Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > Member Suggestions and Forum Requests
Member Suggestions and Forum Requests This site is being designed around our membership. Please share your feedback and give suggestions. Use this section to request new forums or changes/updates as well. (For staff assistance, contact your local moderator, or see the "Emails to the Staff" post in the Questions for the Staff forum in each city)

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 370
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 261
sharkman29 250
George Spelvin 243
Top Posters
DallasRain70359
biomed160169
Yssup Rider59818
gman4452817
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47402
pyramider46370
bambino40244
CryptKicker37046
Mokoa36482
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35112
Mojojo33117

Old 01-03-2019, 05:32 AM   #1
tinman483
Valued Poster

Encounters: 39
Default Visiting your bio page?

Just kinda askin.
Does ECCIE send a provider a note when a hobbyist visits her bio page? See can tell how much attention she is getting or whatever.
Or send hobbyist a note so you can see if any providers (that you may not have thot of or..) have a secret interest and it may give ya 2nd thots about seeing her?
Maybe tell what kinda screening the other is doing?
Just kinda curious.
tinman483 is offline   Quote
Old 01-03-2019, 08:44 AM   #2
jwj6o
Valued Poster

Encounters: 27

if you just look at the profile and don,t say or sent a pm, she doesn,t know, most of tem don,t even look at their profile until a pm is sent, and them she contact you thru a pm with a number or a email, or even their website
jwj6o is offline   Quote
Old 01-03-2019, 11:38 AM   #3
Mokoa
The Mod In Black®

Encounters: 4

Quote:
Originally Posted by tinman483 View Post
Just kinda askin.
Does ECCIE send a provider a note when a hobbyist visits her bio page? See can tell how much attention she is getting or whatever.
No.

Quote:
Originally Posted by tinman483 View Post
Or send hobbyist a note so you can see if any providers (that you may not have thot of or..) have a secret interest and it may give ya 2nd thots about seeing her?
No.
Mokoa is offline   Quote
Old 01-03-2019, 02:53 PM   #4
Guest041919
Account Disabled

User ID: 470556
My ECCIE Reviews

I LIKE THIS IDEA! Too bad the software doesn't support this. However if you visited the girls personal page, usually the link in the Bio Page will tell you where that is, and sent her a contact card she can see you visited her there and would be happy to make your attention pay off. I'm guessing
Guest041919 is offline   Quote
Old 01-04-2019, 11:29 AM   #5
Warptcuck
Valued Poster

Encounters: 40

Every now and then I see a profile pic at the top of the main page that blows my socks off.
I used to send a PM letting them know how much I liked their pic but never said anything about hooking up. Most of the time we were in different time zones...
Well, you can't imagine all the replies I get back about setting something up.
Even after stating I was just impressed with how well they look, not trying to hook up.

So, I wouldn't want to be involved in them seeing if I just viewed their bio page.
I view a lot of ladies just to find 1 to set up a date.
I do a lot of research to be sure not to hook up with a not so please tell chick.
So far I have done well. Sometimes another Hobbyist helps.
I'm afraid some ladies looking for reviews or some who need money very bad would hound the heck out of us if they knew who viewed them.
.OH2 shows the last 10 people who view your profile
You'd be surprised how many ladies view other ladies profiles. Not sure why, but they do it a lot.
Warptcuck is offline   Quote
Old 01-04-2019, 02:03 PM   #6
sjohnlewis
BANNED

Encounters: 3

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kinder Caress View Post
I LIKE THIS IDEA! Too bad the software doesn't support this. However if you visited the girls personal page, usually the link in the Bio Page will tell you where that is, and sent her a contact card she can see you visited her there and would be happy to make your attention pay off. I'm guessing
Looking at a ladies Bio Page is a process of elimination for the guy. It is up to us to decide if we would like to proceed with a personal message. If every guy that clicked on a Bio Page got a message back from the lady, there would be a lot more useless messages.

Hey, this lady looks OK, No reviews - put the info in a maybe stack
sjohnlewis is offline   Quote
Old 01-06-2019, 04:46 AM   #7
Guest083119
Account Disabled

User ID: 444493

That's like if FB started telling your ex that you were stalking their page...no thank you! LOL
Guest083119 is offline   Quote
Old 01-06-2019, 02:42 PM   #8
rico7
Premium Access

Encounters: 47

In the same vein I'm reasonably sure that on P411 you may ask to be messaged when a provider views your profile. FWIW, they rarely do.....
rico7 is offline   Quote
Old 01-09-2019, 07:04 AM   #9
yourdesire
Upgraded Female Account

User ID: 393863
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Personally I don't care for any web site revealing any of my actions to anyone.@Warptcuck I too noticed girls doing this. I do check out other girls showcases to educate myself since I'm so new to this. Besides women are hot long as they aren't catty.
yourdesire is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women