Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Austin > Encounters - AMP/Spa - Austin
Encounters - AMP/Spa - Austin Have you experienced an intimate encounter you wish to share with the rest of the community? This is where it’s done. The review “template” includes fields for the more basic information regarding your encounter and you can elaborate the details of your encounter more thoroughly in “The Rest of the Story” field which is a private section only visible to Premium Access members of this board. Premium access is granted at staff discretion for review submissions, and 6 weeks credit is given per review. Details can be found by clicking the Premium Access tab at the top of every page

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 370
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 261
sharkman29 250
George Spelvin 244
Top Posters
DallasRain70365
biomed160204
Yssup Rider59821
gman4452833
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47407
pyramider46370
bambino40262
CryptKicker37054
Mokoa36482
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35112
Mojojo33117

Old 02-21-2019, 12:22 PM   #1
ATX
Valued Poster

Encounters: 45
Default Utr amp advice

So I went to one of the legit 40 an hour amps in town. Really knowing and not expecting anything besides a good massage. Well turns out a little more fun was had. Not l1 but still totaly taboo fun for this place with indication of l1 on next visit.

The provider gave me her number and we have texted a little. Im keeping it approperate in text to not scare her off. Im decent looking and in my mid 30's. And came in my work uniform which probably helped man in uniform. She seemed to generaly like me and my appearence.

I learned quite a bit. Seems these girls dont rotate to other cities and just stay in Austin for the 2 years on work visa. And they work 12 hour shifts 7 days a week.

I am focused on keeping this descreet but will be seeing her reguraly once a week or 2 weeks etc. As that is not uncommon for this type of establishment in general.

I have some ideas how to go about things. Im just thinking some entertainment after work like going out to eat or bowling play pool etc could go along way. Or bring her lunch not sure in the lunch if it would raise suspesion.

Anyway this is uncharted territory for me and was wondering if anyone had advice comments concerns and would be kind enough to share info.
ATX is offline   Quote
Old 02-21-2019, 12:54 PM   #2
stikiwikit
Valued Poster

Encounters: 54

While certainly not an expert in this sort of thing my off the top of my head instinct would be to go easy, gently for a while. I.e. don't quickly put her in what to her would be a strange situation due mainly to cultural language differences which may make her feel self conscious. Let her lead. Perhaps on the first civvie outing go someplace with an environment in which she would be comfortable. Where?. well maybe let her chose. For example, a tea place or Asian themed place where others are speaking her language.

I think you get the point. Also, do some research on her cultural, ethnic background so you will have something to talk to her about.

I think you get the point.
stikiwikit is offline   Quote
Old 02-21-2019, 12:58 PM   #3
Bago
Valued Poster

Encounters: 2

Is your $40 AMP on Lamar by any chance? If so, PM me...
Bago is offline   Quote
Old 02-21-2019, 05:16 PM   #4
ammotroop07
Valued Poster

Encounters: 6

PM me too if thats the place
ammotroop07 is offline   Quote
Old 02-21-2019, 08:39 PM   #5
The Lawn Boy
BANNED

If you share the location and provider you are guaranteed to screw this up. Keep it a secret and don't tell anyone. What you found is rare so don't let some dude ruin it.
The Lawn Boy is offline   Quote
Old 02-21-2019, 08:44 PM   #6
ATX
Valued Poster

Indeed this girl doesnt need to lose her job over it.
ATX is offline   Quote
Old 02-22-2019, 01:51 AM   #7
Latin_ATX
Valued Poster

Encounters: 15

If you do decide to share I would like to be on the list as I have been hobbying for a while and know how to to be discreet and sincere and quiet about these paces. I’m always trying to look for the places that don’t attract attention to both parties
Latin_ATX is offline   Quote
Old 02-23-2019, 06:09 AM   #8
Low-T
Valued Poster

Encounters: 16

Low-T is offline   Quote
Old 02-23-2019, 08:32 AM   #9
BlackSails
Valued Poster

Encounters: 18

So you are looking for a girlfriend then?
BlackSails is offline   Quote
Old 02-23-2019, 08:00 PM   #10
ATX
Valued Poster

Stiki thank you for the advice. I had not considered her feeling out cast in out goings. And let her take the lead a bit. All I am saying is there are alot of legit 40 an hr spas where you would not think anything is possible. But you can if you work at it and be patient. Think about their life and situation. And a little tlc can go along way. And you can have fun with an amp girl who is simply lonely. And not have to fork over tons of roses.
ATX is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women