Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Other US Hotspots > Alabama > Encounter Reports - Alabama
Encounter Reports - Alabama Have you experienced an intimate encounter you wish to share with the rest of the community? This is where it’s done. The review “template” includes fields for the more basic information regarding your encounter and you can elaborate the details of your encounter more thoroughly in “The Rest of the Story” field which is a private section only visible to Premium Access members of this board. Premium access is granted at staff discretion for review submissions, and 6 weeks credit is given per review. Details can be found by clicking the Premium Access tab at the top of every page

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 370
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 261
sharkman29 250
George Spelvin 243
Top Posters
DallasRain70365
biomed160193
Yssup Rider59821
gman4452826
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47410
pyramider46370
bambino40248
CryptKicker37052
Mokoa36482
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35112
Mojojo33117

Thread Closed

Old 02-22-2019, 11:57 AM   #16
McMillany
Gaining Momentum

Encounters: 11

What do you guys mean by her being crazy?
Old 02-22-2019, 08:11 PM   #17
Pounder
Valued Poster

Encounters: 23

Quote:
Originally Posted by McMillany View Post
What do you guys mean by her being crazy?
Old 03-18-2019, 07:56 PM   #18
AlaBamer
Gaining Momentum

Encounters: 5

So i read from multiple sources that:
A. This chick is crazy.
B. She is a great performance wise
c. In my opinion, she looks good in her pics and would catch my eye on the streets 9/10 times.

So overall, does the good not outweight the bad? I'm thinking about seeing her but dont want to let the little head do the thinking.
Old 03-19-2019, 12:27 PM   #19
Jwilnos86
Gaining Momentum

Encounters: 10

Quote:
Originally Posted by AlaBamer View Post
So i read from multiple sources that:
A. This chick is crazy.
B. She is a great performance wise
c. In my opinion, she looks good in her pics and would catch my eye on the streets 9/10 times.

So overall, does the good not outweight the bad? I'm thinking about seeing her but dont want to let the little head do the thinking.
The performance is good and she is tight but her mental state has kept me away from future visits. She literally has multiple personalities and you'll see at least two of them while you're doing the business with her. I'd say avoid but if you do see her, just use caution. She's actually crazy.
Old 04-07-2019, 12:04 PM   #20
Dude41
Valued Poster

Encounters: 16

Yea check out chanel in baton rougue. Same girl
Old 04-07-2019, 12:25 PM   #21
Lovestolick66
Valued Poster

Encounters: 88

the fastest way to pick out a TS is the fingers, they remain the same after surgery, a mans hands are different than a girls hands you can tell, by the fingers. major comparison take a close look at michelle obama.
Old 04-07-2019, 01:23 PM   #22
Matt Bain
Premium Access

Encounters: 27

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lovestolick66 View Post
the fastest way to pick out a TS is the fingers, they remain the same after surgery, a mans hands are different than a girls hands you can tell, by the fingers. major comparison take a close look at michelle obama.
LTS are you merely saying M.Obama is replica of hands of female or the exact opposite lol
Old 04-07-2019, 03:22 PM   #23
biomed1
Administrator

Encounters: 32

Gentlemen - while some of you may find this of interest it is not directly related to the original Topic of this thread.

Please return to the subject of this Encounter Report - "Ms. Pretty Puss"
Quote:
#6 - Respect the topics presented by those who start a thread. Attempts to derail a thread or change it's direction is referred to as thread hijack and will be discouraged. Attempts to guide a thread in the right direction are appreciated, while responses to posts which hijack a thread are not.
Old 04-07-2019, 10:36 PM   #24
Lust at first Sight
Valued Poster

Encounters: 35

Tried to set up a visit with her again today. Hotel was littered with people outside around 8pm. Felt uneasy so waited around for 15-20 minutes till they all finally cleared out.

Once I summoned up the courage to see her again and knocked on the door, some old hag with 1 tooth opened the door. She said hold on and closed the door. In the brief moment before the door closed, I saw Leslie(her new name in the ads) sitting on the bed talking to some older white male.

Needless to say, I left as the 1 toothed female was such a turnoff and the situation was just weird. She tried to called on my cell to come back as they left and they were just friends hanging out but I was just too freaked out.

Overall, Lesley looked cute but I don't know if I will ever return.
Old 04-08-2019, 01:17 PM   #25
BassCat
Valued Poster

Encounters: 68

Dude41 is this the chanel your talking about? https://www.eccie.net/showthread.php...ghlight=chanel

The pics dont look like the same girl from the add but the name msprettypussy is the same. The numbers dont match either. From all accounts the girl in the ms thread doesnt do cash and dash but the one from baton rouge did. I wonder if its the same girl or not. I am really debating on seeing the pretty pussy who is on stg in ms right now but for sure dont want to chance a situation like the thread in baton rouge talks about. That would not end well for anyone so I would really like to avoid it if its the same girl
Old 06-20-2019, 09:54 AM   #26
Operator1100
BANNED

Encounters: 1

This lady shows as being arrested in Mobile this morning for prostitution, Google her name, it is sad, she is severely troubled ...
Old 06-20-2019, 10:59 AM   #27
Jwilnos86
Gaining Momentum

Encounters: 10

Quote:
Originally Posted by Operator1100 View Post
This lady shows as being arrested in Mobile this morning for prostitution, Google her name, it is sad, she is severely troubled ...
I actually saw her about two weeks ago now. She has fallen far below the standards of what she use to be. I would say avoid her going forward.
Old 06-20-2019, 01:31 PM   #28
dj8rocks
Administrator

Encounters: 16
Default Gentlemen, please be mindful

#12 - In our review forums, be mindful of the 'maturity' of threads you are posting to, ie. the date of the last item posted. We ask that you refrain from posting to a review in which the last post was made 30 or more days ago.

Thread Closed. dj8
Thread Closed

View Additional Encounters and Image Galleries
Ms Pretty Puss

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women