Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > Main Discussion Forum - National
Main Discussion Forum - National General discussions, but not limited to your local scene. (For staff assistance, contact your local moderator, or see the "Emails to the Staff" post in the Questions for the Staff forum in each city)

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 370
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 262
sharkman29 250
George Spelvin 244
Top Posters
DallasRain70385
biomed160299
Yssup Rider59854
gman4452869
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47437
pyramider46370
bambino40287
CryptKicker37064
Mokoa36485
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35162
Mojojo33117

Old 02-12-2011, 12:44 PM   #1
JahiaraQ
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 47935
My ECCIE Reviews
Default Quality VS Quantity

I recently have had to add this lil tid bit to my advertisement,

Rates are non negotiable
If you can not accommodate my request please dont call me. I do not have any $50 specials so do not ask. If thats what you want go call a crackhead.

And it made me wonder do guys want a quality experience with a decent girl who is clean and fairly low volume or is it acceptable to go jump into a high volume "provider" and I use the word loosely who is comparable to a garbage disposal for extra low rates...

What is more desirable

A clean low volume provider or cheap rates?
JahiaraQ is offline   Quote
Old 02-12-2011, 01:10 PM   #2
Sweet N Little
Upgraded Female Account

User ID: 24680
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

I would think a guy would prefer a low volume clean type IMO The ol you get what you pay for , and who wants to be #13 ..
Sweet N Little is offline   Quote
Old 02-12-2011, 01:30 PM   #3
charlestudor2005
Valued Poster

Encounters: 8

Quote:
Originally Posted by JahiaraQ View Post
And it made me wonder do guys want a quality experience with a decent girl who is clean and fairly low volume or is it acceptable to go jump into a high volume "provider" and I use the word loosely who is comparable to a garbage disposal for extra low rates...

What is more desirable

I really don't think it's an either/or situation. I think there are providers of all stripes out there.

I think there are relatively high volume good providers out there that break the stereotype.

Where a lot of men are concerned, they are only interested in scratching an itch. If they can do it in 15 minutes for $50, they will. Guys like this probably don't care about volume.

There is a market for everything.

And you shouldn't take guys asking for a special so seriously. There are a lot of ladies out there that run specials and say in their ads for the guys to ask. If you don't want them to ask, just say, "don't ask about specials." Then if they do, hang up.
charlestudor2005 is offline   Quote
Old 02-12-2011, 01:34 PM   #4
Sweet N Little
Upgraded Female Account

My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Makes good sense Charles, you are sooo correct!!
Old 02-12-2011, 02:39 PM   #5
topsgt38801
Valued Poster

Encounters: 6

Rates do not figure into my determination of seeing a lady. I check reviews, her information and also check threads on this site. How ladies handle themselves in making posts on this site and their demeaner has a lot to do with my idea of would the lady make a good date or not. If I see all the qualities that appeal to me, the dollars are not a factor. I would prefer a provider that is clean and with relatively low volume, but that goes back to the above mentioned areas that if she fits in that category, I would be very interested low volume or not.

topsgt38801 is offline   Quote
Old 02-12-2011, 02:43 PM   #6
pickupkid
Valued Poster

Encounters: 77

I looked at your rates and they not to high...If they want something cheaper head for the streets
pickupkid is offline   Quote
Old 02-12-2011, 04:08 PM   #7
Guest101811-4
Account Disabled

Encounters: 25

Quality is Job One.
Guest101811-4 is offline   Quote
Old 02-12-2011, 04:11 PM   #8
charlestudor2005
Valued Poster

Encounters: 8

Quote:
Originally Posted by topsgt38801 View Post
Rates do not figure into my determination of seeing a lady. I check reviews, her information and also check threads on this site. How ladies handle themselves in making posts on this site and their demeaner has a lot to do with my idea of would the lady make a good date or not. If I see all the qualities that appeal to me, the dollars are not a factor. I would prefer a provider that is clean and with relatively low volume, but that goes back to the above mentioned areas that if she fits in that category, I would be very interested low volume or not.

You see ONLY ladies that post here. Man, you're really limiting the pool of candidates.
charlestudor2005 is offline   Quote
Old 02-12-2011, 04:41 PM   #9
Eccie Addict
Former Post Ho

I would prefer a low volume provider but like others I have been with some very good high volume providers as well. It depends on the lady really.

I think calling a lady that charges whatever she feels necessary to make ends meet is a little harsh. If you aren't in her shoes then how can you possibly know why she charges what she charges.
Eccie Addict is offline   Quote
Old 02-12-2011, 04:53 PM   #10
offshoredrilling
Valued Poster

Encounters: 36

Cost and Quality have no relation what so ever. Nor does volume for that matter.
offshoredrilling is offline   Quote
Old 02-12-2011, 04:57 PM   #11
chipper
Ambassador

My ECCIE Reviews

I am not sure what a low volume provider is. Is it 2 a day at the most? Is it 3 a day at the most? Do you consider 1 visit in the morning, 1 visit in the afternoon and 1 visit in the evening Low or high volume. Yes, I know that this is not an everyday occurance. I do not expect to be the only guest that day. She has expenses and needs to be able to pay her bills.

I do expect her to be fresh and clean.

Chipper
chipper is offline   Quote
Old 02-12-2011, 07:34 PM   #12
Sweet N Little
Upgraded Female Account

My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by chipper View Post
I am not sure what a low volume provider is. Is it 2 a day at the most? Is it 3 a day at the most? Do you consider 1 visit in the morning, 1 visit in the afternoon and 1 visit in the evening Low or high volume. Yes, I know that this is not an everyday occurance. I do not expect to be the only guest that day. She has expenses and needs to be able to pay her bills.

I do expect her to be fresh and clean.

Chipper
Good point Chipper, one girls low volume ( 2 a day) is another girls high volume that sees 2 a week.
Old 02-12-2011, 07:47 PM   #13
Jackie S
Valued Poster

Encounters: 15

I do not concern myself with how mant clients my ATF sees. Afterall, this is what she does for a living. If I concerned myself with this, one more than me would be too many.
Jackie S is online now   Quote
Old 02-12-2011, 08:16 PM   #14
atlcomedy
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by JahiaraQ View Post
I recently have had to add this lil tid bit to my advertisement,

Rates are non negotiable
If you can not accommodate my request please dont call me. I do not have any $50 specials so do not ask. If thats what you want go call a crackhead.

What is more desirable

IMO your addendum isn't real classy either...

"rates non-negotiable" is fine...the rest kind of screams drama...& there is kind of an unwritten rule that you don't take cheap shots at other providers with different pricing models or motivations...some things need not be said....

afterall, at the end of the day you are both selling the same thing....
atlcomedy is offline   Quote
Old 02-12-2011, 08:47 PM   #15
Cpalmson

Encounters: 98

I prefer quality, period. Volume has nothing really to do with it. There is no correlation between volume and quality. By quality, I mean a provider who is a) on time, b) reliable, c) fresh/clean for my visit, d) good reputation within the community, e) easy to communicate with prior to a date, f) maintains an impeccable appearance (i.e. looks the same for her last appointment of the day as she did for her first appt.) Personally, I don't care if I'm the 3rd client of the day or the 1st. All I expect is to have a session like I was her only client of the day. I think a better way to ask the question is like this. Do you prefer a streetwalker caliber provider, or do you prefer an ECCIE style GFE provider?
Cpalmson is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women