Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > Main Discussion Forum - National
Main Discussion Forum - National General discussions, but not limited to your local scene. (For staff assistance, contact your local moderator, or see the "Emails to the Staff" post in the Questions for the Staff forum in each city)

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 262
sharkman29 250
George Spelvin 244
Top Posters
DallasRain70397
biomed160392
Yssup Rider59879
gman4452896
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47475
pyramider46370
bambino40296
CryptKicker37070
Mokoa36485
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35251
Mojojo33117

Old 01-17-2011, 12:33 PM   #16
DianaDeepthroats
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 31465
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by heidilynnla View Post
I am Somewhat newbie friendly and some of my favorite regulars were newbies at some point. My biggest problem is when the gents don't know how to cancel when they chicken out.

Guys, it's ok if something comes up or you have a change of heart. So, how do you deal with it? Simple! Just say something..anything, lol. A simple text, email, or phone call is fine. Just be polite and honest. It's no big deal as long as you communicate. Remember, We won't bite you unless you pay extra!!

The worst thing is to request an appointment, go back and forth with intros and screening and simply not call or show. Most of us take an hour to get ready for you. We want to make sure we are neatly groomed and look pretty and smell great for our time together. Please respect our time as you would expect your clients to in your profession.

Keep in mind, we might have had requests for another appointment. If you are requesting an appointment the same day and can't send references in a timely manner, this too, could provide a problem for us. There are lots of bad eggs (hobbyists) who lie about having a p411 account or references. Send this info right away to prove you are legit, otherwise we might take you for a bullshitter. Trust me there are plenty of them out there.
I hope you find this information to be helpful.
Can I make out with you for this?! Jk. Unless...

If guys actually paid attention to my site, I'd put this on there. However, I will comment on it. - to "bump" it up. This is worth the read for some.

Thanks, girl!

DianaDeepthroats is offline   Quote
Old 01-17-2011, 12:58 PM   #17
NinaBrooke
Account Disabled

User ID: 59709

Quote:
Originally Posted by BellaIsabella View Post
I totally agree with this, I know when I was an provider, guys that "chickened out" or just didn't show up really bugged me. providers should be treated with the same respect as anyone that you are making an appointment with, they are running a business the same as anyone else.

+1 totally agreed. Would they handle their doctors appts that way or would they have their clients treat them like that?
NinaBrooke is offline   Quote
Old 01-17-2011, 01:47 PM   #18
petiteassman
Account Disabled

Encounters: 33
Default annaceptable

is that some kind of germ killing spray?
Quote:
Originally Posted by adrianax2x View Post
i respect a guy that will call and cancel even tough i dont like it and will give them another chance. but ncns or a email days later is annaceptable
petiteassman is offline   Quote
Old 01-17-2011, 06:06 PM   #19
seductivesarah
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 16977
My ECCIE Reviews

alot of no call no shows lately i am waiting on one right now i think! i feel we shouldnt get scourned for a ncns if the guys do it too!
seductivesarah is offline   Quote
Old 01-17-2011, 07:17 PM   #20
charlestudor2005
Valued Poster

Encounters: 8

Quote:
Originally Posted by seductivesarah View Post
alot of no call no shows lately i am waiting on one right now i think! i feel we shouldnt get scourned for a ncns if the guys do it too!
This is really a personal choice. I've never NCNS'd a lady, and I don't see ladies who have done so even once. Just because some guys engage in that conduct, you can't say all guys do. But I don't do it, and I don't allow it.

Has it happened to me? Yes. Have I ever done it? No.
charlestudor2005 is offline   Quote
Old 01-19-2011, 08:30 PM   #21
heidilynnla
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 9583
My ECCIE Reviews

This isn't a one-sided topic, obviously. There should be mutual respect. How about some good old...plain and simple..manners.
heidilynnla is offline   Quote
Old 01-19-2011, 11:37 PM   #22
atlcomedy
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by ninasastri View Post
+1 totally agreed. Would they handle their doctors appts that way or would they have their clients treat them like that?

I have to believe it happens in the medical profession quite a bit, particularly when it is an appt. scheduled 6 months out. My Dentist's office called or emailed 6 times trying to confirm my recent appt.

Quote:
Originally Posted by seductivesarah View Post
Assuming you meant 'scorned' - but it is a two way street and a guy that has NC/NS'ed shouldn't expect a second chance and neither should a gal that does it.
atlcomedy is offline   Quote
Old 01-20-2011, 08:12 AM   #23
charlestudor2005
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by atlcomedy View Post
...it is a two way street and a guy that has NC/NS'ed shouldn't expect a second chance and neither should a gal that does it.
+1 And this is my policy.
Old 01-20-2011, 10:34 AM   #24
JoanJet
Upgraded Female Account

User ID: 60170
My ECCIE Reviews

I use Black list for the real loosers.

http://www.nationalblacklist.com/Thanks DallasRain will check that site out. In genral it is just a plain , pain in the ass. Today I had an appt , had it booked for a week , he called woke me up told him I would call back , I did then he said ok , then called back said he wasn't going to make it. I list them in my cell phone NS. Then if try dare call me again I can remember to add NS fee. I was really planning on this and now my insurance is going to be cancelled at 12 am. Guys just don't understand we have bills , we do were just like everyone else.
JoanJet is offline   Quote
Old 01-20-2011, 06:42 PM   #25
WarmNCordial
Gaining Momentum

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tiffany Cums View Post
I have been very lucky and have not had any issues with this.

Counting my lucky stars.....1...2...3...4...5...
Probably because no guy in his right mind would ever want to miss you

The only time I ever had to cancel I made sure by email & phone call that she knew about it and this was several days in advance.
WarmNCordial is offline   Quote
Old 01-24-2011, 07:25 PM   #26
thighhighfreek
Gaining Momentum

I think thats a occurance in any field , not just in the hobby. Rudeness is everywhere.
thighhighfreek is offline   Quote
Old 01-24-2011, 09:37 PM   #27
Paven
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 3790
My ECCIE Reviews

This just happened to me the other night with a newbie. He was totally respectful, had no issue being screened and I even spoke to him on the phone. It was supposed to be an outcall for the next evening and I asked him to email me to confirm his hotel a couple of hours prior to the appointment...nothing. I then left him a voice mail asking if we were still on for that time...crickets. I sent him one more email letting him know that we had confirmed the evening before and if he had wanted to change his mind that is fine but just send a courtesy email a few hours prior. Zip Zero Nada! It's been almost a year since this has happened to me and the last time was a board member. I would never treat people this way but what can one do?
Paven is offline   Quote
Old 01-24-2011, 10:08 PM   #28
rrabbit6926
Ambassador

Encounters: 36

I think it is common courtesy for both parties to at least inform the other when cancelling.
rrabbit6926 is offline   Quote
Old 01-25-2011, 12:48 AM   #29
DragginKnee32
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by heidilynnla View Post
This isn't a one-sided topic, obviously. There should be mutual respect. How about some good old...plain and simple..manners.

this.
DragginKnee32 is offline   Quote
Old 01-25-2011, 09:20 AM   #30
charlestudor2005
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Paven View Post
It's been almost a year since this has happened to me and the last time was a board member. I would never treat people this way but what can one do?
The first time it happened to me, the lady (a Board Member) hung me out to dry in the lobby of an upscale hotel. I called for about 20 minutes getting only VM, and left when it was obvious hotel security was wondering why I was loitering. I don't do incalls any more as a result of this experience. (On a side note, the trip itself cost me about $75.)

This is not a one-way street.

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women