Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > North and East Texas > Questions for the staff - North and East Texas
Questions for the staff - North and East Texas Ask questions of your local staff here.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 370
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 262
sharkman29 250
George Spelvin 244
Top Posters
DallasRain70383
biomed160296
Yssup Rider59851
gman4452865
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47431
pyramider46370
bambino40275
CryptKicker37064
Mokoa36485
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35149
Mojojo33117

Old 02-24-2015, 05:11 AM   #1
the pragmatist
Valued Poster

Default Beaumont / Houston

I understand that the idea of looking at a map of Texas is a radical idea for those who draw up the state groupings, but here's an idea...

Look at a map of Texas. Locate Houston. Place your index finger on the city of Houston (you can wash it later). Move it to your right and stop just before it crosses the little lines that mark the boundaries of Texas and Louisiana. That is Beaumont.

Damn near a suburb of Houston. Here's a radical thought. Put Beaumont in the same forum as Houston. Damn sure closer to Houston than "North Texas". Folks in Houston can drive to B'mont, and vice-verse. You could call the forum "Houston / Beaumont".

Just a thought.

BTW, the above is "sarcasm" and not intended to be insulting, but a "humorous" attempt to make a point. No offense intended.
the pragmatist is offline   Quote
Old 02-24-2015, 05:27 PM   #2
jonblon
Premium Access

Encounters: 5

It is 650 miles from Bmt to Amarillo and can be frustrating when viewing the weekend lineup when the postee forgets to put the city in the title. West side of H town to Bmt can be 2.5 or 3 hours if traffic is bad.

Just sayin
jonblon is offline   Quote
Old 02-24-2015, 07:19 PM   #3
Matador
Account Disabled

Encounters: 8

I have passed this along to the decision-makers. Please be aware that there is always multiple requests going on, they all are given consideration by the owners, but not all will make the cut.
Matador is offline   Quote
Old 02-24-2015, 07:21 PM   #4
Matador
Account Disabled

Encounters: 8

Oh and Amarillo is part of the West Texas region and not the North and East Texas region. I thought I would add that to just to rectify that Amarillo does not belong to this area. The point is not lost that this is indeed a very vast region.
Matador is offline   Quote
Old 02-25-2015, 01:08 AM   #5
Ford Fan
Gaining Momentum

Encounters: 14

I agree with you the pragmatist, the North and East Texas zone is too big. I really hope the mods do consider rezoning some of the areas. Hoping the North Texas, Sherman, Texoma area can be split into its own subgroup. Any local posts get lost in the sea of posts if posted in the Dallas or Denton groups. And I'm sure posts about the Texoma area has little interest to hobbyists and/or providers in Beaumont area and vise versa.. I posted about this exact issue a few days ago.
Ford Fan is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women