Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > The Political Forum
The Political Forum Discuss anything related to politics in this forum. World politics, US Politics, State and Local.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 262
sharkman29 250
George Spelvin 246
Top Posters
DallasRain70404
biomed160475
Yssup Rider59902
gman4452916
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47509
pyramider46370
bambino40307
CryptKicker37079
Mokoa36485
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35317
Mojojo33117

Old 07-03-2022, 10:32 PM   #16
Yssup Rider
Valued Poster

Encounters: 67

The person calling her a liar is a company man. He's trained to take a bullet for Trump.

You can't have it both ways.
Yssup Rider is offline   Quote
Old 07-03-2022, 10:44 PM   #17
VitaMan
Valued Poster

Encounters: 69

Quote:
Originally Posted by Levianon17 View Post
Do your own research. There's enough evidence out there that proves she's a liar. First and foremost she wasn't even there.
You sound so ridiculous.

You made the accusation. Now it is up to you to prove it.

Meantime:

Trump can't locate 10 of his 11 former assistants.

Trump lost all his phones.

Trump can't find his records and papers.

Trump minions like Peter Navarro don't show up to testify
VitaMan is offline   Quote
Old 07-03-2022, 10:51 PM   #18
Levianon17
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by VitaMan View Post
You sound so ridiculous.

You made the accusation. Now it is up to you to prove it.

Meantime:

Trump can't locate 10 of his 11 former assistants.

Trump lost all his phones.

Trump can't find his records and papers.

Trump minions like Peter Navarro don't show up to testify
I Posted a clip. Besides this Limo "The Beast" Trump was riding in is 18 feet long with a partition between passengers and the Limo driver. If you think Trump lunged nearly 18 feet through a partition to get to the front of the limo to grab the steering then you go right ahead and believe that shit. Cassidy Hutchinson's testimony is nothing but hearsay unsubstantiated bullshit. The Democratic Party needs to abandoned this silly useless hearing because it's making them all look stupid.
Levianon17 is offline   Quote
Old 07-03-2022, 11:08 PM   #19
VitaMan
Valued Poster

Encounters: 69

We will look for your proof of your accusation she lied under oath.

Start a thread and title it "proof Cassidy Hutchinson lied under oath."

If we don't see that...your statements are just farts in the wind.
VitaMan is offline   Quote
Old 07-03-2022, 11:19 PM   #20
Levianon17
Valued Poster

Quote:

How about you start a thread proving what I've posted to be wrong. While you're at it find some physical phenomenon that Trump possess that enables him to stretch his arms nearly Eighteen feet to grab the steering wheel of that Limo.
Old 07-03-2022, 11:35 PM   #21
Lucas McCain
Valued Poster

Ask yourself a simple question - what the fuck does that lady gain by lying? It is in her best interest to lie to make Trump look better, not worse. I think it is fair to say that she is completely aware of the fact that Trump has quite the aggressive and unstable following so why would she want to deal with being harassed by them?

People generally lie to benefit their own self-interest. They don't lie to make their quality of life worse.

Anyway, just something to think about although I know you Trumpettes won't because of your straw man way of thinking.
Lucas McCain is offline   Quote
Old 07-03-2022, 11:36 PM   #22
Salty Again
Valued Poster

Quote:

... You liberal lads are making me laugh
- you're acting as-if SHE WAS THERE - in the limo.

She was not... Her testimony is second or third-hand
and means precious little... And has been disputed
by people WHO WERE THERE.

It surely wouldn't pass muster in a court of law.

### Salty
Salty Again is offline   Quote
Old 07-03-2022, 11:41 PM   #23
Salty Again
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lucas McCain View Post
Ask yourself a simple question - what the fuck does that lady gain by lying? It is in her best interest to lie to make Trump look better, not worse. I think it is fair to say that she is completely aware of the fact that Trump has quite the aggressive and unstable following so why would she want to deal with being harassed by them?

People generally lie to benefit their own self-interest. They don't lie to make their quality of life worse.

Anyway, just something to think about although I know you Trumpettes won't because of your straw man way of thinking.
... Think about this... What does she gain??

Fame and fortune... appearances on the liberal
news show circuit - where they pay $$$ people
like her... Maybe a chance to pose in Playboy
or make movies on Net-flicks...

#### Salty
Old 07-03-2022, 11:55 PM   #24
Yssup Rider
Valued Poster

Encounters: 67

How about the ketchup stains on the wall?

Y’all gonna argue that was mayo?
Yssup Rider is offline   Quote
Old 07-04-2022, 12:00 AM   #25
Salty Again
Valued Poster

... If it IS true - when did throwing a plate become
a criminal offence??

Of course, her knowledge of THAT is second-hand - as far as
Trump surely bein' the one who did it.
She didn't see THAT happen either.

##### Salty
Old 07-04-2022, 12:49 AM   #26
Levianon17
Valued Poster

Quote:

She's not trying to gain anything she just hates Trump. She's basically repeating what she heard, that's called Hearsay testimony, which doesn't hold a lot of credibility. It's already been shown it would be impossible for Trump to grab the wheel just by the mere size of the vehicle. Unless of course he was sitting next to the driver and he wasn't. He was sitting in the back on the right side.
Old 07-04-2022, 12:50 AM   #27
dilbert firestorm
Premium Access

Encounters: 4

Quote:

she gets herself a cushy job.

J6 committee is apparently a fund raising gimmick for stupid woke liberals to open their wallets. I see that cheney got some money from liberal people from other states who can't vote for her.

$$$$ cha ching $$$$ those dems think they struck gold!
dilbert firestorm is offline   Quote
Old 07-04-2022, 01:02 AM   #28
Levianon17
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by dilbert firestorm View Post
she gets herself a cushy job.

J6 committee is apparently a fund raising gimmick for stupid woke liberals to open their wallets. I see that cheney got some money from liberal people from other states who can't vote for her.

$$$$ cha ching $$$$ those dems think they struck gold!
Yeah, "Fools Gold", lol. They're all a bunch of dumb fucks wasting time and money on this charade.
Old 07-04-2022, 06:47 AM   #29
1blackman1
Valued Poster

Encounters: 41

Quote:
Originally Posted by Levianon17 View Post
She lied about Trump grabbing the wheel to the car. She wasn't even in the car. So it's hearsay. Furthermore Trump couldn't have grabbed the Wheel he was in the back of the limo so it was impossible for him to reach it. Now where is your proof that stupid bitch was telling the truth?
So in other words you have nothing but conjecture from Fox News hosts you’re parroting.
How far is the distance from where he was seated to the steering wheel? How long are trumps arms? Was Yrump stepped in and immobile such that he couldn’t lean forward? Was a partition blocking his access to the front seating area?

Photos and video from J6 show Trump entering a Suburban SUV which has no partition. Just a tiny bit of research there. And I’ve reached from the rear of a suburban to the front seat many times.

Has anyone testified under oath that she lied? Since she was repeating something told to her that’s not a lie, she is stating what she was told. Since other secret service officers state they heard a similar story it seems more likely that Ornato may have told that story and if untrue he’s the liar, not her.

As I stated, your senility is showing. Or maybe your just kinda slow. Either way, she’s not been shown to have lied about anything. But I await contradictory testimony.
1blackman1 is offline   Quote
Old 07-04-2022, 07:18 AM   #30
oilfieldace
BANNED

Encounters: 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1blackman1 View Post
So in other words you have nothing but conjecture from Fox News hosts you’re parroting.
How far is the distance from where he was seated to the steering wheel? How long are trumps arms? Was Yrump stepped in and immobile such that he couldn’t lean forward? Was a partition blocking his access to the front seating area?

Photos and video from J6 show Trump entering a Suburban SUV which has no partition. Just a tiny bit of research there. And I’ve reached from the rear of a suburban to the front seat many times.

Has anyone testified under oath that she lied? Since she was repeating something told to her that’s not a lie, she is stating what she was told. Since other secret service officers state they heard a similar story it seems more likely that Ornato may have told that story and if untrue he’s the liar, not her.

As I stated, your senility is showing. Or maybe your just kinda slow. Either way, she’s not been shown to have lied about anything. But I await contradictory testimony.

Was the bitch in the vehicle? If, not , her testimony is moot.
What does she have to gain? Ever heard of money?

The nativity of the left borders on lunacy
oilfieldace is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women