Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > The Political Forum
The Political Forum Discuss anything related to politics in this forum. World politics, US Politics, State and Local.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 370
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 262
sharkman29 250
George Spelvin 244
Top Posters
DallasRain70390
biomed160338
Yssup Rider59857
gman4452869
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47442
pyramider46370
bambino40288
CryptKicker37064
Mokoa36485
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35189
Mojojo33117

Old 07-19-2022, 09:04 PM   #16
Lucas McCain
Valued Poster

I doubt he will be convicted of a crime, but I think there is no way in hell he will even bother running for president in 2024. He will act like he is running though because he wants the money from his intellectually challenged cult.

He was a sleazeball before he was president, when he was president, and he looks even more like one now. The majority of this country simply does not like old sleazy fat orange douchebags.

Sorry Trumpettes, just being honest with you.
Lucas McCain is offline   Quote
Old 07-19-2022, 09:06 PM   #17
Tsmokies
Valued Poster

Encounters: 9

Of course he can be convicted of a crime and he admits it. The question is how many crimes?

Dah...the fucking moron can't save anybody anymore
Tsmokies is offline   Quote
Old 07-19-2022, 09:22 PM   #18
Salty Again
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lucas McCain View Post
I doubt he will be convicted of a crime, but I think there is no way in hell he will even bother running for president in 2024. He will act like he is running though because he wants the money from his intellectually challenged cult.

He was a sleazeball before he was president, when he was president, and he looks even more like one now. The majority of this country simply does not like old sleazy fat orange douchebags.

Sorry Trampettes, just being honest with you.
No need to apologize, mate...
Because I won't apologize when Trump runs again
and WINS yet-again...

And if they want to charge Trump - have at it.
But don't be surprised with the Investigations
that we'll be seeing next year.

When we'll also see career Democrat politicians
head for the door en-masse.

("en-masse" is a Australian term that means "a large number")

#### Salty
Salty Again is offline   Quote
Old 07-19-2022, 09:23 PM   #19
bb1961
Valued Poster

I love the fact the TDS crowd can't get him out of their heads.
The economy is in a death spiral and because of their ideology and an incompetent senile pervert in the whitehouse not having a clue of how to run a business much less a country. Why is it that NONE of the leftwingers on here address the CURRENT state of the country??
There is nothing positive about their policies and never will be, just complete
bb1961 is offline   Quote
Old 07-19-2022, 09:26 PM   #20
Levianon17
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yssup Rider View Post
Get this motherfucker because he needs to get got.

It’s not political. It’s the law.
Oh yeah, Democrats are all about the Law, lol.
Levianon17 is offline   Quote
Old 07-19-2022, 10:54 PM   #21
dilbert firestorm
Premium Access

Encounters: 4

Quote:
Originally Posted by winn dixie View Post
Is there enough evidence to convict Trump of a crime

No! This is all a partisan shit show by the left. The real crimes is what the left has done the past 6 years.
ftfy!
dilbert firestorm is offline   Quote
Old 07-19-2022, 10:55 PM   #22
dilbert firestorm
Premium Access

Encounters: 4

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jacuzzme View Post
That or the election was actually fraudulent.
one thing is clear, the elections in some states were tainted due to illegal ballot harvesting.
dilbert firestorm is offline   Quote
Old 07-19-2022, 11:39 PM   #23
VerySkeptical
BANNED

Stupid question? Guess you missed me answering my own question when you gave a stupid answer to the question I answered myself.

I'm going to keep this short.

Giuliani, Sydney Powell, John Eastman, Michael Flynn. A convicted felon, a guy who lost his license to practice law, a guy who created a plan to steal the election, and a wacky bitch who was debunked at every turn as opposed to the US Attorney General and his own attorney? See link to list below.

Trump saying he still believed it was stolen after all the court cases they lost, the states shooting him down, and telling Pence he could overturn the election isn't a defense.

You didn't provide any evidence you didn't undercut shortly after.

If there is proof he didn't pay property tax call the IRS or something.

So we're back to Trump being unfit for office.

Georgia's grand jury has done it's in state work and is issuing subpoenas for out of state people.

Here is a partial list of people who told him he lost.

Any other questions, stupid or otherwise?

https://www.politico.com/news/2022/0...id-so-00039346

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tiny View Post
Very Skeptical,

Is there enough evidence to convict Trump of a crime? That's a stupid question. Unless the statutes of limitations have run, there's plenty of evidence to convict him of underpaying property taxes.

As to your contention that Trump knew there wasn't any election fraud, that's not proven. The sane people told him that. But then you had Giuliani, Sydney Powell, John Eastman, Michael Flynn and the like telling him he got screwed. Maybe it's a question of mens rea. Did Trump know he was trying to steal an election, if he believed the election was being stolen from him?

So Trump either was guilty of attempting to overturn an election he knew he lost, in which case he doesn't deserve to ever be re-elected. Or Trump is stupid, in which case he doesn't deserve to ever be re-elected. Same conclusion.
VerySkeptical is offline   Quote
Old 07-19-2022, 11:59 PM   #24
VerySkeptical
BANNED

Wearing your ignorance like a badge of honor.
The Repubs have already testified. And it's not just Trump.
I know you can't understand it is important to understand what happened so it doesn't happen again.

If all the Trumpys involved hadn't needed to be subpoenaed or pled the 5th we could could be nearer to being done.

All these "innocent" people pleading the 5th. Go figure.

You know they will hold taking the 5th in civil cases almost as an admission of guilt.

The fact the Benghazi people are trying to rush this says a lot.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Levianon17 View Post
My whole point was get this motherfucker so you all will be happy and content, or quit wasting the countries time and money over one guy. So Republicans are going to testify oh good maybe that will be the end of Trump Mania.
Old 07-20-2022, 12:13 AM   #25
VerySkeptical
BANNED

The senile pervert isn't in office any more.

There are other threads about the economy is covered in numerous threads but you still try to hijack this thread.

If you were smarter you might see that Trump tried to steal an election. Plenty of proof provided by Repubs.

You not seeing why Trump is in the news means nothing. Add in the fact the cocksucking bastard is talking about running again and your failure to see this issue is mind blowing.
Most discussions with you are pointless. You ignore proven fact and push bullshit. You won't discuss the topics that are stated in the OP.

Quote:
Originally Posted by bb1961 View Post
I love the fact the TDS crowd can't get him out of their heads.
The economy is in a death spiral and because of their ideology and an incompetent senile pervert in the whitehouse not having a clue of how to run a business much less a country. Why is it that NONE of the leftwingers on here address the CURRENT state of the country??
There is nothing positive about their policies and never will be, just complete
Old 07-20-2022, 04:41 AM   #26
Tiny
Lifetime Premium Access

Encounters: 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by VerySkeptical View Post
Stupid question? Guess you missed me answering my own question when you gave a stupid answer to the question I answered myself.

I'm going to keep this short.

Giuliani, Sydney Powell, John Eastman, Michael Flynn. A convicted felon, a guy who lost his license to practice law, a guy who created a plan to steal the election, and a wacky bitch who was debunked at every turn as opposed to the US Attorney General and his own attorney? See link to list below.

Trump saying he still believed it was stolen after all the court cases they lost, the states shooting him down, and telling Pence he could overturn the election isn't a defense.

You didn't provide any evidence you didn't undercut shortly after.

If there is proof he didn't pay property tax call the IRS or something.

So we're back to Trump being unfit for office.

Georgia's grand jury has done it's in state work and is issuing subpoenas for out of state people.

Here is a partial list of people who told him he lost.

Any other questions, stupid or otherwise?

https://www.politico.com/news/2022/0...id-so-00039346
This is not the first time I’ve mostly agreed with you, replied with a bit of irony, and you come up with a reason to get agitated. Oh well. “Obvious” would have been a better word choice than “stupid” but that’s not my style.

And I suspect Letitia James in New York stands a better chance of convicting Trump of a crime that will hold up on appeal than others. She’s looking into crimes associated with his businesses, like his radically different valuations for properties depending on whether he’s paying taxes or borrowing money.

Proceedings in Fulton County aren’t anywhere near a slam dunk. If it gets to a trial, it will depend a lot on the composition of the jury.

Thanks for the partial list of people who told Trump he lost. Giuliani, Powell, Clark and Eastman are all lawyers. Eastman is no slouch. He clerked for Clarence Thomas and worked for Kirkland & Ellis. He’s an expert in Constitutional Law. This is not to say these people were providing good advice. Quite the opposite. But they give Trump some cover.

It would be interesting to hear Blackman’s thoughts, even though he is somewhat biased.

The IRS doesn’t have anything to do with property taxes by the way.
Tiny is offline   Quote
Old 07-20-2022, 07:37 AM   #27
Levianon17
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by VerySkeptical View Post
Wearing your ignorance like a badge of honor.
The Repubs have already testified. And it's not just Trump.
I know you can't understand it is important to understand what happened so it doesn't happen again.

If all the Trumpys involved hadn't needed to be subpoenaed or pled the 5th we could could be nearer to being done.

All these "innocent" people pleading the 5th. Go figure.

You know they will hold taking the 5th in civil cases almost as an admission of guilt.

The fact the Benghazi people are trying to rush this says a lot.

I don't give a shit about these Hearings or their outcome. It's all bullshit, only an idiot would follow these hearings.
Levianon17 is offline   Quote
Old 07-20-2022, 07:43 AM   #28
nevergaveitathought
Valued Poster

its not illegal to try to reduce property tax

you present your appraisals and analysis, they have all the like sales records and their own appraisers

they either accept or reject the argument
nevergaveitathought is offline   Quote
Old 07-20-2022, 07:49 AM   #29
1blackman1
Valued Poster

Encounters: 41

Quote:
Originally Posted by Levianon17 View Post
I don't give a shit about these Hearings or their outcome. It's all bullshit, only an idiot would follow these hearings.
Trump watches them religiously. And hate whines at the TV. He’s clearly an idiot so . . .
1blackman1 is offline   Quote
Old 07-20-2022, 07:50 AM   #30
1blackman1
Valued Poster

Encounters: 41

Quote:
Originally Posted by nevergaveitathought View Post
its not illegal to try to reduce property tax

you present your appraisals and analysis, they have all the like sales records and their own appraisers

they either accept or reject the argument
It’s illegal. Particularly proven by the fact that he also uses different numbers when applying for loans.
1blackman1 is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women