Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Florida > Panhandle > The Sandbox - Panhandle
The Sandbox - Panhandle The Sandbox is a collection of off-topic discussions. Humorous threads, Sports talk, and a wide variety of other topics can be found here. If it's NOT an adult-themed topic, then it belongs here

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 370
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 262
sharkman29 250
George Spelvin 244
Top Posters
DallasRain70383
biomed160296
Yssup Rider59851
gman4452865
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47432
pyramider46370
bambino40284
CryptKicker37064
Mokoa36485
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35161
Mojojo33117

Old 06-18-2020, 09:07 AM   #1
PrincessMorgan
Discreet Fun Brunette

User ID: 525830
My ECCIE Reviews
Default Advise

I want to be a better provider. I love what I do just wanting some tips
PrincessMorgan is offline   Quote
Old 06-18-2020, 10:50 AM   #2
Speedteacher
Premium Access

Encounters: 33

As I posted in my reply to another post of yours, there's always 2 sides to every story. Here are the parts of the "NO" recommendation review you have on here that I looked at when considering contacting you.....

Good stuff:
1. texted - always better than a phone call; ringing phones draw attention while texts can be brushed off until it might be more convenient to check
2. responded with address and availability; easy set up - no none likes to use up available play time waiting on responses

Concerns
1. little hesitant at my arrival - now this could be the client that made you nervous or something else but when we arrive, it is always nice for the provider to seem like she is genuinely glad we are there
2. slid some cash under the door and somebody came by and picked it up; definitely has a handler - big alarm here; we want to be pretty damn sure that not only is there no one in the room with us but that we also are not going to get interrupted by someone pounding on the door halfway through our visit. Nothing more awkward than being butt naked and pretty vulnerable physically when she gets up to go answer the door. It didn't say you did that but that's where our mind is going
3. CBJ - every provider has their rules and it is entirely up to them what restrictions they set for visits but this is a biggie in the client book. You better be damn good at CBJ or even better at the subsequent activities to make up for making us wear a bag during oral. You don't necessarily have to let us CIM (but that is another big plus if you do); we're not even that concerned of the swallow or spit (but swallowing will result in more repeat visits). Again, your body, your rules, we get that....but on the other hand, it's our body, our desires....
4. Unless there are medical reasons (if so, you should be able to nicely explain those limitations), a client is going to want to engage in different positions
5. faked an orgasm, not a good actress at all - Hey, we realize that most of the ladies think we want to feel like we rocked their world (and okay, we do want to feel that way) but if your O theatrics are worse than a kindergarten play, don't try to fool us and just let us finish without getting annoyed.
6. okay in a pinch but not worth the prices - Again, your body, your business but there is certainly a price structure in play with regard to quality of service. There are some providers that demand top dollar and their reviews support those demands. There are providers that are great in a certain area (maybe BBBJ) but for some reason or another, not great at the full menu and their prices need to be set accordingly. Then there are those providers that think they are worth a set amount yet their service isn't commiserate with that price. If I could afford it, I would eat Waygu beef every day at 11.99/pound. I can't so that is reserved for special occasions. Sometimes I feel like a good steak and will fork over the 6.99/pound for ribeye. Then other times I just need some meat based protein in my system and I'm gonna be good with 2.99/pound hamburger. I've tried the 10.99/pound hamburgers - they don't even come close to comparing to the Waygu beef. If somebody asks me about the 10.99 burger, I tell them not to waste their time/money.
Speedteacher is offline   Quote
Old 06-18-2020, 01:09 PM   #3
duraman
Premium Access

Encounters: 44

Quote:
Originally Posted by PrincessMorgan View Post
I want to be a better provider. I love what I do just wanting some tips
Hello PrincessMorgan. It is nice of you to reach out for advice from the community. Speedteacher made some good points. I can tell you what I like about the providers I see and why I repeat with them.

1. Communication. It goes without saying that communication is the biggest factor in getting an appt in the first place. It works in the real world as well as this one. Goes for us guys too. If you schedule and something comes up, let the girl know. It seems there's a lot of ghosting lately.

2. Making me feel comfortable. Nothing goes better than a girl who greets you and welcomes you in with a nice hug. Maybe some chatting if it's the first encounter with each other but depends on how long the client booked. Myself, the first visit is 30 mins incase I just don't want to be there after arriving.

3. Put your phone on silent while with a client or at least vibrate. I have been with providers and I would never see a phone. I go into the appt with nothing but my donation. My phone stays in my car.

4. Appearance. Is the girl ready for the appt? Did she just get done smoking and now smells like a chimney? Good hygiene is important for both the provider and the client. I always go to an appt clean and want my provider to be clean as well.

5. CBJ. I agree with Speedteacher as well as most others. I can overlook this if the session is great enough to offset this. There are some guys that will never see you because of this no matter how great your other activities are. I had one provider tell me when she was trying to do duos with a friend of hers and the girl only wanted to do CBJ. The provider told her after teh appt that she ahs to do BBBJ because the clients want that. I think it should be left up to the provider but understand what guys want. We had a provider in the panhandle called Anna Watts who would only do CBJ. I have been in this hobby for over 15 yrs, seen close to if not over 100 girls and she is easily in the top 10. She had true passion during the appt and kissed like no other.

6. Mutual respect. We are both adults and both people. I show respect to every girl I see. A lot of guys don't show respect and a lot of the girls don't too. I am giving you my donation to have a good experience with a nice girl. You are not obligated to do anything in the appt that you are uncomfortable with just because I gave you a donation. I am pretty plain when it comes to sex. If I have a good time I will be back.

In summary, if you have a handler, you will probably not do well in this business. You need to have control of this. It's your time, your body and your business. To have a good business you have to work at it. Having someone else pushing you or taking away from your hard work is not good. If you truly like waht you are doing like you say it will come out in the appt. I have providers that I see regularly that hate being a provider. It doesn't take away from the experience that they give me. They are comfortable with me and that is what makes it nice. I can't imagine opening up a door to someone that you never seen before and having sex with them. It's not easy.

I hope some of the providers on here contribute to the discussion. I value you girls and the service you provide. If it's bad, you will never see me again. If it's good, I'll see you next week or at least the week after. Lol Guys have different things that they want in a provider. Some guys like the variety and won't see the girl twice. I like to repeat because of the comfort level I get each returning visit.

Just my opinion. I am sure i left a lot of things out. Hope it helps.
duraman is offline   Quote
Old 06-18-2020, 01:35 PM   #4
Gottahavemore
Valued Poster

Encounters: 66

Don’t keep us waiting more then 10 min I know sometimes that may be out of your / provider wheelhouse with something going on but when an appointment is made at 3 pm and I arrive at 3pm I don’t want to be walking in the room at 315-330 to start ... sometimes we don’t have a lot of time to begin at a later time then when it was established at 3pm

I’m willing to wait at the most 10 min

I and prob like the most of us will let you know when we are 10/5 min away or if there is an issue .... I was going to see a provider in Perdido key a couple years ago there was a bad wreck and ended up hitting a gas station pump and exploded I could see the smoke a good ways away I immediately sent a text to the provider and let her know what happened and shot a photo of the backed up traffic and she was ok with it as I found a detour and was only late by 12 min ... oh and the session was ecstatic and lasted a lot longer then I thought and she wouldn’t let me leave ha !!

We will let you know and expect the same if there is an issue and don’t text at the time of the appointment that it will be a wait ( i do understand emergencies) but we tend to use our time wisely take a shower get dressed and accommodate for traffic to be on time hell I give my self an extra 30 min if possible and leave to arrive at the time or a few min before to check out the area of the appointment..... you should do the same I’d rather not be sitting on the edge of the bed waiting for someone to finish the makeup or what ever unless I ha e established a good relationship with the provider and can give a few to start the fun

Time management and communication is key
Gottahavemore is offline   Quote
Old 06-20-2020, 07:35 AM   #5
PrincessMorgan
Discreet Fun Brunette

User ID: 525830
My ECCIE Reviews

Thank you guys so much for all the advise i really appreciate it
PrincessMorgan is offline   Quote
Old 07-20-2020, 06:45 AM   #6
m4a1sof
Registered Member

The single most important thing IMHO are Comms, Comms, Comms. I mean if you can't even make an initial appointment nothing else matters. I have been ghosted countless times with just initial contact requests to make an appointment. One of the few times I did get a reply it was four months later! I had completely forgotten I had even texted her. Many times replies are days if not weeks apart. I honestly don't know how these girls make any money, unless the problem is they get so many appointment requests they just ignore most of them because they can?
m4a1sof is offline   Quote
Old 07-20-2020, 06:48 AM   #7
44formore
Premium Access

Encounters: 95

Become the fantasy... you have the equipment :-)
44formore is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women