Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > South Texas > Encounter Reports - South Texas
Encounter Reports - South Texas Have you experienced an intimate encounter you wish to share with the rest of the community? This is where it’s done. The review “template” includes fields for the more basic information regarding your encounter and you can elaborate the details of your encounter more thoroughly in “The Rest of the Story” field which is a private section only visible to Premium Access members of this board. Premium access is granted at staff discretion for review submissions, and 6 weeks credit is given per review. Details can be found by clicking the Premium Access tab at the top of every page

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 370
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 262
sharkman29 250
George Spelvin 244
Top Posters
DallasRain70383
biomed160296
Yssup Rider59851
gman4452865
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47431
pyramider46370
bambino40276
CryptKicker37064
Mokoa36485
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35149
Mojojo33117

Thread Closed

Old 10-18-2021, 07:40 AM   #1
chester the molester
Premium Access

Encounters: 7
Default Encounter: Seeking

User ID: Lockdown88
Date: 10/15/21
Name: Jennifer
Phone: -
Email Address: -
URL / Website: https://members.seeking.com/member/7...9-a13456cd1cd2
City: Harlinggen
State: Texas
Address: motel 6
Activities: BBBJ, MSOG, DATY, DATO, reverse cowgirl, missionary
Hair Length and Color: black hair shoulder length
Smoking Status: I Couldn't Tell
Ethnic Background: Hispanic
Physical Description: Read a past review couple years ago said she was thin. Well she had a child so is more large now but still sexy. 5 foot maybe 140 or 150 lbs, shaved kitty has a bit of stomach but still soft
Recommendation: Yes
Old 10-19-2021, 06:57 AM   #2
anderson595
Gaining Momentum

Encounters: 17

What was her donation
Old 10-19-2021, 03:45 PM   #3
chester the molester
Premium Access

Old 11-04-2021, 03:30 PM   #4
Illegal Use Of Hands
Valued Poster

Encounters: 14

200 indeed, yes sir, great bargain. And an amazing girl!!! Great oral skills. Loves doggie. She has beautiful, firm, round breasts and yes, her tummy is not slim, but when I saw her it wasn't a saggy tummy or anything, it was firm, belly dancer plus. Great girl!
Old 11-04-2021, 10:51 PM   #5
lenovo_
Registered Member

Number?
Old 12-19-2021, 01:21 AM   #6
TaylorClix
Gaining Momentum

How are these girls charging $$2 What happen to the days where you could get $15 for the full hour. You guys are giving these girls way more than necessary.

#12 - In our review forums, be mindful of the 'maturity' of threads you are posting to, ie. the date of the last item posted. We ask that you refrain from posting to a review in which the last post was made 30 or more days ago. Some exceptions may apply if you are providing relevant, valuable or updated information about the provider, but as a general rule of thumb, this can best be accomplished by writing a new review altogether and avoiding the bumping of old ones. This applies to our review forums, in particular, as discussion threads are often allowed to flow for an unspecified length of time.
Old 12-20-2021, 07:03 PM   #7
lookn4spice
Gaining Momentum

Encounters: 1

how do you get in contact with her???
Old 12-21-2021, 07:31 PM   #8
ddlc
Valued Poster

Encounters: 34

Quote:
Originally Posted by TaylorClix View Post
How are these girls charging $$2 What happen to the days where you could get $15 for the full hour. You guys are giving these girls way more than necessary.
I'm with you sir unfortunately we have to many suckers here and pay her that much. Don't get me wrong there are some girls on seeking worth that but her no way. She started at $$3 with me and I said no way I know you get $$2. Then she said yeah that's because I work with what you got so I said $150 never heard from her again.
Old 12-22-2021, 08:25 AM   #9
nedsum121
Valued Poster

Encounters: 43

Yea I saw her 1 time and no more... Girl fucks but buyer beware... she's one of those that you remember why God created doggy or make sure you turn off the lights. On a score of 0 to 10 on looks she's a 4 or 5 stretching it my opinion. Fucking she's solid 8. Is she worth 3 or hell no. 1.5 or 2 if your generous max. You can find much better looking for 3 bills and when you add hotel your at almost 4... so know what your paying for. Based on a couple of reviews we have some of our best talent providing again. Your much better off with those. Remember guys if they are on seeking doing ppm what's the difference between here and on seeking. With how it is now seeking girls are probably higher volume. In fact if you been seeking a while like I have you have seen at least 8 to 10 of the agency girls working seeking. The idea of hitting a sex starved milf or a young flower is like 5% the majority are strippers or working girls that have done this before. She's an ok but not anything you would hit over and over again. Good review hopefully it picks back up and all the Intel is appreciated.
Old 12-22-2021, 10:54 PM   #10
S1mpleone
Gaining Momentum

I’m not sure if she still does but she used to advertise on Mocospace a while back. Her rates were 80$ per meet. Don’t overpay just because she’s on Seeking now.
Old 12-22-2021, 11:20 PM   #11
TaylorClix
Gaining Momentum

Quote:
Originally Posted by ddlc View Post
I'm with you sir unfortunately we have to many suckers here and pay her that much. Don't get me wrong there are some girls on seeking worth that but her no way. She started at $$3 with me and I said no way I know you get $$2. Then she said yeah that's because I work with what you got so I said $150 never heard from her again.

Maaaaannnn the best girls I've ever had ranged from 80-150 and I mean that in "trim" pleasure, tight and wet on top of the overall experience.

There's only been a HANDFUL where I paid more than that and encountered A1 😼. These guys are stupid AF to be letting them drive up the rates....yea inflation is a mfr but a lot of these guys are an embarrassment 🤦
Old 12-23-2021, 09:10 AM   #12
nedsum121
Valued Poster

Totally agree Taylorclix Totally!!!
Old 12-24-2021, 10:21 PM   #13
TaylorClix
Gaining Momentum

Quote:
Originally Posted by nedsum121 View Post
Totally agree Taylorclix Totally!!!
We're far and between Ned...not too many of us around.
Old 12-25-2021, 03:17 PM   #14
nedsum121
Valued Poster

I don't mind paying my man for a 10 like "The Red Queen" or any true hotty provider but shit bro when they are a 5 don't pay 2+ plus just because you need some all your doing I'd raising prices it's simple math but little head pretty hard not to listen to when you need some strange lol.
Old 12-27-2021, 01:08 AM   #15
KrisRaw
Gaining Momentum

Encounters: 9

Quote:
Originally Posted by TaylorClix View Post
Bro that was like 10 or more years ago. All things are more expensive. Plus blame seeking. It fucked it all up. Basically these newbs would flaunt and say to girls like a white knight that they can do more and get more etc and that they would mind Fuck the girls into believing the norm was $$$ or more. And suckers paid for it. It just took one. Once one did it they all assumed everyone could or would. Sadly it's the fault of those who fell for the high rates and now we all get upcharge. Seeking used to be pretty good I liked it but now all the girls see many guys and some gullible guys think they're the only ones they see. The seeking girls are all high volume now.
Thread Closed

View Additional Encounters and Image Galleries
Jennifer in Harlingen

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women