Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > Main Discussion Forum - National
Main Discussion Forum - National General discussions, but not limited to your local scene. (For staff assistance, contact your local moderator, or see the "Emails to the Staff" post in the Questions for the Staff forum in each city)

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 370
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 262
sharkman29 250
George Spelvin 244
Top Posters
DallasRain70386
biomed160320
Yssup Rider59854
gman4452869
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47438
pyramider46370
bambino40288
CryptKicker37064
Mokoa36485
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35180
Mojojo33117

Old 11-01-2010, 08:04 PM   #1
Guest011914-1
Account Disabled

User ID: 41643
My ECCIE Reviews
Default visiting girls vs locals

which are you guys drawn to visiting girls or locals? and why?
Guest011914-1 is offline   Quote
Old 11-01-2010, 08:31 PM   #2
Chica Chaser
Premium Access

Encounters: 7

I will always be attracted to local ladies first. In some markets where there are very few locals then I will look toward travelers. Why? 2 answers. First, I think its better to to take care of your local ladies and keep your money local. Second, I think that some traveling ladies are less inclined to give the best session possible...they are going to be gone in a day or two anyways with a new name and number to keep ahead of poor reviews.

(That is a very general statement as I am well aware of many traveling ladies that exist on their good reviews nationwide, I'm more talking about the fly-by-night BP girls, you all know what I'm talking about.)
Chica Chaser is offline   Quote
Old 11-01-2010, 08:38 PM   #3
Guest011914-1
Account Disabled

My ECCIE Reviews

i see your point but i give the same when i travel as when I am at home...and i agree with you on the BP girls...no offense...
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chica Chaser View Post
I will always be attracted to local ladies first. In some markets where there are very few locals then I will look toward travelers. Why? 2 answers. First, I think its better to to take care of your local ladies and keep your money local. Second, I think that some traveling ladies are less inclined to give the best session possible...they are going to be gone in a day or two anyways with a new name and number to keep ahead of poor reviews.

(That is a very general statement as I am well aware of many traveling ladies that exist on their good reviews nationwide, I'm more talking about the fly-by-night BP girls, you all know what I'm talking about.)
Old 11-01-2010, 08:56 PM   #4
Wicket
Lifetime Premium Access

I do enjoy the company of local ladies, but I also enjoy the company of visiting ladies as well. Why, because I truly enjoy the company of "mature" ladies.
Wicket is offline   Quote
Old 11-01-2010, 09:56 PM   #5
Cpalmson

Encounters: 98

Because of where I live, I have to rely on traveling providers vs local girls (within 30 minutes drive time). There is not a wide selection of providers in my area, and most aren't the type I'd be interested in seeing. Besides, I kinda have a rule against seeing locals. I'm in a relatively small community in which people move back and forth across certain social circles. I did have an awkward moment once of running into a provider that I had just seen the day before at the local WalMart. Fortunately, I was still single at the time. The six degrees of separation are much smaller where I live, and the potential for a bad situation is too great. Luckily, there are several very good providers who live within a 2 hour or less drive, so with proper coordination and scheduling, I can pretty much find what I'm interested in without having to break my own rules.
Cpalmson is offline   Quote
Old 11-01-2010, 10:02 PM   #6
burkalini
Valued Poster

Encounters: 76

I'm a big proponent of local girls. They have more stake in their performance usually because they have a reputation. There are some exceptions. Traveling girls have a tendancy not to perform as well. Like Ch1ca said they will just change their name and number when they leave town so they don't give a shit. Exceptions on this too. I have have some outstanding sessions with some traveling girls but on average the locals out do them
burkalini is offline   Quote
Old 11-01-2010, 11:32 PM   #7
ntl00kin4fun
Registered Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by burkalini View Post
They have more stake in their performance usually because they have a reputation...
I wish this is true where I am located. I would like to find a local girl so I can see her regularly, but I've had very bad luck. One stood me up and another robbed me. The few other options, both on BP and e.com, aren't my preference.

So, I've had to wait for visiting girls to come to town. That has worked out, but since none visit often, I've not been able to see any more than once.
ntl00kin4fun is offline   Quote
Old 11-02-2010, 06:03 AM   #8
DorkLover
Valued Poster

Encounters: 18

I support the local ladies, mainly because Dallas is a talent rich city. I also tend to think that the traveling providers will have a busier schedule and I don't like to be guy number 4 out of 8 on any given day.
DorkLover is offline   Quote
Old 11-02-2010, 07:24 AM   #9
Hugbuddy
Valued Poster

Encounters: 31

While I can say that I've been tempted to "treat myself" to a visiting girl a time or two from time to time, I've always been drawn to visit the local ladies. In all honesty, I pretty much prefer visiting the ladies at their own private in-call locations if for no other reason that I feel (for me) that it's safer and more discreet. Just me though!! Now, if YOU were to plan a tour trip to the Tulsa area, I knew about it far enough in advance, and the incall location was suitable for me, I just may have to re-think my habits!!
Hugbuddy is offline   Quote
Old 11-02-2010, 07:54 AM   #10
Memory757
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 51934

i have known for guys to want to see visiting girls when they are in a place where they are well known they fear that they will run into a local again. Then I have ran into guys who like locals because the feel it is more safe and its easier for them to find out about them.
Memory757 is offline   Quote
Old 11-02-2010, 08:37 AM   #11
White Tiger
Stalking Beauty

Encounters: 154

I have hobbied in 20 states or so and believe that Dallas is about the most talent-rich environment, on the most economical terms, anywhere I have been. I always favor the locals. I do the other girls when I am the one traveling.
White Tiger is offline   Quote
Old 11-02-2010, 09:46 AM   #12
Guest011914-1
Account Disabled

My ECCIE Reviews

awaw you are making me blush and I just may have to make a trip up your way....
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hugbuddy View Post
While I can say that I've been tempted to "treat myself" to a visiting girl a time or two from time to time, I've always been drawn to visit the local ladies. In all honesty, I pretty much prefer visiting the ladies at their own private in-call locations if for no other reason that I feel (for me) that it's safer and more discreet. Just me though!! Now, if YOU were to plan a tour trip to the Tulsa area, I knew about it far enough in advance, and the incall location was suitable for me, I just may have to re-think my habits!!
Old 11-02-2010, 09:47 AM   #13
charlestudor2005
Valued Poster

Encounters: 8

I travel a lot, so it depends a lot on where I am whether or not I see local talent or a touring lady.

The absolute best session I ever had was with a touring lady, but the second best was with a local lady. Just different locations.

Right now, I'm in a large city where the prices for locals tend to be (at least for me) high. So, I have concentrated on touring ladies whose prices are not as high. Most, however, don't do outcalls, so that limits the selection severely.

In cities that have an abundance of talent, one can find prices to fit almost any budget (speaking mostly Texas here). Where the local competition creates a good pricing structure for the hobbyist, I'll probably stick to a local provider.

In the end, it's a combination of the reputation of the lady for providing good services and the price point.
charlestudor2005 is offline   Quote
Old 11-02-2010, 09:48 AM   #14
Guest011914-1
Account Disabled

My ECCIE Reviews

Tallahassee has always been good to me when I travel there
Quote:
Originally Posted by Memory757 View Post
i have known for guys to want to see visiting girls when they are in a place where they are well known they fear that they will run into a local again. Then I have ran into guys who like locals because the feel it is more safe and its easier for them to find out about them.
Old 11-02-2010, 11:21 AM   #15
KellyMichaels
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 24662
My ECCIE Reviews
Default Gotta say it,

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chica Chaser View Post

Do you know how much safer I would be as a traveler to change my number each city? Way safer. However, I just can't do that and still allow those looking for me to be able to know I am safe. I count on my internet reputation.
IMHO, whether or not a girl is on backpage, you should be able to do your homework and know she is safe, or not.
If you see a girl that says she just changed her number because she is traveling, I would say run in the opposite direction.
This is coming from an avid traveler. Number changers are scammers. There is nothing safe about a new number.
KellyMichaels is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women