Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > The Political Forum
The Political Forum Discuss anything related to politics in this forum. World politics, US Politics, State and Local.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 370
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 262
sharkman29 250
George Spelvin 244
Top Posters
DallasRain70383
biomed160296
Yssup Rider59851
gman4452865
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47429
pyramider46370
bambino40275
CryptKicker37064
Mokoa36485
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35149
Mojojo33117

Old 11-22-2018, 09:51 PM   #16
I B Hankering
Valued Poster

Encounters: 9

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jackie S View Post
President Lincoln did the same during the Civil War. He told the Court that he had a war to win, so just shut the fuck up.

President Trump needs to use his executive power as Commander in Chief to simply close the border. Considering the circumstances, he would be on firm legal ground.
+1

"Mr. Marshall has made his decision: now let him enforce it," President Andrew Jackson (D).

This whining, gnashing of teeth and false claims of "unprecedented" from the talking-heads in the lame-stream media is so much bullshit. It's happened before, and it will happen again.
I B Hankering is offline   Quote
Old 11-23-2018, 12:26 AM   #17
dilbert firestorm
Premium Access

Encounters: 4

Quote:
President Lincoln did the same during the Civil War. He told the Court that he had a war to win, so just shut the fuck up.

I believe he arrested and jailed 2 of them after they made a ruling against Lincoln.

Quote:
President Trump needs to use his executive power as Commander in Chief to simply close the border. Considering the circumstances, he would be on firm legal ground.

yup, according a number of laws congress passed. he should be.
dilbert firestorm is offline   Quote
Old 11-23-2018, 06:37 AM   #18
WTF
Lifetime Premium Access

Quote:

He could be the Mexican version of the Japs in WWII....except we are not at war with Crntral America and the Courts would clobber that EO.
WTF is offline   Quote
Old 11-23-2018, 07:30 AM   #19
themystic
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by 00 gauge View Post
Perhaps that is the one thing that drives the liberals on this board so crazy, that no matter how much they hate Trump and try to hammer him with their useless drivel, as the OP stated so eloquently, "The President made it plain he's not taking any shit off of anybody" ..... as Trump ever so efficiently goes about the business of replacing them, one at a time .....
Just like hes going to do with the upcoming investigations. Handle them one at a time.
themystic is offline   Quote
Old 11-23-2018, 08:15 AM   #20
WTF
Lifetime Premium Access

Quote:

We disagree on him being on firm legal ground or even sound political ground. We are not at war with Central America
WTF is offline   Quote
Old 11-23-2018, 08:35 AM   #21
Jackie S
Valued Poster

Encounters: 15

Quote:
Originally Posted by WTF View Post
He could be the Mexican version of the Japs in WWII....except we are not at war with Crntral America and the Courts would clobber that EO.
I' m sure you meant to say Japanese.
Jackie S is offline   Quote
Old 11-23-2018, 08:36 AM   #22
the_real_Barleycorn
Valued Poster

Encounters: 34

Quote:
Originally Posted by SpeedRacerXXX View Post
What Trump should have learned from the recent elections is that his tweets do more harm to his popularity than help it. I don't totally disagree with what Trump said but it was in his best interests not to say it. The statements appeal to his base. They will likely alienate a few more voters.
I don't think you can back up that claim. People who like Trump like that he dishes shit back out. You even said you agree with Trump on this. You just don't like the delivery. What rational person could say that Trump is mistaken, right, Chief Justice Roberts.

Progressive FDR tried to pack the Supreme Court when they disagreed with him.
the_real_Barleycorn is offline   Quote
Old 11-23-2018, 08:52 AM   #23
Jackie S
Valued Poster

Encounters: 15

This kind of reminds us of that moment in history when Napoleon was told......"the Pope does not agree with your actions"

Napoleon responded......"exactly how many battalions of artillery does the Pope command".

The only recourse that the SCOTUS has against the President if the President simply refuses to obey their dictates is to compel the House to impeach him.

And they just might do that. But then there is that pesky Senate that the President just picked up seats in and held the Majority.
Jackie S is offline   Quote
Old 11-23-2018, 09:13 AM   #24
WTF
Lifetime Premium Access

Quote:
I' m sure you meant to say Japanese.
No, I meant to say Japs and I meant to say Central!

I could of said Japan I suppose. That technically is the country we were at war with.
WTF is offline   Quote
Old 11-23-2018, 09:14 AM   #25
WTF
Lifetime Premium Access

Quote:
This kind of reminds us of that moment in history when Napoleon was told......"the Pope does not agree with your actions"

Napoleon responded......"exactly how many battalions of artillery does the Pope command".

The only recourse that the SCOTUS has against the President if the President simply refuses to obey their dictates is to compel the House to impeach him.

And they just might do that. But then there is that pesky Senate that the President just picked up seats in and held the Majority.

Remember Jackie, there is still a Pope but Napoleon is long gone.
WTF is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women