Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > The Political Forum
The Political Forum Discuss anything related to politics in this forum. World politics, US Politics, State and Local.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 370
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 262
sharkman29 250
George Spelvin 244
Top Posters
DallasRain70390
biomed160338
Yssup Rider59857
gman4452869
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47442
pyramider46370
bambino40288
CryptKicker37064
Mokoa36485
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35189
Mojojo33117

Old 07-18-2022, 01:33 PM   #1
HedonistForever
Valued Poster

Default All things woke

The last piece of "wokeness" I wrote about was Penn. nominating a biological male to be Female Athlete of the year.

But this one, takes wokeness to a whole new ABSURD level.

Quote:
Professors are objecting to identifying ancient human remains by biological gender because they cannot gauge how a person identified at that the time. Others are objecting to identifying race as a practice because it fuels white supremacy.

But they are more than happy to identify any White person or Black Conservative for that matter as White Supremacist.

So now, no more calling ancient remains "Cavemen or women" for that matter even though I'm told it is very easy to tell a male skeleton from a female skeleton if they have pelvic area but no matter, since you can't question the skeleton, YES, that's how stupid this has all become, you must refrain from identifying such remains since you don't know how the skeleton might "feel" about it.

If I was a good enough writer and I do realize I am not, my book would be titled "When wokeness took over and destroyed America".
HedonistForever is offline   Quote
Old 07-18-2022, 01:50 PM   #2
Jacuzzme
BANNED

Encounters: 42

Apparently cavemen were more sane than current western culture. If you haven’t seen ‘What is a Woman’ documentary, it’s worth a watch. The look on the faces of African tribesmen when questioned about transvestism is priceless. You know things are getting pretty bad when your stupidity is laughed at by sub-saharans.
Jacuzzme is offline   Quote
Old 07-18-2022, 01:50 PM   #3
winn dixie
Premium Access

Encounters: 22

ts winn dixie wants to be identified as a polliwog
winn dixie is offline   Quote
Old 07-18-2022, 01:59 PM   #4
nevergaveitathought
Valued Poster

why is it that i have heard only of biological men,

who having been sentenced to prison

identify as women to get into women's prisons

and i cant find any examples of biological women identifying as men in order to get into a men's prison?

in new jersey , there was a recent case of a biological male impregnating 2 women in a woman's prison

officials said they have moved the person elsewhere, without saying where

recently there was a 20 something biological male who won a woman's skate board contest over some 13 year olds

i know there are conversion regrets by people who made transitions when they were young, not sure the number in the scheme of things but things like that need to simmer and wait without teacher influences

the human mind, especially the immature one, is very open to influence
and why, even in the isolation of an african village, there isnt a tight range of transgenderism that holds true across the world or is there?

there really needs to be an adjustment in policy
nevergaveitathought is offline   Quote
Old 07-18-2022, 02:22 PM   #5
lustylad
BANNED

Encounters: 9
Default I Identify As a Benevolent Monarch

Quote:
Originally Posted by winn dixie View Post
No problem, polli.

While we're on the subject, would everyone henceforth please address me by my preferred pronoun - "Your Royal Highness"?

Thanks in advance!
lustylad is offline   Quote
Old 07-18-2022, 02:37 PM   #6
nevergaveitathought
Valued Poster

king gustaf of sweden

began a war that killed 500,000

because the polish chancellor failed to repeat etcetera three times after listing the king's grandeurs

he had only said two etceteras

is that petulance akin to mis-pronouning someone?
nevergaveitathought is offline   Quote
Old 07-18-2022, 10:00 PM   #7
HedonistForever
Valued Poster

Quote:

Not if you knew what we do to polliwogs if they cross the equator ! A Navy joke.

I wish I could show you the pictures of what happens but apparently my photos are to big or to old or something because they will not load. And I would surely be hi-jacking the thread if I did. Oh, wait, it's my thread. Still can't do it.
HedonistForever is offline   Quote
Old 07-18-2022, 10:05 PM   #8
dilbert firestorm
Premium Access

Encounters: 4

Quote:
wut? a frog??? lol

I guess you're dinner.
dilbert firestorm is offline   Quote
Old 07-18-2022, 10:07 PM   #9
dilbert firestorm
Premium Access

Encounters: 4

Quote:
Originally Posted by HedonistForever View Post
Not if you knew what we do to polliwogs if they cross the equator ! A Navy joke.

I wish I could show you the pictures of what happens but apparently my photos are to big or to old or something because they will not load. And I would surely be hi-jacking the thread if I did. Oh, wait, it's my thread. Still can't do it.
wut? you can't hijack your own thread???? lol... its your thread dude.
dilbert firestorm is offline   Quote
Old 07-18-2022, 10:46 PM   #10
winn dixie
Premium Access

Encounters: 22

Definition of wokeness is a polliwog.
They can change sex due to environmental factors.
We polliwogs prefer "polliwog" instead of tadpole!

Being woke is all about the proper "labeling"!

Whether were talking about gender race or polliwogs.
winn dixie is offline   Quote
Old 07-19-2022, 11:48 AM   #11
Jackie S
Valued Poster

Encounters: 15

Quote:
Originally Posted by nevergaveitathought View Post
why is it that i have heard only of biological men,

who having been sentenced to prison

identify as women to get into women's prisons

and i cant find any examples of biological women identifying as men in order to get into a men's prison?

in new jersey , there was a recent case of a biological male impregnating 2 women in a woman's prison

officials said they have moved the person elsewhere, without saying where

recently there was a 20 something biological male who won a woman's skate board contest over some 13 year olds

i know there are conversion regrets by people who made transitions when they were young, not sure the number in the scheme of things but things like that need to simmer and wait without teacher influences

the human mind, especially the immature one, is very open to influence
and why, even in the isolation of an african village, there isnt a tight range of transgenderism that holds true across the world or is there?

there really needs to be an adjustment in policy
Where are all of the Transgender athletes who were born women clambering to get into the NFL, NHL, NBA, PGA, or any other of the pro athlete endeavors.?

Even the now famous jail bird Brittney Griner, (who is a bull dyke, not transgender), would have no chance in the NBA.
Jackie S is offline   Quote
Old 07-19-2022, 11:52 AM   #12
Grace Preston
Madame Moderator

User ID: 123904
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jackie S View Post
Where are all of the Transgender athletes who were born women clambering to get into the NFL, NHL, NBA, PGA, or any other of the pro athlete endeavors.?

Even the now famous jail bird Brittney Griner, (who is a bull dyke, not transgender), would have no chance in the NBA.

I don't know of any pros.. but I do know that Texas had a female to male trans who begged to be allowed to compete with the boys, because their 2 years of hormones gave them an extreme advantage over females. Request was denied and they won their state championship against the other females. Many other girls forfeited their matches because they did not want to compete against the competitor that looked like a boy.
Grace Preston is offline   Quote
Old 07-19-2022, 02:18 PM   #13
Levianon17
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jacuzzme View Post
Apparently cavemen were more sane than current western culture. If you haven’t seen ‘What is a Woman’ documentary, it’s worth a watch. The look on the faces of African tribesmen when questioned about transvestism is priceless. You know things are getting pretty bad when your stupidity is laughed at by sub-saharans.
Take a look at this. This is the next frontier on "Wokeness".

https://youtu.be/_oHEHkPfyvY
Levianon17 is offline   Quote
Old 07-19-2022, 02:18 PM   #14
texassapper
Valued Poster

Encounters: 35

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jackie S View Post
What I find HILARIOUS is that if gender REALLY is a social construct, then why does any man need hormones and a dick amputation to be a "woman". Aren't those physical manifestations of a "woman"? Why are they trying to physically replicate something they claim is socially created?

It's almost as if gender is a physical thing and not an imaginary characteristic.
texassapper is offline   Quote
Old 07-19-2022, 02:21 PM   #15
texassapper
Valued Poster

Encounters: 35

Quote:
Originally Posted by Levianon17 View Post
Take a look at this. This is the next frontier on "Wokeness".
I didn't realize that mental illness was going to be so widespread in the 21st Century. But you'll note that it's mainly a manifestation of white, relatively wealthy, liberals, primarily women.

Only the capitalist West has given so many the leisure time to delve into their mental illness issue so thoroughly as to decide to change their sex or even their species.
texassapper is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women