Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Austin > Coed Discussions - Austin
Coed Discussions - Austin Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 370
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 261
sharkman29 250
George Spelvin 244
Top Posters
DallasRain70372
biomed160247
Yssup Rider59828
gman4452859
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47412
pyramider46370
bambino40269
CryptKicker37060
Mokoa36482
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35112
Mojojo33117

Thread Closed

Old 10-16-2019, 08:13 PM   #1
SweetBabyBeth
GFE Gentlemen Pleaser

User ID: 134223
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews
Default Dang Winn Dixie

I believe we have never met, never crossed each other’s paths or even corresponded with you before. I sent you about a week ago a very nice private message asking you what your problem is with me. Obviously there’s one because your jocking my reviews. Where is all your negativity coming from. Maybe since I couldn’t get a response back from you last week hopefully you will respond publicly. Feel free to say what you want. Bottom line is what’s your problem sir?
Old 10-16-2019, 08:18 PM   #2
winn dixie
Valued Poster

Encounters: 21

How do you know they're negative?? You and puffy got some splainin to do!
Or at least you do . Its obvious you're being fed or looking at private info!
Why are you so desperately trying to get my attention? This is a public board and members are free to post on any thread!
I will not out myself. But we have met! And no we have never had a session! Not interested!
Old 10-16-2019, 08:31 PM   #3
winn dixie
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by SweetBabyBeth View Post
I believe we have never met, never crossed each other’s paths or even corresponded with you before. I sent you about a week ago a very nice private message asking you what your problem is with me. Obviously there’s one because your jocking my reviews. Where is all your negativity coming from. Maybe since I couldn’t get a response back from you last week hopefully you will respond publicly. Feel free to say what you want. Bottom line is what’s your problem sir?
My problem is with members sharing private info with providers or providers that have access to pa areas!
Its obvious that you do!

MODS please look into this!
Old 10-16-2019, 08:45 PM   #4
SweetBabyBeth
GFE Gentlemen Pleaser

My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews
Default ....

The last couple of reviews you say I don’t get it, I still don’t get it. That’s what I’m talking about. Don’t throw anyone else into this. This is between you and I. The gentleman Puff has told me nothing. I barely met him. So your assumptions are wrong. And since you say we have met, I did not even know that. If I saw you today I’d never know who you are. And it’s totally ok for you not to be interested in me. I’m not everyone’s type and never had expectations to be. So if there’s no problem here would you please politely asking you to stop making funky remarks on my reviews.
Thank you
Beth
Old 10-16-2019, 08:53 PM   #5
SweetBabyBeth
GFE Gentlemen Pleaser

My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews
Default And mods

Please feel free to look into anything about me here. I’ve never had a mandle and never once stepped into the men’s locker room. I don’t even have time or interest to do so.

Winn Dixie..... I’m not guilty of that. I know you’ve heard this before. When you assume you just making an ass of yourself.
Again mods please check everything on me at the request of this gent so you can give him some reassurance that that’s not going on here. This started when he was making public comments on my reviews and he keeps going and going. I don’t even know this guy but apparently he knows me
Old 10-16-2019, 09:06 PM   #6
winn dixie
Valued Poster

Quote:
Please feel free to look into anything about me here. I’ve never had a mandle and never once stepped into the men’s locker room. I don’t even have time or interest to do so.

Winn Dixie..... I’m not guilty of that. I know you’ve heard this before. When you assume you just making an ass of yourself.
Again mods please check everything on me at the request of this gent so you can give him some reassurance that that’s not going on here. This started when he was making public comments on my reviews and he keeps going and going. I don’t even know this guy but apparently he knows me
So you're calling me an ass? Thats rude and disrespectful! How do you know that if you saw me you wouldnt know me? Thats an assumption . Why does i dont get it which is public, bothering you so much? Anyone else would let it go as it is unremarkable. But its clear you have had some kind of access to the private area because you state its negative. So if its negative how do you know this??
Give it up! Your own words have implicated you!
Old 10-16-2019, 09:15 PM   #7
winn dixie
Valued Poster

Quote:
The last couple of reviews you say I don’t get it, I still don’t get it. That’s what I’m talking about. Don’t throw anyone else into this. This is between you and I. The gentleman Puff has told me nothing. I barely met him. So your assumptions are wrong. And since you say we have met, I did not even know that. If I saw you today I’d never know who you are. And it’s totally ok for you not to be interested in me. I’m not everyone’s type and never had expectations to be. So if there’s no problem here would you please politely asking you to stop making funky remarks on my reviews.
Thank you
Beth
If you saw me today i would make sure you didnt connect my face with my handle. And if all you saw was i dont get it posted under 2 thats right only 2 of your reviews . Why are you so concerned about that non descript statement? Doesnt make any sense? You definitely have/had access to private areas..
Old 10-16-2019, 09:30 PM   #8
saustin
Valued Poster

Encounters: 6

Cat fight!
Old 10-16-2019, 09:42 PM   #9
winn dixie
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by saustin View Post
Cat fight!
Speaking of mandles.....

How's it going Clare?
Old 10-16-2019, 09:46 PM   #10
SweetBabyBeth
GFE Gentlemen Pleaser

My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews
Default Ok ok mr assumption.

I can’t wait until the mods research and give you the bad news that you are wrong. I would have never even contacted you if you didn’t make these remarks on my reviews. Like I said I don’t know you and assume away. I don’t want or need your attention sweetheart. You got mine and now all I’ve asked is a simple question of what’s your issue with me you’ve danced all around the question and all you said was you have a problem with people saying things that shouldn’t be repeated from the private area and that has nothing to do with me. I don’t ask and therefore nobody tells.
Old 10-16-2019, 09:48 PM   #11
SweetBabyBeth
GFE Gentlemen Pleaser

My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Are you talking about me being Clair? If so lmfao. I don’t even know a Clair. And if your not referring to me why are you derailing the whole question bringing someone else into a conversation talking about the issue that started this whole (cat fight)
Old 10-16-2019, 10:17 PM   #12
winn dixie
Valued Poster

Quote:
Are you talking about me being Clair? If so lmfao. I don’t even know a Clair. And if your not referring to me why are you derailing the whole question bringing someone else into a conversation talking about the issue that started this whole (cat fight)
Give it a rest! You have been caught! Do try and stay on the subject! Go back and re-read my posts above. I stand behind everything i post! You are not being truthful! How did you get that pa access? This is not a cat fight! You are on a meltdown here. And i called s.austin - clare/csb! Not you! Again every member is free to comment on any review! Thats all i did. Now you continue with this meltdown? Not a good look!
Old 10-16-2019, 10:19 PM   #13
winn dixie
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by saustin View Post
Cat fight!
Quote:
Originally Posted by winn dixie View Post
Speaking of mandles.....

How's it going Clare?
Just in case you missed it!
Old 10-17-2019, 07:09 AM   #14
SweetBabyBeth
GFE Gentlemen Pleaser

My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

There is absolutely no melt down going on over here. It kind of sounds like your having the meltdown.
I guess I’ll never know why you all of a sudden started targeting me since you keep 2 stepping around the main question. Mods you can close this if you want. I’m obviously never going to know the answer. But please do make sure to let him know his assumptions were wrong, after you research.
Thank you
And Winn Dixie.... have a beautiful day
Old 10-17-2019, 05:54 PM   #15
Sirgenerous
Valued Poster

Encounters: 5

SweetBabyBeth
The only explanation I can think of for anonymous bullying/drama is that it's just in his nature so the kinder your responses are the more frustrated and pissed off he'll get.
I would suggest that you stop given him the attention he seeks. Everybody reading your positive reviews knows by now that there will always be one or even a pack of online bullies looking for a target.

The board is dead but there are still one or two hoping to rekindle a flame even though there's nothing left to torch.
Thread Closed

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women