Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > Another Realm
Another Realm This forum is designed for those exploring alternative sexual practices and lifestyles. Whether a seasoned veteran of this scene, a newbie, or simply interested in broadening your sexual horizons, we hope you'll find the content of this forum stimulating and informative.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 370
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 262
sharkman29 250
George Spelvin 244
Top Posters
DallasRain70385
biomed160299
Yssup Rider59854
gman4452869
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47437
pyramider46370
bambino40287
CryptKicker37064
Mokoa36485
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35162
Mojojo33117
View Poll Results: Are men who see TS providers "gay"?
Yes, and they should never see female providers again 16 9.47%
Yes, but I don't really care 16 9.47%
No, a better descripton is "bi-sexual" 31 18.34%
No, they can be attracted to TS providers without being attracted to men 106 62.72%
Voters: 169. You may not vote on this poll

Thread Closed

Old 02-21-2012, 01:04 PM   #61
TestingLimits
Valued Poster

Encounters: 59

Quote:
Originally Posted by tsmistressmia View Post
Such pent up anger and hostility... sounds like you need my services, lol
Hello tsmistressmia - I apologize for overlooking you earlier
Old 02-21-2012, 02:01 PM   #62
Ms. Athena
Upgraded Female Account

User ID: 78702
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by TShortKakes View Post
"hesitate to see a hobbyist who had been with a TS provider" I just dont get that, but now I understand why I only have 3 reviews! lol. Since joining the site I have had nothing but fun!! And NO lack of response either! I havent even had to place an ad, I've been so busy!
I agree with this.................
Do ANY of us REALLY know whom our clients/providers have played with in the past? So does this really matter......I agree its ALL about having fun! We are playing a game with some risk, we take measures to decrease those risk as much as possible. I can tell you from a single female and a swinger, that in the hobby it is a much safer game then in RL. I have had to stop playing because another would not wear a condom, and I have walked out of gatherings where I saw unsafe sex was expected. Think even in your RL, do you REALLY know ALL your partners past partners, and their partners???
And whom are we to judge others??? Have fun!!!
Old 02-21-2012, 02:34 PM   #63
Don't Be Daft!
Valued Poster

Encounters: 15

Personally, I think they are GAY. Now, I'll fully admit I think it is EXTREMELY HOT to give greek to a FEMALE but would never-ever wish it to be done to me!!! I am VERY tolerant of all people whether gay or strait but I cannot see how I bloke can be straight if they get hot seeing a TS. Makes no bloody sense. *This is just my opinion.
Old 02-21-2012, 03:08 PM   #64
Spacemtn
Valued Poster

Encounters: 8

Wait!!!! I finally figured it out! They should be classified as .........wait for it.........wait for it...................

HORNY!!!!!

Spacemtn
Old 02-21-2012, 03:50 PM   #65
robin hood
Account Disabled

Encounters: 5

Quote:
Originally Posted by liberaldevil View Post
Personally, I think they are GAY. Now, I'll fully admit I think it is EXTREMELY HOT to give greek to a FEMALE but would never-ever wish it to be done to me!!! I am VERY tolerant of all people whether gay or strait but I cannot see how I bloke can be straight if they get hot seeing a TS. Makes no bloody sense. *This is just my opinion.
Warning: The photo below may raise your body temperature

Old 02-21-2012, 03:54 PM   #66
TSKrystiKakes
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 118947
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
thats where "most" people make the mistake, 99% of men that see ME, treat me like a total woman, and "IM" the one getting the greek, just cause we have a penis, doesnt mean we are the ones doing the poking!
Old 02-21-2012, 04:00 PM   #67
TSKrystiKakes
Pending Age Verification

My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ms. Athena View Post
I agree with this.................
Do ANY of us REALLY know whom our clients/providers have played with in the past? So does this really matter......I agree its ALL about having fun! We are playing a game with some risk, we take measures to decrease those risk as much as possible. I can tell you from a single female and a swinger, that in the hobby it is a much safer game then in RL. I have had to stop playing because another would not wear a condom, and I have walked out of gatherings where I saw unsafe sex was expected. Think even in your RL, do you REALLY know ALL your partners past partners, and their partners???
And whom are we to judge others??? Have fun!!!
I agree with your statement, but I had quoted someone who said "they would not seeing somone that had been with a TS before..." what I was refering to is why that is? Every man I see wears a condom, well for penetration bbbj is ok for me. But I dont get what "your" statement has to do with what I quoted previously?
Old 02-21-2012, 04:06 PM   #68
tsmistressmia
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 75528

Quote:
Originally Posted by TestingLimits View Post
Hello tsmistressmia - I apologize for overlooking you earlier
apology accepted ;p

also just one more little comment... You genetic girls have NO idea who your client has seen or what he has done over the years, to assume that you know is an absurd notion. My guys for all outward appearances are normal, well adjusted, well to do, straight white males around 40-ish... sound like anyone you know??? lol
Old 02-21-2012, 04:11 PM   #69
TSKrystiKakes
Pending Age Verification

My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by tsmistressmia View Post
apology accepted ;p

also just one more little comment... You genetic girls have NO idea who your client has seen or what he has done over the years, to assume that you know is an absurd notion. My guys for all outward appearances are normal, well adjusted, well to do, straight white males around 40-ish... sound like anyone you know??? lol
my thoughts exactly
Old 02-21-2012, 04:15 PM   #70
Mini Racer
Account Disabled

Encounters: 1

Well, I have not ever experienced a TS, but I don't see why everyone is so up tight. I've seen many posts that were pretty awful, comments being made about guys that do see TS providers. "Enjoy aids" being one that comes to mind. First, safe play for everyone! Second, it is pretty stupid to make comments such as this if you are active in the hobby, or real life for that matter. My wife cheated on me with her personal trainer. Since then she has found out he was a major "player", so she has risked exposing us to everyone he has been with. Third, he lived with a gay couple, and it is rumored to be bi, so do we now include those guys and their partners? And finally, I knew a provider in Dallas that was very popular, and she had a live in partner that was a TS. Yes they were lovers, so being with her you risked being with his partners. In conclusion, I don't care if you are gay, straight, or bi. I don't care who you sleep with, other than reading your reviews. BUT, people that slam others that might be into things that they don't enjoy or want to experience are being just showing their lack of thought. There is an inherent risk in ALL sexual activities that involve more than one person. If you are reading about something you do not wish to take part in, move along, keep your negative comments to yourself. By making these unwarranted posts you only show how little thought you have given to the lifestyle you are living. No product, except playing alone, gives you 100% protection. By the way, Gay, Bi, or Straight, use precautions, play safe. Bye!
Old 02-21-2012, 04:21 PM   #71
Don't Be Daft!
Valued Poster

Encounters: 15

Quote:
thats where "most" people make the mistake, 99% of men that see ME, treat me like a total woman, and "IM" the one getting the greek, just cause we have a penis, doesnt mean we are the ones doing the poking!
Mate, IMO this issue isn't who is F-ing who but rather two blokes are engaging in sex. For me I wouldn't want to shag another guy. Even if that bloke was meant to be a women from birth. I reckon its psychological for me. In any case for ME its simply gay. But, as I stated above I don't judge. Its just not for me. Many people might thing I have odd tenancies since I think Greek with a female is wicked hot. But, I digress...
Old 02-21-2012, 04:53 PM   #72
TestingLimits
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mini Racer View Post
Well, I have not ever experienced a TS, but I don't see why everyone is so up tight...

Quote:
I agree with your statement, but I had quoted someone who said "they would not seeing somone that had been with a TS before..." what I was refering to is why that is? Every man I see wears a condom, well for penetration bbbj is ok for me. But I dont get what "your" statement has to do with what I quoted previously?
I was waiting to see if anyone, particularly anyone who voted #1, would make a statement like this:

"If a man has sex with a TS provider, and then has sex with a female provider, he is more likely to contract and transfer STDs/AIDS to her and thereby to me".

This seems to be the thought process by those who believe that men who see TS providers are "gay" and should not see female providers. They seem to have a difficult time grasping that homosexual men are not attracted to TS providers, and most men who are attracted to TS providers are not at all attracted to men.
Old 02-21-2012, 04:55 PM   #73
TestingLimits
Valued Poster

Quote:
...I don't judge. ...
I am curious, then, why did you vote #1? Seems like #2 would have been a better choice, if you don't judge.
Old 02-21-2012, 05:11 PM   #74
TSKrystiKakes
Pending Age Verification

My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by TestingLimits View Post
"If a man has sex with a TS provider, and then has sex with a female provider, he is more likely to contract and transfer STDs/AIDS to her and thereby to me".

They seem to have a difficult time grasping that homosexual men are not attracted to TS providers, and most men who are attracted to TS providers are not at all attracted to men.
One the first, well thats just PLAIN ignorance and narrowmindedness (its OBVIOUSLY what they meant!)

and good way to put it on he second, "gay" men want "men"
Old 02-21-2012, 06:19 PM   #75
Mini Racer
Account Disabled

Encounters: 1

My point was not to put anyone down for their feelings in this matter. I simply wanted to say that as far as the risks of seeing a TS, I don't think you are any more at risk because you have no idea where your female provider has been. The provider I knew in Dallas has a TS lover, so she would expose any clients she sees. Anyway, I am not judging anyone as long as they play safe.
Thread Closed

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women