Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Austin > Encounter Reports - Austin
Encounter Reports - Austin Have you experienced an intimate encounter you wish to share with the rest of the community? This is where it’s done. The review “template” includes fields for the more basic information regarding your encounter and you can elaborate the details of your encounter more thoroughly in “The Rest of the Story” field which is a private section only visible to Premium Access members of this board. Premium access is granted at staff discretion for review submissions, and 6 weeks credit is given per review. Details can be found by clicking the Premium Access tab at the top of every page

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 264
sharkman29 251
George Spelvin 247
Top Posters
DallasRain70408
biomed160545
Yssup Rider59915
gman4452927
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47532
pyramider46370
bambino40314
CryptKicker37081
Mokoa36486
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35351
Mojojo33117

Old 02-23-2019, 08:51 AM   #1
nickjaguar
Valued Poster

Encounters: 12
Default Encounter: Disgusted with myself

Date: 2-22
Name: misskimmienicolee
Phone: 7375293006
Email Address: -
URL / Website: https://eccie.net/providers.php?do=view&id=383838
City: Austin
State: Texas
Address: N Austin
Activities: BBBJ, FIV, DATY, CFS
Hair Length and Color: Shoulder length, brown
Smoking Status: I Couldn't Tell
Ethnic Background: Black/African
Physical Description: Acne, beer belly and ashy. Now that I look back at it, it was actually comical. Not the girl in the profile pic. Not even close. Fuck the guy that gave the first review. He's delusional at best.
Recommendation: No
nickjaguar is offline   Quote
Old 02-23-2019, 10:04 AM   #2
TravelingTex
Valued Poster

Encounters: 13

TravelingTex is offline   Quote
Old 02-23-2019, 10:25 AM   #3
pjd19000
Valued Poster

Encounters: 73

Ouch. Thanks for the honest review.
pjd19000 is offline   Quote
Old 02-23-2019, 02:01 PM   #4
carlos83
Gaining Momentum

Encounters: 16

carlos83 is offline   Quote
Old 02-23-2019, 05:03 PM   #5
nickjaguar
Valued Poster

The old switcheroo could have happened. I don't know. I read the other review that said "toned tummy", looked at the reviewers history and took the plunge. The review was only a week old. No way she went from toned to what showed up at my place in a week. I ain't here to start an internet beef. Just stating what I experienced. She's not even close to being the girl in the profile. I trusted the other review and was disappointed to say the least. I'm far less so now. But I'll ask this question. WTF good is this site if we can't be honest in our reviews and be able to trust others reviews? I understand that there are different tastes and what not, but there is a very clear distinction between a "toned tummy" and a beer belly. And that change doesn't happen in 6 days.
Old 02-23-2019, 05:25 PM   #6
winn dixie
Premium Access

Encounters: 22

Could be 1 of 2 things.

Could be a half glass full vs empty?

Could be bait and switch?

Time will tell.
winn dixie is offline   Quote
Old 02-23-2019, 06:24 PM   #7
nickjaguar
Valued Poster

Lol. Now she's trying to roast me in coed. How ever did she know what I wrote? I stand by my review.
Old 02-23-2019, 06:48 PM   #8
carlos83
Gaining Momentum

Encounters: 16

Quote:
Originally Posted by nickjaguar View Post
The old switcheroo could have happened. I don't know. I read the other review that said "toned tummy", looked at the reviewers history and took the plunge. The review was only a week old. No way she went from toned to what showed up at my place in a week. I ain't here to start an internet beef. Just stating what I experienced. She's not even close to being the girl in the profile. I trusted the other review and was disappointed to say the least. I'm far less so now. But I'll ask this question. WTF good is this site if we can't be honest in our reviews and be able to trust others reviews? I understand that there are different tastes and what not, but there is a very clear distinction between a "toned tummy" and a beer belly. And that change doesn't happen in 6 days.
That toned thing is my bad. I just wrote it quick trying to say it was firm and didn't jiggle when we smashed. She's black and not skinny, so think chic which I thought everyone could tell from her pics. which I found in her welcome post. My bad if you took it as washer board abs. I'll be more blunt in future.
carlos83 is offline   Quote
Old 02-23-2019, 06:52 PM   #9
Johnnyspeed
Gaining Momentum

Gee this would all be settled if the guy that wrote the review would just defend it. I think we need to have a new system of paying providers. We can call it CLAMPAL. That way we can disputed the charges. There are very few accurate portrayals on all these sites. The fun is finding which are real. I love to wonder about all the inaccurate reviews that are written and who is behind them. Some of the most scathing critics still have their ATF that they don’t portray with the same critical eye. If you can’t be fair about your ATF then don’t be critical of other. This is why I don’t write reviews. My money is real but I might not be.
Johnnyspeed is offline   Quote
Old 02-23-2019, 08:21 PM   #10
nickjaguar
Valued Poster

No fun in asking a supposed hot body over only to have a chunky show up. She says in coed that she will verify she is a flat belly. Not possible. I know this is the interweb and we're all anonymous, but I still believe in being honest. It's not my judgement that she is not the girl in the profile pic, it's a fact. I post this to save other whore mongers the wasted money that I experienced. Do with this info what you will. I stand by my review.
Old 02-23-2019, 08:26 PM   #11
CryptKicker
Quatsch!

Her rebuttal: https://www.eccie.net/showthread.php?t=2536105
CryptKicker is offline   Quote
Old 02-24-2019, 04:19 AM   #12
HedonisticFool
Valued Poster

Encounters: 24

thanks for the honest review. i can relate to the title...all too many times. im sure that u wish u had turned tail and walked away from that one. but im sure that u made the wrong decision at that moment for all of the same reasons as the rest of us that have been in that similar situation. i agree with with ur expectations with this site and dishonesty among many of the mongers reviews and fake or altered pics that the many of the providers use to mislead us. i can only imagine that writing an honest review is vindicating and somewhat therapeutic, and i commend u for sharing ur experience with the rest if us, but i find that quickly forgetting the disappointing experience and moving on as quick as possible, is less painful. next time...and there will be more like this, just walk away, bro...

best wishes,

HF
HedonisticFool is offline   Quote
Old 02-25-2019, 08:50 AM   #13
Puccipleaser
Valued Poster

Encounters: 43

Looks like we need a tie breaker......I did notice that the issue seems to be with her looks and not her service. Very interesting......
Puccipleaser is offline   Quote
Old 02-25-2019, 10:24 AM   #14
nickjaguar
Valued Poster

You advertise a porterhouse, serve a chopped steak, there will be disappointment. I posted my experience and have done my part as a fellow member in sharing my experience. What you choose to do with that info is up to you.
Old 02-28-2019, 04:33 PM   #15
JohnnyYanks
Valued Poster

Encounters: 29

Quote:
Originally Posted by nickjaguar View Post
...I post this to save other whore mongers the wasted money that I experienced ...
You're doing God's work, brother. Bless you.

Now, since cleanliness is next to godliness, you might want to tend to that "spoiled milk & shit" smell the prostitute is complaining about. Just a suggestion.
JohnnyYanks is offline   Quote

View Additional Encounters and Image Galleries
_misskimmienicoleee

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women