Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > Main Discussion Forum - National
Main Discussion Forum - National General discussions, but not limited to your local scene. (For staff assistance, contact your local moderator, or see the "Emails to the Staff" post in the Questions for the Staff forum in each city)

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 370
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 262
sharkman29 250
George Spelvin 244
Top Posters
DallasRain70384
biomed160299
Yssup Rider59854
gman4452866
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47432
pyramider46370
bambino40285
CryptKicker37064
Mokoa36485
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35162
Mojojo33117

Old 02-11-2011, 11:28 PM   #16
kendra kayy
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 15353
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sweet N Little View Post
ive been snowed in to long
Gosh girl who you telling!! I live in freaking Nebraska!!! I would have loved to get out of here by now to do some touring BUT Im just getting healed up from my new boobies!! This cabin fever is getting to me... gotta get outta here SOON! Now just to decide where to tour!

My take on the thread... I think most men probably prefer a hot girl off top smart or dumb... Its US smart/beautiful ladies that keep em coming back for More!!!
kendra kayy is offline   Quote
Old 02-11-2011, 11:33 PM   #17
Sweet N Little
Upgraded Female Account

User ID: 24680
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by kendra kayy View Post
Gosh girl who you telling!! I live in freaking Nebraska!!! I would have loved to get out of here by now to do some touring BUT Im just getting healed up from my new boobies!! This cabin fever is getting to me... gotta get outta here SOON! Now just to decide where to tour!

My take on the thread... I think most men probably prefer a hot girl off top smart or dumb... Its US smart/beautiful ladies that keep em coming back for More!!!
so true Ms Kendra ! congrats on the new boobies and hope they heal soon, i wont complain anymore about snowed in since you put it in perspective being from Nebraska!! I was only snowed in almost 3days, we just arent used to it down here.
Sweet N Little is offline   Quote
Old 02-11-2011, 11:37 PM   #18
Guest040616
Account Disabled

Encounters: 8

Quote:
Average and smart?
Dumb and hot does absolutely nothing for me!
Guest040616 is offline   Quote
Old 02-11-2011, 11:38 PM   #19
wildwooly1
Lifetime Premium Access

Encounters: 25

ill take smart and average over dumb and hot anyday!!
if you take the dumb and hot you better hit it and get out because its going to go downhill real fast after the action is over and usually you wont want to come back to see them again.
once you have conquered the sex part of a hot woman its over unless there is a brain to go with it.
I guess some of us need more than just beauty!
wildwooly1 is offline   Quote
Old 02-11-2011, 11:40 PM   #20
jughead1171
Valued Poster

Encounters: 5

Compared to me all the ladies here are hot and probably smart as well. Of course I haven't met all of the ladies yet but I am willing to try to in the name of research LOL
jughead1171 is offline   Quote
Old 02-11-2011, 11:42 PM   #21
BabyDallass
(V)ery(I)mportant(P)ussy

User ID: 54763
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Did I just see fresh new boobies!!!??? Love it!!! Cant wait to put a pair on me too!
BabyDallass is offline   Quote
Old 02-11-2011, 11:43 PM   #22
kendra kayy
Pending Age Verification

My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
so true Ms Kendra ! congrats on the new boobies and hope they heal soon, i wont complain anymore about snowed in since you put it in perspective being from Nebraska!! I was only snowed in almost 3days, we just arent used to it down here.
Oh heck complain ALL You want even if it was only 3 days!! I HATE this crap! Shoot if anything I shouldnt complain being that Im the one who moved back here after living in Houston. Dumbest idea Ive had in years! And thanks hun... they are healing very nicely!!
Old 02-11-2011, 11:44 PM   #23
BabyDallass
(V)ery(I)mportant(P)ussy

My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by wildwooly1 View Post
ill take smart and average over dumb and hot anyday!!
if you take the dumb and hot you better hit it and get out because its going to go downhill real fast after the action is over and usually you wont want to come back to see them again.
once you have conquered the sex part of a hot woman its over unless there is a brain to go with it.
I guess some of us need more than just beauty!

Im so into this comment! very good anwser...and sincere...So true!
Old 02-11-2011, 11:47 PM   #24
kendra kayy
Pending Age Verification

My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by BabyDallas View Post
Did I just see fresh new boobies!!!??? Love it!!! Cant wait to put a pair on me too!
YES!! I got them 2 days before Christmas...Can I say BEST GIFT EVER!!! Good Luck on your future additions! I'm sure you will love them!
Old 02-11-2011, 11:48 PM   #25
Sweet N Little
Upgraded Female Account

User ID: 24680
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
they would match your smokin hot ass BabyDallas
Sweet N Little is offline   Quote
Old 02-11-2011, 11:51 PM   #26
BabyDallass
(V)ery(I)mportant(P)ussy

My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by kendra kayy View Post
YES!! I got them 2 days before Christmas...Can I say BEST GIFT EVER!!! Good Luck on your future additions! I'm sure you will love them!

im sooooo excited just hearing you be exctied about em! Curouis, What did u go with? have u ever heard of the cohesive impants aka gummy bear implants?
Old 02-11-2011, 11:55 PM   #27
BabyDallass
(V)ery(I)mportant(P)ussy

My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews
Red face

Quote:
they would match your smokin hot ass BabyDallas

Awww.Ty u so much SnL...Mine are average not BIG like my booty..So if they where big like I would like, it would be a perfect match dont ya think? hehe..I love boobies! Any and every kind, I just want more than a handful...: (... I want the BIG cereal bowl full.... to the rim! lol. Got me all excited!
Old 02-11-2011, 11:59 PM   #28
kendra kayy
Pending Age Verification

My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
im sooooo excited just hearing you be exctied about em! Curouis, What did u go with? have u ever heard of the cohesive impants aka gummy bear implants?
Yes I have heard of the gummy bear implants, there was a group of Cosm.Surgeons here in Omaha doing some what of a study and the implants were free I think but I chose a different doctor. I decided to get 550cc of Silicone Memory Gel implants. Much like gummy bear. They are FABULOUS. The gel implants feel so much more real. Even just holding the implants in hand during consult there was really no comparison in softness.
Old 02-12-2011, 12:07 AM   #29
BabyDallass
(V)ery(I)mportant(P)ussy

My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

I know that the Gummy bears are not FDA approved...which Im not so sure why? Im wanting as close to natural as I can get, Did u go for the round shape or the ample? I was wanting the ample..looks more natural to me, but I LOVE THem all
Old 02-12-2011, 12:26 AM   #30
kendra kayy
Pending Age Verification

My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
I know that the Gummy bears are not FDA approved...which Im not so sure why? Im wanting as close to natural as I can get, Did u go for the round shape or the ample? I was wanting the ample..looks more natural to me, but I LOVE THem all
I'm sure they will gain approval soon... That sort of gel is still very new and hasnt had the chance to stand up to its rivals. If you remember awhile back silicone was taken off the market all together. I believe it was allowed back for implant use in 2008. My doctor recommended and almost always uses Round Moderate Plus profile implants regardless of the filling. I also had my implants placed under the muscle which is very painful but from what I see is usually the method most chose. Those specifics generally depend on your natural breast size along with your body shape/contour.

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women