Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Dallas > Coed Discussions - Dallas
Coed Discussions - Dallas Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 370
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 262
sharkman29 250
George Spelvin 244
Top Posters
DallasRain70397
biomed160372
Yssup Rider59878
gman4452895
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47462
pyramider46370
bambino40289
CryptKicker37070
Mokoa36485
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35232
Mojojo33117

Old 04-25-2024, 12:20 AM   #1
Tnt3219
Lifetime Premium Access

Default What would you do?

Hi fellow hobbyists:
Recently, I’ve seen a reputable provider and I was happy with her service. I’ve made all required donation and left on good terms with her. Almost a week after the encounter, she texted me to say that one of my bills was fake per her bank, and she demanded that I cashapp her within 3 hours for the amount of the fake bill to make it right, or else she would report me to P411. She said that she checked her records and that the bill is highly likely coming from me. I thought it was a scam so I called it BS as I’ve got all my bills from the bank ATMs. She called me a liar and accused me of short-changing her. told her to take her scam elsewhere and also reported her to P411. P411 won’t get involved as they’re not privy to any transactions between us.
I checked all my remaining bills and they’re all valid.
Anyway, I won’t be seeing her again. But what if it wasn’t a scam? Based on her many positive reviews and based on our interactions in person, she doesn’t seem like the type that would run a scam. She wasn’t certain that the bill was from me but said that it was a high probability. The bill could have been from me or from her pile. What would you do?
Tnt3219 is offline   Quote
Old 04-25-2024, 02:32 AM   #2
TruthSayer
Premium Access

Encounters: 12

Keep ignoring the red flags and you'll soon find out.
You know for sure you didn't give her a fake bill, block move on and save yourself the additional grief.
TruthSayer is offline   Quote
Old 04-25-2024, 04:27 AM   #3
sweet_k47
Lifetime Premium Access

Encounters: 15

Sounds like a scam to me, would ignore and block buy does the rest of us no good if you don’t say who it was
sweet_k47 is offline   Quote
Old 04-25-2024, 05:41 AM   #4
BigOffshoreDaddy
Premium Access

Encounters: 37

I would name names so we can avoid her as well, but that's just me.
BigOffshoreDaddy is offline   Quote
Old 04-25-2024, 04:54 PM   #5
TexTushHog
Professional Tush Hog.

Encounters: 7

Can she at least provide verification to you that the bill was counterfeit? If she could, I might be inclined to share some of the loss with her though it’s unlikely she can provide any proof that the bill came from you. But otherwise, it’s just an unsubstantiated allegation. Banks will typically contact the Secret Service or the Comptroller of Currency if they get a bad bill. Or at least they’re supposed to.

I also have a less firm recollection that your bank will only reimburse you for a bad bill if you call it to their attention before you leave the bank. Not sure if that’s by law or just by practice.
TexTushHog is offline   Quote
Old 04-25-2024, 07:27 PM   #6
minimonk
Gaining Momentum

Encounters: 4

Almost a week after the encounter makes it suspect and probably trying to scam you in paying for her extracurricular activities.

If it was like hours or a day after, then yeah, give her the benefit of the doubt she had a counterfeit bill.
minimonk is offline   Quote
Old 04-25-2024, 09:13 PM   #7
oldbutstillgoing
Lifetime Premium Access

Encounters: 5

1. It could indeed be a week depending on how often she deposits money
2. Does not have to be a scam. see #1
3. She is not sure it is you so more likely it is not
4. If she tried to deposit or spend the bill then by law the receiving party cannot give the bill back. Especially a bank. However, the bank should have been able to give a receipt. Or a copy of a police report.
5. once you left and the money could have been mingled with other money, you are no longer obligated to make good.
6. No bank ATM is going to give out counterfeit bills. The bank had too many safeguards for money to not be caught during deposit, must less given out.

I would tell her I am sorry to hear what happened. But as you received the money directly from an ATM, there is no way it can from you.

If she is not happy with that, block and move on
oldbutstillgoing is offline   Quote
Old 04-26-2024, 08:22 AM   #8
Tnt3219
Lifetime Premium Access

Quote:
Originally Posted by TexTushHog View Post
Can she at least provide verification to you that the bill was counterfeit? If she could, I might be inclined to share some of the loss with her though it’s unlikely she can provide any proof that the bill came from you. But otherwise, it’s just an unsubstantiated allegation. Banks will typically contact the Secret Service or the Comptroller of Currency if they get a bad bill. Or at least they’re supposed to.

I also have a less firm recollection that your bank will only reimburse you for a bad bill if you call it to their attention before you leave the bank. Not sure if that’s by law or just by practice.
She sent me a photo of the bill. I don’t even know if the bill in the photo is real or fake either. She didn’t send a bank receipt of the fake bill. Thanks!
Old 04-26-2024, 08:22 AM   #9
Tnt3219
Lifetime Premium Access

Thank you all for your inputs. Thanks!
Old 04-26-2024, 08:27 AM   #10
Tnt3219
Lifetime Premium Access

Quote:
Originally Posted by oldbutstillgoing View Post
1. It could indeed be a week depending on how often she deposits money
2. Does not have to be a scam. see #1
3. She is not sure it is you so more likely it is not
4. If she tried to deposit or spend the bill then by law the receiving party cannot give the bill back. Especially a bank. However, the bank should have been able to give a receipt. Or a copy of a police report.
5. once you left and the money could have been mingled with other money, you are no longer obligated to make good.
6. No bank ATM is going to give out counterfeit bills. The bank had too many safeguards for money to not be caught during deposit, must less given out.

I would tell her I am sorry to hear what happened. But as you received the money directly from an ATM, there is no way it can from you.

If she is not happy with that, block and move on
Thanks for the wise and logical explanation. I wish I am more analytical and calmly reacted the way you just did. My first response to her was calling it BS right away.
Old 04-26-2024, 08:32 AM   #11
Tnt3219
Lifetime Premium Access

[QUOTE=BigOffshoreDaddy;1063483 202]I would name names so we can avoid her as well, but that's just me.[/QUOT

I would if I am certain that it was a scam. She has mostly good reviews and no complaints about anything shady so I won’t do that.
Old 04-26-2024, 09:08 AM   #12
2balls75
Premium Access

Encounters: 21

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tnt3219 View Post
she checked her records
This part concerns me, you’re in her records. I would block and move on, she prob did this to 15 other guys that day.
2balls75 is offline   Quote
Old 04-26-2024, 09:30 AM   #13
LustyBustyGina38FF
Bday 56yr young

User ID: 205713
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

If she only saw you(OP) that day I can see it happening if it was fake
bill , but who knows where that bill or if it was fake came from.

Heck I would have no cule who gave we what bills, only way would to put handle name on the envelope if you used one.

And I don't like when my name on envelope when given one!
LustyBustyGina38FF is offline   Quote
Old 04-26-2024, 09:44 AM   #14
corona
Premium Access

Encounters: 86

Name her. This accusation of hers sounds flimsy at best. She's pretty sure it was you? WTF is that? Seriously, name her.
corona is offline   Quote
Old 04-26-2024, 10:19 AM   #15
oldbutstillgoing
Lifetime Premium Access

Encounters: 5

[QUOTE=Tnt3219;1063484042]
Quote:
Originally Posted by BigOffshoreDaddy View Post
I would name names so we can avoid her as well, but that's just me.[/QUOT

I would if I am certain that it was a scam. She has mostly good reviews and no complaints about anything shady so I won’t do that.
Its quite likely it's not. People dealing in cash receive counterfeit money at some point. Heck, I have at my garage sale. She may very well have received a bogus bill, but not noticed until she tried to deposit it. Her problem is if she had other bills of the same denomination that she mixed them with, then there is no way to know for sure where it came from.

She may be fishing or not no way to tell. Go with what you think is right.

But for future reference, don't post this kind of stuff here unless you give all the details, including her name. This story, while regrettable for you, does nothing to help others decide if they should interact with this provider. And that is the bottom line for this site.
oldbutstillgoing is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women