Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Houston > Coed Discussions - Houston
Coed Discussions - Houston Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 370
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 261
sharkman29 250
George Spelvin 245
Top Posters
DallasRain70365
biomed160193
Yssup Rider59821
gman4452826
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47407
pyramider46370
bambino40256
CryptKicker37054
Mokoa36482
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35112
Mojojo33117

Old 10-15-2019, 06:19 AM   #46
boardman
Making Pussy Great Again

Encounters: 26

Quote:
Originally Posted by Russ38 View Post
^^^^^ Just curious, how many of your nine have you used up?

Me personally.....I only have one but have circled the drain a time or two.....some floaters are hard to flush......
Quote:
Originally Posted by ZantannaParella View Post
I don’t think it’s that he has 9 lives or more or how many he has used up. He’s more like the Un-dead. Hard AF to kill.

Yep, I'll always be on life #1... or #9.
boardman is online now   Quote
Old 10-16-2019, 01:14 AM   #47
ZantannaParella
Upgraded Female Account

User ID: 319127
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by Russ38 View Post
That might splain it......Fucking Pet Cemetery shit.....along with the goats as well.....
I’m sure this is gonna make me look kinda bad to some who might not know what the hell I'm talking about but all is good. IDGAF.

reading over this highly entertaining yet totally off topic thread except that OP was looking for entertaining ideas and well we just made this post entertaining, a thought about your goat problem came into my head. Now hear me out. This might sound sick but if you think about it it would be entertaining AF for like minded peeps such as ourselves.

Maybe a stick of TNT up the A hole of each problem goat would take care of em. And just think of the slow mo vids I could take!!! That would be entertaining right? Or is it just me? Maybe insomnia is affecting my idea of entertainment. Lol
ZantannaParella is offline   Quote
Old 10-16-2019, 04:17 AM   #48
Bankshot
Valued Poster

Encounters: 7

I think something along those lines was discussed offline. I'll give you the honor of lighting the fuse since you have the lighter. Haha
Bankshot is offline   Quote
Old 10-16-2019, 04:20 AM   #49
ZantannaParella
Upgraded Female Account

My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Did y'all discuss shoving TNT up the goats asses before I showed up? Damn. Y'all are sick AF. Haha :-)
Old 10-16-2019, 04:29 AM   #50
Bankshot
Valued Poster

Encounters: 7

Wasn't goats but something along those lines
Bankshot is offline   Quote
Old 10-16-2019, 10:53 PM   #51
ZantannaParella
Upgraded Female Account

My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Ahhhhhh. Yes. It was worse than a goat. Strange little creature. Still not sure what exactly it is but it’s a creepy little annoying dipshit of an animal. Really should be extinct. And I do believe that TNT up the ass would take care of it. Make the world a better place.
Old 10-17-2019, 05:52 AM   #52
boardman
Making Pussy Great Again

Goats serve a purpose if you have a pasture full of weeds. Beyond that they are the cockroaches of mammalians.
Old 10-17-2019, 05:59 AM   #53
pxmcc
BANNED

Encounters: 55

damn. real badasses hunt mountain goats in 5 foot deep snow drifts on steep mountainsides with a bow at thirty yards, wearing only a t-shirt and shorts. i am not a real badass btw, just a clown on a mountain bike tryna pick up non-clockwatching, good menu having, fair donation requiring, slim BSWs with big booties and perky b cups-aka unicorns-not to be confused with bsc SWs..

placing a fat stick of tnt uitgb will make neither peta nor the goat overly happy. like, even a lil. can i vid the poor fool who has the job of inserting the stick of dynamite uitgb, plz. gotta be the worst job ever, after removing a hook from a 1200 pound female tiger shark's mouth whose coming off a crash paleo diet (stop being such a baby and reach in to the shark's mouth and get the damn hook already-just git er done, u damn pussy..), declawing an untranquilized liger in heat, "adopting" a cute baby grizzly bear while momma bear looks on "approvingly-ish", or explaining on the 5 o'clock "fake news" why you forced a stick of tnt uitgb to a peta rep and the listening audience. like, way fetishy, and how do you even know that's the goat's kink; he may just be a garden-variety cross-dresser..

my sister's goat is such a baller he literally stresses tf out of their 200 pound pot-bellied pig. (mmm bacon makes everything better, except for 5guys' shakes, imo. pro tip: try the everything else but bacon shake-same price as the vanilla.) any idea what a badass you need to be to stress out a 200 pound SSBBPBP well-named pot-bellied pig tho..

(footnote: SSBBPBP is a super-sized, big beautiful pot-bellied pig, fyi..)
pxmcc is offline   Quote
Old 10-17-2019, 06:38 AM   #54
boardman
Making Pussy Great Again

100 yards with a bow?
That's not a badass that's a dumbass unethical hunter.
Old 10-17-2019, 06:40 AM   #55
pxmcc
BANNED

too easy lol? my bad..
i meant 30 yards or 100 feet-ish. good catch cat-man-du!
pxmcc is offline   Quote
Old 10-17-2019, 06:00 PM   #56
Russ38
Hope Abandoned

Encounters: 63

Quote:
Originally Posted by ZantannaParella View Post

Maybe a stick of TNT up the A hole of each problem goat would take care of em. And just think of the slow mo vids I could take!!! That would be entertaining right?
That would be entertaining for sure....but even better....if Slit, being the resourceful fuck he is could score some C4 with a cell phone detonator to shove up the goats ass?...that would be a fucking party all day long.....ijs
Russ38 is offline   Quote
Old 10-17-2019, 08:30 PM   #57
Slitlikr
Valued Poster

Encounters: 72

Done deal Russ!
Now we need a goat roper.
Slitlikr is offline   Quote
Old 10-17-2019, 11:48 PM   #58
ZantannaParella
Upgraded Female Account

My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Omg y'all are getting me so Hawt and bothered. I got this slit. I'll wrangle the bastards. I've been in my share of rodeos so I feel qualified. Well that and having kids. Lol
Bring that camera u got that takes awesome pics and vids and I'll use my slow mo vid. This will need to be documented. It's not everyday you see a goat with C4 up it's ass getting blown up. Y'all pick a day. I'll be there
Old 10-18-2019, 12:47 AM   #59
pxmcc
BANNED

this poor goat. 1 minute it's tnt uitgb, next it's c4. hopefully you all have a nice long fuse..

anyway know how semen is obtained from bulls?
pxmcc is offline   Quote
Old 10-18-2019, 01:31 AM   #60
ZantannaParella
Upgraded Female Account

My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Ummm no need for a long fuse. That's where the cell phone detonator comes in! Haha

And yes. I do. They use a mount with a fake vagina and one poor dude or chick whose job is getting the penis in it. Guess that could be called a Bull fluffer

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women