Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Florida > Panhandle > Encounters - AMP/Spa - Panhandle
Encounters - AMP/Spa - Panhandle Have you experienced an intimate encounter you wish to share with the rest of the community? This is where it’s done. The review “template” includes fields for the more basic information regarding your encounter and you can elaborate the details of your encounter more thoroughly in “The Rest of the Story” field which is a private section only visible to Premium Access members of this board. Premium access is granted at staff discretion for review submissions, and 6 weeks credit is given per review. Details can be found by clicking the Premium Access tab at the top of every page

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 370
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 261
sharkman29 250
George Spelvin 243
Top Posters
DallasRain70365
biomed160193
Yssup Rider59821
gman4452826
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47409
pyramider46370
bambino40248
CryptKicker37052
Mokoa36482
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35112
Mojojo33117

Old 04-13-2019, 04:03 PM   #1
playfortheday
Registered Member

Encounters: 3
Default Encounter: Great Time

User ID: 398181
Date: 11-12-18
Name: Eva Moore
Phone: Will Provide
Email Address: -
URL (Profile or Bio Page): -
City: Pensacola
State: Florida
Address: -
Appointment Type: Incall
Activities: BBBJ Doggy
Duration of Encounter: 60 minutes
Hair Length and Color: Below Shoulders
Dark Brown
Smoking Status: Non-Smoker
Ethnic Background: -
Physical Description: Sorry guys it's a old review but I just caught on how to do them. Beautiful lady, built very sexy, and has that hour glass figure that looks oh so sexy. Would definitely recommend
Recommendation: Yes
playfortheday is offline   Quote
Old 04-14-2019, 07:05 AM   #2
Joe Buck
Valued Poster

Encounters: 80

You need to send me the ROS
Joe Buck is offline   Quote
Old 04-14-2019, 10:15 PM   #3
playfortheday
Registered Member

Met at a very nice in call private residents, and was greeted at the door with every sexy lady in lingerie. We had some small conversation and headed to the bedroom. We started with kissing and then the clothes came off. A great bbbj and I countered back with daty and it was great I went there several times. Went for missionary first and switched to doggy and then finished with a bbbj. She is very sweet and makes you feel at ease. I know the price is up there but she is top notch guys
Old 04-15-2019, 03:09 PM   #4
Falconbravehawk3
Premium Access

Encounters: 42

why is this in the AMP section?
Falconbravehawk3 is offline   Quote
Old 04-15-2019, 04:21 PM   #5
BulldogCountry
Valued Poster

Encounters: 24

Quote:
Originally Posted by Falconbravehawk3 View Post
why is this in the AMP section?
That was my first thought, too. Shouldn't this go under "Encounters"? I could understand if only a massage took place, but he clearly stated other activities, too. XD
BulldogCountry is offline   Quote
Old 04-15-2019, 04:23 PM   #6
BulldogCountry
Valued Poster

Encounters: 24

Quote:
Originally Posted by playfortheday View Post
Met at a very nice in call private residents, and was greeted at the door with every sexy lady in lingerie. We had some small conversation and headed to the bedroom. We started with kissing and then the clothes came off. A great bbbj and I countered back with daty and it was great I went there several times. Went for missionary first and switched to doggy and then finished with a bbbj. She is very sweet and makes you feel at ease. I know the price is up there but she is top notch guys
I think he meant send it to him as a "private message".
BulldogCountry is offline   Quote
Old 04-15-2019, 04:51 PM   #7
DJIncognito
Premium Access

Encounters: 13

Nah this is a self promotion ad she is a HARD Pass flakey is an understatement on this one
DJIncognito is offline   Quote
Old 04-15-2019, 06:35 PM   #8
Oldsailor64
Valued Poster

Encounters: 51

He who hasn't had a review since 2017.......I call BS and I haven't even met her....
Oldsailor64 is offline   Quote
Old 04-15-2019, 07:17 PM   #9
playfortheday
Registered Member

Its legit guys, it's my first time posting a review so I'm learning. I'll get it right next time. Sorry for the confusion
Old 04-15-2019, 09:24 PM   #10
DJIncognito
Premium Access

Quote:
Originally Posted by Oldsailor64 View Post
He who hasn't had a review since 2017.......I call BS and I haven't even met her....

Nothing odd about a review 6 months later from an account with zero reviews If I had a nickel for every minute that was wasted by this gal Eva I could buy a freebie from the hottest gal in the gulf coast aka VANINK...…..
Old 04-15-2019, 10:00 PM   #11
GolfP'Cola69
Registered Member

I don't believe she needs a promotional ad. Eva is awesome!! Sorry it hasn't worked out as well for you when trying to meet her.
GolfP'Cola69 is offline   Quote
Old 04-16-2019, 06:51 AM   #12
krsfit1
Gaining Momentum

Encounters: 12

DJ: self promotion on Eva’s part you say. She has 20+ reviews here, 29 reviews on P411, 8 reviews on Erotic Monkey and a whole bunch “Moore” on TER before it went down....in two years. This doesn’t count the non-reviews and her Facebook and other social media clients. She apparently took a hard pass on you because she doesn’t have time. Trust me, you can’t bully her into a date because there are too many lined up up for a great experience. All good reviews, by the way. She loves every minute of it and gives you every minute of it as well. Sorry you won’t get to experience it.
krsfit1 is offline   Quote
Old 04-16-2019, 08:43 AM   #13
DJIncognito
Premium Access

Quote:
Originally Posted by krsfit1 View Post
DJ: self promotion on Eva’s part you say. She has 20+ reviews here, 29 reviews on P411, 8 reviews on Erotic Monkey and a whole bunch “Moore” on TER before it went down....in two years. This doesn’t count the non-reviews and her Facebook and other social media clients. She apparently took a hard pass on you because she doesn’t have time. Trust me, you can’t bully her into a date because there are too many lined up up for a great experience. All good reviews, by the way. She loves every minute of it and gives you every minute of it as well. Sorry you won’t get to experience it.
Krs, You need to put the crack pipe down if you think I am trying to "bully her into a date" my statement still stands flakey time waster with atleast a half dozen other similar posts to back it
Old 04-23-2019, 01:05 PM   #14
justforshsfl
Valued Poster

Encounters: 6

does she do anal?
justforshsfl is offline   Quote
Old 05-04-2019, 02:14 AM   #15
Kodiacpfl
Registered Member

Encounters: 1

From past reviews it looks like she is into rimming. So you can lick her asshole but I believe it stops there. I don't personally know as I have yet to see her. Anyone else?
Kodiacpfl is offline   Quote

View Additional Encounters and Image Galleries
Eva Moore

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women