Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Houston > The Sandbox - Houston
The Sandbox - Houston The Sandbox is a collection of off-topic discussions. Humorous threads, Sports talk, and a wide variety of other topics can be found here. If it's NOT an adult-themed topic, then it belongs here

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 264
sharkman29 251
George Spelvin 247
Top Posters
DallasRain70408
biomed160545
Yssup Rider59915
gman4452927
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47532
pyramider46370
bambino40314
CryptKicker37081
Mokoa36486
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35351
Mojojo33117

Old 07-25-2012, 02:32 AM   #1
TheDon
Valued Poster

Encounters: 22
Default Fantasy Football Thread

PM YOUR EMAIL IF YOU WANT IN! (NFL.COM)

Alright guys, I've created a league on NFL.com, I've only used ESPN in the past, but this will be a private league so your names won't be made public, so if you already have a profile on NFL.com with you real name, it's all good. But if you don't have an NFL.com account yet, I would suggest using a fake name just for the hell of it. I'm "TheDon" on there as well.

The league's name is: Dopey'sFanClub
Send me a PM for the password. I'm going to send the password those who have requested to be in the league so far (Me, Rubchasertx, Trey, BigTex, Easy-E, and Satin) I'm looking to get Daddio and Willy as well, that would make it 8 teams.

if we can get enough members, we can make it 10 or 12 teams. And there are a lot of members here I haven't yet mentioned (Dickem Down, JaD, SoulMaine, etc.) We could probably get to 12 if we wanted...

The rules are standard, except we are going to end on week 16 instead of week 17 (Because players get benched so it's always a mess). Playoffs will be 2 week match-ups during weeks 13-14 and then 15-16. We will also use the "No drop list" which are players you can't drop based on the NFL Fantasy. (Basically, if you have guys like Megatron and Foster, and if they are not injured, you cannot drop them). We will do a live draft (The date I picked was just to create the league, I will change it when the time comes and we decide on a date). But it's best to do it a week before the season starts so we know who's playing and who's not.

We can actually have up to a 20 team league... I think we should just do 2 groups of 10 if it reaches that point ..Or Fuck it, we could do 20, even though that sounds batshit, it would probably be really entertaining.

Also, there will be 2 divisions, tie-breakers will be decided by "Points for." And the names I came up for the divisions are the names of famous Combat sports fighters, I want the division names to always be combat fighters. So that means Boxers, MMA Fighters, or Pro Wrestlers. I picked Don Frye and Mike Tyson for the first two names. I think the winner each year gets to pick the following years names'. What do you guys think of that idea? If you have a better suggestion for division names feel free to post.

Also, I don't know if we are doing this for cash or just fun/bragging rights right now. But lets worry about this part later

Official List:
TheDon
Easy-E

Soon to be added (PM me your Email address)
Satin
DickemDown
Rubchasertx
BigTex
Trey

Maybe added:
Willy
Daddio
TheDon is offline   Quote
Old 07-25-2012, 05:51 AM   #2
Guest040616
Account Disabled

Encounters: 8

I'm in, check your PM box!
Guest040616 is offline   Quote
Old 07-25-2012, 07:31 AM   #3
Trey
Valued Poster

Encounters: 70

I'm already on NFL dot com so just need the password. I'm ready for some football. I went to the superbowl and lost last year. This year I will win the superbowl!
Trey is offline   Quote
Old 07-25-2012, 02:44 PM   #4
TheDon
Valued Poster

Damn, doesn't look like I can edit my original post lol...

Whatever, here is the updated version of our league so far:

Official List:
TheDon
Easy-E
Trey

Soon to be added (PM me your Email address)
Satin (Invitation sent)
DickemDown (invitation sent)
BigTex (Invitation sent)
Mixshowdj (invitation sent)
Rubchasertx (PM sent for email)
Daddio (PM sent for email)

Maybe added:
Willy

If Willy accepts, this will be our league, and a secondary league will have to be made for the rest of the members on here.
Old 07-25-2012, 08:02 PM   #5
Guest021824
Account Disabled

Encounters: 102

add me to the list.............PM sent.
Guest021824 is offline   Quote
Old 07-25-2012, 08:31 PM   #6
SofaKingFun
Unfuckwithable

Encounters: 28

<~~~Fantasy League Sports Agent

Good Luck!

SofaKingFun is offline   Quote
Old 07-25-2012, 09:17 PM   #7
gnadfly
Account Disabled

Is there a join fee and cash prizes?
gnadfly is offline   Quote
Old 07-25-2012, 10:53 PM   #8
Trey
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by gnadfly View Post
Is there a join fee and cash prizes?
No fee and no prize I know of. Unless a chick is willing to give her services to the champ all you get is bragging rights.
Trey is offline   Quote
Old 07-26-2012, 12:30 AM   #9
TheDon
Valued Poster

SoulMan, SofaKing, and gnadfly.

We'll need to wait on the status of Willy and a couple other members before anything can happen. We're not sure how many people are in the league right now. We anticipated a lot of members wanting to join, so we're planning on having a second league as well, so everyone will get to join in!

Trey, We've decided to all chip in about 20-25$ to the winner, and they would be able to use it for a date. We do not have specifics yet though.
Old 07-26-2012, 12:41 AM   #10
Chrisrock
Valued Poster

Encounters: 1

Add me if you have room, please...Gotta show these fools up.
Chrisrock is offline   Quote
Old 07-26-2012, 12:43 AM   #11
Satin
Valued Poster

Don, no problem bro, I'm just waiting to hear from a couple guys on vacation. If they accept (like I think they will) we're full with this league and can start another. A max of 10 was decided for this one. We can have as many leagues as we need. Same rules or different. It's all good. This is gonna be good...

Chris, I just texted you bro. Just like in the clubs....always a bit too late to play homie...lol
Satin is offline   Quote
Old 07-26-2012, 12:58 AM   #12
Chrisrock
Valued Poster

Encounters: 1

You know I don't get out much, Satin....You about handed me those 2 girls, but I haven't even had time to follow up. I do have time to sit in front of a computer for some FF, though!
Chrisrock is offline   Quote
Old 07-26-2012, 08:08 AM   #13
Daddio
Valued Poster

Encounters: 66

Daddio is in. Team name is Cushing Pushing!!! Almost named my team SnatchCatchers but will let Satin use that name if he likes. This should be a blast.

I like the idea of a football loving provider donating her services to the champ!! Talk about a competitive league!!! Come on Willy where you at??

The name of our league is pure genious. I know who the Big Texans will take with their first round pick!!!!! In fact we should make it manditory he chooses Dopey with the pick no matter if its the #1 pick or not!!! Just Sayin!!
Daddio is offline   Quote
Old 07-26-2012, 08:58 AM   #14
Guest040616
Account Disabled

Encounters: 8

Quote:
Originally Posted by Daddio View Post
In fact we should make it manditory he chooses Dopey with the pick no matter if its the #1 pick or not!!! Just Sayin!!
I will give consideration to accepting your proposed rule change if there is also a rule making it "manditory" for Dopey Dude to select T.J. Yates with his first pick! How's that for pre-draft wheeling and dealing?

Truthfully, if I were selecting today and had the #1 pick in the draft. I would choose Foster, not Schaub. That should leave you open to selecting the best qb on the Texans roster with your first pick! My question, would you choose Schaub or Yates?
Guest040616 is offline   Quote
Old 07-26-2012, 10:29 AM   #15
Trey
Valued Poster

I will join both leagues when set up. Also I want to know if you can Chang my division to mike Tyson I don't know who the other guy is lol.

Cam newton should go pretty high he was scoring mad points last year. I did good with Tebow in one league I was in too, he was my back up to Tom Brady so he didn't get much play.

20 bucks sounds fair how will we all meet up? Pay pal may be good. Unless we do get one special lady that wants to be the prize. Would probably be one of the most active leagues on NFL.com if that was to go down.
Trey is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women