Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Austin > The Sandbox - Austin
The Sandbox - Austin The Sandbox is a collection of off-topic discussions. Humorous threads, Sports talk, and a wide variety of other topics can be found here. If it's NOT an adult-themed topic, then it belongs here

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 263
sharkman29 251
George Spelvin 248
Top Posters
DallasRain70419
biomed160575
Yssup Rider59933
gman4452935
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47552
pyramider46370
bambino40326
CryptKicker37081
Mokoa36486
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35378
Mojojo33117

Old 06-02-2017, 03:12 PM   #46
SpeedRacerXXX
Valued Poster

Encounters: 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by Austin Ellen View Post
Yes, I'm still on the Kathy Griffith thing. Why - because she is front and center crying about how she's being abused and bullied after she posted the most vile picture
that resembled what ISIS does to their people. She knew what she was doing and now she's crying about it.
And please - I'm not gonna even get started rest of your ranting dialog. You don't seem to get it - my choice was Trump - your choice was Clinton. I support the President of the United States of America.
A question -- did you support Obama while he was POTUS?
SpeedRacerXXX is offline   Quote
Old 06-02-2017, 03:33 PM   #47
Austin Dude
Valued Poster

Encounters: 6

Quote:
Originally Posted by SpeedRacerXXX View Post
A question -- did you support Obama while he was POTUS?
Come on. You know she's going to say she did. And I would put money on it that she was complaining about Obama and not supporting him many times. But she wouldn't admit that because if people did it with Obama, we can do it with Trump.
Austin Dude is offline   Quote
Old 06-02-2017, 04:13 PM   #48
SpeedRacerXXX
Valued Poster

Encounters: 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by Austin Dude View Post
Come on. You know she's going to say she did. And I would put money on it that she was complaining about Obama and not supporting him many times. But she wouldn't admit that because if people did it with Obama, we can do it with Trump.
But I agree with you that you can support a President but disagree with him (or her, if that ever happens). I've said it before -- it does no one any good if President Trump fails. I want a nice tax break. I want people to have adequate medical care and not have to pay through the nose for health insurance to guarantee that medical care. I want the world to be rid of ISIS. I want American workers to be fully employed. I want LEGAL immigration into this country and I have no problem with deporting those illegal immigrants who break the law with SIGNIFICANT offenses. I want the infrastructure of this country repaired. I want secure borders. I want to have the deficit reduced.

As of this day in history, I have not seen President Trump's actions getting us to those "wants" in any realistic manner.

The majority of the benefits of Trump's proposed tax break, from the little that we've been told, about 99% of the benefits will go to the VERY rich.

The recently passed AHCA will eventually increase the number of uninsured by 23 million by 2026 according to the CBO. 14 million by next year alone.

ISIS? Not sure if any progress has been made here.

Mixed results on job growth, which did not live up to expectations in May. However, unemployment rate ticked down .1%

Who is going to pay for "the wall" which Trump says we need to stop the flow of illegal immigrants? I most certainly do not want that burden on American taxpayers.

There is no way in hell that the deficit will be reduced with the new budget, reduction of taxes, and other expenses unless the AHCA is passed by the Senate as is.

I'm certainly open to dissenting opinions.
SpeedRacerXXX is offline   Quote
Old 06-02-2017, 06:03 PM   #49
Austin Dude
Valued Poster

Quote:
But I agree with you that you can support a President but disagree with him (or her, if that ever happens). I've said it before -- it does no one any good if President Trump fails. I want a nice tax break. I want people to have adequate medical care and not have to pay through the nose for health insurance to guarantee that medical care. I want the world to be rid of ISIS. I want American workers to be fully employed. I want LEGAL immigration into this country and I have no problem with deporting those illegal immigrants who break the law with SIGNIFICANT offenses. I want the infrastructure of this country repaired. I want secure borders. I want to have the deficit reduced.

As of this day in history, I have not seen President Trump's actions getting us to those "wants" in any realistic manner.

The majority of the benefits of Trump's proposed tax break, from the little that we've been told, about 99% of the benefits will go to the VERY rich.

The recently passed AHCA will eventually increase the number of uninsured by 23 million by 2026 according to the CBO. 14 million by next year alone.

Mixed results on job growth, which did not live up to expectations in May. However, unemployment rate ticked down .1%

Who is going to pay for "the wall" which Trump says we need to stop the flow of illegal immigrants? I most certainly do not want that burden on American taxpayers.

There is no way in hell that the deficit will be reduced with the new budget, reduction of taxes, and other expenses unless the AHCA is passed by the Senate as is.

One of these Trumpbots will pop up here and say jobs, we have the lowest unemployment rate in 16 years. And give Trump all the credit while dismissing the drop after drop from Obama to get us here. No those past declines were false according to Trump. He did it all in less than 5 months lol.
Old 06-02-2017, 06:24 PM   #50
Cap'n Crunch
Living in a Cereal World

Encounters: 116

Quote:
One of these Trumpbots will pop up here and say jobs, we have the lowest unemployment rate in 16 years. And give Trump all the credit while dismissing the drop after drop from Obama to get us here. No those past declines were false according to Trump. He did it all in less than 5 months lol.
Don't act like Trump hasn't done anything. His "Make The World Hate America Again" campaign has been wildly successful.
Cap'n Crunch is offline   Quote
Old 06-02-2017, 10:14 PM   #51
Austin Ellen
Account Disabled

User ID: 248809
My ECCIE Reviews

OMG, I totally agree with you ***faints***unfaints***
And it does no good for Americans if any President fails.
I don't agree with President Trump on everything- you know. But I believe he has the best interests of Americans in his heart. And I just plain like him.
He is an - what I consider -an alpha male and that appeals to me. People are going to like what appeals to them.
However, I have always believed in respecting the office
of the President. That goes for Obama,Clinton, Bush, ect.

Quote:

Austin Ellen is offline   Quote
Old 06-02-2017, 10:23 PM   #52
Austin Ellen
Account Disabled

My ECCIE Reviews

**Sigh** I did not like Obama. I did not support Obama. I did not vote for Obama. I did not like his policies. I do support and respect the office of the Presidency. And could you please refrain from saying what you think I'm going to say. That is one of my pet peeves. I don't do it to you.

Quote:
Old 06-02-2017, 10:33 PM   #53
Austin Ellen
Account Disabled

My ECCIE Reviews

I hope you are right on this. I have various Trump groups on my FB page and they are going full on assault mode against the left because of her. Which tripped my OCD and now I can't seem to get rid of her.

[QUOTE=SpeedRacerXXX;1059574697]

I think people like Kathy Griffin have less of an impact on American voters than you think they do. She was wrong and should drop it. Everyone is welcome to their opinion but voters should make up their own minds.
Old 06-02-2017, 10:41 PM   #54
Austin Dude
Valued Poster

Quote:
**Sigh** I did not like Obama. I did not support Obama. I did not vote for Obama. I did not like his policies. I do support and respect the office of the Presidency. And could you please refrain from saying what you think I'm going to say. That is one of my pet peeves. I don't do it to you.

You do support the office of the office of the president. Just not the president when it's Obama. That's what you're saying because you started by saying you didn't support Obama. But you support the office? That's confusing.

You know one of my pet peeves. Hypocrisy. And you do that. So deal with it. We are going to do things the other doesn't like. Or I will agree to not do your pet peeve if you agree to refrain from doing mine.
Old 06-02-2017, 11:29 PM   #55
m2m
Account Disabled

Encounters: 2

Gfejunkie-
Love your map. Btw. Here's Obama's 2012. Look familiar? https://www.google.com/search?q=obam...JRKhb-9y_B3XM:
m2m is offline   Quote
Old 06-04-2017, 06:54 AM   #56
Austin Ellen
Account Disabled

My ECCIE Reviews

Hypocrisy = Bill Mahr and the word house n**** that he used on his show. Another comedian - left - who's getting a pass by apologizing. I don't think that joke was funny.
It was disgusting. And I think it showed his true colors. But where's the outrage from the left???? I guess if these comedians what to - push the line - and then apologize for it - well, than that makes everything ok. Oh wait - free speech right???? Oh, it's an expression of my art????
Yeah - there's an example of hypocrisy for ya.

Quote:
You do support the office of the office of the president. Just not the president when it's Obama. That's what you're saying because you started by saying you didn't support Obama. But you support the office? That's confusing.

You know one of my pet peeves. Hypocrisy. And you do that. So deal with it. We are going to do things the other doesn't like. Or I will agree to not do your pet peeve if you agree to refrain from doing mine.
Old 06-04-2017, 08:08 AM   #57
Austin Dude
Valued Poster

Quote:
Hypocrisy = Bill Mahr and the word house n**** that he used on his show. Another comedian - left - who's getting a pass by apologizing. I don't think that joke was funny.
It was disgusting. And I think it showed his true colors. But where's the outrage from the left???? I guess if these comedians what to - push the line - and then apologize for it - well, than that makes everything ok. Oh wait - free speech right???? Oh, it's an expression of my art????
Yeah - there's an example of hypocrisy for ya.

Umm maybe you don't follow enough people who are liberal or know enough but I've seen so many people calling for his show to be canceled actually. And wait are we pretending to care about that word being used now, Jeff Sessions. That's all I have to say.

But oh my turn, my turn. Hypocrisy... let me see. An attack over in London and Trump has tweeted 5 times already about it from his personal account. A white supremacist killed 2 men defending Muslim girls and it got 1 tweet from the POTUS account that has half as many followers and non of the alt right ones. Oh even more hypocrisy you say.. A black soldier was killed for being black by a white supremacist and not a one word from the POTUS account or Trump. I guess it's ok to kill a black solider here if you're white. It's terrible to kill an foreigner if you're Muslim. Is that America first?? Yeah talk about hypocrisy, white men have killed more black Americans that Muslim terrorists. Don't talk try talking about the n-word and how disgusting it is to use when you aren't talking about these killings or what the DOJ is now doing or the attempts to supresss the African American vote. You're fake.
Old 06-04-2017, 08:53 AM   #58
Austin Ellen
Account Disabled

My ECCIE Reviews

For you http://www.youtube.com/user/couzint915

Let me know which one you like best - I'm fond of - I'm not a racist - your Grandmother is a raciest. But he has many to choose from. Educate yourself before calling me fake please.
Old 06-04-2017, 11:50 AM   #59
Austin Dude
Valued Poster

Quote:
For you http://www.youtube.com/user/couzint915

Let me know which one you like best - I'm fond of - I'm not a racist - your Grandmother is a raciest. But he has many to choose from. Educate yourself before calling me fake please.
Hahaha what does some black guy speaking from his opinions have to do with anything? Do you want me to educate myself with some random guys thoughts?

Again I ask, you jumped on here talking about how disgusting it was to use the n-word. Point me to the posts you've made talking about how disgusting it is that a court found that North Carolina was trying to enact laws that attacked African American voters with "surgical precision". Where is that post?

Or where is your post about the killing of an innocent soldier by a white supremacist?

You are fake because you tried to jump on an African American issue of someone using the n-word. But you aren't posting about the other issues of the community.

You are so blind you picked the YouTube feed of someone you agree with instead of listening to the countless African Americans who go against things the guy you are listening to is saying.

You want to educate me? How about I educate you. Do you know how to listen to podcasts? If not google it. And the subscribe to Pod Save the People. Where you will be educated, educated by lots of African Americans discussing issues instead of a YouTube guy. Doubt you will though because it's easy to listen to the 1 or 4 blacks saying what you agree with and want to hear instead of millions saying what you don't want to hear.
Old 06-04-2017, 03:16 PM   #60
Austin Ellen
Account Disabled

My ECCIE Reviews

Yea, I thought you were too closed minded to get the point. Ok, no worries. I'm out. This just puts in a bad mood and I need to be in a fun sexy mood.

Good luck to you Dude. I mean that sincerely

Quote:
Hahaha what does some black guy speaking from his opinions have to do with anything? Do you want me to educate myself with some random guys thoughts?

Again I ask, you jumped on here talking about how disgusting it was to use the n-word. Point me to the posts you've made talking about how disgusting it is that a court found that North Carolina was trying to enact laws that attacked African American voters with "surgical precision". Where is that post?

Or where is your post about the killing of an innocent soldier by a white supremacist?

You are fake because you tried to jump on an African American issue of someone using the n-word. But you aren't posting about the other issues of the community.

You are so blind you picked the YouTube feed of someone you agree with instead of listening to the countless African Americans who go against things the guy you are listening to is saying.

You want to educate me? How about I educate you. Do you know how to listen to podcasts? If not google it. And the subscribe to Pod Save the People. Where you will be educated, educated by lots of African Americans discussing issues instead of a YouTube guy. Doubt you will though because it's easy to listen to the 1 or 4 blacks saying what you agree with and want to hear instead of millions saying what you don't want to hear.

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women