Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Dallas > The Sandbox - Dallas
The Sandbox - Dallas The Sandbox is a collection of off-topic discussions. Humorous threads, Sports talk, and a wide variety of other topics can be found here. If it's NOT an adult-themed topic, then it belongs here

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 370
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 262
sharkman29 250
George Spelvin 244
Top Posters
DallasRain70383
biomed160299
Yssup Rider59851
gman4452866
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47432
pyramider46370
bambino40285
CryptKicker37064
Mokoa36485
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35161
Mojojo33117

Old 10-17-2017, 12:39 PM   #16
Crock
Upgraded Male Account

Encounters: 44

I did not find the video riveting. Unfortunately for her, if she's being completely honest, I didn't even watch the whole thing because all I could think is that she could just as easily be lying about the way things happened.

I hate when people in positions of power are caught abusing their power, because it makes it harder for anyone else in a position of power to not be questioned. I know almost nothing about this woman, but I fail to see why her monologue has any particular amount of credibility. The one thing I do know about her is that she has an agenda. Which is fine, but when an incident like this just happens to line up with that agenda and there's no video to substantiate it, well, doubts arise.

Let me know when the airline and police have responded, or when video of the incident shows up.
Crock is offline   Quote
Old 10-17-2017, 01:01 PM   #17
Chung Tran
BANNED

Encounters: 288

well said, Crock.. none of us knows enough details at this point, all we have to go on is our visceral feeling, and analysis of body language, tone, and credibility.. I believe her story, I saw the entire piece (the "riveting" was toward the end, you had likely stopped watching?).. she spoke contemporaneously, and all parts of her story meshed with the other parts, IMO.. she even paused to tell us the ticket agent was black, realizing that was germinal to the story.

but like any "trial" I will wait for solid facts before I call for the Pilot's firing, or AA's hanging, or the Police to be charged with official oppression.
Chung Tran is offline   Quote
Old 10-17-2017, 01:54 PM   #18
chicagoboy
Ribbed, For Her Pleasure

Would it be terribly surprising if Ms Mallory - an Al Sharpton protégé - had been acting a mite cunty?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chung Tran View Post
.. she even paused to tell us the ticket agent was black, realizing that was germinal to the story.
Heh.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MSfztbm4Qa4
chicagoboy is offline   Quote
Old 10-17-2017, 02:25 PM   #19
dallasfan
Valued Poster

Encounters: 89

Don't trust anyone that list her job as entrepreneur: activism. Lol

She's covers all the bases. NRA, women's issue, blm. Lol. Mo money mo money mo money. Coming to an area near you.... airport issues.
dallasfan is offline   Quote
Old 10-18-2017, 07:50 AM   #20
rexdutchman
Valued Poster

Encounters: 22

She was being difficult and the feds have given the airlines to much power ( and we put up with it )
rexdutchman is offline   Quote
Old 10-18-2017, 07:58 AM   #21
Chung Tran
BANNED

Quote:
Originally Posted by rexdutchman View Post
She was being difficult and the feds have given the airlines to much power ( and we put up with it )
don't get me started.. I could write 300 pages on this
Old 10-18-2017, 10:32 AM   #22
grean
Valued Poster

Encounters: 19

Quote:
don't get me started.. I could write 300 pages on this
Passenger:

Ma'am, I didn't get my peanuts.

Attendant : Get this guy off the plain! He's endangering other passengers and the flight crew.

...peanuts. the nerve....
grean is offline   Quote
Old 10-19-2017, 04:06 AM   #23
suiram77
Valued Poster

Encounters: 26

Quote:
https://www.dallasnews.com/business/...ale-aggression

lengthy explanation, but captivating.. another case of Airlines treating customers like crap.. I believe her account of what happened, and my take is:

(1) Miss Mallory copped a bit of an attitude, initially, with the (Black) ticket agent.. the TA does not know why the system failed, and switched the seats.. I can't blame the agent for returning a bit of attitude.

(2) the White Pilot was right, that "respect goes both way".. true, he assumed the ticket agent had told him the correct story, but I think he was fine saying that.

(3) where things derailed was the Pilot's "I'll show her" follow up. I think his first fear was that she might be rowdy on the plane, but after his confrontation at the plane's entrance, that fear should have alleviated.. the show of force that followed was completely out of line, and the Pilot should be fired, and AA sued.

it will be interesting to see where this goes from here.
Cry me a river, chung I don’t bit more buy that he was a racist crap for a second. I get so sick and tired of my race of black ppl always throwing that damn race card shit. Her ass obviously acted a fool by her own admission, and got thrown off the plane . Now her ass wants to cry a river. Lord have mercy SMDH!! How are we ever supposed to move forward and make real progress in this country if my race of black people can’t stop reminding whites of the 400 years of oppression and slavery, and making everything that happens to them with a white person all about race. No one can drive their car in reverse all day without wrecking right? Let me see you get in your car Today and drive to work in reverse, I can promise you that you want make it to work. As long as we continue to stay in the past we want ever elevate or evolve as a black race.

There is a huge reason why car companies make the windshield really big and the rear view mirror really small, because it’s always more important what’s in front of you, than what’s behind you in your rear view. This is call progress, and we must be better than this as a Black race and human race. Every thing that happens to you is not race related so let’s advance.
suiram77 is offline   Quote
Old 10-19-2017, 07:42 AM   #24
Chung Tran
BANNED

haha.. good points, and yes, Mallory was a bit of a Bitch.. but..

I'm not sure her rant is about racism.. I think it is about extreme abuse of power.. as she said in the video piece, she did go off on the Pilot, screaming about racism.. but reading between the lines, it was just a way to release frustration.. just as her crying in the video is..

you brought up cars and traffic.. think about when a wayward driver cuts you off, or puts a turn signal on late, you almost collide.. or another driver is backing up in a parking lot, not observing his surroundings.. if you're like me, you bark out an expletive, or something unfavorable about his ethnicity, age, or size.. something to let off steam.. it means nothing, other than "hey, you just made me upset".. I think Mallory's racist claim is along that line.

but it's too soon to know.. if she files a lawsuit with claims of racial misconduct, I will know I'm wrong. and if she does, you will not only be right, but her argument will instantly lose credibility, and ultimately hinder any future efforts to promote justice she may engage.
Old 10-19-2017, 08:03 AM   #25
rexdutchman
Valued Poster

Encounters: 22

The way I see it , the snowflake (Mallory) was walking around looking for a fight. The airline ppl with way way to much power and no idea ( or good training) how to handle difficult people crashed. And of course it was recorded.
rexdutchman is offline   Quote
Old 10-19-2017, 08:21 AM   #26
theotherguy1
Valued Poster

Encounters: 37

Ok here’s my take. I think the pilot is always right to deny passage to any person that is unruly or fails to follow orders. The pilot doesn’t know this individual she may have mental health issues and decides to do something worst at 30,000 feet. His job is to care for his plane and its passengers and not to worry about an individual with a boarding issue. I believe according to federal law if she was on the plane and failed to follow direction of the pilot or the crew she could be arrested. It is not like the pilot can pull over at 30,000 feet and ask this lady to get off because she is a danger to herself and others. No one was going to be able to help her at the gate other than what they attempted to do. She could have waited until she made it to her destination and filed a complaint at that time. She may have gotten a free ticket out of the deal. This is only a race issue because she is making it a race issues. If you have been watching the news other individual who were white have dragged off the plane.
theotherguy1 is offline   Quote
Old 10-19-2017, 08:39 AM   #27
Chung Tran
BANNED

good point about not being able to do anything when the plane is flying, but.. unless there's something incendiary out there we have not heard, Miss Mallory DID follow instructions, she did agree to file a complaint later.

I think the Pilot had an irrational fear that Miss Mallory would "go off" and fuck up his flight.. he asked her before boarding if she would "behave".. he completely overreacted, based on the believable (IMO) story Mallory tells in the video.
Old 10-19-2017, 09:29 AM   #28
chicagoboy
Ribbed, For Her Pleasure

Quote:
I think the Pilot had an irrational fear that Miss Mallory would "go off" and fuck up his flight..
In her case, not necessarily irrational .
chicagoboy is offline   Quote
Old 10-19-2017, 10:04 AM   #29
theotherguy1
Valued Poster

Encounters: 37

The first sign of Mental illness is not knowing that you have a problem but thinking that everyone else has one. His fear were completely rational because she had been irrational. When someone is acting irrational you can’t have a rational conversation with them. They don’t even know what they are going to do next. It’s like when people do completely stupid things because they are really mad at the moment like pull a gun on a police officer because he called you a racial slur. He was wrong but you are about to get lead poisoning. Or during an argument with your wife you yell “well sister’s pussy is better than yours anyway”. You can’t ask an irrational person if they are going to be rational. They don’t know they are irrational to them you should understand their point. The old saying “hind sight is 20/20”. Of course we can say nothing was going to happen now but at the moment the situation was fluid. If you have been in a relationship I bet you have said something in the heat of the moment that later you said “why in the hell did I say that”.
theotherguy1 is offline   Quote
Old 10-19-2017, 11:16 AM   #30
pyramider
El Hombre de la Mancha

Encounters: 10

My head has been bitten off and spit out several times. I have learned to slow the madness to a crawl and thinck thru the conversation.
pyramider is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women