company, 2nd Battalion, 4th Marines, 3rd Marine Division.[11][25] On December 11, 1968, during an engagement in Operation Scotland II, he earned the Bronze Star with "V" device for combat valor for rescuing a wounded Marine under enemy fire during an ambush in which he saw half of his platoon become casualties.[26][27] In April 1969, he received an enemy gunshot wound in the thigh, recovered, and returned to lead his platoon until June 1969.[28] For his service in and during the Vietnam War, his military decorations and awards include: the Bronze Star Medal with Combat "V", Purple Heart Medal, two Navy and Marine Corps Commendation Medals with Combat "V", Combat Action Ribbon, National Defense Service Medal, Vietnam Service Medal with four service stars, Republic of Vietnam Gallantry Cross, Republic of Vietnam Campaign Medal, and Parachutist Badge.[11][28][24][29]

Commander Bone Spurs wants people to believe Mueller is a liar and felon as he jokes with Putin about Russia’s attack . What a fucking disgrace!
Someone is reaching this morning. Wonder which of his handlers decided to discuss Mueller's military history this morning.

I don't remember Trump denigrating Mueller for his military service. Did he?

Otherwise, WTF does Muellers service 50 years ago have to do with how he currently handled investigative and prosecutorial duties?
eccielover is offline   Quote
Old 06-30-2019, 09:09 AM   #785
bb1961
Valued Poster

Quote:

And what does the have to do with him being a liberal hack??
Any SP that comes out after millions of tax payers dollars spent and no final recommendation...PITIFUL shameless asshole!!
bb1961 is offline   Quote
Old 06-30-2019, 11:17 AM   #786
Jaxson66
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by eccielover View Post
Someone is reaching this morning. Wonder which of his handlers decided to discuss Mueller's military history this morning.

Otherwise, WTF does Muellers service 50 years ago have to do with how he currently handled investigative and prosecutorial duties?

Well, you have a untrustworthy character claiming a man with real character is a liar and committed a felony.
In short, the Six Pillars can dramatically improve the ethical quality of our decisions, and thus our character and lives.
TRUSTWORTHINESS. ...
RESPECT. ...
RESPONSIBILITY. ...
FAIRNESS. ...
CARING. ...
CITIZENSHIP.
Old 06-30-2019, 11:31 AM   #787
bb1961
Valued Poster

Quote:
Well, you have a untrustworthy character claiming a man with real character is a liar and committed a felony.
In short, the Six Pillars can dramatically improve the ethical quality of our decisions, and thus our character and lives.
TRUSTWORTHINESS. ...
RESPECT. ...
RESPONSIBILITY. ...
FAIRNESS. ...
CARING. ...
CITIZENSHIP.
Sounds like Obummer...
bb1961 is offline   Quote
Old 06-30-2019, 01:09 PM   #788
lustylad
BANNED

Quote:
Bustylad, who the fuck are you to be analyzing me...you don’t know me and I don’t want to know you.
So it’s off to the leper’s colony with you!
I've been analyzing your comments, not your personality issues. You can't even defend your own posts so you deflect by pretending my comments are personal. If you do need psycho-analysis, I would say go for it. Acknowledging the need is the first step to getting better.

And you're right about not wanting to know me. You can't even defend yourself anonymously, so it's probably a good idea for you to avoid being thoroughly humiliated in person.

Sorry but I have no desire to accompany you back to the leper's colony. You'll have to find your way without me.
lustylad is offline   Quote
Old 06-30-2019, 01:17 PM   #789
lustylad
BANNED

Quote:
Originally Posted by bb1961 View Post
Any SP that comes out after millions of tax payers dollars spent and no final recommendation...PITIFUL shameless asshole!!
Take it easy on Mueller. At least he admitted there is no case for collusion/conspiracy and the case for obstruction is problematic at best. The people who are pitiful and shameless are those who refuse to accept the results of his investigation.
lustylad is offline   Quote
Old 06-30-2019, 01:20 PM   #790
I B Hankering
Valued Poster

Quote:

Mueller was FBI director while Whitey Bulger murderously rampaged through Boston's underworld with FBI protection.
I B Hankering is offline   Quote
Old 06-30-2019, 02:46 PM   #791
bambino
Valued Poster

Encounters: 29

Quote:
Originally Posted by I B Hankering View Post
Mueller was FBI director while Whitey Bulger murderously rampaged through Boston's underworld with FBI protection.
And sent 4 innocent people to a lifetime sentence. Which was overturned. It was too late for 2 of them who died in prison. But the government was sued and lost 500 million. Some justice was served. Despite Mueller.
bambino is offline   Quote
Old 06-30-2019, 07:17 PM   #792
eccieuser9500
Valued Poster

Encounters: 46

McGahn subpoena fight to test limits of executive 'immunity'

https://thehill.com/policy/national-...utive-immunity

Quote:
Jack Sharman, a former special counsel to Congress during the Whitewater investigation, noted that there have not been many judicial opinions concerning struggles between the legislative and executive branches over congressional oversight requests and that in most cases the two sides resolve the dispute outside of the courtroom.

McGahn is the key.
eccieuser9500 is offline   Quote
Old 06-30-2019, 07:44 PM   #793
Yssup Rider
Valued Poster

Encounters: 67

McGahn is gonna get disappeared.
Yssup Rider is offline   Quote
Old 06-30-2019, 07:51 PM   #794
Whisky_1
Valued Poster

I don't believe y'all still carrying on about the Mueller report. Mueller did his duty ethically and professionally. He was charged with the investigation of Russian interference into the democratic processes of our Republic. In my opinion he accomplished that assignment in a fair, professional and unbiased manner and in accordance with DOJ policy. This whole executive privilege and stonewalling is not a good look for a President alledgely innocent of witness tampering, obstruction of justice, abuse of office and quite possibly even treason. Who you gonna believe? A emotionally unintelligent five time draft dodger or an airborne ranger who served honorably in Vietnam as a Marine Officer.

A sitting President is not above the law but rather must submit to a constitutional due process that requires an investigation and indictment in the House of Representatives first then a trial in the Senate second. This is the only venue for prosecuting a sitting President that I am aware of. Moreover, to the best of my knowledge the US Constitution does not provide any appellate processes for conviction in an Senate impeachment trial for a sitting President. I suspect that the rationale behind this is that members of the US Supreme court of the Supreme Court can also be impeached for high crimes and therefore it is inappropriate for them to acquit themselves or the President.

On the other hand, the incoming President can grant 45 a pardon if convicted. Moreover, an impeachment conviction of 45 could also cast doubt on the legitimacy of his Presidency as the Vice Presidency and the Executive appointees of this administration. The icing on the cake is that 45 may be subject to prosecution in the state courts after he leaves office. I suspect 45 will be indicted in the House but acquitted by the Senate only to stand trial after leaving office. I will probably cuddle up with my favorite mature companion, sip a nice single malt scotch and watch the impeachment preceedings unfold on the TV.
Whisky_1 is offline   Quote
Old 06-30-2019, 08:08 PM   #795
The_Waco_Kid
AKA ULTRA MAGA Gurl

Encounters: 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yssup Rider View Post
McGahn is gonna get disappeared.

like Vince Foster?

BAHHAHAHAAAAA
The_Waco_Kid is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net