Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Austin > Encounters - AMP/Spa - Austin
Encounters - AMP/Spa - Austin Have you experienced an intimate encounter you wish to share with the rest of the community? This is where it’s done. The review “template” includes fields for the more basic information regarding your encounter and you can elaborate the details of your encounter more thoroughly in “The Rest of the Story” field which is a private section only visible to Premium Access members of this board. Premium access is granted at staff discretion for review submissions, and 6 weeks credit is given per review. Details can be found by clicking the Premium Access tab at the top of every page

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 264
sharkman29 251
George Spelvin 247
Top Posters
DallasRain70408
biomed160545
Yssup Rider59915
gman4452927
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47532
pyramider46370
bambino40314
CryptKicker37081
Mokoa36486
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35351
Mojojo33117

Old 04-28-2021, 09:58 PM   #46
princeclubhopper
Premium Access

Encounters: 57

Also, it would help your credibility if you would learn the difference between “then” and “than”. Illiteracy exposes ignorance.
princeclubhopper is offline   Quote
Old 04-29-2021, 12:13 AM   #47
MichaelClueless
Gaining Momentum

Encounters: 8

Quote:
Originally Posted by princeclubhopper View Post
Also, it would help your credibility if you would learn the difference between “then” and “than”. Illiteracy exposes ignorance.

You're just throwing garbage to see what sticks. I make mistakes all the time and I do miss things when I proofread, but I didn't miss "then" and "than" in the post I just made.

If you're speaking from ignorance, that's fine. I'm not going to judge your arguments based on your grammar mistakes and I don't need to respond to your Help Wanted Ad Hominem in kind; your arguments fail all by themselves.

Quote:
Okay, so why not just report to all uf us the safe locations, as also asked? No he, nor you, truly care about human trafficking. His white knight martyrdom is as transparent as Treetop’s. Pathetic and ignorant of any facts, as always. Save these women by saying where is safe and/or where is not safe to go. Either works. But lobbing general bombs does nothing but prove this is all conjecture with absolutely no basis in facts.
Your arguments do not appear to be thought through and your accusations are transparently self-serving.

There could be at least two reasons they are not indicating "safe" places:

1. By indicating the "safe" places, they'd be opening themselves up to disingenuous accusations of having a vested interest in whatever place they claimed to be "safe". It would be one thing if it were just personal reputation weighed against their main point, however, it would certainly be used to distract from their main point. They are, quite wisely, avoiding that. Or should be, at least.

2. You realize that, even if "safe", you're asking them to point out places that may or may not be involved in Class A Misdemeanors? It would be naive to think that LE isn't reading these posts. Do you want to possibly put a legitimately licensed provider at risk by asking someone to suggest a safe place to practice the "hobby"? That's a very different sort of categorization than a review might provide, because, of course, all of the reviews are just fictions we create to help each other get through lonely nights.

You're either arguing in bad faith or you really haven't considered what you're asking.

What I would suggest is that you're just not willing to do the work, or the thinking, for yourself. I don't know you personally, I'm basing this on your approach to trying to discredit others so you can get information.

In order to get the information you want, you're accusing folks of not wanting to reduce trafficking. You're attempting to provoke someone into revealing a safe place where you can go to get your needs met to reduce the chance that you're supporting slavery. Laudable, but you're doing it without thinking about the people who would be put at risk by others sharing that information "publicly". Instead, you and the other chuckle-heads are attacking the people who are telling you that this is a real problem and that you need to do your own research and thinking on this.

To maintain your own suspension of disbelief, you and other chuckle-heads have established criteria in your minds that, if not satisfied 100%, will allow you to continue going to whatever place you like without having to give a thought as to whether or not there's trafficking involved. This is the lie you're telling yourselves because you're unwilling to do the research or walk out of a place that seems sketchy.

What is your argument against the idea of you doing your own research on human trafficking and deciding for yourself? Was your response of "you should share your information" the only "argument" you had? What part of "do your own research" do you not understand? Go think for yourself. Stop asking others to do even the medium lifting and take responsibility for your own actions. It's not an unreasonable request.

Done here, unless you got something else other than ad hominem, grammar bullshit, or more terms you'd like to throw around to insult people who aren't giving you the answers you want to hear?
MichaelClueless is offline   Quote
Old 04-29-2021, 06:37 AM   #48
princeclubhopper
Premium Access

You won’t reveal the “safe places” either, yet you’ve reviewed DT several times. Thus putting them in apparent danger. You really aren’t the sharpest tack in the box. The entertainment you provide is quite enjoyable.
Old 04-29-2021, 06:40 AM   #49
princeclubhopper
Premium Access

And in case you haven’t grasped the concept of this and other sites like it, it’s about sharing your experience with others, not just “doing your own research”. So, what’s wrong with you being asked to share your information instead of making random accusations based in zero facts?
Old 04-29-2021, 07:28 AM   #50
Treetop78759
Valued Poster

Encounters: 17

Quote:
You won’t reveal the “safe places” either, yet you’ve reviewed DT several times. Thus putting them in apparent danger. You really aren’t the sharpest tack in the box. The entertainment you provide is quite enjoyable.
He had a spiritual awakening. Just like I did. He is now owning his mistakes and doing what is necessary to make amends. Everyone should admire him. When it comes to human trafficking the only option is the nuclear option.
Treetop78759 is offline   Quote
Old 04-29-2021, 07:59 AM   #51
princeclubhopper
Premium Access

No, like you, he’s just a hypocrite. Instead of helping those who are truly trafficked, you’re hurting those that aren’t and participate in this industry voluntarily. That’s not the “nuclear option”, that’s hurting innocent people and throwing the baby out with the bath water.
Old 04-29-2021, 09:16 AM   #52
EagleEye
Premium Access

Encounters: 47

Quote:
No, like you, he’s just a hypocrite. Instead of helping those who are truly trafficked, you’re hurting those that aren’t and participate in this industry voluntarily. That’s not the “nuclear option”, that’s hurting innocent people and throwing the baby out with the bath water.
These guys remind me of the Holy Rollers telling us to repent and find Jesus while we walk out of a music festival. Does anyone on here think they are persuading mongers to alter their behavior?

There's a "REPORT TRAFFICKING" button on the upper left side of the ECCIE web pages. How many times has WD and/or TT clicked on it and sent a legit report?

Making ECCIE great again, indeed.
EagleEye is offline   Quote
Old 04-29-2021, 10:28 AM   #53
MichaelClueless
Gaining Momentum

Quote:
A hypocrite is someone who continues to do something that they proclaim is wrong and condemn others for. I'm neither continuing to do what I am proclaiming is wrong, nor am I condemning others for it. I'm saying that it's juvenile for you to attack others for telling you to think.

At some point between my last review (which was a work of fiction anyway) and now, you can assume that I learned some things that you simply haven't learned yet.

We're saying: "We've seen things that worry us. We don't believe the solutions offered will help the people involved based on what we've learned. We don't believe directing you to "safe" places will help those "safe" places, either. All we can do is say: do your research, keep your eyes open, think and behave accordingly."

Here's how a thinking person responds:"Okay, you guys have seen some things and your opinion about this hobby has changed. Guess I'll think about that and keep my eyes open."

Instead, you're demanding we spoon-feed you information, even though I've given you reasons why that is not in anyone's best interest.

I can only choose not to risk supporting human trafficking by no longer patronizing the establishments that I've concluded are engaged in it. Maybe I'm not helping, but I'm not actively harming. Not saying I'm a hero for doing this. Just saying doing less harm is an option and that's what I'm choosing. You're saying I should do more.

You're just a coward who is afraid he's never going to get a consensual handjob ever again and it's painfully obvious. Hey, to be fair, I was where you are, but since then, I've kept my eyes open and I saw some shit that made me change my mind and reconstruct my priorities. Guess you're not able to do that. You do you, cupcake. Good luck.
Old 04-29-2021, 10:38 AM   #54
princeclubhopper
Premium Access

I’m not sure which has been more fun, trolling the ignorant, or outing them.
Old 04-29-2021, 11:12 AM   #55
Kimchi
Premium Access

Encounters: 77

Quote:
Originally Posted by EagleEye View Post

Making ECCIE great again, indeed.
!!!!!.....MEGA.....!!!!!

Now there's a slogan I could get behind!
Kimchi is offline   Quote
Old 04-29-2021, 10:01 PM   #56
winn dixie
Premium Access

Encounters: 22

Quote:
Originally Posted by MichaelClueless View Post
A hypocrite is someone who continues to do something that they proclaim is wrong and condemn others for. I'm neither continuing to do what I am proclaiming is wrong, nor am I condemning others for it. I'm saying that it's juvenile for you to attack others for telling you to think.

At some point between my last review (which was a work of fiction anyway) and now, you can assume that I learned some things that you simply haven't learned yet.

We're saying: "We've seen things that worry us. We don't believe the solutions offered will help the people involved based on what we've learned. We don't believe directing you to "safe" places will help those "safe" places, either. All we can do is say: do your research, keep your eyes open, think and behave accordingly."

Here's how a thinking person responds:"Okay, you guys have seen some things and your opinion about this hobby has changed. Guess I'll think about that and keep my eyes open."

Instead, you're demanding we spoon-feed you information, even though I've given you reasons why that is not in anyone's best interest.

I can only choose not to risk supporting human trafficking by no longer patronizing the establishments that I've concluded are engaged in it. Maybe I'm not helping, but I'm not actively harming. Not saying I'm a hero for doing this. Just saying doing less harm is an option and that's what I'm choosing. You're saying I should do more.

You're just a coward who is afraid he's never going to get a consensual handjob ever again and it's painfully obvious. Hey, to be fair, I was where you are, but since then, I've kept my eyes open and I saw some shit that made me change my mind and reconstruct my priorities. Guess you're not able to do that. You do you, cupcake. Good luck.
Thanks for your posts!
For me I woke up in a split second when I observed something. Not anything I hadnt seen before. Just saw it differently! That was the last time I will ever support such establishments.
winn dixie is offline   Quote
Old 04-30-2021, 12:37 PM   #57
Treetop78759
Valued Poster

Encounters: 17

Total Relaxation in RR was shut down yesterday.
Treetop78759 is offline   Quote
Old 04-30-2021, 05:14 PM   #58
MichaelClueless
Gaining Momentum

Quote:
Originally Posted by EagleEye View Post
There's a "REPORT TRAFFICKING" button on the upper left side of the ECCIE web pages. How many times has WD and/or TT clicked on it and sent a legit report?
No clicking required. It's a phone number.
You'll never know whether we've called it or not.
There are strong arguments for and against getting LE involved.
Old 04-30-2021, 05:33 PM   #59
MichaelClueless
Gaining Momentum

Quote:
I’m not sure which has been more fun, trolling the ignorant, or outing them.
Ooooh, you were only trolling!

I totally fell for it.

You played your part so well! Your reasoning was as sound as a Flat Earther's and you portrayed the inability to shift your frame as well as any Red Piller could.

Well played, buddy. If I ever make it back to Austin, I owe you a beer!
Old 05-01-2021, 08:47 AM   #60
Yssup Rider
Valued Poster

Encounters: 67

Quote:
Originally Posted by winn dixie View Post
Facts and accusations???? I posted twice now that both places are now empty!

Did they both pick up in the middle of the night and leave profitable businesses! C'mon man!

Good grief ya'll would protect the devil himself just to get a lil nookie.
The irony ...
Yssup Rider is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women