Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > The Political Forum
The Political Forum Discuss anything related to politics in this forum. World politics, US Politics, State and Local.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 370
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 262
sharkman29 250
George Spelvin 244
Top Posters
DallasRain70383
biomed160296
Yssup Rider59847
gman4452865
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47428
pyramider46370
bambino40275
CryptKicker37064
Mokoa36485
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35149
Mojojo33117

Old 03-27-2024, 02:02 PM   #31
Tiny
Lifetime Premium Access

Encounters: 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yssup Rider View Post
Has the CDC issued any warning about DATY when she's taking Paxlovid?

I'd probably have to take them at their word, lest I find out the hard way.

I'm still waiting to meet someone who's been clotted, pericarditised, injured or otherwise deceived by the CDC on the COVID vaccination. Seems like the same folks who rail about measles and mumps vaccine are helping bring those diseases back.

If anything, the vaccines have resulted in a great spike in clickbait online.
I'm a big believer in not shitting where you eat, and the co-worker is out of my league anyway. But in general terms, I'm not sure. It would be embarrassing to be chowing down on some poontang, and get nauseous and throw up all over her.

A high school friend of mine actually probably died from the vaccine. She got a rare autoimmune disease. But it was a one in a ten million thing. It's a numbers thing, and during the Time of COVID, the numbers were definitely in your favor with the vaccine, getting vaccinated, unless possibly you were young and in good health.

And yeah, it's sad many are buying into what people like Robert Kennedy are saying about vaccines in general. Some will die and suffer permanent disabilities because of that.
Tiny is offline   Quote
Old 03-28-2024, 05:58 PM   #32
farmstud60
Valued Poster

Encounters: 25

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yssup Rider View Post
Number one, You neither have the title nor bona fides to explain science to me. I was asking a legitimate question.

and

Number two, and this is a solid number two, you didn't answer the question.

You're beating a dead horse. With a cow.
It is complicated, and keeping livestock healthy is much the same as humans. It is a waste of time answering any of your questions as you don’t understand basic science.
farmstud60 is offline   Quote
Old 03-28-2024, 06:14 PM   #33
Jacuzzme
BANNED

Encounters: 42

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tiny View Post
The Ivermectin poster boy is Caleb Wallace, from San Angelo, Texas. An anti-mask and anti-vaccine activist, Caleb initially refused to go to the hospital after he came down with a severe case of the deadly COVID, and stayed home and took Ivermectin. Wallace, who was in his 20’s, died, leaving 3 small children behind.

https://www.gosanangelo.com/story/ne...nd/8196516002/

Based on the research, Ivermectin may work or it may not. Paxlovid darn sure does though. WYID, I followed the Eastern Virginia Medical School vitamin and supplement regimen you kindly posted here back during COVID waves, and I never came down with it. I hope you’ll likewise look into Paxlovid when you get COVID.

I’ve been reluctant to post this because I didn’t want to give you and Levianon the satisfaction. But, after 7 shots and 4 years, I finally came down with COVID last week. I figure I probably got it in a stripper bar in Houston, or on my flight coming back from Houston. I’m kicking myself, because if I’d masked up in the bar and the airports, I bet I would have remained COVID free. However it’s kind of hard to wear an N95 mask when a stripper has her tongue down your throat. It can be done safely though if you’re good at holding your breath like I am, and you have a mask with ear loops that you can easily slip on and off.

Anyway I got on Paxlovid about 28 hours after first symptoms. Thanks to my superior level of immunity from frequent vaccination, it wasn’t that bad to start with, just like a cold with low fever. But within 10 hours of starting Paxlovid, that COVID had been knocked on its butt.

Everyone I’ve spoken with who took Paxlovid says something similar. The only downside is supposedly the taste, but I had no problem with that whatsoever.

I realize I’m taking a risk here, as I still have a mild case of the sniffles and YELLOW MUCOUS. So there’s still a possibility I’ll die from this and then you and Levianon will be saying “I told you so.” But it’s worth it to go ahead and get the word out about Paxlovid.
You got SEVEN SHOTS, got coof anyways, and are still singing the vaccine’s praises. That’s some heavy duty irony right there. I got no shots, kept working around others, never wore a mask or any of the other stupid shit they tried shoving down our throats, got it once (according to the home test) and kicked it’s ass in 2 days with nothing but NyQuil.
Jacuzzme is offline   Quote
Old 03-28-2024, 07:39 PM   #34
Yssup Rider
Valued Poster

Encounters: 67

Quote:
Originally Posted by farmstud60 View Post
It is complicated, and keeping livestock healthy is much the same as humans. It is a waste of time answering any of your questions as you don’t understand basic science.
I understand basic science. I understand advanced science. Probably more intimately than you could possibly imagine.

You really never know who's on the other end of your ranting posts or what they do to earn money for whookers. So please explain basic science.

Waste a little of your time, brother. I'm all ears.
Yssup Rider is offline   Quote
Old 03-28-2024, 08:32 PM   #35
Tiny
Lifetime Premium Access

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jacuzzme View Post
You got SEVEN SHOTS, got coof anyways, and are still singing the vaccine’s praises. That’s some heavy duty irony right there. I got no shots, kept working around others, never wore a mask or any of the other stupid shit they tried shoving down our throats, got it once (according to the home test) and kicked it’s ass in 2 days with nothing but NyQuil.
I'm glad you're still alive Jacuzzme, and hope your co-workers, family, friends and dog are too.

Yes, your dog. I remember your story about running through the woods with a rucksack and Fido. The following might be of interest, for the next time you have COVID,

What do I do if I have COVID-19 and have a dog?

If you have COVID-19 and have a dog:

Isolate yourself from everyone else, including your dog, except to provide basic care. If possible, have another person in your household care for your dog.

Avoid petting, snuggling, being kissed or licked, and sharing food or bedding with your dog.

If you care for your dog or are around animals while you're sick, wear a face mask. Wash your hands before and after handling animals and their food, waste and supplies. Also, make sure you clean up after your dog.

If you have COVID-19 and your dog becomes sick, don't take your dog to the veterinarian yourself. Instead, contact the veterinarian. He or she might offer advice through a virtual visit or make another plan for treating your dog. Testing is recommended only for dogs that have symptoms and have been exposed to a person with COVID-19.

https://www.mayoclinic.org/diseases-...s/faq-20486391
Tiny is offline   Quote
Old 03-28-2024, 08:56 PM   #36
Tiny
Lifetime Premium Access

Quote:
Originally Posted by farmstud60 View Post
I trust my veterinarian more than I do many doctors these days.
Good point. My vet recommends vaccinating the mature herd about every six months. If my doctor had recommended that, I probably never would have gotten COVID!
Tiny is offline   Quote
Old 03-29-2024, 10:28 AM   #37
Why_Yes_I_Do
Valued Poster

Encounters: 14

Quote:
Originally Posted by TechPapi View Post
Because I follow the advice of medical professionals, not feeble-minded folks on a hooker board that get their advice from dipshit sites.
Well funny that. I realize you had to dash out the door for Banncation, but you missed some of the inside baseball on the FDA lawsuit below. Mainly that the recent settlement came on the heals of a previous decision, mentionted in the article a little further below:
Quote:
...‘FDA is not a physician’ Marik said he and his co-plaintiffs sued the FDA because of “their false posts, and their false accusations or false pretenses that they made about ivermectin” and because the FDA “exceeded their statutory authority” in doing so.
Referring to the 5th U.S. Circuit Court of Appeals’ September 2023 ruling that the FDA exceeded its authority, Marik said the judge in that case told the FDA that “you are not a physician. You’re not in a position to dictate how physicians practice medicine.”
Marik said that while the FDA has the power and the regulatory authority to regulate drugs, it is not in a position to influence how doctors behave. “Essentially, that’s what the case was about.”
According to the plaintiffs, the FDA influenced the narrative regarding ivermectin through various statements, publications and social media posts.
This content included an infamous August 2021 tweet stating, “You are not a horse. You are not a cow. Seriously, y’all. Stop it,” which linked to an FDA webpage, “Why you should not use ivermectin to treat or prevent COVID-19.”
Marik said the settlement does not affect the 5th Circuit’s ruling, which now stands as legal precedent....
A bit deeper in the article, we learn some how's and why's:
Quote:
...‘They wanted the mRNA platform to become … the standard’
Marik said that because of the FDA’s messaging, physicians and the public believed that ivermectin was made for animals and that it was a toxic horse dewormer.
“That was completely false and fabricated,” Marik said. “Billions of doses [of ivermectin] have been used in millions of patients. It’s one of the safest medications on the planet.”
Calling ivermectin “a truly astonishing drug,” Marik said that in addition to being very effective against a range of parasitic diseases, it’s also effective against several RNA viruses, including SARS-CoV-2.
“It acts via a number of mechanisms to inhibit replication of the virus,” he said. “It also has anti-inflammatory properties.”
Marik said the Frontline COVID-19 Critical Care Alliance included ivermectin in its COVID-19 early treatment protocol for these reasons, noting that “where ivermectin was readily available, [it] resulted in a significantly lower risk of hospitalization and death.”
He said its safety and effectiveness are supported by “101 studies [involving] 140,000 patients from 29 countries.”...
More on this later in another post about the Great Barrington Declaration, which to date has signed on:
16,121 Medical & Public Health Scientists
47,705 Medical practitioners
875,985 Concerned Citizens
--------------------------
939,811 Total Signatures from 30+ countries

A bit more about the prevailing plaintiffs here, in the aforementioned article:
Quote:
‘FDA Is Not a Physician’: Dr. Paul Marik Weighs in on Ivermectin Settlement

In this week’s “The Defender In-Depth,” Dr. Paul Marik discussed the FDA’s agreement to remove statements discouraging the use of ivermectin to treat COVID-19. He also shared his views on why he believes mRNA vaccines are linked to the surge in “turbo cancers.”
By Michael Nevradakis, Ph.D. ...
The reasoning that actual Doctors leaned towards Ivermectin was essentially because of its anti inflammation properties, such as in the lungs for things like pneumonia, which is the effect of the covid for the more sever cases according to practicing Doctors world wide.

Sidelight consideration, The Great Barrington Declaration and American's Front Line Doctors were heavily censored on social media via collaboration/collusion with the US Government. (See Murtha vs Missouri @SCOTUS)
Why_Yes_I_Do is offline   Quote
Old 03-29-2024, 10:42 AM   #38
Tiny
Lifetime Premium Access

Quote:
Originally Posted by Why_Yes_I_Do View Post
Well funny that. I realize you had to dash out the door for Banncation, but you missed some of the inside baseball on the FDA lawsuit below. Mainly that the recent settlement came on the heals of a previous decision, mentionted in the article a little further below:
A bit deeper in the article, we laern some how's and why's:
More on this later in another post about the Great Barrington Declaration.

A bit more about the prevailing plaintiffs here:
Please see post #27. Ivermectin may work and it may not. Paxlovid works. Again, if I didn't have access to Paxlovid, I'd take ivermectin, subject to my doctor's recommendation.

Here are the first four papers published in 2023 or 2024 that pop up in Google Scholar with search terms "ivermectin COVID."

In this double-blind, randomized, placebo-controlled platform trial including 1206 US adults with COVID-19 during February 2022 to July 2022, the median time to sustained recovery was 11 days in the ivermectin group and 11 days in the placebo group.

https://jamanetwork.com/journals/jam...stract/2801827

Due to insufficient human clinical evidence for ivermectin, more clinical trials are required to determine its efficacy. While some researchers have shown ivermectin to be helpful in treating COVID-19, others have reported it to be ineffective.

https://link.springer.com/article/10...87-022-01129-1

The aim of this review was to systematically
evaluate the clinical outcomes of IVM in patients with COVID-19. From inception to June
22, 2023, the PubMed, EMBASE, Web of Science (WOS), and scopus databases were searched for
relevant observational studies on the risk of RA in migraineurs...No significant difference in all-cause mortality rates or PCR negative
conversion between IVM (ivermectin) and controls.
There were significant differences in MV (mechanical ventilation) requirement (RR
0.67, 95% CI 0.47–0.96) and AEs (RR 0.87, 95% CI 0.80–0.95) between the two groups. Ivermectin
could reduce the risk of MV requirement and AEs (adverse events) in patients with COVID-19, without
increasing other risks. In the absence of a better alternative, clinicians could use it with caution.

https://www.cell.com/heliyon/pdf/S24...24)03678-8.pdf

Of the 965 patients who received inpatient care, 307 died during their hospital stay while 658 were successfully discharged. The proportion of cases treated with ivermectin was 17.26% among the non-survivors (53/307) and 17.93% among the survivors (118/658). The effect was statistically insignificant (crude OR = 0.954; 95% CI: 0.668–1.364, P = 0.80). Among the survivors, the median length of stay was 11 days for patients who received ivermectin (IQR: 7–15) as well as for those who did not (IQR: 7–16).

https://journals.lww.com/jfmpc/fullt...nt_and.25.aspx
Tiny is offline   Quote
Old 03-29-2024, 11:34 AM   #39
Why_Yes_I_Do
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tiny View Post
Please see post #27. Ivermectin may work and it may not...
Might be good seeding for another thread. Prior to post #27, Paxlovid was not mentioned and it certainly wasn't in the OP. This here OP is about the deep seated lying, obfuscation, lack of transparency and censorship. I have a few other bones to gnaw as well, such as trust and profit issues.

But as to "...insufficient human clinical evidence for ivermectin, more clinical trials are required to determine its efficacy...." in your article above: that is absolute, unmitigated codswallop, which is similar in viscosity and smell to raw sewage. There are an abundance of studies on Ivermectin in general (the creators received a Nobel prize for it in 2015 for HUMANS, I believe) and easily over 100+ studies of it for the covid specifically.News Alert: It is safe, widely used, cheap and readily available in September 2019, yet found mysterious shortages during the 2 years we did not have the flue..

Allow me to introduce time to the equation: the whole discussion involves it. Paxlovid did not exist in September of 2019 (the covid is named for that time), nor did it exist in January 2020 (first we actually had to deal with it here). ATM, I'm not sure of the release date of Paxlovid, as it's not part of the Op (but I recall Emergency Use Authorization (which also means lawsuit shield) in December 2021). The other reason time matters, is to prevent all of the harms, lying, obfuscating, censorship etc., etc. from occurring again in the future.
Old 03-29-2024, 12:55 PM   #40
Why_Yes_I_Do
Valued Poster

I stand corrected on release date of Ivermectin. If you click on this link - COVID-19 early treatment protocol - from my post #37 - it says Ivermectin was approved for human consumption since 1987. My bad, I had forgotten that factoid. Here is a fun graphic from that link.

BTW: From the previous link is another link to the FLCCC, which is comprised of actual practicing Doctors, clinicians and what not, as opposed to the FDA, whom by court edict is NOT a Doctor.

In March 2020, the Front Line COVID-19 Critical Care Alliance (FLCCC)

See the relativity of Time and place yet? Or as the Rock once famously put it: know your role.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K5opkTRQClY

Ivermectin: a multifaceted drug of Nobel prize-honoured distinction with indicated efficacy against a new global scourge, COVID-19

BTW: At least 2 shit-tons of links to related articles posted below the abstract.of the above link
Quote:
Might be good seeding for another thread. Prior to post #27, Paxlovid was not mentioned and it certainly wasn't in the OP. This here OP is about the deep seated lying, obfuscation, lack of transparency and censorship. I have a few other bones to gnaw as well, such as trust and profit issues.

But as to "...insufficient human clinical evidence for ivermectin, more clinical trials are required to determine its efficacy...." in your article above: that is absolute, unmitigated codswallop, which is similar in viscosity and smell to raw sewage. There are an abundance of studies on Ivermectin in general (the creators received a Nobel prize for it in 2015 for HUMANS, I believe) and easily over 100+ studies of it for the covid specifically.News Alert: It is safe, widely used, cheap and readily available in September 2019, yet found mysterious shortages during the 2 years we did not have the flue..

Allow me to introduce time to the equation: the whole discussion involves it. Paxlovid did not exist in September of 2019 (the covid is named for that time), nor did it exist in January 2020 (first we actually had to deal with it here). ATM, I'm not sure of the release date of Paxlovid, as it's not part of the Op (but I recall Emergency Use Authorization (which also means lawsuit shield) in December 2021). The other reason time matters, is to prevent all of the harms, lying, obfuscating, censorship etc., etc. from occurring again in the future.
Old 03-30-2024, 07:18 AM   #41
Supra
BANNED

Smile no jab-o-death for me thanks Dr. said I don't need it

My Dr. told me it wasn't needed.

I am healthy and would have no problems with Covid-19. I didn't get it, and guess what? I never wore a mask, I didn't social distance, when I visited providers and they wanted to wear the mask, I told them take the mask off or no visit and I never got Covid-19, nor do I personally know anyone that did.

I am glad I didn't take it based on all of the side effects.
Supra is offline   Quote
Old 03-30-2024, 07:51 AM   #42
Yssup Rider
Valued Poster

Encounters: 67

Horse manure.
Yssup Rider is offline   Quote
Old 03-30-2024, 08:33 AM   #43
SpeedRacerXXX
Valued Poster

Encounters: 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by Supra View Post
My Dr. told me it wasn't needed.

I am healthy and would have no problems with Covid-19. I didn't get it, and guess what? I never wore a mask, I didn't social distance, when I visited providers and they wanted to wear the mask, I told them take the mask off or no visit and I never got Covid-19, nor do I personally know anyone that did.

I am glad I didn't take it based on all of the side effects.

Seriously? You know no one who got Covid? I got it twice. So did my wife. Almost everyone I know has contracted Covid at least once. I personally know of no one who has died from Covid but friends of friends have.

I had the original 2 shots and 3 boosters since then. Absolutely no side effects. No long term problems.

It's a personal decision as to whether of not to get the Covid shot. I am very happy to have gotten the shots. The 2 times I got Covid I did not even know I had it the symptoms were so mild. Without the shots, who knows?

BTW, I did catch RSV late last year and that was MUCH worse than Covid. But I did not get the RSV vaccine.
SpeedRacerXXX is offline   Quote
Old 03-30-2024, 12:34 PM   #44
Tiny
Lifetime Premium Access

Quote:

Fair enough, you have a valid point IMHO. The FDA is slow to approve drugs, and people have died waiting for treatments that were already available in places like Europe. Scott Gottlieb and Donald Trump deserve credit for speeding up drug approvals. And Trump deserves some credit for getting the mRNA COVID vaccines through the FDA quickly.
Tiny is offline   Quote
Old 03-30-2024, 12:47 PM   #45
Supra
BANNED

Red face

Quote:
Originally Posted by SpeedRacerXXX View Post
Seriously? You know no one who got Covid? I got it twice. So did my wife. Almost everyone I know has contracted Covid at least once. I personally know of no one who has died from Covid but friends of friends have.

I had the original 2 shots and 3 boosters since then. Absolutely no side effects. No long term problems.

It's a personal decision as to whether of not to get the Covid shot. I am very happy to have gotten the shots. The 2 times I got Covid I did not even know I had it the symptoms were so mild. Without the shots, who knows?

BTW, I did catch RSV late last year and that was MUCH worse than Covid. But I did not get the RSV vaccine.
Yes, seriously. Also, I see I have a user nipping at my heels, IGGY to you
Supra is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women