Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Houston > The Sandbox - Houston
The Sandbox - Houston The Sandbox is a collection of off-topic discussions. Humorous threads, Sports talk, and a wide variety of other topics can be found here. If it's NOT an adult-themed topic, then it belongs here

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 262
sharkman29 250
George Spelvin 246
Top Posters
DallasRain70406
biomed160489
Yssup Rider59903
gman4452916
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47511
pyramider46370
bambino40307
CryptKicker37079
Mokoa36485
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35324
Mojojo33117

Old 11-10-2011, 03:05 PM   #226
TheDon
Valued Poster

Encounters: 22

I've gota a hunch that Schaub is Catylist411. Welcome! \O/
TheDon is offline   Quote
Old 11-10-2011, 05:36 PM   #227
One-Eyed Willy
Valued Poster

Encounters: 12

Quote:
Originally Posted by Don91 View Post
I've gota a hunch that Schaub is Catylist411. Welcome! \O/
... Or DRE!!??? (hehehe) Thanks for the compliment. Actually my Favorite player right now is Foster,,, and not entirely because of his play. (that's another matter).. I was just tryin to make the point "if somethin aint broke, don't fix it!" They fixed '09 rushing, then fixed '10 defense... Now the're clickin on all cylinders. The QB is has been the only constant.. only a fool would fuck with that..

For you doubters, players meet and greet fans every tues after home game.... Find out when and where Dre is available and go see him.. Tell him what you think about Schaub (including who you think who his replacement should be)... Please remember all details,,,, If you survive, comeback here and post it with pics and details as if it where a Tboneta-like review.. Please put up the b4 and after pics of his face after you told him what u think about his best friend and favorite QB.... When his eyes start to give you Finergan flash backs, take picture,, but don't run (he's much faster than you are), duck down quickly (he's taller than you are) And immediately tell him your sorry and was just kidding,,, kiss his feet,,, tell him he's right,,,He and Schaub are the greatest active QB/WR duo in the game... At this point, forget about asking him bout his hammy... If you forget and do it any way, repeat the process mentioned earlier... P.S---Don't forget to be sure leave your Cowboy hat in the car, there WILL BE MANY TEXANS fans there and if they see a Cowboy fan piss off Dre the Great, you might not get back to Dallas.. hehehe... Oh yeah, if the event happens to make the press, please don't mention eccie or this thread. (there's a couple providers from Dallas I think I'd like to see) hehehe.

As for Foster being my favorite player (for reasons other than his play) ... I'll fashion up something real nice about him later. If you want ahead start, google: | Foster torn meniscus | Foster Hold Out | Foster Salary | Foster Philosophy and Poetry|

ALL TEXANS FANS (secretly Cowboy or not) should see THIS!!! LMMFAO!!!
BRIAN CUSHING IS ONE SCARY MOTHER FUCKER!!!

(He and Ryans are the Mikes BTW ---(see earlier post)) Cushing's got his Captain badge this year... I'd go to war with him any day... Again'st him, I'd cry like a bitch...hehehe
One-Eyed Willy is offline   Quote
Old 11-10-2011, 07:01 PM   #228
One-Eyed Willy
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Daddio View Post
Well Caalyst411, i hope you are right but I think Tampa will be desperate to keep playoff hopes alive. We are riding a little too high so we might be overconfident somewhat although this group does seem to have its head on straight. If #80 plays we should win, if #80 doesn't play it will be a close one!

If I were Kubes, I wouldn't play #80 unless I knew 100% he was good to go.
Yeah they are desperate in deed.. what a tough stretch for the Bucs!!, :NO, Chi, NO, Hou, GB, Ten....
Buc's were lucky to get that 1st win against NO, Then get beat by Chi, and NO(2nd-go-round) Should be beat by Hou, And then go to Lambeau Field to face the Champs.. Well goddamn!! Someone aint goin to the playoffs..hehehe

I think the Bucs are an up and comming team, as is their QB. If they beat us, I'll call it an upset. But is looks like they will be riding a 4 game loosing streak when they face the Titans (Wk 12). I'll root for them then.. hehehe.

I agree only bring Dre in when he's at 100%. I wonder who will throw him the ball? hehehe... But I wouldn't rest him just cause of we're facin a mediocre team heading in to a bye... Too much time off is not a good thing... If he is at 100% put him in the game so he can get that bad taste out his mouth. On top of that, Schaub needs to get back in rhythm,,, you can count on Dre to help him do that... (thats why predict 300+yrds pass)...

Yeah, could be trap game... (though I was thinkin that more before they beat the Jags).. If Dre's back, that will add to the motivation. I think Kubes knows that and will "let him play."

Speakin of Dre,,,, did anyone else see him sporting that Virginia shirt talkin to the press??? ...He said he lost a bet to Schaub and had to wear it cuz Virginia beat the U. That's fucked up Schaub!! Way to pick on the man when he's down... Be easy on the big fella... Then again a bet is a bet i guess..

I love how Arian always seems to have the other teams saying to themselves, "Foster's Fuckin Faster, Fosters Fuckin Faster, Foster's Fuckin Faster!" hehehe
Coach : "Got damnit! why the hell u guys missin all these tackles, we wen't over this shit."
Defense: "I thought I had 'em coach, but Foster's Fucken Faster that I thought"
Old 11-10-2011, 07:35 PM   #229
Guest040616
Account Disabled

Encounters: 8

Quote:
Originally Posted by Catalyst411 View Post
For you doubters, players meet and greet fans every tues after home game.... Find out when and where Dre is available and go see him.. Tell him what you think about Schaub (including who you think who his replacement should be)... Please remember all details,,,, If you survive, comeback here and post it with pics and details as if it where a Tboneta-like review.. Please put up the b4 and after pics of his face after you told him what u think about his best friend and favorite QB.... When his eyes start to give you Finergan flash backs, take picture,, but don't run (he's much faster than you are), duck down quickly (he's taller than you are) And immediately tell him your sorry and was just kidding,,, kiss his feet,,, tell him he's right,,,He and Schaub are the greatest active QB/WR duo in the game... At this point, forget about asking him bout his hammy... If you forget and do it any way, repeat the process mentioned earlier... P.S---Don't forget to be sure leave your Cowboy hat in the car, there WILL BE MANY TEXANS fans there and if they see a Cowboy fan piss off Dre the Great, you might not get back to Dallas.. hehehe... Oh yeah, if the event happens to make the press, please don't mention eccie or this thread. (there's a couple providers from Dallas I think I'd like to see) hehehe.
Side note to the Dude who calls himself Daddio: While you're at it, be sure to tell Dre that you believe his favorite QB is only the 2nd best QB in Htown. After doing so, you might want to Duck! ROTFLMAO

Anyone who knows or knows of me is well aware that I am a Coog through and through. Almost to a fault. I have been a Coog through the good years and the bad. I have never wavered! I believe Case K is an outstanding college QB and quite possibly one of the 3 or 4 best college QB's in the country. But to claim that a QB who has played every offensive down for 3 consecutive years in the NFL and is currently 6-3 is an inferior QB to a guy who has never played a down in the NFL is quite a streeeeeeeeetch of an overly active imagination! In other words, I don't believe the jury will find you to be a credible witness.

Be sure to let us know how Dre responds to your comparison. That is, if there is anything left of you after he Finegans you! Puhleeze do all of us True Texan fans (Sorry Dude Daddio, you don't qualify ) a favor, will you? if Dre does start Finneganning you repeatedly, make a hasty exit. I do not want Dre to hurt those gifted hands. Dre already has a bad hammy, he does not need a couple of badly bruised and bloodied up fists too!
Guest040616 is offline   Quote
Old 11-10-2011, 09:09 PM   #230
Daddio
Valued Poster

Encounters: 66

Who do the coogs play this week? Oh yeah it's the Tulane Tampons. What a tough schedule! The Tulsa Golden Shower will prolly beat cougar high.

Where will your cooger coach be next year? Texas a&m? Just be sure to stroke your little cooger dick all you can this year because next year it's back to reality.
Daddio is offline   Quote
Old 11-10-2011, 09:12 PM   #231
Daddio
Valued Poster

Oh and by the way little coog. Go ahead and suck schaub off. Then I will nickname you the Schaubler Gobbler!!!!
Old 11-10-2011, 09:55 PM   #232
Guest040616
Account Disabled

Quote:
Oh and by the way little coog. Go ahead and suck schaub off.
Damn Dude Daddio, you shouldn't take this shit seriously!

You might want to consider going !

It is much less stressful! ROTFLMAO
Old 11-10-2011, 11:35 PM   #233
TheDon
Valued Poster

Encounters: 22

Quote:
Who do the coogs play this week? Oh yeah it's the Tulane Tampons. What a tough schedule! The Tulsa Golden Shower will prolly beat cougar high.

Where will your cooger coach be next year? Texas a&m? Just be sure to stroke your little cooger dick all you can this year because next year it's back to reality.
Our next reality is actually getting ready for our Basketball season, which had one of the best recruiting classes in all of NCAAB this year

Crystal: I'm feeling your shit with the Texans talk. And the Cushing video- More Good Shit.
TheDon is offline   Quote
Old 11-11-2011, 01:21 AM   #234
One-Eyed Willy
Valued Poster

Last time I checked this is a Houston forum and we're talking football here. H-Town has 2 great teams this year. BTW Cougars are now 10-0 and may have a Case for Heisman.. That's kind of a BIG DEAL. It's great for the college and great for the city. Hell, their offense is GREAT FOR THE COUNTRY. As it is re-writing record books and we're only at 10 games... Yeah man!, you know that little college football record book you keep in your sock drawer?? Throw it away!! It's no good anymore. There is a new one coming out and it's going to have Case Keenum's dome right on the cover with little UH stamps all over it... and No!, not UH as in Hawaii, those are going to be erased and replaced with the the other UH,,, You know,,, The UH right here!! HOUSTON ...

I've got friends that went to A&M and UT that live in H-Town and they're all proud of the homeboyz, so whats with guys around here and their long faces???

U go to Rice??.... If so,,, sorry for wearing my bright red RUCK FICE T-Shirt to our games. I mean no offence, I just think the shits funny... And I'm sorry that offence looks like offense... I know you guys had enough of that...But don't get me wrong, Rice is a great college too. Hell, I even love that jogging track you got around campus.,,, So ya know,, if I really wanted to be ass,,, I'd wear my bright red RUCK FICE T-Shirt and jog around all day at your campus.. But I don't. As that's just wrong.. If you so happen see any other Coogs joggin around your campus with those T-Shirts on, do what your Athletic Department did at our own home games,,, tell us to stop wearing them because its disrespectful and all that other stuff. Don't be too harsh or call them names though,,, they might just show up in full force next time... I'm sure you don't want to look at 50,000+ RUCK FICE T-Shirts running around the campus... BTW don't be mad bout us gettin the Bayou Cup back. You guys just had no chance. Why did your defense keep boxin up anyway?? If Keenum sees that, he's going to do what he always does,,, call a pass play... And if your in man coverage, we have some fast recievers with sure hands,,, He'll just through one right over the top every time... WTF? Did you guys think that just because it was pouring down rain that we quit throwing? I mean after he throws for 4TD's you'd should have figured it out. But instead you let Keenum throw for 9TD's? And he sat out the 4th quarter?? ... Please explain to me how the hell that happened??

A&M fan?? If so, I feel ur pain bro, I thought they would have a run at the title this year too. They sure got the talent. How disappointing..MAYBE nxt yr??? Wait a minute.... I just realized something... This being eccie and all,, ain't a little funny that ATM also means ass to mouth??.. Well I never gave a chick ATM before but I've banged an ATM chick before... hehehe

UT??? Shit man they're good, just a little young though. I'm sure next year they'll have their old place back in the top ten. That's nothing to worry about...

Coogs aren't playing any good teams?? Well, were 10-0 no one has been good enough to beat us yet.
BTW Coogs did beat #5 OSU back in '09 and a good Texas Tech team. Although Case was not as good as he is now--and the same could be said about our team-- they were still a pretty damn good team. The rest of the country thought so too, they were also BCS ranked that year. Hell, in fact there was even a UTR campaign for Case to be Heisman. This aint his first rodeo. He's had national attention before. However, In 2010, both Keenum and Turner(our back up) suffered season ending injuries IN THE SAME GAME, well that sucked. Dr.'s even told Keenum he would no longer be able to play football (could be why he wanted another shot instead of entering NFL Draft). But how close were we to being BCS ranked 3yrs in a row??
B4 we had Case as our QB, we had Kevin Kolb, you know him right?? Yeah, I know he ain't doin so good in the dessert thus far.. Right now he sits behind #18 Sanchez and #19 McCoy at #20 Kolb in the NFL QB rankings. I have been rooting for the Coog though... and was happy for him gettin that big contract.. He was awesome at UH as well. Hell, he led us to a C-USA Championship.. After that, He and Coach Briles both moved on.. And I admit it, was guilty with the rest of them and thought my Coog's were done...

...Enter Case Keenum, Coach Kevin Sumlin, and a shit load of FAST motherfuckers in the WR/RB/DB positions... They funny thing about it is that the defense don't seem all that bad either. Their total defensive #'s don't show it, but that's probably because the offense scores so damn fast... Shit, they can hardly get a cup of gatorade before they're called back to the field again.. UH, this year, has the best offense in football that I have seen in my entire life time. They put up 73pts in only 3 Qts tonight!! This is a FOOTBALL team that looks capable of 1,000yds of offense and scoring 100pts... Don't believe it??? WATCH SOME GAMES or if you were lucky enough to score tickes on Groupon....GO TO SOME GAMES..

Hell, the pages of college football history are being re-written RIGHT NOW!!! IN YOUR OWN BACK YARD!! YOUR GOT DAMN RIGHT US COOGS ARE GOING TO EAT THAT SHIT UP!!!! LMMAO
I guess my point is Coogs football has been pretty decent for a little while now.. They are gettin better and better at recruiting.. As for next year, I think we will be fine.. Austin and College station of course have their benefits, but so does H-Town. Some guys gettin offered scholarships to each one might just choose UH. Who knows, maybe they just want to go to the big city.. Biggest draw back might be the Conference. But looks like that is bout to change.. Word on the street is we may be going BIG East.
Old 11-11-2011, 01:36 AM   #235
One-Eyed Willy
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Don91 View Post
Our next reality is actually getting ready for our Basketball season, which had one of the best recruiting classes in all of NCAAB this year

Catalyst: I'm feeling your shit with the Texans talk. And the Cushing video- More Good Shit.
Thanks man... and thanks for bringin up UH basketball... Been awhile since I've been to a game though. Last one was a couple yrs ago when #1 Memphis was in town... Hell we almost beat'em.... Coogs had a hell of a team that year and its good to know that they'll comming back stong again this year....

Hofheinz Pavillion is the Shit! Lots of History there too... and BTW: I think someone needs to go see Hakeem the Dream, call him "a little Coog" and share the experience with us!! I miss my favorite basketball player...,,, and Hell,, I miss basketball all together right now... Anyway, please aim high when snapping your b4 and after pics and leave the Spurs jersey at home for the day, I don't think he likes those too much...

Oh, yeah,, you might be able to find him in the Pavilion during one of the basketball games... He still likes to go see his coogs play from time to time.
Old 11-11-2011, 05:39 AM   #236
Guest040616
Account Disabled

Quote:
Originally Posted by Catalyst411 View Post
I think someone needs to go see Hakeem the Dream, call him "a little Coog" and share the experience with us!! .
Actually, I was thinking along the same lines about a couple of Coogs from the '60's. Rich Stotter was an All American Offensive Tackle at UH. His bookend was another tough guy named Bill Pickens. They played at UH back in Coach Yeoman's, Veer-T era. Rich and Pick were two of the baddest guys on the UH campus at the time. I would love to see the Dude who calls himself Daddio call either of those two "a little Coog," even today. Dude would have to go to the Cullen Blvd Emergency Room and beg the Doc to surgically remove the balls from his neck and put them back in his nutsack! Dude better hope the Doc did not do his undergrad work at UH. Otherwise Dude would have another unique set of problems to deal with!
This scenario is made with the assumption that Dude has a complete set of balls to begin with!
A snapshot of Dude Daddio trying to find his way out of the Emergency Room!------------->
Old 11-11-2011, 08:46 AM   #237
Daddio
Valued Poster

Lord help us all, we have actually found 2 or is it 3 true UH fans!! Awesome!! Where is the other UH fan? 4 is all there is in the entire city!!

You couldn't get 50,000 people to wear a UH shirts if they were made of $100 dollar bills!! Seriously?

All kidding aside from my statements above, I actually like Case Keenum and think he deserves Heisman consideration, and should actually win it. He is having a better season than Luck, but it was predetermined Luck would win it this year based on last years performance. That is lame.

I do feel sorry of the coogs as they think joining the Big East is a step up? The Big East will not be around much longer. The automatic qualifyinig berth to BCS games will be pulled from the Big East soon. Also some other school will be swooping up Sumlin probably after this year.

Now lets return this thread to Texan Talk because nobody cares about the Coogs!!

I am still very confident that Schaub will show us all who he is before the season is said and done! I hope I am wrong and he plays great the rest of the way, and he has shown signs of playing better but, I have seen every game the guy has played for us so it's easy to see what will happen. If Dopey plays great the rest of the way I will even buy me a Ruck Fice shirt!!
Old 11-11-2011, 10:23 AM   #238
Guest040616
Account Disabled

Quote:
Where is the other UH fan?
Now that you mention it, where is Gator42?

By the way Dude Daddio, how long did it take you to hobble out of the Emergency Room on Cullen Blvd?
Old 11-11-2011, 12:35 PM   #239
Daddio
Valued Poster

Ah bigtex aka littlecock, please take your 3 finger hand sign otherwise known as the "shocker' out of Case Keenums asshole please. I know its you in the mascot suit with Case all bugged eyed in the picture posted in the other thread where all the Cooger high fans are pulling each others meat on the Coogs awesome ranking. You must have just removed the "shocker" from Case and are Holding your hand behind his head like bunny ears. Please post that picture for us

Your other posts and jokes make no sense. At least try to be funny!!

No more Coog talk, remember nobody cares!!! Back to the Texans! Go Texans beat the Bucs. I hope Cushing crushes Freeman.
Old 11-11-2011, 02:51 PM   #240
O'Mike
Premium Access

Encounters: 51

Quote:
The Tulsa Golden Shower will prolly beat cougar high.
I hope there is no let down after beating Tulane by 50+. But I think Houston is a pretty good favorite in that one.

Really would like to see TCU beat Boise, and Stanford hand Oregon a second loss. If one of those happens the Coogs might move up into the top 10, if both happen I don't think there is anyway they are not there.
O'Mike is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women