Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Austin > The Sandbox - Austin
The Sandbox - Austin The Sandbox is a collection of off-topic discussions. Humorous threads, Sports talk, and a wide variety of other topics can be found here. If it's NOT an adult-themed topic, then it belongs here

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 262
sharkman29 250
George Spelvin 246
Top Posters
DallasRain70407
biomed160507
Yssup Rider59911
gman4452921
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47518
pyramider46370
bambino40312
CryptKicker37079
Mokoa36486
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35336
Mojojo33117

Thread Closed

Old 03-23-2017, 07:55 PM   #181
FirePhoenix
Sexual Wellness Therapist

User ID: 138754
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Ok kickrocks, you had no point to make. I'm just going to put you on ignore for good while. You are a basic "stir the pot" keyboard warrior/troll. So have fun for however long you hang around.
Old 03-23-2017, 08:01 PM   #182
FirePhoenix

My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Ellen I don't have any minions. I don't know who emailed you nor did I send anyone to do so. That's not who I am nor do I work like that. If I have anything to say then I will say it myself. I don't use others to say what I want to say. If someone has sent you an email telling you that you don't know what you are talking about then that's how they feel.
Old 03-23-2017, 08:08 PM   #183
Austin Ellen
Account Disabled

User ID: 248809
My ECCIE Reviews

I don't believe you. He specifically mentioned you. But hey, you go play in your playground and I'll play in mine. I don't want anything to do with you. You are on ignore.

Quote:
Originally Posted by FirePhoenix View Post
Ellen I don't have any minions. I don't know who emailed you nor did I send anyone to do so. That's not who I am nor do I work like that. If I have anything to say then I will say it myself. I don't use others to say what I want to say. If someone has sent you an email telling you that you don't know what you are talking about then that's how they feel.
Old 03-23-2017, 08:16 PM   #184
FirePhoenix

My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

You see Ellen I tell the truth. You live and tell alternative FACTS that are in fact lies. So what if whoever said my name. That proves what? It only proves that whoever sent you that email read the thread and agreed with what I had to say. It doesn't prove that I "sent a minion". Yes Ellen, I will play in my playground and others do enjoy playing in it too. Very soon in fact my playground will be able to go all over the place
Old 03-23-2017, 08:32 PM   #185
nuglet
Valued Poster

Encounters: 22
Wink

Quote:
Originally Posted by Austin Ellen View Post
Ok - let's try this - Trump is the President of the U.S.A. - can you understand that? And he will be for the next 4 years - try growing up and dealing with it.
I'd be willing to place a bet on that. There's not much chance his party will stay with him, and without them, he can't slither out of the POS he's already created.. but then, go read the "Handmaidens Tale", then look at current circumstances.
Old 03-23-2017, 08:34 PM   #186
nuglet
Valued Poster

Encounters: 22

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kickrocks View Post
Yeah sure! Tell yourself that! Lmao

Says the newbie that's been here 5 days!!! lol But thanks for playing. You think some of them aren't elbow deep in this ls? cute.
Old 03-23-2017, 08:54 PM   #187
Austin Ellen
Account Disabled

User ID: 248809
My ECCIE Reviews

How funny- that's exactly what he said. He agreed with you.
And it was recent. Gotta love those people who preach love and tolerance - Except to those who support Trump.
This just proves that people like you are just haters. Glad to hear to have others who enjoy playing in that circus of yours. I guess there are some guys who just want a flying monkey- who knew?

Quote:
Originally Posted by FirePhoenix View Post
You see Ellen I tell the truth. You live and tell alternative FACTS that are in fact lies. So what if whoever said my name. That proves what? It only proves that whoever sent you that email read the thread and agreed with what I had to say. It doesn't prove that I "sent a minion". Yes Ellen, I will play in my playground and others do enjoy playing in it too. Very soon in fact my playground will be able to go all over the place
Old 03-23-2017, 09:03 PM   #188
FirePhoenix

My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Again Ellen you are showing that you are mean spirited. Have I ever once said anything about the way you do business? Have I ever called you anything else than a "Polly parrot" and only said that in the political threads? Have I ever in any way dissed anyone that may see you? The answer is no.

When it comes to trump I have known about his lies, his money, his ties to Russia, and the fact that he is truly one of the worst people to have the job of running our nation. I call you out on repeating those lies that you so want to believe in. In a great many ways you are like trump. When someone says something you call them names and you don't deal with what is being said.

Also I don't have any minions. Based on what you believe though it's not hard to understand why you don't believe in what I say. You love the lie and can't stand the truth.
Old 03-24-2017, 08:23 AM   #189
Kickrocks
Account Disabled

Just my opinion. If you think they are watching this site getting public opinion from it than ok.I can see it now... Trump- what are the polls saying? Ok, ok... What about eccie? What are they saying? Lol.

But if that's your belief, then who am I to say otherwise.

Have a nice day!

Quote:
Originally Posted by nuglet View Post
Says the newbie that's been here 5 days!!! lol But thanks for playing. You think some of them aren't elbow deep in this ls? cute.
Old 03-25-2017, 06:35 PM   #190
Cap'n Crunch
Living in a Cereal World

Encounters: 116

What happened to the "great healthcare plan" Trump sold to his supporters? I guess it was a secret health plan, like the secret plan to get rid of ISIS in 30 days? Well, we haven't seen either of these promises, have we?

Trump: "I never said, I guess I'm here, what, 64 days? I never said 'repeal and replace Obamacare,' you've all heard my speeches. I never said, 'repeal it and replace it within 64 days.' I have a long time."

Trump: "You're gonna have such great healthcare, at a tiny fraction of the cost. And its gonna be so easy!"

https://www.aol.com/article/news/201...maca/22011443/

https://www.facebook.com/NowThisPoli...8673280164157/
Old 03-27-2017, 06:37 AM   #191
SpeedRacerXXX
Valued Poster

Encounters: 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cap'n Crunch View Post
What happened to the "great healthcare plan" Trump sold to his supporters? I guess it was a secret health plan, like the secret plan to get rid of ISIS in 30 days? Well, we haven't seen either of these promises, have we?

Trump: "I never said, I guess I'm here, what, 64 days? I never said 'repeal and replace Obamacare,' you've all heard my speeches. I never said, 'repeal it and replace it within 64 days.' I have a long time."

Trump: "You're gonna have such great healthcare, at a tiny fraction of the cost. And its gonna be so easy!"

https://www.aol.com/article/news/201...maca/22011443/

https://www.facebook.com/NowThisPoli...8673280164157/
As Trump has said, it is now time to move on to other issues other than health care. The only problem is that the billions and billions of dollars in savings Trump and others anticipated coming from the AHCA passage, mainly in medicare expense reductions, will not be there. So remember the huge income tax reductions for individuals and corporations? They won't be close to what they were supposed to be. Remember all the money for improving our infrastructure? Gone. Almost all of the promises made that cost money will need to be scaled back.
Old 03-27-2017, 11:42 AM   #192
pussycat
Valued Poster

Encounters: 39

Quote:
Originally Posted by SpeedRacerXXX View Post
As Trump has said, it is now time to move on to other issues other than health care. The only problem is that the billions and billions of dollars in savings Trump and others anticipated coming from the AHCA passage, mainly in medicare expense reductions, will not be there. So remember the huge income tax reductions for individuals and corporations? They won't be close to what they were supposed to be. Remember all the money for improving our infrastructure? Gone. Almost all of the promises made that cost money will need to be scaled back.
Obamacare is not sustainable. It's too expensive, and the Federal government cannot support subsidizing private insurance premiums. Nor can those who are paying for their entire premium afford the increases. The winners are those who couldn't afford private health insurance and have their premiums subsidized, or who couldn't get coverage because of pre-existing conditions. But the losers are everyone else who's seen their premiums skyrocket to pay for all these services otherwise not provided. What the Republicans should have done is simply repeal the Affordable Care Act and gone back to everything the way it was. But that would have left the winners under the new system without private coverage. Sorry but that's the way it has to be. We cannot afford to cover everyone. Medical care in America is unique. It's many times more expensive than in any other country. The reason is the way hospitals and doctors perform their jobs. They do many more routine screenings and procedures, they charge much higher fees, devices and drug makers make much more money. Nothing will improve until the doctors and hospitals start doing things the way they do in other countries, which is the way things were in America until the 1970s. That means no more routine screenings. No more regular screenings for this or that. No more visits and prescriptions for colds and the flu. Until the 1980s the only medical insurance was for hospitalization. There was no coverage for routine screenings, doctor's office visits, and outpatient treatments for anything. Nor was their inpatient payments for "drug rehab" and such. It's because of third party payments that people choose to use more services, services they did not used to use when they had to pay for it out of pocket. But in the 1970s it was argued that people were not seeking care when they needed it...and that's what led to the "preventive care" revolution. But adding this additional amount of services quadrupled the amount of services each person was using. Yes this might be of benefit to some, but the cost is too high. We cannot afford it. We just can't afford to cover everyone and provide this level of service.
Old 03-27-2017, 01:28 PM   #193
Milly23
Valued Poster

Encounters: 3

Quote:
Originally Posted by pussycat View Post
Obamacare is not sustainable. It's too expensive, and the Federal government cannot support subsidizing private insurance premiums. Nor can those who are paying for their entire premium afford the increases. The winners are those who couldn't afford private health insurance and have their premiums subsidized, or who couldn't get coverage because of pre-existing conditions. But the losers are everyone else who's seen their premiums skyrocket to pay for all these services otherwise not provided. What the Republicans should have done is simply repeal the Affordable Care Act and gone back to everything the way it was. But that would have left the winners under the new system without private coverage. Sorry but that's the way it has to be. We cannot afford to cover everyone. Medical care in America is unique. It's many times more expensive than in any other country. The reason is the way hospitals and doctors perform their jobs. They do many more routine screenings and procedures, they charge much higher fees, devices and drug makers make much more money. Nothing will improve until the doctors and hospitals start doing things the way they do in other countries, which is the way things were in America until the 1970s. That means no more routine screenings. No more regular screenings for this or that. No more visits and prescriptions for colds and the flu. Until the 1980s the only medical insurance was for hospitalization. There was no coverage for routine screenings, doctor's office visits, and outpatient treatments for anything. Nor was their inpatient payments for "drug rehab" and such. It's because of third party payments that people choose to use more services, services they did not used to use when they had to pay for it out of pocket. But in the 1970s it was argued that people were not seeking care when they needed it...and that's what led to the "preventive care" revolution. But adding this additional amount of services quadrupled the amount of services each person was using. Yes this might be of benefit to some, but the cost is too high. We cannot afford it. We just can't afford to cover everyone and provide this level of service.
Yes the ACA gave those who couldn't afford coverage, coverage. But the reason it has it flaws is because many states didn't want the expansions and other things that came along with it. And all of those states were Republican run. You talk about being unique with medical care here but left out the most unique thing about our care. We are one of the only developed world powers that don't have universal health care. So don't compare our system to the world. But back to plans, you complain that the winners in the ACA were the poor, well the winners in the ACHA are the rich and upper middle class young. Those so called poor winners, a lot of them were Trump voters. So yeah funny that now that they know that the ACA and Obamacare are the same and what will happen without it, a lot of those people like it now? Wonder why. There is no way to go back to the old ways. Idk why people see change and just say man lets go back to the old days. The 1970's aren't a time to go looking back to. Funny, if I told you I want to take all of your technology away and make you live like the 70's, you wouldn't have it. But you think taking medical care back to 70's is a great idea. Don't say that America can't afford it, we could. We would just have to cut back on things that aren't necessary. Don't get me started on things we are spending on now as Americans that Republicans would have set Washington on fire for when Obama was in office. You know like paying for the First Lady to live in a separate city, Trump golfing every weekend at his resorts, paying for his children overseas business trips. A boarder wall, etc. An increase in defense spending but not an increase in cyber? That makes no sense. Health care shouldn't be a fight. We should want to make sure everyone in the country can get some type of coverage.
Old 03-27-2017, 02:53 PM   #194
Cap'n Crunch
Living in a Cereal World

Encounters: 116

The Death Of Trumpcare Is The Ultimate Proof Of Obamacare’s Historic Accomplishment

"Somehow, despite the intense political forces arrayed against it, and the mind-boggling policy problems it tries to solve, the 2010 health care law keeps defying efforts to wipe it out. That says something about the people who wrote it ― and what they have achieved.

Obamacare has never been hugely popular, and it has never worked as well as its architects hoped. Millions of Americans don’t like it and, even now, there are parts of the country where the markets are struggling to survive.

But the program has provided security and access to care for millions of others. More importantly, it has shifted the expectations of what government should do ― and of what a decent society looks like."

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/entry/...03787d3598bf6?

I believe we are at our best when we lead the World with Strength AND Compassion.
Old 03-27-2017, 04:35 PM   #195
pussycat
Valued Poster

Encounters: 39

Quote:
Originally Posted by Milly23 View Post
Yes the ACA gave those who couldn't afford coverage, coverage. But the reason it has it flaws is because many states didn't want the expansions and other things that came along with it. And all of those states were Republican run. You talk about being unique with medical care here but left out the most unique thing about our care. We are one of the only developed world powers that don't have universal health care. So don't compare our system to the world. But back to plans, you complain that the winners in the ACA were the poor, well the winners in the ACHA are the rich and upper middle class young. Those so called poor winners, a lot of them were Trump voters. So yeah funny that now that they know that the ACA and Obamacare are the same and what will happen without it, a lot of those people like it now? Wonder why. There is no way to go back to the old ways. Idk why people see change and just say man lets go back to the old days. The 1970's aren't a time to go looking back to. Funny, if I told you I want to take all of your technology away and make you live like the 70's, you wouldn't have it. But you think taking medical care back to 70's is a great idea. Don't say that America can't afford it, we could. We would just have to cut back on things that aren't necessary. Don't get me started on things we are spending on now as Americans that Republicans would have set Washington on fire for when Obama was in office. You know like paying for the First Lady to live in a separate city, Trump golfing every weekend at his resorts, paying for his children overseas business trips. A boarder wall, etc. An increase in defense spending but not an increase in cyber? That makes no sense. Health care shouldn't be a fight. We should want to make sure everyone in the country can get some type of coverage.
1.I didn't say the "poor" benefit. The poor already qualified for Medicaid. Medicaid is a good system for them because it focuses on cost control and discourages unnecessary procedures.

2.The people who benefit by Obamacare are those who earn too much for Medicaid but who still qualify for subsidized private insurance premiums.

3.Per person medical costs in America are about three to four times higher than in countries which have universal medical coverage, or a single payer government system. This is because the way private carriers re-imburse for procedures creates huge incentives for providers to charge more and more. The carriers do nothing to control costs because, a. unlike the government paid systems they don't have the authority, and b.they can just pass along the costs in terms of higher premiums.

4.The problem is that in America providers are always selling unnecessary services, or procedures which are of marginal benefit. They have strong financial incentives to sell more and more procedures. They also have incentives to prescribe more expensive drugs and devices when cheaper alternatives are available.

America cannot afford to provide everyone with the kind of gold plated coverage private carriers have been offering the past forty years as providers have been escalating the numbers of procedures they recommend, and the array of expensive therapies they now can choose from.

The only thing we can do is go back to things the way they used to be, which means that those people who gained private insurance under Obamacare must lose their private coverage. If they qualify for Medicaid then they can get basic care under that plan. Or they can go to free clinics like Carelink in Bexar County. Bexar County operates a model system for the working poor called "Carelink" which covers employed residents of the county who don't make enough to purchase employer provided private coverage, or who don't qualify for Medicaid.

Unfortunately progressive, socialist Travis county provides nothing like CareLink.
Thread Closed

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women