Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > A Question of Legality
A Question of Legality Post your legal questions here (general, nothing of a personal nature)

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 370
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 262
sharkman29 250
George Spelvin 244
Top Posters
DallasRain70383
biomed160296
Yssup Rider59851
gman4452865
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47431
pyramider46370
bambino40281
CryptKicker37064
Mokoa36485
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35161
Mojojo33117

Old 11-05-2011, 08:34 AM   #16
Paysley
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 107790

wow. i'm almost scared off of this biz in this area. seems to be WAY more drama and caddy b.s. than I've seen or imagined there could ever be. oTHer cities aren't this cut throat. From my site there's only EVER been ladies helping ladies. REGULARS taking up for their ATF's, AND zero talk and bickering over pics because anytime anyone with a name at all posted a pic that wasn't real on ' someone elses's behalf '... ANY REGULAR WHO SAW IT SHED THEM FROM THE FLOCK, like REAL fast.

This town is NO FRIENDLY for something that is supposed to be fun. What a bummer. My friend told me it was a blast to work here. Guess I'll blame her for my choice to not work here. I am a ZERO drama organic orgazmic unblelievable experience. Pics are just cotton candy on the cone. Too bad BAD ones can really hurt a lady who's real.. and even worse that FAKES AND ASSHOLES ruin it for everyone.

YALL ARE TOO MUCH.

smooches though.. and best of luck.
Paysley is offline   Quote
Old 11-05-2011, 08:54 AM   #17
Paysley
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 107790
Unhappy

[quote=nina r3d;1808166]......i DO NOT USE MY REAL FACE PICS because i, unlike this deranged woman have a real career and can not afford to lose my job. so i a sorry"
[\END QUOTE] __________________

oh my. I just had to hopefully conclude this entity with a reminder of what the thread was about to begin with. ( just incase some participants get so caught up in their own drama and angles that they forget what its all about, ya know ? ) LAW ENFORCEMENT SHOULD BE BROUGHT IN TO PLAY WHEN A LADY USES ANOTHER'S ACTUAL FACE PIC OR EVEN BODY SHOT IN AN AD DESIGNED TO PAD HER POINT COUNT. I mean DAMN. I could use XYZ'S ( too much discrepancy here to name whos face pic Id use if It were right to do so ) glamour paint shopped mug and I could bend over in lace boy shorts and take a shot of myown ass. Post 'em on wherever.plscomefuckme.zone, and I'd get rich in just one day. This is like not even believable that you allow this crap to be bantar below your CLASSY rumor has it BOARD... in the first place. Has noone even acknowledged that the comptroller who started this topic thread is a wack job ? Its like reading the local newspaper headings and wondering if there really isn't any better news in the area.

It makes me ache to think that just because a whore has a flawed face or a second JOB in place, we have to succumb to gutter grime and worthless literary comentary such as this. I'm totally out of here. wow. THIS CAN'T BE a real COMPANION UPSCALE INTELLIGENT BOARD HERE. where is one , by the way. Please PM me if you know of a serious professional actual site I can advertise with. Thanks in advance.
Paysley is offline   Quote
Old 11-05-2011, 11:27 AM   #18
~Ze~
Just a girl in the world.

User ID: 444
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Adrianna XO

Uses THIS PHOTO

In her showcase.. and has also posted it on her SB/SD ISO's. Here and Here. As well as attaching it to her post here.

The owner of that Can be found Here. And full image Here.

Would that be considered false advertising? I mean... if you look at my showcase... I am most definitely NOT a sex bot... but hey... I think it looks like me
~Ze~ is offline   Quote
Old 11-05-2011, 04:15 PM   #19
Mr.Chan
Account Disabled

Encounters: 34

Quote:
Originally Posted by ~Ze~ View Post
Adrianna XO

Uses THIS PHOTO

In her showcase.. and has also posted it on her SB/SD ISO's. Here and Here. As well as attaching it to her post here.

The owner of that Can be found Here. And full image Here.

Would that be considered false advertising? I mean... if you look at my showcase... I am most definitely NOT a sex bot... but hey... I think it looks like me
To steal another lady's image most reprehensible. However, if permitted observation, it is not difficult to see why. Photograph is example of what can be done with good camera and fertile imagination. Excellent photograph of beautiful lady work on many levels. Well done to both artist and model. Even more shame upon thief of another's work.
Mr.Chan is offline   Quote
Old 11-06-2011, 11:15 AM   #20
nina r3d
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 87745
My ECCIE Reviews

Anita lay...provoked? Ok ill takevthat, I guess I provoked and deserved the threats instead of just an adult to adult coversation.
Lady red you are right, thanks for your input, very ladylike and I respect the way you put it. Thankyou
Evagodiva, you are so right, omg its crazy to hear you have friends who use mafia tactics in order to get things done, you are Sooooo right, me using a butt pic IS NOT WORTH ALL THAT...sorry
Exocticentyce I notice your bolding of my original posts, again let me ellaborate when I said I do not use my face pics anymore that does not mean I use OTHER girls facepics, look at my showcase and you will see what im talking about. I turn my head or cover my face, I dont understand why my thread was so misinterpreted. The pic of this topic was one of a butt....which is now taken off, it was never used on eccie or p411, just on backpage. Either way, this shows me sometimes its better to not apologizing and just let things be, I thought I was doing the adult thing about it, but all the pms ive recieved are ridiculous, but I guess it comes with thevterrirory.
Mojo...if u would havevread my whole thread I did state that iv e never used no one elses pics but my own on eccie and p411 because I do abide by the rules on here, if you read my reviews they all state that I am the girl in the pictures...this thread was about a pic I used on backpage..and I feel like I keep repeating myself over and over again. This is the last I will respond about this issue...my intent was to have this female to contact me peraonally on here not have her pimp continuously call or txt me, but instead Ifeel like my post was totally misunderstood, sorry that it bothered you guys this much, again I apologize, and I again repeat..ALL MY PICS ARE REAL ON P411 ECCIE (always have been) AND NOW BACKPAGE(due to this incident). Im done...and to the girls who took this so personally, sorry hope that makes your day better, now off to living my happy life.
nina r3d is offline   Quote
Old 11-06-2011, 12:37 PM   #21
Mojojo
Aficionado

Encounters: 114

Quote:
Originally Posted by nina r3d View Post
i will admit i do not use my own photos when i am advertising on backpage, i do use my real body pics, but yes...........i DO NOT USE MY REAL FACE PICS ..........

BUT i will take off your so called pic off my backpage site. but i would like to say this, i dowloaded this pic off of backpage in costa rica, i thought it resembeled me, so i used it. .....and i hate to say this, many of them say i look 100% better than those photos i post online.......

OH.....AND ONE MORE THING, ALL MY PICS ON ECCIE AND P411 ARE 100% REAL, IF ITS NOT ME ITS FREE PAPI!!

First the use of paragraphs does wonders for comprehension..... im just sayin

Second....... what are you saying?

3rd I was letting you know of Eccie's policy up front mam.

Just use your real pic's and distort them for your privacy, do that you and youll be ok.
Mojojo is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women