Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Austin > Encounters - Studio - Austin
Encounters - Studio - Austin Have you experienced an intimate encounter you wish to share with the rest of the community? This is where it’s done. The review “template” includes fields for the more basic information regarding your encounter and you can elaborate the details of your encounter more thoroughly in “The Rest of the Story” field which is a private section only visible to Premium Access members of this board. Premium access is granted at staff discretion for review submissions, and 6 weeks credit is given per review. Details can be found by clicking the Premium Access tab at the top of every page

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 262
sharkman29 250
George Spelvin 247
Top Posters
DallasRain70403
biomed160460
Yssup Rider59884
gman4452912
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47496
pyramider46370
bambino40304
CryptKicker37077
Mokoa36485
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35292
Mojojo33117

Old 08-24-2021, 03:26 PM   #1
mikej9999
Premium Access

Encounters: 17
Default 411 on Hailey at LoL?

Has any seen her? I'm curious.
mikej9999 is offline   Quote
Old 08-24-2021, 03:46 PM   #2
ilovetraveling
Valued Poster

Encounters: 27

I want to know if she looks like the pictures too.
ilovetraveling is offline   Quote
Old 08-25-2021, 07:05 AM   #3
whynot11
Premium Access

Encounters: 42

Mike & traveling, by my count it’s your turn to go in let us regulars know ��
whynot11 is offline   Quote
Old 08-27-2021, 06:41 AM   #4
SecretE
Lifetime Premium Access

Encounters: 158

No one is going to step up and report back, huh?
SecretE is offline   Quote
Old 08-27-2021, 07:49 PM   #5
BigBamboo
Premium Access

Encounters: 107

I think the Austin geeks here are afraid of being reprimanded and black listed by the LOL Gestapo. So since LOL has already stopped replying to my requests for scheduling then I will share the truth: Hailey’s service is shit and she’s packing 10-15 extra pounds. There! I said it. LOL is a shit studio to frown on honest reviews of their providers when those providers are not worth our time. They get away with it because they’re the ONLY game in town at the moment. That may change soon.
BigBamboo is offline   Quote
Old 08-27-2021, 08:10 PM   #6
whynot11
Premium Access

Encounters: 42

Quote:
Originally Posted by BigBamboo View Post
I think the Austin geeks here are afraid of being reprimanded and black listed by the LOL Gestapo. So since LOL has already stopped replying to my requests for scheduling then I will share the truth: Hailey’s service is shit and she’s packing 10-15 extra pounds. There! I said it. LOL is a shit studio to frown on honest reviews of their providers when those providers are not worth our time. They get away with it because they’re the ONLY game in town at the moment. That may change soon.
+1
whynot11 is offline   Quote
Old 08-27-2021, 09:34 PM   #7
decoyoctopus88
Premium Access

Encounters: 90
Smile

Quote:
Sucks for you bruh..But why so mad if you think their service was gone to shit why keep hitting 'em up for appointments? And when exactly did you see This girl? Before or after they stopped replaying to your text?

Although I'll admit they can be hit or miss (maybe more miss these days) and their pics obviously unreliable. That Leah they had last month was top shelf. Very hot and service to LOL standards. Asian girl with a nice ass. I think only one guy reviewed her. Tiffany was there for 2 weeks and anybody who's seen her will know she is also top shelf. There are enough reviews of Tiffany around.

And I have seen Miss Kim previously which is also there right now. She is the girl in the pics or her near clone. Very pretty face. She is very slim with good personally and English is good with big fake tits and licked my ass really good. Super fucking tight pussy and amazing SS with me on top. There's your 411 on that one.
decoyoctopus88 is offline   Quote
Old 08-27-2021, 09:55 PM   #8
SecretE
Lifetime Premium Access

Quote:
Originally Posted by decoyoctopus88 View Post
Sucks for you bruh..But why so mad if you think their service was gone to shit why keep hitting 'em up for appointments? And when exactly did you see This girl? Before or after they stopped replaying to your text?

Although I'll admit they can be hit or miss (maybe more miss these days) and their pics obviously unreliable. That Leah they had last month was top shelf. Very hot and service to LOL standards. Asian girl with a nice ass. I think only one guy reviewed her. Tiffany was there for 2 weeks and anybody who's seen her will know she is also top shelf. There are enough reviews of Tiffany around.

And I have seen Miss Kim previously which is also there right now. She is the girl in the pics or her near clone. Very pretty face. She is very slim with good personally and English is good with big fake tits and licked my ass really good. Super fucking tight pussy and amazing SS with me on top. There's your 411 on that one.
BB actually got that intel from me, after I saw her this afternoon. I am about to put my write-up on right now.

If I had known Ms. Kim was coming back, I would have seen her instead, as I had a great time with her before.
Old 08-27-2021, 10:07 PM   #9
decoyoctopus88
Premium Access

Quote:
Originally Posted by SecretE View Post
BB actually got that intel from me, after I saw her this afternoon. I am about to put my write-up on right now.

If I had known Ms. Kim was coming back, I would have seen her instead, as I had a great time with her before.
Ah, well that explains that. Thank you for your review, SecretE.
Old 08-27-2021, 10:59 PM   #10
BigBamboo
Premium Access

Quote:

Nope! Not really. If I shared even one of the Asian women I was with yesterday or today you would be begging me to trade places. LOL isn’t the only game in Texas and certainly NOT the only game in Austin.
Old 08-27-2021, 11:34 PM   #11
decoyoctopus88
Premium Access

Smile

Quote:
Nope! Not really. If I shared even one of the Asian women I was with yesterday or today you would be begging me to trade places. LOL isn’t the only game in Texas and certainly NOT the only game in Austin.
I doubt it. I been reading your posts for years. You are one of the biggest bullshitters on this site.
Old 08-27-2021, 11:43 PM   #12
BigBamboo
Premium Access

Quote:
I doubt it. I been reading your posts for years. You are one of the biggest bullshitters on this site.
Ha! You’re certainly one to talk. Compared to the crap you write? You’re delusional. You don’t have to believe anything as far as I’m concerned. Everything I’ve written is purely fictional.
Old 08-27-2021, 11:44 PM   #13
SecretE
Lifetime Premium Access

Write-up is posted here...

https://eccie.net/showthread.php?t=2799880
Old 08-28-2021, 11:29 AM   #14
roverjr44
Valued Poster

Encounters: 27