Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > Diamonds and Tuxedos
Diamonds and Tuxedos Glamour, elegance, and sophistication. That's what it's all about here in ECCIE's newest forum which caters to those with expensive tastes, lavish lifestyles, and an appetite for upscale entertainment.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 370
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 262
sharkman29 250
George Spelvin 244
Top Posters
DallasRain70383
biomed160296
Yssup Rider59851
gman4452865
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47429
pyramider46370
bambino40275
CryptKicker37064
Mokoa36485
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35149
Mojojo33117

Old 06-04-2015, 07:02 PM   #31
whitechocolate
Valued Poster

Encounters: 92

There are many upscale men in Dallas who seek out the very few extraordinary upscale gals who provide extraordinary upscale pleasuring way beyond expectations
whitechocolate is offline   Quote
Old 06-04-2015, 09:41 PM   #32
jwood
Valued Poster

Encounters: 75

Quote:
Originally Posted by tattooed_asian_kim View Post
I DO THINK TEXAS IS FLOODED WITH GIRLS ... THERE ARE TOO MANY WORKING IN DALLAS HOUSTIN AUSTIN !!! IT IS HARD FOR ME TO WORK IN AUSTIN BECAUSE I NEVER MAKE ENOUGH MONEY TO PAY FOR A HOTEL ,,, BUT ,,, ONE OF MY BEST FRIENDS LIVES IN AUSTIN ,,, SO ,,, I STAY AT HER PLACE WHEN I TOUR AUSTIN !!! (( I DO NOT HAVE THAT PROBLEM IN OTHER CITIES STATES IN AMERICA )) ... I NEVER MAKE A LOT OF MONEY IN AUSTIN + AND + I COULD NOT EVEN AFFORD TO SET UP HOTEL INCALL IN AUSTIN !!! TEXAS TUFF TOWN : /

I TRIED TO VISIT DALLAS + AND + HOUSTON ,,, BUT ,,, I HAD ZERO BITES DURING THE COUPLE TIMES I TRIED !!!

IT FEELS LIKE = ALL OF THE GIRLS ON THE PLANET COMPETING FOR CRUMMY CUSTOMERS WHO ARE NOT SPENDING MUCH MONEY !!!

I DO REMEMBER SEEING CRAZY LOW RATES FOR GREEK IN TEXAS A FEW TIMES ON ECCIE !!! IT IS LIKE MONTREAL HERE !!! (( MONTREAL CANADA HAS DECRIMINALIZED PROSTITUTION ,,, SO ,,, THE PAY IS LOW AS HELL !!! ))

I THINK THERE REALLY MIGHT BE TOO MANY GIRLS WORKING IN DALLAS HOUSTON AUSTIN !!!

I ALSO THINK THAT CONVENTIONAL LOOKING WHITE WOMEN SEEM TO BE MUCH BUSIER !!! I AM ASIAN WHITE WITH TATTOOS + AND + I LOOK TRENDY ARTSY DIFFERENT + AND + PEOPLE DON T REALLY DO BACK FLIPS FOR ME IN TEXAS ,,, LIKE I GET IN NEW YORK CITY ,,, CHICAGO ,,, MINNEAPOLIS !!! I DO GET A FEELING THAT MY LOOK IS NOT THE TREND IN TEXAS !!! (( I GET THE SAME VIBE IN FLORIDA TOO ... ))

I ALSO BET SOME OF TEXAS DRY PROVIDER SCENE IS PROBABLY EFFECTED BY HUMAN TRAFFICKING FROM MEXICO !!!
Your "trendy" look shouldn't be holding you back on business. Your body looks very good and there are a lot of ladies with tattoos that do good in Dallas. You showcase does not list a specific rate. If a guy wants to see you he has to contact you and rates have to be discussed. That makes things awkward.
jwood is offline   Quote
Old 06-04-2015, 10:48 PM   #33
greatguy1959
Valued Poster

Encounters: 4

Why oh why you girls are even asking yourselves about "gents who want to pay less" than some of you girls are asking? The market in Texas is filled with very attractive ladies that will do an equally if not better job for half of your asking fees! Why do you think ECCIE originated from Texas? There are more ladies in the business than anywhere else in the country. A guy can spend an entire year going from provider to provider without ever needing to see the same twice and if you put a bit of efforts into it, you'll find beautiful girls all day long. Take Syracuse NY for example, this is a city that has mostly ugly providers and rarely gets one that is great looking. The few ladies that are nice looking and provides great service do get much more than the trashy ones from BP.
greatguy1959 is offline   Quote
Old 06-04-2015, 11:56 PM   #34
Seeskylar
ATF BIG BOOTY CUTIE

User ID: 208645
My ECCIE Reviews

I have to agree right here because we have a lot of Backpage girls that are in the pimp game that will do anything to try to make a dollar and it's sad to say but if you're giving up your goods for $100 that's sad when you can make a lot more from a lot of a respectful person if you knew the game you would know that there's more money to spreading your legs then what you offer but since they have to try to do that to compete with the ones that are out there doing good that's the only way that they are able to make money
Quote:
Originally Posted by HeatherDAngelo View Post
From what I have heard I am going to agree. Dallas, and Texas in general has a bad reputation for bargain basement shoppers. This is why most of the ladies I know will not tour Texas. Some say it is the ladies' fault for undercutting each other in price. Others say that the Southern gents do not value women in general. Either way, quality providers do better outside of Texas.
Seeskylar is offline   Quote
Old 06-05-2015, 09:46 AM   #35
Tylus_amore
HighSugartx

User ID: 76192
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

I would say 90% of my guys are in The Northen Region of the map. Not a Bad thing but, Most of the Higher class Clients I see in NYC, Chicago and Washington D.C....... I take appointments from my guys that I already know in Dallas, But new ones not so much... Maybe it's back page or something guys asking you to Price Ad Match???? I was actually asked this last week... Never heard of that... But it was a guy that was looking on back page and then googled a Busty XXX and found me on Eccie, p411 twitter etc... This guy asked me to price match a Girl from back page for 60.00?!?! It's creepy and funny....
The other 10% Would have to mostly be in Austin.... with about 3% in Dallas.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Alexie Amor View Post
This is Dallas, Texas. Home of the Texas millionaires! What is it with these guys on here looking for bargains and values?! This isn't Walmart! lol

High class gentlemen of Dallas, where are you my loves????
Tylus_amore is offline   Quote
Old 06-05-2015, 09:47 AM   #36
5T3V3
Valued Poster

Encounters: 9

Quote:
Originally Posted by Seeskylar View Post
I have to agree right here because we have a lot of Backpage girls that are in the pimp game that will do anything to try to make a dollar and it's sad to say but if you're giving up your goods for $100 that's sad when you can make a lot more from a lot of a respectful person if you knew the game you would know that there's more money to spreading your legs then what you offer but since they have to try to do that to compete with the ones that are out there doing good that's the only way that they are able to make money
Hun, if they are pimped they don't see the money --- at $100 an hour they see 0 ... at $400 per hour they see 0 ... the value to spreading her legs is to not get beat. It's kind of like telling a diabetic child who can never eat candy what a Hersey Bar costs and why --- they really don't care!
5T3V3 is offline   Quote
Old 06-05-2015, 09:22 PM   #37
DickEmDown
Trick

Encounters: 25

Quote:
High class gentlemen of Dallas, where are you my loves????
I'm not from Dallas, but the next time I'm there, I'll be sure to let you know

Quote:
I did have an SD for two years but he became very attached and it was no longer fun.
I find being a "call girl" keeps the lines from getting blurred.
I've heard that some of these SD's can get EXTREMELY possessive...

Quote:
I've been advised before to turn off my PMs but strangely, I've had lots of luck through some PMs!
I'd leave them on and just ignore the Hagglers...just my two Abe Lincoln's
DickEmDown is offline   Quote
Old 06-06-2015, 03:17 PM   #38
citizen44
Premium Access

Encounters: 35

Quote:
Originally Posted by 5T3V3 View Post
Bottomline: it is your responsibility to prove you are worth $450 per hour not ours, and your failure to do so does not make us cheap or low class or poor ... it just makes us smart shoppers.
Perfectly said.
citizen44 is offline   Quote
Old 06-06-2015, 03:44 PM   #39
Guest072015-2
Luxury Paramour

User ID: 284340
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by DickEmDown View Post
I'm not from Dallas, but the next time I'm there, I'll be sure to let you know

I would absolutely love that!
Guest072015-2 is offline   Quote
Old 06-06-2015, 10:31 PM   #40
Guest072015-2
Luxury Paramour

My ECCIE Reviews

F
Quote:
Originally Posted by 5T3V3 View Post
The risk of insult is the price of clarity! So, I risk insulting you here in order to be clear. The insult is not my intent, but the clarity is.

You are not seeking millionaires although you think you are, because millionaires only get to be millionaires by searching out bargains. Every penny spent is weighed and weighed again against the value that it provides. And, frankly you are not worth $450 an hour. (not trying to insult but to be clear) Just by having to post such a thread you are telling me and everyone else that you are not getting enough business at that price point or people calling are telling you, "you are over priced". (not trying to insult, but be clear) You see the seller has the obligation to establish the value of the set price. Price is what you must pay for something. Value is what are the benefits to me. When the benefit (value) out weighs the price you earn a sale. So, if people are telling you, you are over priced, then you ARE over priced. Which is not to say you are not worth that much ...you just haven't communicated WHY you are worth that much. You as a seller are required to convince me why you are worth $450/ hr. The first rule of marketing - the customer is always right. the customers are telling you, you aren't worth it, and they are right. It sounds to me like you are either have GPS - that is a term we use to describe a lady that asks for more money than she is worth typically used because she can't prove her value in the customers eyes, or you are worth $450 per hour and just haven't made the proper effort to demonstrate that you deserve that value. Either way the mistake is yours and not ours.

Bottomline: it is your responsibility to prove you are worth $450 per hour not ours, and your failure to do so does not make us cheap or low class or poor ... it just makes us smart shoppers.

I was not trying to be insulting only direct and clear ... I apologize if any of what I said was offensive to anybody - it was not my intent.
All good and valid points ,sir! I suppose it all comes down to what a particular client specifically wants, and the providers who have those characteristics.
If your goal is to find a provider who's greatest asset is her extensive "menu", well then I'm probably not for you. However, value is relative. What Mark finds to be valuable, Gary thinks is nothing special. We can't all like the same things. I put quite a bit of effort into a more personable connection during a session, which again, some may find a plus, and others may not.

I do believe I have the "upscale" characteristics , so try to target those who prefer that type. I've never been told by a client after a session that I'm overpriced. The few instances I've heard it are from those like you, who have never met me and assume I have nothing better to offer than a 250/hr gal.

I suppose it can be compared to steak. You can have a filet at Saltgrass and you can have a filet at Bob's. At Bob's , you're not only paying for the steak itself, but for the ambiance, the presentation...the exclusivity.
Now don't get me wrong, the steak at Saltgrass is quite decent. But...it's not Bob's.

You see, the thing about millionaires, sir, is that despite their financial shrewdness, they also enjoy nice things. They enjoy the less attainable. Why not enjoy the fruits of their labor?

I do want to clarify that I did not post my thread due to not getting enough business. I posted the thread because I was curious as to all the haggling I've experienced from Eccie members that I don't experience elsewhere. I'm still quite new to the Eccie world. Please bear with me.

I do not think I am a GPS. Well, I hope I'm not! Eeeek! Thank you for explaining that acronym by the way. I still don't have all the acronyms down and every time I saw that one posted, I assumed it had something to do with how far she drove. Lol!! SMH!

I hope nothing I said was insulting or offensive to anyone! I love all of you! The written word can seem so much more harsh than intended.
Kisses!
Old 06-06-2015, 11:06 PM   #41
Guest021824
Account Disabled

Encounters: 102

Excellent response!

Quote:
F

All good and valid points ,sir! I suppose it all comes down to what a particular client specifically wants, and the providers who have those characteristics.
If your goal is to find a provider who's greatest asset is her extensive "menu", well then I'm probably not for you. However, value is relative. What Mark finds to be valuable, Gary thinks is nothing special. We can't all like the same things. I put quite a bit of effort into a more personable connection during a session, which again, some may find a plus, and others may not.

I do believe I have the "upscale" characteristics , so try to target those who prefer that type. I've never been told by a client after a session that I'm overpriced. The few instances I've heard it are from those like you, who have never met me and assume I have nothing better to offer than a 250/hr gal.

I suppose it can be compared to steak. You can have a filet at Saltgrass and you can have a filet at Bob's. At Bob's , you're not only paying for the steak itself, but for the ambiance, the presentation...the exclusivity.
Now don't get me wrong, the steak at Saltgrass is quite decent. But...it's not Bob's.

You see, the thing about millionaires, sir, is that despite their financial shrewdness, they also enjoy nice things. They enjoy the less attainable. Why not enjoy the fruits of their labor?

I do want to clarify that I did not post my thread due to not getting enough business. I posted the thread because I was curious as to all the haggling I've experienced from Eccie members that I don't experience elsewhere. I'm still quite new to the Eccie world. Please bear with me.

I do not think I am a GPS. Well, I hope I'm not! Eeeek! Thank you for explaining that acronym by the way. I still don't have all the acronyms down and every time I saw that one posted, I assumed it had something to do with how far she drove. Lol!! SMH!

I hope nothing I said was insulting or offensive to anyone! I love all of you! The written word can seem so much more harsh than intended.
Kisses!
Guest021824 is offline   Quote
Old 06-06-2015, 11:53 PM   #42
DarkeyKong
Account Disabled

Encounters: 56

Quote:
F

Kisses!
Well said! For starters, I agree with you, haggling is not very palatable and if a gent doesn't have the required donation, he shouldn't pursue. Also, though your rates maybe on the higher end of the normal spectrum, I wouldn't consider them "that" high.

I really don't know your background or history here so I can't speak on you personally, but I do have an opposing viewpoint based on your rebuttal.

I will make this short and sweet as to not bore your patience. In regards to your analogy, we know Bob's, this establishment built a brand based on quality and ambiance. However, the key word here is "built". There are providers who started at the lower end here and worked there way up to notariety and has since become legends in their own right (Aprill and Pistol comes to mind). Names who, by the mere mention incites excitement and fierce loyalty and fandom.

These ladies have put in the work that demands a higher fee. To be quite honest, your brand may not register just yet. Just keep providing the awesomely extraordinary service and in due time, you will be lauded as one of the top tier providers. That within itself will repel hagglers and garner you the "high class" clientele you inquired about.

So I guess I just wanted to let you know that they're here, just probably haven't taken notice yet 😊!
DarkeyKong is offline   Quote
Old 06-07-2015, 12:32 AM   #43
Guest072015-2
Luxury Paramour

My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by DarkeyKong View Post

So I guess I just wanted to let you know that they're here, just probably haven't taken notice yet 😊!

OMG , completely off topic, but I love your handle! DarkeyKong!
Old 06-07-2015, 06:22 AM   #44
bojulay
Valued Poster

Encounters: 8

I was chiding Alexie just a little bit when I first posted on this thread,
but I've gotten to know her sense then and she is pretty awesome.
Very intelligent and a total sweetheart. And yeah, I would say a cut above.
If a guy is into a girl that's sincere. Which is one of the big complaints on
here, that so many providers aren't sincere in their attitude and services.

There are still surprises on here from time to time LOL.
bojulay is offline   Quote
Old 06-07-2015, 08:16 AM   #45
citizen44
Premium Access

Encounters: 35

Quote:
Originally Posted by bojulay View Post
I was chiding Alexie just a little bit when I first posted on this thread,
but I've gotten to know her sense then and she is pretty awesome.
Very intelligent and a total sweetheart. And yeah, I would say a cut above.
i.e. You finally looked at her showcase and started backtracking because you'd like a shot at that kitty one day?
citizen44 is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women