Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Austin > Coed Discussions - Austin
Coed Discussions - Austin Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 370
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 262
sharkman29 250
George Spelvin 244
Top Posters
DallasRain70390
biomed160320
Yssup Rider59856
gman4452869
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47441
pyramider46370
bambino40288
CryptKicker37064
Mokoa36485
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35187
Mojojo33117

Old 04-10-2024, 10:07 AM   #1
Cap'n Crunch
Living in a Cereal World

Encounters: 116
Default Spamming the Board and Forum Etiquette

Guys, it is NOT necessary to bump multiple threads. Posting on 20 consecutive threads is spamming and is not conducive to a friendly posting environment. It is bad forum etiquette and should be discouraged.

Also, posting derogatory comments about a provider on multiple threads is a form of stalking and should also be discouraged.

Please exhibit better forum etiquette. It will improve information sharing for everyone. Thank you!

MODS: This post should be a sticky since no one seems to pay attention otherwise.
Cap'n Crunch is online now   Quote
Old 04-10-2024, 10:23 AM   #2
winn dixie
Premium Access

Encounters: 22

Seems more like a rant here. A pm to staff would've been more productive.
Staff already does a great job on monitoring your concerns.
winn dixie is offline   Quote
Old 04-10-2024, 10:28 AM   #3
silvester91999
Lifetime Premium Access

Encounters: 3

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cap'n Crunch View Post
Guys, it is NOT necessary to bump multiple threads. Posting on 20 consecutive threads is spamming and is not conducive to a friendly posting environment. It is bad forum etiquette and should be discouraged.

Also, posting derogatory comments about a provider on multiple threads is a form of stalking and should also be discouraged.

Please exhibit better forum etiquette. It will improve information sharing for everyone. Thank you!

MODS: This post should be a sticky since no one seems to pay attention otherwise.

Well done my friend, well done!
(Insert clapping hands here)
It's like he's trying to compete with that DikHoliday guy..
silvester91999 is offline   Quote
Old 04-10-2024, 01:02 PM   #4
Worthless man
Premium Access

I have asked several times for only positive comments and reviews on this forum, these girls are barely making 6 figures and don’t need the negative or factual comments
Worthless man is offline   Quote
Old 04-10-2024, 01:27 PM   #5
Domyex
Premium Access

Encounters: 3

Personally, I'm all for the fair reporting of the good and bad. However, If someone is seeking out multiple reviews in order to post negative comments, it could be as part of an agenda and not legit contributing to the board. I myself haven't spent enough time noticing that here, but I've seen it on other boards. If it's happening here, that's pretty sad.

As for the spamming, it's so dumb that anyone feels the need to spam the board.
Domyex is offline   Quote
Old 04-10-2024, 06:08 PM   #6
teeoff
Premium Access

Encounters: 11

Seems like some of the girls you promote got multiple bad reviews so this is an attempt to prevent that from happening in the future on here. Nice try!
teeoff is offline   Quote
Old 04-10-2024, 06:17 PM   #7
Cap'n Crunch
Living in a Cereal World

Does anyone else get the feeling that teeoff and BigBamboo are practically one and the same? Are they brothers? Or closer than that? They always see everything through the exact same lens. Over and over again. It's remarkable, actually.
Old 04-10-2024, 06:35 PM   #8
BigBamboo
Premium Access

Encounters: 107

Quote:
Does anyone else get the feeling that teeoff and BigBamboo are practically one and the same? Are they brothers? Or closer than that? They always see everything through the exact same lens. Over and over again. It's remarkable, actually.
Let me break things down for you dude. I did make a barrage of posts recently. I’ll own that. But it’s not as bad your multitude of promoter handles that you use to repeatedly spam the board with your biased viewpoints that lead real hobbyists astray.

Don’t be a spiteful hypocrite. I know you’re just mocking me with this thread you started.

Teeoff is a totally different person than me. But apparently since his views and mine clash with yours that makes us one and the same person, huh? You’ll be disappointed to hear that your conspiracy theory is wrong, bro. Completely false accusation on your part. Not surprised.
BigBamboo is offline   Quote
Old 04-10-2024, 06:40 PM   #9
austintoast
Premium Access

Encounters: 14

It doesnt have to be the same person for it two be two accounts in agreement.
austintoast is offline   Quote
Old 04-10-2024, 07:07 PM   #10
winn dixie
Premium Access

Quote:
Originally Posted by BigBamboo View Post
Let me break things down for you dude. I did make a barrage of posts recently. I’ll own that. But it’s not as bad your multitude of promoter handles that you use to repeatedly spam the board with your biased viewpoints that lead real hobbyists astray.

Don’t be a spiteful hypocrite. I know you’re just mocking me with this thread you started.

Teeoff is a totally different person than me. But apparently since his views and mine clash with yours that makes us one and the same person, huh? You’ll be disappointed to hear that your conspiracy theory is wrong, bro. Completely false accusation on your part. Not surprised.

I agree with bamboo. Is wd bamboo also?
Calling for etiquette when some folks feathers get so easily ruffled?
Old 04-10-2024, 07:09 PM   #11
Worthless man
Premium Access

Big Bamboo you have always been upfront and honest with your reviews, this know a promotion board only, the mamasans and their white knights control the board , I really laugh at all the reviews only review positive and only one place or person I am probably on my leg with the mods they have given me severe warnings
Worthless man is offline   Quote
Old 04-10-2024, 08:10 PM   #12
LoneStar41
Premium Access

Encounters: 5

Guess I’m BigBamboo too. People need to hear the good and the ugly to be able to make an accurate decision. The fact you are defensive isn’t a good look for you Capp’n ��. Bad reviews like teeoff says is part of the game weather you like it or not
LoneStar41 is offline   Quote
Old 04-10-2024, 08:20 PM   #13
Cap'n Crunch
Living in a Cereal World

Quote:
Originally Posted by LoneStar41 View Post
Guess I’m BigBamboo too. People need to hear the good and the ugly to be able to make an accurate decision. The fact you are defensive isn’t a good look for you Capp’n ��
Defensive? LMAO Nowhere have needed to be defensive. I appreciator honest feedback, even when negative. Its the agenda behind some people. that I object to. Who the hell are you anyways? You can go back to Dallas, this ain't your fight, son.
Old 04-10-2024, 08:30 PM   #14
Cap'n Crunch
Living in a Cereal World

Quote:
Originally Posted by BigBamboo View Post
Let me break things down for you dude. I did make a barrage of posts recently. I’ll own that.

Teeoff is a totally different person than me.
Let me break things down for you, dude. You have MAJOR agendas you are pursuing on this board. You are probably the most agenda based poster on this board.

YOU are what I call a reverse promoter. You bash a lot of places, especially the ones that won't let you cheat them. You talk about how L1 sucks and then you go out of your way to let everyone one know, ad nauseam..

Now here is the kicker! Then you soft ball places like, for example, H foot. Same type of place that you bash but for some reason, you are little kitten boy with some places. You are such promoter. Except the worst kind because in order to do your dirty work, you try to dirty everyone else.

The majority of people on this board (not the clowns or people you drag in from Dallas) see you for who you are.
Old 04-10-2024, 08:39 PM   #15
winn dixie
Premium Access

Quote:
Let me break things down for you, dude. You have MAJOR agendas you are pursuing on this board. You are probably the most agenda based poster on this board.

YOU are what I call a reverse promoter. You bash a lot of places, especially the ones that won't let you cheat them. You talk about how L1 sucks and then you go out of your way to let everyone one know, ad nauseam..

Now here is the kicker! Then you soft ball places like, for example, H foot. Same type of place that you bash but for some reason, you are little kitten boy with some places. You are such promoter. Except the worst kind because in order to do your dirty work, you try to dirty everyone else.

The majority of people on this board (not the clowns or people you drag in from Dallas) see you for who you are.
Sir you're the only one getting defensive and insulting others.
I'd like some etiquette in this thread before austin gets too much attention from staff.

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women