Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > Main Discussion Forum - National
Main Discussion Forum - National General discussions, but not limited to your local scene. (For staff assistance, contact your local moderator, or see the "Emails to the Staff" post in the Questions for the Staff forum in each city)

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 370
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 262
sharkman29 250
George Spelvin 244
Top Posters
DallasRain70383
biomed160296
Yssup Rider59851
gman4452865
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47431
pyramider46370
bambino40275
CryptKicker37064
Mokoa36485
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35149
Mojojo33117

Old 02-10-2011, 02:09 PM   #16
rrabbit6926
Ambassador

Encounters: 36

I know that the more touched up pics are more eye candy but my personal taste is I like a more natural pic of a women. Something seductive and sexy.
rrabbit6926 is offline   Quote
Old 02-10-2011, 02:09 PM   #17
Jack Flash
MAN WHORE NINJA

Encounters: 37

My 2 cents.

Quality: If the photos are too professional looking, guys will think TGTBT. So stay away from the perfect studio location with airbrushing and all that fancy playboy type stuff.

Background: I also hate studio shots with blank backgrounds. Shots done in hotels, outdoors, parking garage.. anywhere with something interesting to look at in the background is good. (ie. Valeries avatar with the couch and brick wall is great). Blank backgrounds in a studio are boring.

Clothing: Different types of outfits are what you want. I've done some pics of busty gals in tight turtle necks that guys just drool over and I've shot spread eagle fully nudes that guys look at for 3 seconds and click "next". So every guy is different. But most of us guys see a girl in jeans and a tshirt in the mall and we can't help but to look. Guys also love lingerie cause most wives are too boring to wear it for us. I think all 4 photos you posted above are great representations of the style you should shoot for. Throw in a few shots in jeans and tanktop/tshirt and you would have a great showcase.

When i do a photoshoot, I usually spend 2-3 hours with a model and I average about 250 pics per hour. I usually request them to have 5-7 outfits for a shoot. I'm sure if you do something similar and average 60 pics or more per outfit you will have a great selection to choose from.

Hope this helps a little.
Jack Flash is offline   Quote
Old 02-10-2011, 02:11 PM   #18
hd
Valued Poster

Encounters: 69

It's a tough choice since each guy has his own tastes. I'm nuts about women in nylons, others like complete nude and so on. The sophisticated guy with all the money in the world might be into some really gross type of pics?

Sometimes a few simple pics with your pocket camera will be the best. Just don't take a pic of yourself holding the camera in front of the bathroom mirror!
hd is offline   Quote
Old 02-10-2011, 02:11 PM   #19
breastfan
Valued Poster

Encounters: 2

I don't need complete nude or spread eagle type shots, something needs to be left for the imagination. I'm more of the classy, seductive, peakaboo type of pics. An example would be a sheer sundress with nipples poking through or a unbuttoned shirt with tons of cleavage. A full breast shot is always a plus.
breastfan is offline   Quote
Old 02-10-2011, 02:13 PM   #20
Wizard of Ahhhhs
Premium Access

Encounters: 25

Agree with everything that's been posted so far. Definitely like the pics where the ladies are clothed to the point where you want to discover what's underneath. Not to hype up Naomi any more than I already have from time to time, but pics like her with cleavage are... ummm... yeah, mouthwatering!

As far as professional pics looking too good, I've noticed that as long as you and the photographer agree to allow his/her company name to appear as a watermark in the lower corner or something, and folks recognize it as a legit photog from the area you reside, that goes a long ways in passing muster.

One word of caution, though, after I saw a story about this on TV. If you are using your own cellphones to take pictures, be sure to disable the GPS-type setting on your phones so people cannot track your locations from your pictures.

Play safe!
Wiz
Wizard of Ahhhhs is offline   Quote
Old 02-10-2011, 02:15 PM   #21
Bobave
Valued Poster

Encounters: 9

Quote:
Originally Posted by Naomi4u View Post

I'm looking forward
to recreating that last one
We're looking forward to it, also...
Bobave is offline   Quote
Old 02-10-2011, 02:15 PM   #22
Naomi4u
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 55719
My ECCIE Reviews

Thanks for that Jack!!! I will remember the no boring background and no photoshop!

Quote:
Originally Posted by hd View Post

Sometimes a few simple pics with your pocket camera will be the best. Just don't take a pic of yourself holding the camera in front of the bathroom mirror!
Nothing annoys me more! Ugh!

Quote:
Originally Posted by breastfan View Post
I don't need complete nude or spread eagle type shots, something needs to be left for the imagination. I'm more of the classy, seductive, peakaboo type of pics. An example would be a sheer sundress with nipples poking through or a unbuttoned shirt with tons of cleavage. A full breast shot is always a plus.

@Bob:
@Wizard:Thank you and that advice would help a lot of ladies. I appreciate that.
I'm loving this thread. You guys are amazing!
Naomi4u is offline   Quote
Old 02-10-2011, 02:18 PM   #23
charlestudor2005
Valued Poster

Encounters: 8

Well, most guys say variety is the spice of life. So, I guess it's what type of guy you want to market yourself to, or what type of Naomi experience you're trying to create.

Guys who are looking for 1-2 slam bam thank u ma'am kind of thing are going to be interested in the rawest of photos. Occasionally, I might be interested in that, but it's not the first thing on my list.

OTOH, guys who are looking for a dinner date or laid back experience are probably enticed more by sultry, but fully clothed shots. Perfect examples: http://www.carriehillcrest.com/about.html, or http://rachaelbenedict.com/luxury/about-me/. Delicious.

Then, there are the tasteful, yet nude, shots. Professional photogs do the best. IMHO, the best, most exotic shots I've seen have been done by Scott (sorry, I don't remember his full name, but other providers will know his work).
charlestudor2005 is offline   Quote
Old 02-10-2011, 02:18 PM   #24
Logan135
Valued Poster

Encounters: 13

I like tasteful pictures that gives a good idea of what you currently look like. The use of light to accentuate all the good parts (There is nothing more breathtaking then the female body ....sorry, got distracted!!)

I agree the glossy professional pictures can look amazing (some photographers are indeed artists), so some less formal pictures would be nice as well....

I’m also partial to color red by the way .....so definitely wear some red!!
Logan135 is offline   Quote
Old 02-10-2011, 02:31 PM   #25
Naomi4u
Pending Age Verification

My ECCIE Reviews

Charles, I know exactly who you are talking about. I have heard mixed reviews about the way he works and he is a little too far from me but you posted great examples and I appreciate that.

Logan, I will be wearing a lot of reds and black .

You guys taught me a lot of new things today. Very cool!
Old 02-10-2011, 02:48 PM   #26
Naomi4u
Pending Age Verification

My ECCIE Reviews

I also have a very pretty face ... so I'm told so I don't have a problem sending a face shot after screening. I just gotta make sure you're not one of my uncles lol

Anyway I hope the ladies read this thread!
Old 02-10-2011, 02:52 PM   #27
Sweet N Little
Upgraded Female Account

User ID: 24680
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
I also have a very pretty face ... so I'm told so I don't have a problem sending a face shot after screening. I just gotta make sure you're not one of my uncles lol

Anyway I hope the ladies read this thread!
I can vouch for your pretty face
im with you though i will not show my face till im comfortable with the person, sometimes not even then, guess im paranoid lol
Sweet N Little is offline   Quote
Old 02-10-2011, 03:00 PM   #28
London Rayne
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 21422
My ECCIE Reviews

I have a mix of all but jeans. I even have a few kitty shots which I think many guys will not need, but many want to know it does not look like the menu at Arby's before they get there lol. I even use some with clothes that are not me until I get 3 more shots to fill in. Yea I just admitted that, and have on many occasions.
London Rayne is offline   Quote
Old 02-10-2011, 03:08 PM   #29
BreastLuvr
Valued Poster

Naomi, with your deliciously suggestive avatar photo, one pose comes to mind that should have potential clients salivating like Pavlovian dogs: topless, wearing only a thong, shot from the rear but with your torso exposed at a profile angle so that the wicked curves of your breast and nipple are visible only as an outline. Perusing Bill Dobbins' website(http://www.billdobbins.com/) should provide a lot of ideas for your purposes. Dobbins specializes in photographing female bodybuilders and fitness competitors, nude, lingerie-clad and in a host of other venues. His work, from an artistic standpoint, is absolutely exquisite.
BreastLuvr is offline   Quote
Old 02-10-2011, 03:59 PM   #30
Wizard of Ahhhhs
Premium Access

Encounters: 25

Quote:
...I just gotta make sure you're not one of my uncles lol
Thanks, Naomi! I just did a huge spit-take!

Please don't call me Uncle Wiz....
Wizard of Ahhhhs is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women