Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > The Political Forum
The Political Forum Discuss anything related to politics in this forum. World politics, US Politics, State and Local.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 262
sharkman29 252
George Spelvin 248
Top Posters
DallasRain70407
biomed160512
Yssup Rider59911
gman4452921
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47518
pyramider46370
bambino40312
CryptKicker37079
Mokoa36486
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35336
Mojojo33117

Old 10-28-2020, 09:44 AM   #1
DesWad
Legit poster

Encounters: 48
Default What do these Scientists really know about COVID?

They know it is a virus that causes no symptoms in 80% of those infected. Those that do get symptoms, 90% will be mild cold like symptoms.
DesWad is offline   Quote
Old 10-28-2020, 09:49 AM   #2
oeb11
Valued Poster

Oh my - the DPST's will be outraged - they need millions of deaths to secure their political aspirations by blaming Wuhan virus on trump - rather than the Chinese treacherous bastards who inflicted Wuhan virus on the world.
Warn 9500 not to read this thread - it would be worth at least 6-9 foolish , irrelevant memes and 5 pics of Che"!
oeb11 is offline   Quote
Old 10-28-2020, 10:20 AM   #3
reddog1951
Premium Access

Encounters: 3

I thought the thread was a question about what SCIENTISTS know about the virus and I doubt most readers of this forum have qualifications to be called scientists.

Oeb, not sure anyone (at least not me) is blaming the virus on Mr. Trump, as those like you are prone to blame China. Many DO question the way his administration has handled via lies, withheld information, and downplaying.
reddog1951 is offline   Quote
Old 10-28-2020, 10:32 AM   #4
winn dixie
Premium Access

Encounters: 22

Quote:
Originally Posted by reddog1951 View Post
I thought the thread was a question about what SCIENTISTS know about the virus and I doubt most readers of this forum have qualifications to be called scientists.

Oeb, not sure anyone (at least not me) is blaming the virus on Mr. Trump, as those like you are prone to blame China. Many DO question the way his administration has handled via lies, withheld information, and downplaying.
WTF??
Its called the chinese wuhan virus for a reason! They developed it as a biological weapon and released it to ravage the west!
winn dixie is offline   Quote
Old 10-28-2020, 10:42 AM   #5
Unique_Carpenter
Off clock with a Cowgirl

Encounters: 89

Scarlet fever has been around for over a century.
Can't get rid of that.

I'm highly amused that any politician tries to blame another for not "dealing" with it. But, that's like blaming the sun for being sunny. That's what it does.
Unique_Carpenter is offline   Quote
Old 10-28-2020, 12:02 PM   #6
royamcr
Valued Poster

Encounters: 38

Quote:
Originally Posted by winn dixie View Post
WTF??
Its called the chinese wuhan virus for a reason! They developed it as a biological weapon and released it to ravage the west!
It is not called the Chinese virus, that is just t-rump's name for the Trump Virus. He owns it, knows everything about it, he is the smartest person ever to have lived in all history.
royamcr is offline   Quote
Old 10-28-2020, 12:07 PM   #7
winn dixie
Premium Access

Quote:
Originally Posted by royamcr View Post
It is not called the Chinese virus, that is just t-rump's name for the Trump Virus. He owns it, knows everything about it, he is the smartest person ever to have lived in all history.

Your lsm has indoctrinated you well!

It is officially the chinese wuhan virus! The place of origin and intentional release!
winn dixie is offline   Quote
Old 10-28-2020, 12:13 PM   #8
rexdutchman
Valued Poster

AND 99.99 % will recover //// so ""if a tree falls in the forest and nobody here it fall does it make a sound """"
rexdutchman is offline   Quote
Old 10-28-2020, 12:20 PM   #9
reddog1951
Premium Access

Encounters: 3

Unique-
Scarlet fever is caused by a bacteria (Strptococcus) mainly seen in young children, fairly easily treated with antibiotics and not extremely common in US anymore. It is not a reportable disease, therefore not tracked by the CDC. I presume you know that covid is a virus and not treatable by antibiotics. As yet, no really effective "cure" compared to Scarlet Fever. Very poor analogy that skews understanding of the basic science of the two pathogens.
reddog1951 is offline   Quote
Old 10-28-2020, 12:23 PM   #10
oeb11
Valued Poster

It is Wuhan virus - and the Chinese loosed it on the world knowingly?
You DPST's are just pawns of the LSM and DNC propaganda which atributes the virus to Trump a his fault
fools!
oeb11 is offline   Quote
Old 10-28-2020, 12:26 PM   #11
beelzebubba
BANNED

Well I had it back in March and I can’t tell you enough how full of shit you are.
I was sick as fuck for 8 days and my lungs are still coughing.
I’m not that old, not fat at all, no health problems prior.
Pray your luck last... personally I hope you get and die for being a walking beacon of complete stupidity.
beelzebubba is offline   Quote
Old 10-28-2020, 12:41 PM   #12
SpeedRacerXXX
Valued Poster

Encounters: 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by oeb11 View Post
Oh my - the DPST's will be outraged - they need millions of deaths to secure their political aspirations by blaming Wuhan virus on trump - rather than the Chinese treacherous bastards who inflicted Wuhan virus on the world.
Warn 9500 not to read this thread - it would be worth at least 6-9 foolish , irrelevant memes and 5 pics of Che"!
oeb, no one is blaming Trump for the virus. He is being blamed for his inept handling of the virus once it hit our shores. He has shown little to no compassion to those that have died from the virus. He has let go doctors like Fauci and Birx who disagreed with his actions and now has an ass-kisser Scott Atlas as his primary source of wisdom on the coronavirus:

- President Donald Trump brought Dr. Scott Atlas, a vocal anti-lockdown critic, onto his coronavirus task force in August.

- Atlas is a healthcare-policy expert who works at the Hoover Institute, a conservative think tank at Stanford University. He is not an infectious-disease expert.

- Yet according to reports, Trump is sidelining other public-health experts while hearing Atlas' advice, and not spending money earmarked for a widespread testing program because Atlas is against expanded testing.

- Atlas also appears to be worrying top US health experts: CDC Director Robert Redfield was overheard saying "everything" Atlas says "is false," and Fauci said he worried Atlas was giving "incorrect" information to the president.

https://www.businessinsider.com/scot...opening-2020-8

If Trump loses next Tuesday, look no further than his actions, or lack of actions, on the coronavirus for the primary reason.
SpeedRacerXXX is offline   Quote
Old 10-28-2020, 01:35 PM   #13
matchingmole
Valued Poster

Encounters: 30

matchingmole is offline   Quote
Old 10-28-2020, 04:01 PM   #14
oeb11
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by SpeedRacerXXX View Post
oeb, no one is blaming Trump for the virus. He is being blamed for his inept handling of the virus once it hit our shores. He has shown little to no compassion to those that have died from the virus. He has let go doctors like Fauci and Birx who disagreed with his actions and now has an ass-kisser Scott Atlas as his primary source of wisdom on the coronavirus:

- President Donald Trump brought Dr. Scott Atlas, a vocal anti-lockdown critic, onto his coronavirus task force in August.

- Atlas is a healthcare-policy expert who works at the Hoover Institute, a conservative think tank at Stanford University. He is not an infectious-disease expert.

- Yet according to reports, Trump is sidelining other public-health experts while hearing Atlas' advice, and not spending money earmarked for a widespread testing program because Atlas is against expanded testing.

- Atlas also appears to be worrying top US health experts: CDC Director Robert Redfield was overheard saying "everything" Atlas says "is false," and Fauci said he worried Atlas was giving "incorrect" information to the president.

https://www.businessinsider.com/scot...opening-2020-8

If Trump loses next Tuesday, look no further than his actions, or lack of actions, on the coronavirus for the primary reason.

as usual SR - u are in denial and deflection as to the actions and beliefs of your DPST party - XiNN is making a concerted propaganda push to blame Trump for the Virus - Not China - which is supporting the Biden crime family with $millions to establish their control over the office of POTUS!
you are incorrect - and deluded!
oeb11 is offline   Quote
Old 10-28-2020, 04:19 PM   #15
DesWad
Legit poster

Encounters: 48

Quote:
Originally Posted by beelzebubba View Post
Well I had it back in March and I can’t tell you enough how full of shit you are.
I was sick as fuck for 8 days and my lungs are still coughing.
I’m not that old, not fat at all, no health problems prior.
Pray your luck last... personally I hope you get and die for being a walking beacon of complete stupidity.
Sorry for your bad luck. You are in the minority with those symptoms.
DesWad is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women